Beach House Weekend with My Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three of them had stayed in this beach house before. All of them would have known how dark the downstairs was when the windows were set to block out the light. Olivia had been nonplussed about the darkness when she came to talk to me.

Meg was the one who had first hugged me in the car. She had talked to me at the convenience store. She had asked me who put on the best show when they sang. I felt she had the warmest relationship with me of the three.

But she was the only one who didn't know that I was unhappy with the trip so far. She might have gone straight to bed after we got home. Or Tracie and Olivia had told her what I had said after they had talked with me. I had no idea what had happened on the girls' floor.

And then there was Tracie. She seemed the one most bothered by my being unhappy. But she was the one who had talked to me the least. She was much less of an initiator than Olivia and Meg.

I pulled on my underwear, pulled up the blanket, and tried to think of something I was missing. But I drifted off before making any progress.

* * * *

I awoke to the sound of my sisters coming down the stairs. I grabbed my bag and headed into the downstairs bathroom. The downstairs bathroom had doors into Mom's bedroom and the living room and also served as the master bathroom. I pissed and then took a shower. I was in a better mood this morning. I strongly suspected having my cock sucked had something to do with that. I still had no idea who had done it. Would she do it again tonight? I had absolutely no way to know.

After I showered and changed, I went into the kitchen. It was almost nine, and I could see Mom and my sisters out on the beach, lying on chaise lounges. They were wearing the same bikinis as they wore last night. And they still looked damn fine in them. I quickly made breakfast and went out to join them.

When I arrived, Tracie said cheerfully, "Happy National Junk Food Day! Be sure to have plenty of junk food today to celebrate!"

Olivia added, "Eat some in my name."

I smiled as I sat down in an empty chair. "I'll see if I can make that sacrifice. How is everyone this morning?" I asked cheerfully.

"Fine," was the general response.

"I slept well last night," I said as I checked out each of my sisters. "Almost like a log." Whose tits had I felt last night? Whose lips had kissed me? Whose mouth had sucked me off? Really, the tits were the only feature that I had the remotest chance of identifying, but I hadn't squeezed them for very long. "It was super dark in the living room once the lights were off. The couch was very comfortable." As I spoke, I checked out each of my sister's tits. I quickly gave it up as useless. As Olivia and Meg were lying on their backs and Tracie was sitting up, I didn't think I could fairly compare the three of them. I'd need them all to sit or stand up to be able to judge them well. Even if all of them were sitting up together in a line, I had no idea what I was looking for. I could have squeezed any of their tits last night.

Mom said, "Craig, let's go inside and talk."

Shit! I was majorly busted for checking out my sisters. I shouldn't have stared at their tits so much.

I walked into the house after Mom. Once we were in the kitchen, she said, "The girls tell me that you said you weren't too happy about how yesterday had gone except for watching us sing."

This isn't what I wasn't expecting Mom to talk to me about, so I was relieved to discuss this topic. "Yeah. You and the girls had a great time last night, but I didn't." Until I had a mystery visitor.

"I'm sorry about that, but it's the way it's going to be. Your sisters are all struggling right now, and they need to have a great time this weekend to pick them up. This weekend is going to be one of the sacrifices you have to occasionally make for family. All of us have made sacrifices for you in the past."

I couldn't remember any sacrifices that made my sisters had ever made for me, but I wasn't going to argue about that. "How are they struggling?" I hadn't seen any signs of any of them being unhappy.

"They are. Things haven't gone the way they expected. They are all smart, attractive, and good at their jobs. When I was their age, life was good for people like that. But instead of happiness, they're experiencing frustration. I don't want to say anymore as it's their choice regarding how much you know about their personal lives. What matters is that they need you to cater to them, and as family, it's your job to step up and be there for them even though you don't want to. Your father didn't have a good time the last four years, but he came along because he loved his family. If he was here, he'd tell you to make do the best you can. It's only for a few days. There are plenty of snacks you can eat to cheer you up."

That gave me an inspiration. "You know, the snacks and drinks are intended for the girls. It'd be nice if you went to the store and bought some things for me."

Mom frowned. "Like what."

"Doritos. Arnold Palmer Tea. A six-pack of Anchor Steam. Oreos. And some ice cream."

"Why don't you go to the store and get them?"

"What if while I was gone, some guys came along the beach and started giving the girls a bad time? Don't you want me here while they are out there?"

Mom frowned but didn't have a comeback. "Okay. I'll go to the store; you stay here with the girls."

Mom left the kitchen toward her bedroom, and I headed back out to the beach. When I got there, I announced, "Mom's going to the store to get some snacks for me. I won't survive for very long on Wheat Thins and wine coolers."

"Speaking of wine coolers," said Meg. "Why don't you go get us one each?"

"Why don't you go get them?"

"Because it's the girls' retreat. You're supposed to wait on us, hand and foot." The other girls laughed.

"No way."

"Don't you want a good report to Mom when she comes back?" asked Olivia.

I frowned a little. "I do."

"Then get us each a wine cooler," said Tracie.

I was about to leave but stopped. "On one condition - answer a question for me. Did one of you come downstairs for a snack last night?" I hoped my mysterious visitor would discretely identify herself.

"Not me," said Tracie.

"Nor me," said Olivia.

"Ditto," added Meg.

"Maybe you had a dream last night," said Tracie. "While you were sleeping like a log." My sisters laughed.

"Maybe it was a wet dream," tossed out Meg. The girls laughed some more.

"I thought boys outgrew that," added Olivia in a slightly sneering tone. "But it does sound like something did get wet last night." The girls cracked up.

I stalked off. I hadn't learned who visited me last night. But I had learned that my sisters who hadn't visited me knew who did and what they did. And they weren't going to tell me. Once again, they were ganging up on me.

* * * *

When I brought back the wine coolers, I glanced at the book in Tracie's hands. "What are you reading?"

"Outlander," said Tracie as she held up a book.

"What's it about?"

"It's a time-traveling romance. It's been made into a series on Netflix."

"Okay."

Olivia held up a magazine. "Doing crossword puzzles."

"Okay." I turned toward Meg. "And you?"

Meg held up her book. "What To Do After The Break-Up. A self-help relationship book. I'm addicted to them."

"Learning anything useful?"

"Not really." Meg set her book aside. "The thing you have to realize, and it took me a while to realize this, is that self-help books are always wrong. They are written to apply broadly, so they never apply to your specific case. So I read them more to be aware of issues than to learn something I can use. And you?"

"I brought a book, but I have to read the whole school year. I don't like to read in the summer. I'm going to go get wet."

* * * *

I swam out in the ocean for a few minutes and then returned to my sisters. They were content to lie out. I was restless. Whenever I sat for any length of time, I thought back to last night. There was so much to wrestle with. Should I feel bad about last night? My initial thought was, "No". It had happened so fast that I didn't have a chance to think through a response. It wasn't like I had asked one of my sisters to give me a blowjob or I had seduced one of my sisters into giving me a blowjob.

But my second thought was more unsettling. I had enjoyed getting a blowjob from one of my sisters. I had enjoyed feeling her tits. And that had carried over this morning to blatantly checking out my sisters. All day, I continued to check them out. All day, I wrestled with the thought of getting another visit tonight. Did I want another visit? I knew the answer should be "No", but the answer which kept coming back was, "Wouldn't it be cool?"

My sisters didn't seem bothered that one of them had given me a blowjob. Or was it that the two who hadn't done it closed ranks when others were around, but were critical when it was just the three of them? Whenever Mom went in, I'd go out into the water and my sisters had quite animated conversations.

I spent a lot of my time out in the ocean. When I wasn't, I used the opportunity to judge the relative breast size of my sisters without hopefully being too obvious. Olivia had the smallest breasts, Meg the largest, with Tracie in between. The difference wasn't big, but was noticeable in their bikinis. I tried imagining the size of the breasts I felt last night. Were they Meg-sized or Olivia-sized? Were they not Meg-sized or not Olivia-sized? I couldn't remember. What I could remember was that the breasts had felt great in my hands.

Sometimes when I was out in the water, one of my sisters would come out to talk to me. When Olivia came out, she asked me about the book I'm reading. "It's a spy story where the hero is battling terrorists who want the materials to make a nuclear weapon. He's got a Ph.D. in Nuclear Physics, is an expert in close combat, and beds every woman he meets."

Olivia chuckled. "Sounds pretty typical."

"Makes me want to get a Ph.D. in Nuclear Physics. It must be easy if the hero had the time while doing it to become an expert in close combat and bedding women."

That made Olivia laugh. "How do you like lifeguarding?"

"A lot. Good pay, easy work." I told her lifeguarding stories for a while until she swam back.

When Meg came out, I asked, "What are we doing tonight?"

Meg replied perkily, "It's a secret!"

"A secret that Olivia and Tracie already know?"

Meg frowned slightly. "Nothing we do this weekend will be a surprise to Olivia, Tracie, or Mom. When I started planning this weekend, I pulled together a list of things we could do and had everyone vote on it. We've already done at least once all the things that are close to here and we want to do, so we will be doing things we've done before. The only way to keep things a little fresh is for me to keep secret exactly what we're doing when."

"Why not tell everyone what we're going to do?"

"Because I want the weekend to be as fun as possible. One of the things you learn fast as an elementary school teacher is that things have to be fun. My kids wouldn't learn a lick about art if I didn't make it fun for them. Keeping little secrets may sound corny, but it gives me something to be enthusiastic about, and enthusiasm is contagious."

I agreed with Meg's wisdom on the importance of fun. "What do you think of these weekends?"

"I feel like this is really important to do. I'm sorry we exclude you, but this weekend is about the four of us baring our souls to each other. When we get together for the holidays, there's too much busyness to have serious talks, and you and Dad are always around. Because we've bared our souls on these weekends, throughout the year we can be supportive and deliver the hard news which sometimes someone needs to hear. But you don't get that soul-baring if you don't have a lot of fun together first. And what I fear most is that these weekends will get boring, and people won't make time to do them because they have more appealing ways of spending their time. Speaking of fun, would you get us another round of wine coolers?"

"Okay."

Later, Tracie surprised me when she was alone with me out in the ocean. "Do you ever think about our half-sisters?"

"What? No. I never think of them. I've never met them. One is Joyce. The older one is..." I couldn't recall her name.

"Casey."

"That's it. They're much older than us. I have a tough enough time relating to you, Meg, and Olivia, and you're much closer to my age than they are."

"Do you know why Dad divorced his first wife?"

I thought the answer was obvious. "Because they didn't get along."

"Well, of course," said Tracie. "But do you know what they argued the most about?"

"No."

"Casey came out gay. Her mom supported her. Dad couldn't handle it. He started arguing with her mom, and they eventually divorced. Dad then married Mom, and we came along."

"Okay."

"Mom's kept in touch with Dad's ex-wife. Letting her know he's still alive. Casey has two kids, both in elementary school."

I didn't see the point of discussing Casey. "Like I said, much older than us."

Tracie was quiet for a while. "I think about them every so often. I'd like to meet them. Family is so important to me." She added sadly, "I feel like family is all I have right now."

* * * *

We went out for dinner at a little seafood place, and then Meg plugged an address into my phone. When we pulled up to the place, Meg cried out enthusiastically, "Miniature golf!"

Miniature golf didn't appeal to me, but I went along. When I paid for our round, the cashier said, "No parties bigger than four. You'll have to split up."

Mom said, "I'll golf with Craig."

Mom and I went first. Once we finished the first hole, my sisters started it as Mom and I moved on to the second hole. As Mom and I golfed, I heard my sisters laughing. Mom and I spoke little more than to announce our strokes for each hole.

On the sixth hole, I told Mom, "Go play with my sisters."

"What? I'm fine golfing with you."

"You'll have a lot more fun with them, Mom. You're here to have fun with them. I'm old enough that I can golf by myself."

"Are you sure?" Mom asked with a hint of relief in her voice.

"I'm sure, Mom."

Mom walked back to my sisters. I soon heard her laughing along with them.

I quickly finished the course. I thought about going inside and playing video games, but I decided to sit on the bench at the end of the course and wait for my family. I was security, so I wanted to stay within shouting distance. I thought about pulling out my phone but decided to just think.

Last night, had Meg decided to make the weekend not boring for me by slipping down to give me a blowjob? That was consistent with what she had said earlier. Or had Meg given her speech about the importance of it being fun for everyone, and Olivia as the oldest sister had taken on the responsibility of doing something special for me? Or had Tracie made the sacrifice as family was so important to her? There was no way to know. I was just chasing my tail.

Was my whining about not having fun yesterday the reason I got a blowjob? Should I whine when my family finished golfing to increase my chances of getting another visit? Did I want another visit tonight?

I stood up and shook out my legs. I was in a much better mood tonight than yesterday. Yes, today at the beach had been boring. But lifeguarding was boring. Every lifeguard hoped that their shift would be boring. I had always considered my sisters to be a three-headed hydra that was constantly attacking me, but they weren't attacking me now. They were trying their best to get along with me, though sadly we just didn't have much in common. So, no whining when my family rejoined me

I sat back down and was hit by the realization that it had always hurt me that they were so close and I was excluded. Based on my talk with Meg, I now knew that their closeness came from their willingness to bare their souls to each other. I wasn't willing to do that. Suddenly, my sisters' little club was something that I didn't want to join. I had reached the point where I admired their closeness but didn't want to be part of it. And now, I was content to sit on a bench alone and listen to them and my mom laugh in the distance.

* * * *

After mini-golf, Meg gave me another address to go to. It turned out to be a bar with live music. We got a rectangular table. My sisters sat against the wall, facing the band. Mom and I turned our chairs around to watch the band. The band was loud enough that you had to speak practically into someone's ear for them to hear you. When the waitress came over, I ordered strawberry daiquiris for my family and a beer for me. The band did covers of soft rock songs - not what I was interested in listening to. After a while, I turned my chair around so I was facing the table again, whipped out my phone, and started reading the latest memes as I nursed my one beer for the night.

After I had been on my phone for a few minutes, I felt a foot slide down my lower leg to my ankle. I looked up. My sisters were all innocently watching the band. I looked for some recognition that something unusual had happened. When I didn't get one, I lowered my head back to my phone. I thought I heard my sisters' laughter over the band.

Half a minute later, I felt a foot from another angle stroke my leg. After a couple of strokes, I looked up quickly to see if I could catch someone stretching. Once again, all of my sisters were innocently watching the band. When I looked down at my phone, once again I heard my sisters laugh.

I thought about pulling my foot out of the range of their feet, but then I decided to let them have their fun. I kicked off my flip-flop and stuck my foot out so it was right in front of Meg, who was in the center. I went back to my phone. Feet began rubbing my leg again. I'd feel one foot from one angle, it'd withdraw, and then I'd feel a foot from another angle. My sisters must have worked out a method of signaling whose turn it was.

I looked up to try to catch who was rubbing my foot, and, to my surprise, Olivia was now in the center. When my sisters saw the surprised look on my face, they laughed.

The rest of the time in the bar, my sisters played footsie with me. They used both feet, rubbed both sides of my leg, regularly changed seats, and did whatever they could to disguise who was playing footsie with me. I'd occasionally look up from my phone, and they'd all be watching the band with innocent looks on their faces, and then they'd laugh as soon as I lowered my head back to my phone.

When the band took a break, Mom stood up. "They were really good," she said, "but I'm ready to go back."

"Me too," said Tracie with a big smile. "I had a great time listening to them."

Olivia and Meg enthusiastically agreed. I rolled my eyes.

* * * *

"Goodnight," said my sisters as they climbed the stairs to their bedrooms.

"Goodnight," I replied.

I looked around, memorizing how to get to the big couch before turning off the lights. I made my way there and stripped down to my underwear. I then sat on the couch, listening. Would I get another visitor tonight? I waited impatiently to find out.

After what seemed like a long time, I saw light from upstairs. One of my sisters emerged and started down the stairs. This time, I didn't call out any names. I knew I wouldn't get any response. This time, she didn't say "Shush". All I could tell about her was that she was barefoot and was wearing a short, dark blue nightshirt. She was carrying something, and I quickly realized it was a towel. When she reached the landing and turned, she pointed the flashlight at me. I guessed that was to ruin what night vision I had built up.

When my sister got to the coffee table, she turned off the flashlight. Was it the same sister as yesterday? I had no idea. I heard rustling sounds for a few moments, after which I heard/felt her get on the couch next to me. I turned toward her. She touched one of my legs with a hand and then touched the other with her other hand. She quickly positioned me so that once again I was turned to look down the couch with my legs apart. I could tell she was moving toward me, and then I felt her naked tits press against my chest. She kept moving forward, sliding her tits up my chest until she kissed me on the base of the right side of my neck. I wrapped my arms around her as she slowly kissed up my neck. My hands found her bare ass. I squeezed it as she continued kissing. I tried using the parts of the body I was feeling - her lips on my neck, her tits on my chest, her pussy against my crotch, her ass in my hands - to picture which sister it was, and I drew a blank.