Beach Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan began running her fingers over the entire region of Nicole's pussy. Her fingers were massaging her lips and then began to wonder down to her asshole. Nicole had her eyes closed and was biting her bottom lip. This was the first time Nicole has ever let a lady near her vagina other than medical exams.

Megan soon noticed Nicole becoming quite wet. "Your pussy is telling me you like my inspection Nicole." Megan whispered.

"Yes, it is so awakening." Nicole breathed.

"May I continue?" Megan requested.

"Yes, be thorough please." Nicole said, looking Megan eye to eye.

Megan started parting Nicole's vaginal lips and with long strokes her fingers slid from clit to asshole and back. The more Megan moved her fingers the wetter they got. With her fingers dripping Megan took her finger from Nicole's pussy and began licking them clean. Nicole looked up and gave a delightfully wicked sigh.

Megan again started to inspect her work and this time was precise on the clit area. Lovingly, Megan rubbed her fingers around Nicole's bud and Nicole began to breath heavily and sway some as Megan touched her tenderly.

A sigh escaped from Nicole as Megan stroked her harder and faster. Before long Nicole was arching her back and I could see fluids flowing copiously from her vagina.

"May I taste you Nicole?" Megan asked.

"OH GOD YES." Nicole said.

Megan lowered her face between Nicole's legs and began licking her pussy from clit to anus. Sucking on her clit Megan began sliding a finger into Nicole's pussy. "Let me know if I need to stop?" Megan said.

"No, go, go." Nicole answered.

Megan added another finger and was pushing two fingers into her pussy while licking and sucking her clit. As she fingered and fucked Nicole's pussy her pinky started circling Nicole's asshole. Nicole shivered as Megan's fingers started pushing in and out and her pinky started penetrating her ass.

"You OK?" Megan asked.

"Kevin, are you watching?' Nicole asked.

"YES I am Nicole."

Nicole looked up and looked at Megan. "Finger me Megan, please."

Megan did not hesitate. With her tongue lapping the juices from around Nicole's clit her two fingers were thrusting into pussy. With the other hand Megan began using her index finger to penetrate Nicole's asshole. First digit then pull out. Second digit then pull out. Entire finger and pushing as deep as she could. Pulling her finger out of her asshole Megan took some lubricant and added it to two fingers and again began inserting them into Nicole's asshole.

My cock was so fucking hard. Sitting her watching Megan finger bang my wife's pussy and asshole was intoxicating.

Nicole began to arch as Megan continued her actions. More and more Nicole began swaying with desire. "YES, oh fuck YES." Nicole let out.

Megan continued her thrusting, removing her fingers from her asshole and concentrating on her pussy. Faster Megan pushed and pulled until she looked at Nicole and could tell something was going to happen.

Megan began to see fluid dripping from her hand and down to the towel below. This liquid flowed for a good 4 to 5 seconds. It was like someone was pouring water out of her pussy.

Megan began licking Nicole as the liquid escaped her vagina. Nicole was shaking until all subsided.

Megan looked up at Nicole and smiled. "Welcome to womanhood. May I kiss you?" Megan chirped.

With that Megan and Nicole lay kissing for quite a while.

This surprised me in that Nicole never liked to taste me after intercourse. She did not like it. Now she was relishing it. Perhaps she is opening up.

Nicole rolled over onto Megan. "My turn, may I?" Nicole said.

"Please!" Megan quipped.

Looking at me Nicole ran her finger down Megan's belly as she leaned down and kissed Megan. Her fingers slowly worked downward as Nicole broke the kiss and tenderly kissed Megan's neck thanks to her breasts. Taking a nipple in her mouth Megan sighed as Nicole suckled on her tit. Moving to the other tit, Megan sighed even louder when I noticed that Nicole's fingers found Megan's pussy. While moving frantically over Megan's womanhood, Nicole made her way down and placed her face between Megan's spread legs. Megan reached down and spread her lips for Nicole to gaze at her pussy.

"I have never looked at another woman's pussy before." Nicole said.

Moving her finger over her clit Nicole let her tongue slide out and ever so lightly slide across Megan's exposed clit. Again her tongue swept over Megan's clit but this time with more force. No longer hesitant, this time she was into it to pleasure Megan the best she could.

Over and over Nicole lapped at Megan's pussy ending with a long hard lick of her clit. Nicole took Megan's clit into her lips and began sucking. Megan let out a sigh and looked over at me.

"Care to join us Kevin?" Megan said.

"If Nicole does not mind?" Megan quickly asked.

With a thumbs up from Nicole I stood and got out of the tub. Drying off quickly I made my way over to the bed and stood there watching the delight in front of me while stroking my cock.

Megan repositioned herself so that her head was leaning over the bed and Nicole put a pillow under her back to allow her better exposure to her pussy. Motioning for me to come to her I walked behind Megan as she reached out and took my cock into her hand, stroking me softly. She guided my cock into her mouth and I began gently swaying my hips front to back fucking her mouth with my cock.

I noticed Nicole looking up at me with a smile as she was beginning to go lower on Megan. Her tongue slid down from Megan's clit to her opening then stopped at her asshole. With her tongue circling Megan's asshole Megan sighed and grabbed for Nicole's head forcing her inward. Pulling her face deeper into her womanhood. I let my cock escape Megan's mouth watching as she looked up.

"Tongue fuck my asshole Nicole, I love having my ass filled." Megan said with enthusiasm.

Turning her attention to my cock again Megan guided my cock into her mouth and I began my swaying once again.

Looking down, Nicole had her tongue buried deep into Megan's asshole. She released her tongue and put some lube on her fingers. Returning her mouth to Megan's pussy, Nicole started penetrating Megan's asshole with two fingers.

As if she was trying to keep the rhythm of my cock stroking Megan's mouth Nicole started fingerfucking Megan's ass as I face fucked her.

After several minutes, Megan pulled my cock out and looked at Nicole.

Motioning her to come up, Nicole rose and laid on Megan's body. Megan thanked Nicole and they kissed passionately for several minutes.

Megan stopped kissing Nicole and both women lay on their backs panting in desire.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, what did I just do?" Nicole stated.

"Enjoy yourself I hope?" Megan answered with a question.

Nicole looked at Megan shaking her head saying, "OH FUCK YES I DID."

Looking at Megan Nicole asked, "What now?"

"Ever done anal play?" Megan asked with a smile.

"OH, a finger may be pleasing but he is more than two fingers Megan. That might hurt?" Nicole said with the look of horror on her face.

"Tell you what, I will go first, you guide Kevin into my ass slowly until I get used to him then he can slowly build until he is pounding my asshole. You will see how much fun it really is. I promise. But, you have to be an eager participant Nicole.

Deal!" Megan asked Nicole.

"I'm game if Kevin is?" Nicole said, looking at me.

Looking at her face I did not know if she was asking my approval or wanting me to say no so she did not have to do this. Megan chimed in saying. "You do not have to let Kevin fuck your asshole. Just help him fuck mine. Let's get your acquainted with the pleasure an anal fucking can be. OK?"

With that I shook my head.

Megan grabbed a condom and slid it onto my cock. She had Nicole stroke my cock with lube and then to lube her asshole generously.

"OK" Megan stated.

Megan slid herself onto a pillow and lifted her legs up over her shoulders. Nicole smeared more lube onto Megan's asshole than put more in her hand and stroked my cock again. Guiding my cock to her opening. Nicole pushed my head into Megan's tight hole. Megan grunted and Nicole stopped. "No, don't stop, push it in. Slowly." Megan let out.

Nicole pushed my cock deeper into Megan's ass a half inch at a time. More pleasurable moans escaped Megan. The further I was in the more she moaned.

Nicole pushed my hip to let my cock ease out until the tip was at her hole then, push pack in, steady but sure. Again she pushed on my hips and I began to withdraw. Over and over we stroked my cock in and out of Megan. The more we did this the more my pace picked up. After several minutes I was driving deep into Megan's asshole. Nicole started massaging Megan's pussy once she saw how wet Megan was getting. Megan kept looking at Nicole, "yes stroke my pussy while I get my ass pounded. Look at it Nicole." Megan said.

Once in a full fuck I was stroking my cock feverishly in and out of Megan's ass and Nicole was licking her clit. Nicole felt Megan tap her on the shoulder and Megan waved for Nicole to come up to her. Nicole rose up and the two started frantically French kissing each other. While swapping tongues Nicole still let her finger drift up and down on Megan's Clit. Megan grabbed Nicole's hand and pushed it harder against her pussy. Nicole sank two fingers into Megan and began to finger fuck her as she took my cock into her ass. Soon I felt a gush of wet warm fluid coating my cock and balls. Megan had erupted all over my cock and Nicole's fingers. Megan's body was almost convulsing and it looked like she was going to lose consciousness. Nicole looked at me as if I had an answer as to what to do.

I pulled my cock out of her asshole and Nicole removed her fingers. Megan lay there for a couple seconds then let out a sigh. "THAT WAS FUCKINIG AWESOME!". Megan shouted.

"What was that?" Nicole inquired.

"I squirted on your hand and his cock." Megan said.

"You what?" Nicole asked.

Megan looked at Nicole and with a smirk on her face shouted, "I Came. When women get aroused they can cum, squirt a liquid all over the place and have earth shattering orgasms."

Nicole, looking at Megan muttered softly, "I want one like that."

Megan cautiously rose and took Nicole in her arms. "Are you sure, anal can be painful at first but I promise you, in the end, it is well worth it."

After embracing, Nicole and Megan began a deep French Kiss, very passionate,

afterwards Megan lay Nicole on the bed with the pillow under her hips and her legs raised up towards her head. Taking a dollop of lube Megan began lubricating Nicole's asshole. Nicole lay still and allowed Megan to work her fingers in and out of her rosebud. Tense and nervous, Nicole rested her head as he felt four fingers in her ass stretching her rectum.

Megan leaned forward and sucked on Nicole's clit as her fingers pushed further into Nicole. "Ready Nicole?" Megan said.

"Yes!" Nicole answered with a shaky voice."

Megan reached for me and began to apply a lot of lube to my cock. I was coated with lube. Megan pulled my cock head forward and guided my cock into Nicole's tight opening. Nicole immediately shot her head back and raised her back, letting out a discomfort able sigh.

"Easy, back off, let it sit there, let her get used to your size. Very slow." Megan said while still keeping an eye on Nicole.

After a few seconds Nicole gave a thumbs up and I began pushing in further. A small part of my cock disappeared into her tight ass. I stopped and heard Nicole say, "do not stop, I will let you know when to stop."

Pushing in further I was half way in when Nicole put her hand on my hips. I let my cock sit there until I got another thumbs up.

Wiggling back and forth I could tell Nicole was getting accustomed to my size in her own way. She tapped me on the hip and I began pushing in again,

Megan began licking and sucking on Nicole's clit. Her mouth would let spit flow down onto Nicole's pussy. Pushing in with a slow and steady pace I was soon almost all the way in. Again, Nicole tapped my hip and I stopped. Megan pushed ever so gently on my hips indicating for me to begin to withdraw. Ever so slightly I began pulling my cock out of her ass. With a steady pull I was about to exit her ass and heard Megan say, "Stop there."

Megan looked up at Nicole and asked how she was doing. "I am fantastic, filled when he is inside me but I can take it, I want to take all of him."

With that said, I began pushing in slowly. This time, there was no indication to stop. Nicole lifted her hips every now and then but I kept pushing my penis all the way into her ass. Once inside I stopped and began pulling out. Nicole smiled up at me and said. "Couple more like that and I think you can fuck my ass baby."

Megan leaned up and began kissing Nicole as I withdrew my cock. Once I could see the base of my head I pushed in again. This time with more of a steady pace. I withdrew yet again and then pushed in again. This time I began to pick up the pace thrusting in faster and puling out faster until I was at a steady pace fucking her as.

I was fucking my wife's asshole. I thought to myself.

"Are you ok?" I asked Nicole.

Breaking their kiss Nicole said, "OH FUCK YES, Fuck me baby, pound my asshole."

I was given the green light. I began to fuck her like I would her pussy. Stroking in and out faster and with more force.

Megan positioned her pussy over Nicole's face and began lowering herself onto her waiting face. Nicole guided Megan to her wanting face.

With Megan using lube to circle Nicole's clit and my cock stroking her asshole Nicole began to shutter.

"OH MY GOD, I am going to cum." She said, In no time Nicole was bucking her ass against my cock.. In a few seconds I felt a warm stream of fluid freely flow from her pussy splashing onto my groin area. With the force of her fluid splashing against my stomach, I pulled out and shot ropes of cum up onto Nicole and Megan. Hitting Nicole on the stomach, tits and chin and Megan on her pussy my cum flowed freely.

I watched as Nicole lay below me, her body convulsing in pleasure. Megan rolled her pussy off of Nicole's face and began licking my cum from from Nicole's stomach. Nicole looking at Megan took her face into her hands and they began swapping cum from one mouth to the other.

My thoughts cracked like thunderous lightning bolts. "WOW, what just happened, was I going to be able to help Nicole with this whole ordeal?" I knew there would be mental moments of what just took place but how were we going to deal with this, were we capable of just leaving this whole evening behind us or was this the start of a new life?

12