All Comments on 'Beach House from Hell'

by gaggedKitty23

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Huge fan

I’m a big fan of your twisted but exciting imagination. Many writers have creativity and many can write well but not so many have the combination of both like you. The pee-gasm caught me off guard but I liked it. I like how you switch from the cruelty and dominance of the oppressors to the helplessness of the victims. Nevertheless, I think a little more fight in the victims could heighten the effect. Just my two cents :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hugely, genuinely appreciated!

I also am a huge fan of your stories, your twisted ingenuity and imagination in developing plots and characters. I want to also emphasize that I appreciate the racial-ethnic diversity of your characters. Speaking for myself, as a black woman and mother of daughters---I might add a professional whose politics and ideology would not incline others who know me to suspect it--I really appreciate the opportunity to read high-quality, non-consensual stories featuring forced submission, cruel humiliation and degradation of non-white females, particularly mothers and daughters. I agree with your motto, and, for my fantasy pleasure, it leans toward 'the darker the better' in twisted characters and plots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Damn girl u are awesome

Gagged kitty big time fan here u are just awesome it will make my life to hear from u

A reply I luved the story make them hurt the girls a bit more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot Hot Story...

Great story....love the visions it creates of two hot young daughters and a hot MILF being fucked and controlled as submissive bitches for the mens' pleasure...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergaggedKitty23@gaggedKitty23
Born in Chicago...but now I'm a southern girl. My three favorite things: sex, travel, and cute animals. Oh, and I like reading too ;)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES