Beach Innocence

Story Info
Romantic get away turns into a loving wife opening up.
6.4k words
4.12
24.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting on the front porch I saw her car pull into our driveway, I noticed that all too familiar look on her face. Her eyes dazed, lips pouting, unhappy smiles and the expression of defeat. Even her perfect hair looked disheveled.

Life had gotten to her yet again today. My wife is a caring, wonderful soul. The problem is that she cares too much. This is a look I have seen all too often in the thirty-five years of marriage.

"You look like shit!" I say jokingly.

"Yet again, life wore me out." She replies.

I take her work bag and we walk into the kitchen. The aroma of Chicken Parmesan and garlic bread welcomes her into the house. A smile crosses her face with the aroma of one of her favorite dishes.

"What is this, a smile, can there be happiness inside there?" I ask.

"WOW, I look that bad?" she asks.

"Honestly, YES, you look that bad. Life used you to clean the world toilet today my dear." I quip back.

"I think we need a weekend away." She states in a lowly somber voice.

Later that evening, recharged and talking with her mother on the phone she states that she needs a vacation. Even a short weekend away. I hear her mom agree on the phone.

Nicole hangs up the phone and is staring at me.

"Let's go to the beach, pack an overnight bag and get away to the beach." She says excitedly.

"Lets!" I say enthusiastically.

Packing was a breeze and the two hour trip went by with light hearted levity and it seemed that every mile we drove washed the toxic impurities of life from her soul.

"Camelot! Hotel round table." I shout.

I hear her pleasantly respond, "Yes! let's stay there."

Checking in I ask for a floor as close to the top as possible. The 32 floor hotel looks amazing and all the staff are dressed in a theme of the era. It is quite exhilarating watching everyone running around and even the manner in which they speak is Arthurian.

Room 2832 was exactly what we needed. The bed was round, shields on the walls, balcony overlooked the ocean and the hot tub brought a delightfully sinful smile to Nicole.

As I put the suitcase on the stand I turned to see Nicole sprinkling something into the hot tub. She turned the water on and while staring me in the eyes undressed slowly and with a sexual intent. I could not move. This delightful and honest creature was back to herself. This was a great idea.

I look back noticing the curtains wide open and begin to close them knowing Nicole is quite shy and does not like anyone to be able to see her naked. She says, "leave them open. I want to look out over the ocean as we bathe."

I undress quickly and walk over to the tub stopping as I hear Nicole say "Stop, turn around my good man. Let me gaze upon your splendor."

I stopped and began to turn while looking at the smile on her face. I stand before her and feel her eyes peering at my body. At 5'9'' with a slim athletic build she has always loved watching me when I was naked. Her 5 '10' ' full figured body was pale and her light brunette hair pulled back into a ponytail. She looked delightful and delicious with a sensual deviant smile on her face.

Reaching up she took my cock in her hand and began to fondle it lovingly.

"I have always loved your cock." She whispered.

The warm water on her hand felt wonderful as her hand stroked my 7" cock. She moved to her knees and was perched on the seat of the hot tub as she guided her tongue over the head of my cock. Sinfully she took the head into her lips and sucked as her tongue glanced over my tip.

My head fell back as I let out a moan.

Her left hand reached for my thigh as she guided me closer. The more I moved towards her the deeper my cock was taken into her mouth.

She now had my entire cock in her mouth with my pubic hair tickling her nose. I felt her tongue move out under my cock and begin to lick my balls as she sucked my cock.

When I withdrew from her mouth she smiled at me. "That was something I have not done in years." She said with a wicked smile.

"I know, you have not deep throated me in ages and the tongue was a surprise of delight." I state.

"This is going to be the first weekend for you and me." She says as our lips meet and I feel her body touch mine.

A kiss with this much passion was something we never participated in. Our kisses for the past 20 years were a peck goodbye in the morning and a peck good night. For me to feel her penetrate my mouth with her tongue, especially after sucking my cock, was truly shocking. One I would not forget.

"I love you!" She says.

"Love you too." I replied.

"There is probably some wine in the fridge." I state.

"No, wine makes me sleepy, I want to be wide awake this evening." She whispers with a breath of sensuality. "I want to be a different person tonight." She states as she grabs my balls and reaches down under my balls and traces her finger around my rosebud.

I lay my head back and bask in this sensual behavior. "Do as you wish, I would love to see you enjoy yourself with sensual and sexual delight." I whisper back.

The sun was slowly disappearing as our sensual embrace continued. Her hand on my balls with her finger teasing my ass as my fingers were working around her lips and clit as I let my pinky trace her ass. She looked at me with a wonderful smile as my pinky surprisingly pushed into her ass. "I like that!" She says with a smile on her face.

We continue to explore for several more minutes. Looking into my eyes Nicole states, "Lets go to a toy store and get some supplies!"

Now I am concerned. This shy timid woman never ever, in our 35 years, mentioned wanting to go to an adult toy store.

Not wanting to spoil the moment I agreed with a wicked smile and a kiss on her lips.

We dressed and were out the door. I noticed there was something about her tonight that was so different. She was happy and full of life. She wanted to stop being run down and depressed and enjoy life for once. Live on the other side of the tracks as she would put it.

Walking through the lobby Nicole noticed a restaurant. "Let's eat some food first." She said,

The Camelot Room was a delightful place. Authentic Arthurian décor down to the silverware. Our waitress, Megan, was a wonderfully mature woman who acted the part of the themed restaurant perfectly.

"Evening, how can I start you off with me lady?" She asked Nicole.

"Half and half tea." She replied.

"And for the knight?" She offered.

"Same please". I responded.

Taking in the surroundings I began to stare at Nicole. She was beaming with life and a cheerful, somewhat naughty nature tonight. Her foot slid out of her sandals and was rubbing against my cock. This was totally out of her nature. Shocking but delightful.

As her foot touched my cock I looked down. Looking over she looked down as though telling me something. I looked puzzled and she mouthed, "look under the table." I nonchalantly lowered myself down as if I had dropped my napkin. Looking under the table covering I looked over and Nicole was fingering her pussy under the table. A dress with no panties. I snapped up with a look of surprise on my face.

"WHAT!" she said.

"You OK?" I asked.

"I want to feel life, I am tired of letting life determine how I feel. Always being depressed, anxious when I go to work, anxious to come home, knowing I have more work. It is eating at my soul. I talked to Becky today and she told me that her and Rick are swingers. She said they have been doing this for the past several years. She stated that she was tired of the way teaching drains the joy out of her world, decided to do something totally out of character and has not looked back. Once the kids were out of the house she said her sexuality took off. "No holding back." She said with great passion.

Looking at Nicole I snapped, "You want to be swingers?"

"Maybe, I don't know, I only know that I am tired of not allowing myself to do things because of the stigma of being a teacher. I want to be myself, rather than a teacher. Does that make sense Kevin?"

"Perfect sense, sometimes I see you and know you are so depressed it makes me hurt inside." I answer.

"Well tonight we change that." She whispered as her hand came up from the table and looking towards the wall she deliberately licked her fingers covered with her own juices. My cock got hard so fast it hurt.

Megan returned to the table with our drinks and asked if we were ready to order. After taking our order she said she would put that in right away and before she could walk away Nicole put her hand on Megan's hand and thanked her. Their eyes met and for a moment the entire world stopped.

"What was that?" I asked.

"She is a lovely woman and working hard. She needs encouragement and someone to say that she matters."

This was shocking to me. I was looking at everything in a sexual tone and I had to stop. Nicole was being nice and I was overthinking it.

We finished our dinner and Megan came to check on us asking if we wanted dessert. "No, thank you!" I stated but Nicole looked at her with a lust in her eyes. "Nothing that is on the menu." She said,

I looked horrified and gazed at Megan for her reaction. Megan smiled and put her hand on Nicole's saying. "Oh, really? let me go see if there is something that would delight you." She said,

My face was bright red as I took the check. Looking it over I pulled out my credit card and put it in with the receipt. Megan took the card and never looked away from Nicole. Both smiling at one another.

"What are you doing?" I said hurriedly.

"Living life Kevin." She snapped back.

"We are nearly 200 miles from home and I want to have fun, sexual, sensual fun. You want to join me?" Nicole states further.

"I do not want you doing something you will regret later. That's all." I responded.

"I live my life in misery most days and I am tired of regrets. I want to feel life, like you keep saying. I am sorry if this is shocking to you but this is what I want tonight." Nicole said looking irritated.

Looking at her I noticed a change, this is a good thing. If this is what she wants I will support her in it. She deserves to be happy and I will help make that happen.

Megan returned to the table and put the receipt on the table.

Looking at Nicole, Megan stated that she may have found something to her liking as she slid the receipt to Nicole. Megan walked away looking at Nicole the whole way to the kitchen.

"Let's talk! 9491234567, Megan! Smiley face."

Walking out of the restaurant I stopped to pay as Nicole went outside. Looking at her she was on the phone. I met her outside and asked who she was talking to. "Megan." She replied.

"I thanked her for her number and said I would love to talk. She said that she would be delighted, so I asked her when her shift ended and she said 11. I said, can we meet after that?'' She said she would love it. Then I asked where a good adult toy store was. She gave me an address. Let's go." Nicole said with a delightful smile.

Walking into the Pirates Chest I was surprised at how clean and well managed the store was. I was expecting some kind of deviant dive or something. A young lady met us and gave us a basket telling us the layout of the store and to let her know if we had any questions.

Nicole whispered something to her and the young lady said, "Sure, right this way."

We walked to the back of the store and on the wall were a vast assortment of adult toys. Dildo's, vibrators, anal toys, anal beads and a variety of lubricants. The young lady, talking to Nicole, said, "These are our best sellers. The lifelike dildo's are fantastic and the bullet vibrator always does the job. Are you new to anal?"

Nicole looked at the young lady and said, "Yes, never even thought of trying it."

"That is fantastic. You want to expand and try new things. I love it. First, you will need to clean quite well, this enema is perfect for that. Secondly, I have several lubricants. Lubricants are the key to a delightful experience. I prefer this lubricant. Now let me see, Oh here it is, this is a starters training kit. You can start out easy and work your way up. Personally, I love anal more than vaginal. Hope this will help." Nicole took the items to the counter and 200 dollars later we were out the door and in the car.

The whole way to the hotel Nicole was opening the toys and looking them over. She took a lifelike dildo out and looked at me. "Want me to suck another guy's cock while you watch?" Taking the dildo into her mouth with her eyes looking at me.

"Now that would be erotic. Careful he might just cum in your mouth." I say jokingly, knowing she doesn't like cum in her mouth or anywhere on her body.

"MMMMMM I want to lick your cum from your cock baby." She said in a sexual tone while licking the dildo than sucking on it while milking the shaft.

In the room I noticed it was 10:30. "Well, what now?" I asked.

"Let's see, the lady at the store said that we needed to be clean. Let's use the Fleet Enema, she said that would be great.".

Off to the shower, lathered up well and we cleaned every body part. Nicole took the enema and inserted it into my ass and squeezed then I held it in as I used another enema in her anus. When I was finished we repeated this a couple times until we were satisfied that we were ready.

The shower routine took longer than expected. Nicole's phone rang and Megan said she was done with work and wanted to meet for drinks.

We dressed and met Megan at a bar across the street from the hotel.

Walking into the bar the music was loud and had a 70's, 80's genre to it. Nicole saw Megan and the two hugged and we sat. I ordered two beers and asked Megan what she wanted to drink.

"Beer is great." She answered.

Sitting at the bar I saw a football game on one of the televisions. As I was entertained with the game the two ladies decided to dance. A slow song began playing and Megan grabbed Nicole's hand stating she loved this song. Once on the dance floor they took each other into their arms and danced delightfully to the music. Swaying back and forth and looking at each other as they talked. I turned from the game and looked towards the dance floor. My eyes were about to explode out of my skull. Nicole and Megan were French kissing each other with a sexual passion that was palpable.

The song ended and they came back to the bar. I never saw Nicole this happy and confident. She looks so radiant.

The two talked as I watched the game. Nicole tapped me on the shoulder after a while and pointed her head towards the door.

We walked along the beach for quite a while. Megan and Nicole looked like two old friends catching up on life. Both laughing and holding hands as we walked.

Nicole looked at me and walked to my right side. Megan came up along my left side. Each took a hand and we peacefully walked on the beach looking at the water and listening to the waves. We came to a cove and were forced to turn around. As we began heading back Megan whispered something to Nicole. Nicole smiled and shook her head yes.

"Let's go over there baby." Nicole said to me.

We walked further into the cove and we stopped to sit and watch the moon over the water. Nicole, who was on my right, reached over and began fondling my cock through my shorts. Megan, on my left, began doing the same. I lay back and both the ladies freed my cock and began licking and sucking it. I looked down and Nicole had my cock all the way in her mouth as Megan massaged my balls and teased my ass. Nicole looked at Megan and Megan took my cock into her mouth. She was very good at sucking my cock. Nicole took over. As she stroked my cock Megan looked at her and stated. I would love to see you take a face full of cum Nicole.

Nicole said, "challenge accepted." With that Megan began stroking my cock with a determination to make me explode.

Megan's hand did not take long to get me to explode and she began telling Nicole to take my cock into her mouth and when I began spurting lift up and let it paint her face. I laid my head back and let it happen. My cum spurted a rope into Nicole's eager mouth, she let the cum drop from her mouth and I let several ropes of sperm fly across her wanting face. Megan continued stroking my cock until the last drop of cum spurted out.

Leaning down Megan began licking the cum from my cock than her hand. Looking over at Nicole I was excited to see her sitting there with my cum all over her lovely face. Megan leaned over and began licking the cum from Nicole's face. After a couple licks Megan's tongue parted Nicole's mouth and the two were swapping my cum. Megan would take the cum from Nicole's face and offer it to Nicole working her tongue into Nicole's mouth. Laying there watching this was mind blowing. Then to my surprise Megan looked down at me and moved her mouth to mine and we kissed, tasting my cum from her mouth, then Nicole leaned down and spit my cum from her mouth to mine.

The three of us lay on the beach enjoying the fruit of my loin.

With the Moon over the ocean and the waves rhythm making the evening so pleasant we arose and began walking to the hotel. Nicole and Megan were talking about their experiences and devising a list of things they did not wish to experience. Megan was not into pain or degradation/humiliation. She also was not into 'water sports'.

"Water sports?" I asked

She looked over and Nicole and I had a look of wonder on our faces.

"Water sports is where you piss on each other. Face, breasts, pussy/cock region. You play with your urine as a sport." Megan elaborated for us.

"OH NO!" Nicole and I chimed together.

"Other than that I am all in." Megan said with a smile.

Nicole looked at me and started to talk. "I have never been with another woman. Tonight was the first time I ever kissed a woman other than a peck on the cheek to say hello. I want to enjoy sex with the three of us, sex that is open and natural. HOWEVER!, I may be somewhat hesitant. Please do not force anything on me. I will do what is comfortable to me when I am ready. Does that make Sense?" Nicole said.

"I understand perfectly." Megan said, nodding.

Once in the room Megan noticed the tub. We instinctively got undressed and before we got into the tub Nicole noticed Megan was shaved bald around her pussy. "FUCK ME!" She blurted.

"You're bald?" Nicole said with a puzzling look on her face.

Megan looked down then looked at Nicole. "You're a wookie!" said Megan.

Looking at each other Nicole smiled then said, "Shave me Megan!"

The two ladies went into the bathroom and began gathering the necessary materials to complete the process of shaving Nicole's pussy.

Laying on the bed, legs pulled up and wide open Nicole relaxed as Megan touched her pussy. "MMMMM, that feels so nice." Nicole let out.

First I need to use Kevin's trimmer to get all the long hairs. I heard a trimmer buzz and saw Megan begin to remove the long pubic hair.

"Now I need to lather you up and I will start shaving you Nicole." Megan explained.

Meticulously Megan began wielding the razor like a professional. Within 5 minutes she was done. Megan said, "Rest there I will be right back."

Nicole got my attention. "I think I peed myself when she was shaving me. That was so fucking HOT Kevin... OH MY GOD, I LOVED IT SO MUCH."

Megan returned with a warm hand wash and began cleaning Nicole.

"OK, feel it and let me know if I am done." Megan stated.

Nicole reached down and began guiding her hand all over her pussy checking for any areas that needed to be shaved.

"No, it feels wonderful, thank you Megan." Nicole said to Megan with a smile.

Nicole started getting up when Megan stopped her. "May I do my own inspection Nicole?" Megan asked.

Nicole looked at me then to Megan, "Yes, please."

Megan guided Nicole back to the bed and spread her legs. "Let me know when you are not comfortable. I will stop if you wish." Megan stated.

12