All Comments on 'Beach Innocence'

by ultramannc

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

enjoyable but once she went all slut and told her husband about swinging I was a bit shocked. It started off as a very loving wife an husband connecting again and relaxing and getting refreshed. I had no idea it was going in this direction. As I read the sex part, and felt it was well written, my mind went to oh no now at some point he will be letting another man enjoy his wife. My insecurity wouldn't allow for this. I mean I would even wonder if she has better sex with a woman than me after watching what she experienced. So what then with another man?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Skimming by the time I reached halfway. The dialogue isn't good. And small point, it's M'lady, not Me Lady. 3*

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Don't be angry with me, but that was nothing for me! A woman who, after 35 years of marriage, thinks out of thin air about swinging, who then starts flirting with the waitress in the restaurant without any objection from him. Who simply says without consulting him once, she doesn't care what he says about it! Having an intimate conversation about anal sex with the young saleswoman in a sex shop! Who sets him up with the waitress, more or less without an opinion of his own! That is completely unbelievable! Why not try something new with him even after 35 years of marriage? Why not even talk to him about new things? Can you explain that to us? How can it be that someone does nothing, absolutely nothing in this direction for 35 years and then suddenly does everything at once? That can only happen with the British, because their wives are known for being sluts and their husbands being idiotic cuckolds. But that was never mentioned. Nevertheless, this man seems to me more like an idiot who has nothing to say and to whom everything is dictated by the two women! Not my beer !! 2/5!

pepepilotpepepilotover 2 years ago

Good start, now it needs to be finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She's a Mega-slut. Time for a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ah the old lesbian trick. First time lesbian second time stranger dick. The way the writer has written these characters the wife is in control and will do as she wants it doesn't matter what the husband wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So . . . . . how's he gonna be when Nicole wants to bring in another partner and he gets to watch another man fuck his wife's pussy, and ass, and she responds to the new man with greater passion and energy then she ever did with her husband? He just bought a debt fucking Megan that Nicole is going to get paid back, probably in Spades, big spades.

The whole plot is ridiculous: Geez dear, I'm kind of bored and stressed with normal everyday life, so I'm going to become a recreational bisexual slut. Do you want to participate, watch, or get the fuck lost; makes no big difference to me. Its going to happen.

Yeah, I suspect a lot of marriages age and mature into hedonism and promiscuity, probably happens all the time. Just guessing, never been there or done that, and don't have that type of woman for a wife, thank God. Hope this works for all you wannabe's at home.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great read. Well written and erotic. Nice to see the development of her sexuality in the company of her husband. Hope you can ignore the normal comments from the insecure brigade who cannot cope with a woman enjoying sex with other partners - fine for a man of course...

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This whore ain't been innocent since she was 12.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userultramannc@ultramannc
Reading erotica is a passion I have always had. I have a great energy to write stories of fantasies. Hope all will find my writing entertaining as well as stimulating. Please comment on my writing, good, bad or just a note. All criticism is welcome.