All Comments on 'Beach House Weekend with My Sisters'

by 8letters

Sort by:
  • 162 Comments
DBCeeDBCee2 days ago

Definitely a 5.0. Although there were quite a few 'improbabilities', the story was unlike all others I have found on Literotica in that the reader is pulled into the story and compelled to engage in guessing 'who is doing him now?' This was my first story from 8letters, and now I am looking forwarding to reading all of your submissions.

westendwestendabout 1 month ago

Another great story from you! You must keep up writing these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I stopped at page 5.

The concept of 'zipless fucks' one night stands and casual sex is my third biggest turn off. Only rape and sadomasocism ruin things faster.

Sex without investment is meaningless. If you're not putting anything into it then you don't get anything out.

Take bondage as an example. One person gets bound -real or pretend- felon control and investing their trust. Its not my kink but it's a kink with value.

Reader71Reader71about 2 months ago

I liked the story very much. Waiting for part 2

CuenCuenabout 2 months ago

Apart from a very entertaining story, in which I was very carried away, especially at the beginning, I see a problem with the development of 2 storylines at the same time. On the one hand, 'the adventure', in which there are different actions without a concrete connection to the characters, which at least kept me guessing. On the other hand, the 'emotional connection' between the different characters, their individual problems and interactions.

My suggestion for improvement - concentrate on the storyline that is supposed to tell the story.

And if there is a need to tell a story further, the focus of the storyline can be reinterpreted in another part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The story makes it almost impossible to sympathise for the characters or like them, much less identify with them.

The sisters and mom treat the brother and father as second rate citizens and exclude them completely. The story is full of feminist bs like that "zipless fuck" stupidity. What the hell kind of mother gives a girl a FEMINIST "CLASSIC" to read as soon as she hits puberty? Obvious indoctrination from early on.

Men are treated as slaves and servants for the "enlightened" womenfolk who lounge around all day on their backs and asses and expect to be waited on (they say it blatanty). I would've told them to "f-ck off" and do it themselves, but I guess the MC is too much of a beta simp to do that.

Also, for some reason the MC allows himself to be monetarily exploited too. The bitch that is his mother just tells him straightout "you're paying for everything"... WHAT. THE HELL?! He's a student, working a low-paying part time job, while EVERYONE ELSE HAS FULL TIME JOBS THAT ARE WELL PAID AND !!HE!! HAS TO PAY?!

I gave up midway through page 5 and not even the ending is worth slogging through a boring read while being hit on the head with feminist dogma.

Good on the father for leaving his first family when they went all lesbian.

Havoc100Havoc1003 months ago

I'm sorry, but this wasn't one of your best stories. It got boring after about the second night at the beach house.

goodshoes2goodshoes23 months ago

Great story. Good reading. Liked the premise of having a blackout room. Waiting for mom to show up, glad she didn't, made it a bit more real. 5 +++++.

34dein34dein3 months ago

Damn you hit hit the nail on the head with this one. Top 🔟 on lit on my book

01Timber6701Timber673 months ago

There was just no emotion in this one,, yet overall it was a good story.

It started out with them kinda being bitchy with him. 3⭐️

HtslHtsl3 months ago

Other than you other stories I didn't like this much. Too many repeating, too less emotions. There were parts I just read cross to get to the next interesting part.

TulipfuzzTulipfuzz3 months ago

As usual, superb story and writing.

HOG57headHOG57head3 months ago

Great story. I hope there is another one or two or three

Baloneypony66Baloneypony663 months ago

We’ll done, would love a sequel

Johnm74165Johnm741653 months ago

Average, I couldn't even get to the end, bad, bad bad

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Liked it a lot. Was hoping mother would sneak into the lineup.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I gave it 5 stars. Really liked it. I'm glad that Mom didn't get involved in the "

zipless fucks".

Yup, I'm old enough to had read the book when it first came out 50 years ago.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG3 months ago

This has become one of my FAVORITE STORIES...so much thought and emotion put into it!! All the sisters have feelings for Craig; yet, it is the youngest, Tracie, who claims him for her own. She is the most courageous and accepting of them all!!

Olivia and Meg are still going to reap benefits from the relationship; it is really nice that they still have the holiday desire to be with their brother...WHEN does Mom become involved (I know, lots of readers would not like that...but, Mom has to see the foam noise-dampener on bottom of the door...other stuff..she IS Mom, after all!!)

Yyyaaayyy, another tale that has made a bunch of us happy; not a stroke story, but definitely has interesting sexual aspect to it!!

Five**5**Stars-well deserved, and bears more, if we could give them!!

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋💥💥💥💥💥💯

Sammason666Sammason6664 months ago

Really fun story, super unlikable main character.

saabdokksaabdokk4 months ago

EXCELLENT I LOVED IT

OldUncleAlOldUncleAl4 months ago

Old out here 8L. I had to come read this again because it makes me feel so good. This is one of the best stories on lit erotica bar none. To see siblings, enjoying each other, enjoying sex, making each other feel good without one single paragraph of consternation persecution is wonderful it’s all happiness. I’m doing this by dictating and this thing is not perfect so excuse me if a weird word shows up now and then.

This whole incest thing was started by a bunch of homosexual priest years ago over in Rome, and they continued today because heaven forbid, they should allow any more heterosexual activities than are necessary for propagation, and for them to keep their offering plates filled! I was reading the other day since recorded history began. There have been some 16,000 yes 16,000 gods worshiped by humans and written down in that recorded history.

So here we are some of us anyway, condemning people for incest, incest, and incestuous acts …. all because supposedly this God says it’s wrong.. oh don’t worry folks after those other 16,000 errors I’m sure they got this one right.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The hell with the imaginary friends fuck who you like and who wants to fuck you.

And remember you heard it from your old uncle Al

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have now read a few of your stories. Each that I have read was wonderful. Please continue to entertain your fans , of which I am one

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really wish this would continue

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That was a great storey! The detail was impressive and the explanation as to how he figured it out was superb. Keeping the clues straight and bringing them together at the end took a lot of organizational skills. The only things I found a little disconcerting were: Moving the small couch to the stairway silently in the dark is a little far fetched, especially if it was a sofa bed as they are extremely heavy. And, the fact that Tracy loves oral done to her, but does like to do it to her partner.

Magilla5Magilla55 months ago

This is one I would like to see continued to see where you take it.

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

"Har hooda ber da norda der da flookin flookin" which translates to "elementary my dear Watson" Not only a great story but a wonderfully original concept . . . .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That was really amazing

albertaboyalbertaboy5 months ago

I am really enjoying your work here, this one was really cool. I kept expecting on day 4 of these trips for him to get together with his Mom

AnAppreciativeFanAnAppreciativeFan5 months ago

A great mixup of genres. Who'd have thought you could build a detective story into a sexcapade??!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Five stars x five stars! Magnificent, constantly engaged, wonderful culmination.

kaotic2kaotic26 months ago

I thought this was okay. I'm not s big fan of stories like this normally because they're just fuckfests and this was. But at least there was a little romance near the end.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very good story. Looking forward to see Lingerie Loving Sister again.

csoshcsosh6 months ago

Excellent story line, wonderful build and a very enjoyable story. I also enjoy your writing!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another very enjoyable story.

I enjoy your writing.

bluesbobluesbo6 months ago

What a great idea for a story — I’ve never read one quite like this, even for incest stories. But I’ll admit that I was waiting for Mom to be part of the rotation. If you ever write a sequel, that would be a good choice. Also a little butt-play and anal would be terrific. And top-notch writing and editing, by the way. Also, no talk of cup sizes and dick length — that can quickly get quite boring in erotic stories.

thebigadriverthebigadriver6 months ago

8letters-you over delivered on this story too. You were quite a talented writer.. I thoroughly enjoyed this one. Craig is quite the lucky guy winding up with not one but three sisters.. I totally loved how he pursues our relationship with Tracy. Might be another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fabulous, you can't stop now. There will be Christmas, Spring Break, Easter ...

I have been expecting 'Mom' to cotton on to what is happening and her price to be joining the game

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story and worthy of 5 stars. I thought throughout the story that it would be Craig and Olivia that got together. I love stories that turn out different than how I think they will.

Coochielover71Coochielover716 months ago

Once again broken record. Loved the story. You are one hell of a writer.

NipkorNipkor7 months ago

Nice happy ending to a sexy story .

You are a nice writer , well written . Nice sexy plot if unusual but that's what made it different .

Five ✨ from us

sbmcruisesbmcruise7 months ago

Wow! I love the story development. I need more than banging.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It was fine, just not a fan of how the MC was essentially just used as a readily available dildo who’d just do as his sisters pleased and have no say in it. Sure, it may have been to alleviate his up-happiness to begin with, then they just started to get selfish with their desires and what’d they allow. Tracie did make up for things at the end there, but meh.

Crusader235Crusader2357 months ago

Great Fuck your sisters story. Poor little Bro almost over thought his self to brain damage. Who cares which one he's fucking, just enjoy it Bro. Five stars, very enjoyable.

PS: is any one going to get knocked up?

everettmckinneyeverettmckinney7 months ago

Excellent story!!! Great. ending

TwistedOne66TwistedOne667 months ago

That was a great read. I really appreciate all your work.

rbloch66rbloch668 months ago

A wonderful love story!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

First of all, WELCOME BACK! I was bummed out when all of your content disappeared, and I'm thrilled to see you posting again. Out of the stories that you have reposted, I think this is likely my favorite. (So far.) I like that you kept us in suspense as to which sister was doing what. I confess that I don't tend to read your stories "one handed" while scrolling... I read them because I like how you write. The erotic nature is secondary. My other favorite writer on here is Spector Dugan, who also writes longer, involved stories which keep my attention. Keep on posting!

wwaldripwwaldrip8 months ago

Excellent story really enjoyed reading this one

RaitonoRaitono8 months ago

I enjoyed this story alot.

My only real disappointment is that I wish we had a better description of Tracie in her apartment. This is the first time he's actually seeing any of his sisters naked after exclusively experiencing them in pitch black darkness. I feel that first sight when she whips off her dress should have had more of an impact and deserved some attention. Instead we just go from "she has no panties on" to "now she's naked" without so much as an acknowledgement of what Craig is seeing.

Despite that, still very good. You can tell Craig is beginning to build actual relationships with his sisters after essentially being segregated by their parents. He's learned enough about them to be able to look back and identify them each time. With the foreshadowing of his father potentially passing away soon I would be curious to see how that affects the family dynamics when Craig is left as the only one of his group for holidays. Would he continue to stay on the sidelines or begin to integrate himself into their group? Would the girls feel forced to change their behavior and conversations or would they resist it in an attempt to preserve the safe space they've created and how would that affect how they involve Craig?

These are things I would love to see out of future installments!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is one of those stories you want it to go further, but somehow it ends perfectly. Very nicely written. I felt the description of sounds like slurp was unnecessary. Because the story telling itself was intense and left a lot for imagination, much like the protagonist’s dark night experience.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story was very enjoyable and you could add another chapter or two, however, the ending was very acceptable as is..

SwissBoysFantasySwissBoysFantasy8 months ago

Great Story!! Genious idea the girls meet him in complete darkness and how he founds out which girl came at what day 👍🏻

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is obviously a good story and I really liked it. I actually would have liked it better if the sisters had just left it as a one weekend thing and never told him more and never repeated it. I expect that would hurt your ratings, though.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

Ok I couldn't even finish reading the story cause it lost its appeal for the simple fact you stated he is 21 and then stated he was being forced to go and he just goes along with it that's bs and everyone knows it the moment they said he was 21 is the moment the kid should have said yes I am 21 and I'm not going it's final it's his decision rather or not he goes no 1 can force him to go that reason alone is why I'm not going to finish it

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I loved the story, thank you and welcome back. I liked the ending but I would have really loved to have seen him develop his relationship with all of his sisters, maybe even with mom. Also see them coming to the decision of revealing the secret and wanting a relationship with with him. It may seem an unrealistic ending but so is expecting things to return to normal after Meg and Olivia find partners.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

good story but far too clinical and laborious to read. getting together with one of them at the end is the only thing that somewhat saved the story. the whole time im thinking 'what a bunch of cold-hearted inconsiderate bitches'

Whome1578Whome15788 months ago

I enjoyed the mystery of the set ups and how it worked out. The setting was good and kept things hidden not sure how she decided to invite him and let him know and start the affair.. but I feel the would show to the others too I was expecting mother was figure it out and enter the routine. I look forward to more by these nicely done. But I can't see the secret being kept to long with all involved and mama being nosey. Time to shake the mix up and see what falls thx for the great story very well done. 5 stars 🤩. Thx

nyteramblernyterambler8 months ago

I agree that would be nice to read more about the brother and his 3 sisters.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

💕💕💕💕💕

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I agree with some of the others that the start of this story was a little disinteresting however, reading a lot of your previous stories I stuck it out and sure glad I did. You brought a whole new concept I haven't encountered before and really sucked me into the story with a great build up and great character development for the 4 siblings.

It's one of the best stories I've read and would love to read a second part picking up at Christmas and into the new year dating Tracie leading to the next girls retreat. I look forward to more stories from you now that you're posting again, welcome back!

Eagle51353Eagle513538 months ago

I thought this was a very good story and it's one of my favorites. I thought it was well written. Keep up the good work 👏

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The beginning of the story was a little hard to get into since the sisters and mother were so mean for seemingly no reason. However, once the nighttime visits started it got way better. I loved the mystery of it combined with the little hints sprinkled in, the main character doesn't spell anything out too obviously until the very end which I really appreciated. All in all, 5/5.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really enjoyed the story. Great story-line and quite believable, Definitely 5 stars. Would love to see more episodes of it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story and great premise. I’d love a continuation of the series. But if not, I’ll be eagerly looking forward to more stories from you.

CristoforoColomboCristoforoColombo8 months ago

For the first couple of pages, I wasn’t sure the story was strong enough and interesting enough for me to read it all. But it steadily got better and better and better, ending on a very satisfying higher high than I could ever have imagined. The true to life family dynamics, the growth of real love and kindness, the sense of fun and the underlying passion all contributed to a really great and enjoyable read, which has kept me away from the things I should have been doing! I also appreciate the introduction to Fear of Flying.

Improbable though certain aspects of the story may be, there’s a huge amount of understanding about human nature in here which rings true, and which helps me to understand how and why people can have different needs and behave in very different, even contradictory, ways at different times, and that’s valuable insight which could help to avoid unnecessary conflict in a wide range of areas and ways. Very well done, greatly appreciated.

SabatakiSabataki8 months ago

One of my favorites on here. Great ending!

FnarfFnarf9 months ago

Very well written!

WargamerWargamer9 months ago

What an absolutely marvellous story, l just loved it. You paced it brilliantly and gave your readers exactly what they wanted.

Over the years l’ve had the pleasure of enjoying many of your works, this story is one of your best in my humble opinion.

Someday l hope you will revisit the four siblings and enlarge on their wonderful story. Ideally it should continue into the coming Christmas weekend and continue into the coming year. With the story completing with the other sisters find out.

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I like the extended character development. this is really fun and makes the sex better to read about.

Sohioslim78Sohioslim789 months ago

Great story needs another chapter

202GE202GE9 months ago

The mom is a self-centered and callous individual just expecting the son to drive them and be their escort. Also, telling him to wear that T-shirt about girls retreat. That person, while not unique, is quite a piece of work.

3forsexanytime3forsexanytime9 months ago

Love this story!! Would be great to see another chapter of it.

shadrachtshadracht9 months ago

This was so lovely. I was frustrated at the beginning with the isolation of Craig, but later it turned into such a loving story. A++ So glad to have you back.

BakaoaruBakaoaru9 months ago

Almost lost me at zipless sex, still finished it an found it to be an enjoyable read

AmbivalenceAmbivalence9 months ago

Not how I saw this one ending but I liked it.

I was thinking mom would sneak in on the fourth night or that the Thanksgiving night would be her.

I actually prefer it this way.

smooth_Ballssmooth_Balls9 months ago

anonymous sex among siblings? - interesting concept and I very much enjoyed the slow build, the protagonists initial reluctance to go with the girls as their driver and protector. and then the surprise at night. And his being sensitive enough to play by the rules his sisters set up, 'do just what I want you to do to me'.

What surprised me was how mom was kept in the dark - with all their bonding and closeness that did not very plausible to me. A mom would feel the energy and sexual undercurrent and not sleep sound through 3 nights of sex six feet from her pillow.

Then came Thanksgiving which was like a sequel to the beach resort part and somehow the story lost much of it's attraction. Instead of 'not knowing if something may happen' it was now a planned setup, sound check and all included.

Why they would buy a Xmas tree in November? Idk, leftover from editing probably.

And unfortunately this was not the last part but was followed by 'Cuddling Tracy'. The author cannot or doesn't want to keep the tension of having sexy encounters and not start a relationship. No, the secrets get disclosed, the magic puffs away and the story get's conventional. Moving together...

For me the end was a disappointment.

Still gave 5 stars as I usually do when I read a story to the end and was moved by it -

and I'm glad the author has decided to return to L. and post new stories again.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The incest category is not one i spend much time reading. For some reason I started this one and my interest was quickly piqued by the uniqueness of it. Again I don't read much of 'Incest' but the blackout added a twist that was quite enjoyable.

Sadly then you had to go and ruin in by developing a love interest with Tracie. Oh Well...

qbs

seekermeseekerme9 months ago

Loved it.

Happy to see you back and hope to read more stories in the future.

ahgrajahgraj9 months ago

Need part two of this great story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was kind of a tedious read. I guess maybe all the secret sex in the dark just made it kind of boring in my opinion. 3/5 for me.

allyliterallyallyliterally9 months ago

You just got I to my favourite authors' list. Nice story, good suspense, good flow. I hope you continue to write more.

8letters8letters9 months agoAuthor

Thanks for all the comments!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

End more stories fromthe50 and 60s

OddGuy35OddGuy359 months ago

oh i enjoy this a lot. i hope there will be more. maybe not as long tho. maybe the mother can join in. not sure how you would work her in tho.

RicubRicub9 months ago

Excellent story a really good read .Glad your back on Literotica please keep on writing.

NabzapokovNabzapokov9 months ago

I am terrible about finishing the story in my head before I get there reading. In my head as he was outlining who was who and who did what to Olivia I was expecting her to drop, " But on the fourth night, only one of us visited you. Who was the second? On my God, do you think mom . . ."

5 stars, thanks.

Whiter59Whiter599 months ago

It’s great to see you back on the site. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really good story, with a fun, intriguing flow. The women were individuals, and they were able to share well, which is a plus. This bit is quite sexy also, a must for my reading pleasure. Really nice descriptions of the sisters without using actual measurements, I appreciate a deft hand in this matter.

I felt it was a bit quick on the "I love you" trigger, especially since he was not supposed to know who was who.

So, that's like 3/100ths off? 4.97?

Five for you.

Mr_coaterMr_coater9 months ago

Great story please keep posting them here!

Marvin2017Marvin20179 months ago

Good going, 8!

.

5⭐️

Lit4FunLit4Fun9 months ago

This was a great story. The way that the story was told and the erotic aspect of wordless intimacy was superb. I was less interested in the incest aspect. In my view, the fact that they were siblings was a way to advance the story by having them all be together.

Mikeforge7101959Mikeforge71019599 months ago

I loved the story. The sex was hot. And I liked the way he learned about his sisters as people, with problems and feelings. Keep writing. BYW this is the first time I am commenting on a story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was an amazing read. Can not wait to see more of your work.

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo9 months ago
Pure love

Great including "Zipless Fuck". Fear of Flying and Erica Bong were the talk of my coming of age. Mom set the tone with her daughters by introducing them to the concept and thoroughly exploring true meaning.

Life brought sisters together during a lonely/horny period of their lives. A younger fit brother is a safe and fun taboo conquest.

Herr_roaldHerr_roald9 months ago

Really loves reading this story, 5🌠

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user8letters@8letters
I'm looking for beta-readers. The story I'm currently working on could end a number of ways, I'm not certain which way is the best way, so I'd like to get thoughts from as many people as possible. The extended author notes for "My Cookie-Baking Sister" are at https://forum.li...