Beach House from Hell Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAAAYYYY!" Achara's piercing shriek tore through the dungeon. Yet almost just as soon as the pain stabbed through her, the sound of sizzling flesh gave way to silence. Sei removed the brand, its mark etched into the girl's beautiful right buttock, and Master Daisuke ordered her to keep fucking.

"Uhhh!" Achara sighed, tears sliding down her face as she resumed her impalements, obediently fucking her Master. He occasionally reached out, giving her left ass cheek a harsh slap that echoed in the dungeon.

SLAP. SLAP. SMACK.

"You see, I am not without mercy, slut. I will not slap your right ass cheek until the branding is no longer tender. What do you say?"

Achara whimpered, her cunt slamming down to engulf his cock once more. In contrast to the white-hot pain of the brand, his cock felt so good inside her. She tried to focus on that pleasure, blotting out the lingering throbbing from the brand. "Thank you, Master. Thank you for your mercy."

Forcing the girl to thank him right after he had just branded her, for Master Daisuke that was the ultimate conquest. Forcing the father and mother to both watch her total debasement, too -- that sent Daisuke's libido soaring. As the cruel man savored the situation, he couldn't hold out much longer. He reached up, cupping Achara's breasts as she kept impaling her cunt, only now the wet sounds of suction and the gleaming fluids along his shaft were ample evidence of impending release.

"UHHHH!! You've never looked sexier, little bitch. Hump your Master's cock. Earn your reward. Do you love me, slave?"

"Yes, Master! This slave loves you very much!" Achara shouted. She closed her eyes, focusing all of her energy on slamming her cunt down to encase his manhood. Then Master Daisuke was groaning, a geyser of sperm shooting up from his prodigious loins, filling the girl's cunt with more spunk than it could handle. Achara trembled as she felt his cum burst through her insides, despoiling every part of her intimate depths even as the brand still stung along her ass. Then she gasped as he yanked her leash again, tugging her down to his chest. Snuggling her body against his, he cupped the back of her head again, kissing her hair with deceptive gentleness. His cock continued to jerk inside her for a few final spurts. Moments later, as his seed oozed out of her tainted sex, he gathered some of it up with his hand and smeared it along the tender flesh of her brand, easing the sting there, if only for a moment.

Niran's deadened eyes of defeat could only linger on the awful sight of this cruel man cuddling with his naked, collared, pierced, and now branded daughter. He was almost in a daze now as Akihito and his men led him back along the dais toward where Kannika was still enduring her own version of depravity. Akihito cleared a path. He barked at all the men who had lined up to now step aside. Soon Niran found himself standing behind his older daughter, who was still bent over naked in the wooden stocks.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Niran faintly protested. The fight was out of him now. His mind was still reeling from the nightmare he had just witnessed. He could hardly acknowledge the reality around him as Akihito undid his belt and yanked his pants and underpants down to his ankles.

"Don't you like what you see, Dad? Look at your daughter's sopping-wet pussy, oozing with the cum of two dozen men. Isn't that sexy? Doesn't it make you HARD?"

Niran stared at the utterly destroyed pussy in front of him. Kannika's swollen cunt lips were coated with slimy cum, and more cum drooled from her abused sex. The growing puddle of jism between the girl's feet and the continuing jism oozing from her cunt told of an awful gang-rape that must have been lasting for hours.

But now, even more horrifying, Niran looked down at himself and realized one disturbing, irrefutable fact: his captor was right. Niran's cock was indeed hard. Seeing his naked daughter, her swollen cunt bare before him, awakened some deep masculine, instinctual urge even he couldn't deny. It was like the final, ultimate insult added to this hellish ordeal, with no end in sight.

"You know you want to, Dad. Give your daughter a nice, loving FUCK. Do it or I'll suggest to Master Daisuke that he brand Kannika's ass right in front of you too."

That was all the incentive Niran needed. He would already be permanently scarred from seeing poor Achara having her ass branded. The sound of Achara's scream... No, he couldn't endure that again. No...anything but that. Carefully, he placed his cuffed hands along his daughter's waist and positioned the head of his shaft at her raw-rubbed cunt lips. Then, gingerly, he nudged himself inside her. He slid easily inside her cum-coated sex. Holding onto her waist, Niran began to fuck his own daughter. Nothing had ever felt so wrong yet so pleasurable, and the politician's self-loathing sank to new depths. Not only had he failed to protect his family, now he was forced to help participate in their torment and rape...and the worst part of it was that part of him was enjoying this! Niran sighed as he watched his cock slide once more into his little girl's pussy.

"I'm so sorry, sweetheart. Please forgive me."

"Daddy...uhhhh... I forgive you," Kannika whimpered, her abused body sagging in the stocks, just glad for a comparatively gentler fuck from her father instead of the brutal strangers who had been gang-banging her until now. Niran watched as Kannika's cunt lips clung to the sides of his shaft, his gentle fucking all that he could offer his daughter now as their captivity continued.

"I...I love you, sweetie," he murmured to Kannika, hoping that his thrusts were actually providing her with pleasure, twisted as that was... as he tried to blot out the jeers and catcalls from all the men watching them.

"I...love you too, Daddy." Niran's eyes widened as Kannika began thrusting her bottom back to meet his gentle fucks. Her pussy hugged his shaft as she nudged back to meet his plunging manhood again and again, and soon he realized what she was trying to do. She was trying to help him come sooner, to make this awful scene last no longer than it absolutely had to. More than that, she was taking ownership of what was happening to them; it was like, every time she nudged her pussy back to meet his cock, she was saying to him 'This isn't all your fault, Daddy. Let me bear some of the shame too.'

Niran stifled a groan as he felt Kannika's teen pussy envelope his throbbing shaft. Sliding in and out of his beautiful daughter, he looked at her gorgeous ass and pussy and felt his churning testicles seize up in a complete loss of control.

"Kannika! Forgive me!! UGHHH!" Thick jets of jism flew into the girl's snatch, coating her with incestuous spunk, as Kannika sighed with relief and an appalling twinge of pleasure. Niran ground against his daughter's backside until the final throes of orgasm subsided, leaving him sated, ashamed, and wishing he were dead.

THE END...Or Is It?

*****~~~*****~~~*****

EPILOGUE -- THREE MONTHS LATER

*****~~~*****~~~*****

Prime Minister Sumate arrived at the landing strip of the Island of Nagaso, Master Daisuke's uncharted personal island, unsure what to expect. Nerves had kept him awake not just for the flight, but for much of the night before. It was that time -- to renegotiate contracts -- and Master Daisuke insisted on doing it in person. This was a risk, but an acceptable one. Sometimes powerful people in the shadows had to meet for the sake of business. There was only so much that virtual and long distance could accomplish. There was still no proper substitute for looking into another man's eyes, shaking his hand, and taking the measure of what he was.

His daughter, Sanang, was joining him for this trip, much to his dismay. Sumate wanted to believe that Sanang would always be his little girl, but of course that time had long since passed. Sooner or later she would have to be fully initiated into the darker side of the family business. The smuggling -- human trafficking, contraband, weapons, all of it -- served as the darker side of the coin, in opposition to the superficial veneer of Sumate's political family nobly serving the public interest.

And Sanang did have the sharp mind and ruthlessness for this business. He couldn't deny that. She alone, of all his illegitimate children, knew of the true nature of his hidden empire, and his invisible partners and patrons, like Master Daisuke, who made it all possible. It was ironic then, as he stepped off the plane, that Sanang looked as innocuous and innocent as could be. Short and petite, standing not more than 5'1 or 5'2 with an angelic face, no one would have guessed that she had been eagerly urging her father to let her participate in this Illuminati-like, clandestine meeting.

The drive from the landing strip to Daisuke's beachside mansion took the better part of an hour. At last, though, they were stepping out of their vehicle, their driver solicitously opening the passenger doors for both the Prime Minister and his daughter.

"Welcome, Prime Minister!" Master Daisuke's hefty bulk, wearing a sky-blue kimono embroidered with leaping golden koi, eased through the doorway to the lobby-like enclosure of his personal mansion. "You're just in time to witness the competition."

"Competition?"

Given what Sumate saw next, he knew that what Daisuke showed him now was a calculated show of dominance and power. In the spacious antechamber of the mansion, there was a spiraling marble staircase on either side, and between them, in the center, a small raised platform. Three beautiful Thai girls were naked, a stylized 'D' branded on each girl's right ass cheek. Each girl knelt on the raised platform on hands and knees, their sexy asses posed high in the air. Behind each girl, one of Master Daisuke's thugs thrust furiously into each girl's ass. A dark leather collar encircled each girl's neck, and each thug held onto the end of a chain leashed attached to each collar. The sounds of grunts and bodies smacking together greeted a shocked Sumate and his daughter as they entered.

As they rounded to the front of the depraved display, the Prime Minister's eyes widened.

He recognized these women. The girl in the center was Apinya, Niran's wife! And to Apinya's left knelt Kannika, Niran's older daughter, while to Apinya's right knelt Achara, Niran's younger girl. All three girls stared ahead with submissive acceptance, grunting in time to the cocks pumping into their tightest holes. Their pierced nipples were pebbled up with arousal, as if they had been trained to enjoy their sexual debasement.

"This is what I call my 'ass-slamming' competition," Daisuke continued. "What do you think of my contestants?"

The question was rhetorical. To Sumate the message was clear: 'See what I can have done to your family, if you try to be too difficult.' It was a calculated message designed to give Daisuke the upper hand in their coming renegotiations. On that level, it certainly worked.

"I, um, see that they are very well trained."

"Of course," Daisuke continued, ignoring Sanang, who was still gaping in shock. "But you haven't seen all of them yet. Slave Niran, say hello to your former colleague." Prime Minister Sumate turned in disbelief to find Niran, his former protégé, stepping forward from beside the staircase. The man was naked, with a collar around his neck, nipples pierced just like his wife and daughters, and with downcast eyes. He held himself completely submissive, never willing to raise his gaze from the perfectly polished floor.

"Slave Niran has come to accept his place here. Haven't you slave?"

Niran nodded. "Yes Master."

"He also has the honor of being the judge for today's competition."

"Judge?" Sumate echoed, sliding his gaze back to the girls, unable to look at his former colleague any longer.

"Yes." Daisuke nodded to one of his henchmen, who handed Niran a cell phone with a camera app pulled up. "You see, in this 'ass-slamming' competition each man is given a score from 1 to 10. The man with the highest score wins, and receives a special pay bonus for the year."

"Highest score?" Sumate asked, confused. "How is it determined?" He couldn't help but be morbidly fascinated. Achara, Kannika, and Apinya continued to grunt as all three men thrust diligently into their asses. The man fucking Achara slapped her ass, the sound ringing out as the girl could only grunt in response and take the next plunge of his shaft.

"It's simple. After each man comes in each girl's ass, Slave Niran rushes up immediately and takes a close-up picture. Once all of the men have satisfied themselves, Niran will compare the pictures. He will judge each man's performance by the amount of cum leaking from each girl's anus, as well as the size of each girl's distended opening." Daisuke's wicked smile made his face look more demonic than human. "Based on that, he gives each man a score. As a personal reward to him for being such a diligent judge, I produce full-sized color prints of each of the pictures of his beautiful wife and daughters and post then them in his cell. He has quite the collage to admire each night, don't you slave?"

Niran bobbed his head meekly. "Yes, Master."

Just then, the Japanese thug behind Kannika groaned, his cock held deep inside the girl's ass as he sprayed it with cum. No sooner had he pulled out, Niran leapt into action. Kneeling behind his daughter's raped ass, he took a close-up picture of the distended opening and the cum nestled inside her crevice.

So, THIS was what had become of his once promising protégé, the Prime Minister thought... And to his once vibrant family, doomed to sexual servitude until this cruel and sadistic crime boss grew tired of them. He had heard rumors of how Daisuke disposed of slaves he no longer wanted. Rumors that could make any listener shiver. He wondered if he would hear a news report months, even years from now, about the discovery of four unidentifiable bodies. Of course, that was assuming that Daisuke would ever be sloppy enough to let them be found.

Now Achara began to moan, clearly sensing that her man was nearing completion. The man behind her thrust until his balls slapped against her ass cheeks again. He now held himself deep inside, his cock pumping her bowels full of cum as he let out a plaintive groan. Niran rushed up behind as the man drew out his slimy shaft. He snapped a photo of his younger girl's ruined hole. Thick streams of errant cum leaked from the girl's rectum, down the length of her pussy, now oozing to the floor to form a tainted puddle.

Without needing any prompting, Achara thrust her face in the midst of the muck, vacuuming up the fallen seed with her tongue. The naked slave's appalling slurping and gulping sounds filled the room. Stepping forward, turned on by the girl's nasty display, Master Daisuke shrugged out of his sky-blue kimono. He wore nothing underneath. His vein-bulging cock bobbed into view, fully erect. Both of the teen Thai sisters dove into action. After sucking down the last of the cum which had so recently seeped from her own ass, Achara crawled on hands and knees over to her Master. She still had remnants of cum glistening on her bottom lip and chin as she began licking the sides of Daisuke's gigantic manhood. Daisuke didn't seem to mind. Next, planting her hands along his hips, Achara looked up at him and lovingly began to smother his cock with her mouth. Forming a tight seal between her lips, she slid up and down, up and down, her head bobbing at a steady rhythm. Meanwhile, Kannika was taking just as much initiative. Crawling on her hands and knees behind her Master, she placed her hands on Daisuke's waist and began to tongue-fuck his ass. With a girl kneeling on either side of him, pleasuring his cock and anus, Daisuke let out a groan of sheer contentment.

"Ahhh! As you can see, Prime Minister, these cunts are VERY well trained indeed. They often do not even need to be told what to do. They simply sense what it is that I require."

Beautiful Achara now had her mouth so far down the crime boss's shaft that she could sniff the base of his cock while her tongue lapped at the underside of his balls. She gurgled louder than ever. Kannika meanwhile had her face buried between Daisuke's ass cheeks, licking lovingly at the man's anus in a way calculated to achieve maximum stimulation. She smelled his pungent male musk, mixed with the scent of watermelon, and was thankful that he had recently showered. Master Daisuke proceeded to place a hand on each girl's head, stroking their hair as they served him with the fervency of well-trained, terrified sex slaves.

"Yes, my little sluts, you are putting on a very good show for our guests. You will be rewarded later, allowed to sleep in your Master's bed instead of on the cold floor of your dungeon cell," Daisuke rumbled. As if to show thanks to their owner, both girls moaned and redoubled their efforts.

Sumate was almost speechless. Sumate hated that his daughter was seeing all this -- especially since these girls were roughly her daughter's age -- but it couldn't be helped. Leaning over toward Sanang, Sumate whispered in her ear.

"Watch and learn, Sanang. Never forget, THIS is the cost of failure. In our business, there are no second chances. One wrong move, and this could be our fate...or worse. Do you understand?"

Sanang nodded to her father. Meanwhile, Sumate could not help but watch the rest of the 'competition' and marvel at how one of the most promising anti-corruption zealots in Thailand had become, along with his once vivacious wife and daughters, human sex toys. It was a sobering lesson, one which the Prime Minister would never forget.

~THE END ~

*****~~~*****~~~*****

*****~~~*****~~~*****

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I hope you enjoyed the final conclusion of the "Beach House from Hell" series. I purposely created a very dark ending to this story for 2 reasons. First, to me there is something incredibly hot about the idea of permanent sexual enslavement; this is at the core of many of my darkest fantasies as a would-be victim. I love men controlling me, and I want it to be permanent, as far as the fantasy goes, so for me this ending is the sexiest possible.

That said, I know that others may not feel the same way. Many people prefer, if not a 'happily ever after' ending, then at least an echo of that. This usually involves the girls or victims finding a way to escape in the end, and/or the bad guys getting exactly what they deserve. I don't mind doing this type of ending, and many of my stories actually have the more hopeful ending. But others don't...and in a way I think that's a good thing, because I think most stories on this site DO have a happy ending, so for me, even putting my dark fantasies aside, I do like offering something a little different, something outside of the norm.

Now here's the thing, though: I like being responsive to readers too, so here is my offer: If even one person sends me a message or puts in the comments that they would like to see a more hopeful or positive ending, I will post a final chapter with an alternate 'good ending' to please those readers too.

After all, you guys are the ultimate reason why I write: To share my dark fantasies, to read other people's fantasies and provide helpful feedback and support.

So, with all of that being said, thank you, thank you, thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed it, and if you prefer a different ending, let me know in the comments and I'll post a new alternate ending with you specifically in mind.

~Kitty