Beach House Vacation

Story Info
A "Little" fun with Daddy at a beach house.
2.4k words
3.71
19.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Lexi, my parent's and I had rented a beach house in Florida for the summer I was 19 and getting ready to head for college so they decided to splurge for our big summer vacation before I left. My parents weren't rich but they loved me and wanted this to be special.

So they rented out a house literally right next to the beach the water was visible from the back windows. I almost cried when they surprised me with where we would be staying for the next 2 months it was one of the biggest houses I'd ever been in three stories with a balcony out back on the second floor a screened-in porch hanging over the sand, to say nothing else I was in love.

We arrived at almost two in the morning yet I could barely sleep, So I lay there on the soft bed wearing only an oversized tee, letting the little fan in the room hit my body with cold air, occasionally the fan would blow my shirt up a little and my pussy would get a burst of cold air, it felt amazing. Eventually, I did fall asleep, but not for long as I woke up at 7.00 that morning with a small wet spot on the bed between my legs which told me the fan had continued tickling my pussy throughout the night.

I got up and went walking barefoot around the house exploring a little before deciding to go back to my room to get ready for the day, I got back to my room around 8 so I guess I'd been exploring for longer than I thought. I closed the door and took my tee off tossing it on the bed before opening my suitcase and getting my grooming supplies out, once I found my razor and shaving supplies I went into the bathroom leaving the door open. The bathroom was also spectacular with a double sink, a shower that sprayed water at you from all sides through jets on the walls, and a separate large tub with massaging jets, it was amazing and took me a minute to take it all in, it was so large and bright.

Once I had gotten over my amazement I went to the toilet to relieve myself I had spent all of the day before in a car and hadn't stopped to use the bathroom mush, so almost 24 hours of gas station sodas and slushes filled my bladder. While I used the toilet I noticed a small mirror attached to it that folded up giving me a perfect view of my pubic area I assumed it was intended for helping you see while shaving your pubic hair, which was exactly what I intended to do. When I had emptied my bladder I laid the lid of the toilet down and it automatically flushed, I placed a towel on the lid and began shaving my pussy.

I had just gotten a white bikini and knew my dark hair would show through, while I was shaving I found that the mirror also had a small light attached which helped me shave myself clean, when I was finished I knew I had never been more hairless down there. After I finished shaving I jumped into the shower and turned on the hot water, it was the best shower I had ever used it felt amazing and sexy as I was hit from all directions with hot water when I turned the water off the whole stall filled with hot air as the jet's now air-dried me when I stepped out my hair was a mess and I ran my hands through it letting it stay a little messy. I stopped to admire the clean shave on my pussy one last time before entering my room again.

Though it was 9 when I finished, I figured my parents would want a little more time to sleep, so I sat on my phone for a half hour to pass the time. At 9:30 I put my phone down and went to admire the view of the beach through the large sliding floor-to-ceiling windows, the sun hit light's heat hit me as I approached causing me to yawn and giving me the urge to stretch a little. And that's how I was stretched on the tips of my toes, my arms in the air, naked in front of the window my back to the door when my Father opened the door.

"Wake up sleepy head your moms making eggs and bacon," He said before freezing like a deer caught in headlights at the sight of my naked butt.

"Dad! What are you doing in here?" I turned to face him partially exposing my breasts to him (My breasts aren't huge a small b cup) He covered his eyes with his hands while apologizing.

"I am so sorry I should have knocked I'm really sorry honey" He wasn't even trying to find the door handle he was too busy apologizing (The door had swung closed behind him) It took me a minute to calm down from the surprise but when I did I approached my dad and took hold of his hands.

"It's ok Daddy," I said hoping for him to open his eyes, when he didn't I continued "I don't mind you seeing me like this, I'm comfortable with my body and want you to see what a pretty young woman I've become."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to walk in on you I promise" He continued to apologize to me.

"Stop apologizing, Please open your eyes," I said softly still holding his hands. He hesitated for a second and then slowly opened his eyes trying to keep them on my face.

"It's ok, I want you to look at me, I'm not a little girl anymore I'm a young woman and I want you to look at me and tell me if you think I'm pretty," I said, "Am I pretty Daddy?" I asked, he let his gaze linger over my body, starting at my feet moving up my legs to my shaved pussy to my thin and muscular stomach to my breast, and finally resting back on my face.

"Of course, you are honey" He assured me.

"Are my breast's pretty?" I asked, he hesitated for a second peeking down at my breast before responding.

"Yes they're lovely" I looked him in his eyes.

"Feel them, "I said.

"What?" He seemed in disbelief about my request.

"Please feel them I want to know if they are really beautiful, you can't just know by looking" I brought his hands close to my chest, my breathing a little ragged from excitement. Yet again he hesitated but then took one in each hand and squeezed them lightly, a moan escaped my lips when he did this. He pulled his hands away, I knelt down sitting on my legs looked up at his face.

"Can I see your Penis?" I asked in the cutest voice I could.

"I don't know if that's a good idea," He said trying to compose himself.

"Please Daddy I want to see it, I want to thank it for giving me such a pretty body," I said yet again trying to appeal to him by sounding cute.

He didn't say no this time, I looped my pointer fingers into the waistband of his pajama pants, I could feel his briefs against my fingers, as I pulled his pants down slowly, if he said stop I would. I got his pants down to his ankles with no objection, he was now just in a pajama shirt and whitie tighties, I paused and looked up at him before studying his jocks.

They were loose I probably could have seen in the leg holes if I were to look at the right angle. I put my face close and took a whiff of the smell of his cock, it smelled good musky when my nose was right up against his briefs I couldn't feel his Cock which was odd but I figured I just hadn't turned him on.

I gave him a glance before hooking my fingers in his Jocks and pulling down after I got them past his hips they dropped by themselves joining his pants. As soon as they were down I understood why I hadn't felt his Cock, it was hard and only an inch and a half long, thin maybe half an inch around. Yet again I looked up at him again this time his face was bright red.

"Aww, It's so cute," I said giving it a little kiss, my moist lips on his Dick startled him he pulled away.

"It's ok, I'm not going to hurt it," I said softly. as I shuffled forward toward him again, he didn't pull away as I took it between my thumb and pointer finger (His balls were proportioned to his Cock so quite small as well, I wasn't even certain they could hold any semen at all.

"I don't know that you should be doing that," He said as I started moving my fingers back and forth.

"It's ok I'm a woman I'm old enough to be mature with a Cock, ok?" I said leaning forward and kissing it again.

"Ok" He replied as his Cock was engulfed by my kiss, his Cock was now harder than before but hadn't grown since it had been exposed.

I took another sniff still enjoying the scent, before releasing his Cock from my grasp and taking it in my mouth I sucked his dick and balls in and continued sucking with them in my mouth, he groaned in pleasure as his tiny Dick was being sucked away from his body. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Lexi, are you awake?" She called through the door.

"Yes Mom, Don't come in I'm not dressed" I called back without having to let Dad's dick out of my mouth.

"Do you know where your father is? He said he was coming to wake you up" She asked.

"He's probably using the bathroom" I answered.

"Probably, well hurry down for breakfast" We heard her walk away after saying this.

(The whole time I could taste the muskiness of my Dads inch and a half long Cock mixed with the pre-Cum dripping from the tip in my mouth) My dad's face was panicked for the whole interaction but settled after she left.

"I do need to pee actually so I better go do that," He said and then waited like he needed my permission.

"No need to go anywhere, I want you to pee in my mouth" I responded, I felt his Cock jump at the suggestion.

"I don't know" He had repeated this multiple times already but had always convinced him.

"Come on Daddy I want to taste your Pee Your Cock tastes so good I want to try what's inside" I gave him a pouty lip with his cock still in my mouth, He sighed.

"Ok but I really have to pee" he said.

"Go ahead let me drink your tasty pee," I said giving his Cock a lick.

That's when he exploded Urine shooting out of his Dick against his control, it shot deep into my throat, my mouth filled with his urine and it started to flow out of my mouth onto my chin and breasts.

I then decided I wanted to see his Cock while he was peeing, I pulled back a couple of inches his urine hit my face, but I could now see his Cock as he peed (It was adorable his little cock shooting a stream of yellow liquid out.

He seemed to panic as if me watching him pee was worse than seeing his Cock or sucking it or drinking his pee, but I don't think he could stop I think he just kinda had to wait it out I swallowed the urine in my mouth (It tasted similar to his cock musty but with a sour taste) I opened my mouth staying to were I could still see his Cock but so I could also catch some in my mouth it took a minute or two for his stream to slow down as it was emptying the rest of its thin stream I took it back into my mouth.

"Lexi," He said surprised, in a you shouldn't be doing that tone.

"We need to clean it," I said a little pee spilling over my lips. He had finally finished, his Cock now shriveled less than an inch I let it out of my mouth swallowing the remaining liquid.

"That was tasty," I said with a smile, I was covered in pee, on my knees in front of my half-naked dad, whose Penis was now less than an inch in length, he stepped back out of his pants and sat on my bed exhausted I scooped up his briefs and sat next to him.

"That was fun," I said a little tired myself.

"We can't let your mother know about this," He said.

My mother, she had been waiting downstairs with breakfast, we both realized this at the same time and looked at the digital clock on the wall, 9:45 only fifteen minutes we sighed in relief.

"You better clean up I'll head down and tell her you are on your way" He stood up and put his pajama pants on and left.

I cleaned the urine off in the bathroom threw a towel over the mess on the floor and put on my Dad's Tighty Whities, a pair of jeans with a bright yellow bikini top.

When I got to the kitchen Dad and Mom were at the table waiting for me, to eat.

"Sorry it took me so long," I said taking a seat.

"Is that really appropriate?" My mother asked.

"It's a bikini top I'll probably be wearing less than this on the beach anyway," I said, she accepted this with a slight sideways nod.

After Mom said grace we dug in my dad seemed uncomfortable in the chair in just his thin Pajama pants, Mom wore pajama pants as well but instead of old worn ones they were a cheap Silk substitute they were blue but also pretty much see-through, Her bright Pink panties visible through them. While we were eating dad continued squirming, I had almost finished eating when Mom asked.

"Lexi, do you want to go to the beach for a little while today?"

"Sure, sounds fun"