Beach Party

Story Info
Claire has always wanted Tommy.
3.3k words
4.1
6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shadysweet
shadysweet
229 Followers

Readers, I decided to challenge myself and write a very short story in 1,200 words or less. I hope you enjoy it.

Edit: It ended up being way longer than 1,200 words. Enjoy.

***

It was a beautiful Saturday, with sunny and blue skies. Perfect day for a birthday party on the beach. One of my best friends Sam and I woke up extra early to secure a spot at the beach for Laura's birthday party. We took care to invite anyone and everyone that we thought was worthy enough to attend. Everyone hated Laura because they wanted to be her.

Laura was a beautiful girl, blonde and blue eyes, with a trust fund to make her comfy for life. She loved to party, so Sam and I decided to throw her a surprise birthday bash. We invited everyone we could of that was twenty-one and over. We let her boyfriend, Tommy know what we were planning, and he would show up with her at the beach at the allotted time.

Sam was loved as much as Laura was hated. He was perfect, with blue eyes, blonde hair, and the body of a Greek God. I had crushed on him all throughout high school and now college. Nobody had any clue why he dated Laura, she treated him like trash.

Sam and I talked about him more than we talked about anyone else. Sam was obsessed with him. She had literal pictures in her phone of him that she probably masturbated to. I had never done any such thing, although I had thought of him more than once while I masturbated.

We got everything set up with the help of a couple of Tommy's friends and decided to go for a swim before everyone started to show up. Sam was dressed in her favorite risqué swimsuit that hardly covered her ass. Her huge tits just about popped right out of her bikini top. I had on board shorts that made my ass look nice, but not too showy. My top was more of a sports bra but made my small boobs look a bit bigger.

Sam and I ran down the beach towards the water giggling and laughing like teenagers. We ran through the water, squealing at how cold it was. We dove under the first big enough wave and popped up still laughing.

"You think Laura will like the party?" She giggled and splashed water at me.

"I think she'll hate it, but Tommy will love it I'm sure." I splashed water back at her.

We both laughed and swam further out and then turned back to get dressed and ready. Sam's house was five minutes from the beach and we'd both have enough time to look hot. So, we headed back and drove back to her house, taking showers and getting ready.

Sam looked amazing with her dark brunette hair cascading down her shoulders and almost to her belly button. Her dress was just as revealing as her damn swimsuit, but that was just Sam and her style. I had on my own ensemble that consisted of a short skirt with a slit on both sides to accentuate my thighs. I wore thigh-high stockings as well, with heeled boots. My top was cropped short, but not too short and not too showy in the chest area.

We did each other's makeup, grabbed our presents for Laura, and headed back to the beach. People would be showing up soon and we wanted to make sure everyone had a gift and looked good. Laura was beyond spoiled, a gift was a ticket to her party in her eyes. It was also important everyone looked the part, but didn't look better than Laura, or she'd freak right out.

Sometimes Sam and I would discuss why we were even friends with Laura and why we did the things we did for her. We genuinely hated her, but at the same time had love for her in our hearts. We had basically grown up together.

But the things Laura did would never be okay in either Sam or I's books. She had known I had crushed on Tommy for the longest time and purposefully started dating him. She had ruined my birthday months back because she thought I looked better than her, although she'd never admit it. But I knew her and I knew that's what it was. Sam had said she wouldn't have been friends with her anymore if it were her, but I knew she'd probably do the same as me and just stay friends with her. It was honesty easier than being her enemy, she would make my life a living hell.

Sam and I set everything up, balloons and all. We had a few coolers filled with beer and some other alcoholic beverages. I decided to start a little early and shotgun a couple of beers with Sam, which elicited laughs and snorts from Tommy's friends that were still hanging around waiting with us.

Tommy pulled up and jogged over to where we were all standing.

"What's up, guys? When's everyone supposed to show up? Laura will be here soon won't she?" Tommy asked us.

I answered him, "They should be here any minute now. Is she on her way?" I started to panic, I thought I had made enough time for everyone to get there before her.

"Nah, she's getting ready I just left to help set up." He looked down and ran his hands through his wavy blonde hair. He was stressed, I knew from watching him closely over the years. They had been fighting more than likely again.

I tossed him a beer and he caught it in one hand.

"Wanna shotgun it together?" I winked at him.

His eyes widened a bit in shock and my face reddened from being so brazen. I was feeling a little tipsy already and don't know what had gotten into me.

"Sure, bet I can beat ya." He winked back and I relaxed a bit.

"No way Jose." I joked.

He of course won and I ended up with foam and beer all over my shirt.

"Shit." I looked down at my shirt and could see my bra through it from the wetness.

"I've got one you can borrow." Tommy offered and I obliged.

We walked to his car together and Sam gave me a weird look when I passed her. He rummaged through the backseat of his Jeep, which was a disaster and smelled like old cologne. Dudes. He found a shirt and tossed it at me and I thanked him.

"No problem, don't want you wearing that around all night." He chuckled and his own face reddened. Had he meant I shouldn't in general or that he specifically didn't want me wearing a see-through shirt?

"Yeah, for sure." We both chuckled awkwardly and walked back to the beach.

Sam ran up to me and asked what happened and Tommy went over to his friends. I told her about the spill and how you could see right through my shirt and how Tommy made the comment about not wanting me to wear it.

"I wouldn't look too much into it Claire. Laura would literally murder you anyways."

"But she stole him from me in the first place. She knew I always liked him." I put my hand over my mouth and her eyes widened. We both looked away from each other and realized people were showing up.

Several cars one after another pulled into the lot and people started drinking immediately. We had brought back up alcohol to refill the coolers as needed, and it looked like we'd be busy with that amongst everything else.

I kept drinking and Sam took charge of collecting gifts and piling them onto a concrete table. I kept busy making sure the drinks coolers were filled and setting up some music. One of Tommy's friends asked to be the DJ and I gladly obliged. I helped him with the speakers and left him to take charge.

Everyone was drinking and dancing by the time Laura showed up. Everyone made it before her, and there were a lot of people, just like Laura liked. Sam and I greeted her at her car and ushered her over to the beach party. She looked amazing in high heels and a tight black dress that accentuated all her curves.

She took notice of my shirt and cocked her head.

"Why are you wearing my boyfriend's shirt?" She said it loud enough to catch the attention of a small group of people standing at the coolers and my face turned beat red. I stuttered and Tommy took over.

"She spilled something and you could see through her shirt, so I offered one of my extra gym shirts." I was thankful for him at that moment. Her glare was frightening enough and I didn't want to provoke her on her night.

She turned her glare from me to Tommy and grabbed his arm pulling him aside. I could hear them arguing over the music. Laura stormed off suddenly down the beach leaving Tommy just standing there with his hands up. He tried to follow her and called after her, but she turned and screamed something at him and kept going.

Tommy turned and came back to where Sam and I were standing. He grabbed another beer from the cooler and chugged it.

"You guys want a shot? I have liquor in the car." He looked exasperated and defeated.

I felt awful for him and was pissed at Laura for walking off when Sam and I had worked so hard to make this night special for her.

Fuck you, Laura. I thought to myself.

We agreed and followed Tommy to his car. We each took three shots in a row. I started to wobble a bit; I had drunk quite a bit. I giggled and hiccupped and elicited looks from Sam and Tommy, who both started cracking up at me.

"On that note, I'm going pee and I have to go get Laura, you coming?" She looked at me expectantly and I shook my head.

"I think I need to sit for a minute and drink some water." My head felt swirly and my legs shaky.

"Whatever, I'll be back in a while I'm sure." She rolled her eyes and walked off to the bathrooms.

"I'm really sorry about all this," I said to Tommy. Who sat beside me in the trunk of his Jeep.

"It is not your fault Claire. Trust me, she was looking for a reason to fuck tonight up."

He took a swig from his beer and ran his hands through his hair.

"If she'd never stolen you from me in the first place, none of this would be happening at all. I'd never treat you like that." I realized I had spoken aloud and clapped my hand to my mouth.

Tommy looked at me seriously for a second, as if pondering what I had said, and then started laughing. He laughed hard and I felt stupid. I started to get off the edge of the trunk to leave when he grabbed my arm and turned me toward him.

"I wish I had chosen you too." He said huskily and looked into my eyes. We both stared for a moment, and both leaned into each other. Our lips brushed together softly and gently. We pressed them together more firmly, exploring each other's mouths with our tongues. We kissed for a couple of minutes and when we broke apart, we were both breathless.

"I'm sorry," I whispered. He grabbed my face and started kissing me deeply and passionately. I kissed him back the same, feeling and savoring every touch of his lips and tongue in my mouth. He pulled me further into his trunk and laid me onto my back, rolling on top of me. He started t kiss my neck and suckled gently, then licking from my collarbone up to my earlobe which he nibbled lightly and whispered into my ear.

"I want you so fucking bad Claire. I always have." He sounded husky and deeper than normal.

"I've always wanted you too," I replied just as husky.

We continued kissing when he started to lift my shirt up, or his shirt, and he palmed at my breasts. He stopped kissing me to kiss down my neck and to my breasts. He ran the pads of his thumbs across my pebbled nipples and pinched, twisting them gently between his fingers. I let out a small sound of pleasure and it elicited a guttural sound from within his throat. A sound only a male could make and it made me throb for him.

"You taste so good, I want to taste it all." He whispered against my chest and I gripped his hair in my hands, arching up towards him. I wanted him so badly, my body ached.

"Taste me, please," I whispered into his wavy hair and he made the guttural sound again in his throat.

He moved with more force and ripped my skirt off my legs, throwing it aside. He licked my belly, kissing and nipping, trailing down towards my throbbing pussy. He tasted every inch of me, his mouth never leaving my body. I reached my hand down and tried to touch myself through my panties but Tommy stopped me.

"Don't touch, I'm getting there." We were moving fast but he wasn't rushing, it was as if he was savoring every moment, every taste. I made another small sound of pleasure when his mouth dropped lower and he groaned.

"I love how you sound." He murmured against my flushed skin, which evoked another sound of pleasure from my lips.

He kept kissing and licking my lower belly until he reached the hem of my panties. I started to pant in anticipation. He grabbed the hem of my panties with his teeth and pulled at them teasingly. I groaned out in response and kept panting. His eyes flashed up to mine and he winked at me. It was so sexy I could hardly keep myself from crying out, instead, I bit down on my lip. This seemed to drive him crazy, as he made another guttural sound and put his mouth on my pussy through my panties. He pulled them aside and tasted my pussy. He made a sound of approval and delved deeper, his tongue pushing into my hole, making me squirm and rock my hips forward. I never wanted him to stop.

He kissed my sensitive bare flesh as if he was kissing my mouth and I moaned loudly. My heart beat along with the beat of the loud music from the beach, fast and hard. I moaned again when he took my clit into his mouth and suckled at it. He was picking up the pace, hardly unable to control himself as well. He kept my clit in his mouth, sucking harder until my legs started to shake as my climax built. He could feel my pussy contracting and getting close, when he slid two fingers in at once, stretching my pussy open. That was enough to set me off and I started moaning louder until I was practically screaming in pleasure. I bit down on my hand to stifle my moans.

"Let it out baby, I want to hear you cum for me. I'm going to make you cum so many times." He said in a gravelly voice, thick with desire.

I stopped biting my hand and yelled out as I finished cumming for him. I came hard and he drew it out by suckling my clit and fingering me at the same time. I gasped when I felt something bigger and hot push at my entrance. I shook my head and grabbed for his hands, pulling him up and into the trunk with me. I ripped off his shorts and took his cock in my hand. It was big and swollen with hardness, thick veins popping out and I salivated. I licked and sucked the tip of his cock lightly and teasingly as he had done me. I cupped his balls in my palm and gently massaged them while sucking at the tip of his insanely hard cock. He drew in shaky breaths and groaned, throwing his head back and closing his eyes.

I took him deeper in my mouth and he hissed, his eyes snapping open and his hands widening through my hair, pushing him deeper into my mouth and throat. I gagged and he seemed to like it, I slid him up and down in my mouth and touched my soaking wet pussy. I wanted him inside me so badly.

He grabbed my arms and stopped me, getting out and pulling me to the edge of the trunk. The edge of it dug into my ass cheeks, but I didn't care.

"I want to be inside you, Claire." He rasped.

"Yes, please," I begged.

He placed the tip of his huge throbbing cock against my own throbbing pussy and I gasped when he pushed at my entrance.

"I won't hurt you, baby, I'll let you adjust." He whispered, leaning down and nibbling at my earlobe.

His words made my pussy contract and grow wetter. He slid about halfway in, and I pushed at his chest. But he stayed there, playing with my tits and squeezing my nipples in between his thumb and forefinger. I adjusted to his size and he started to move inside me. I gripped the edge of the trunk and moaned loudly.

"Fuck Tommy." I cried and he chuckled, bending down and kissing me deeply.

He kept kissing me and pumping in and out of my hot pussy, until my legs started to shake again.

"That's it baby, cum for me again. Cum all over my cock." He demanded gutturally and I keened for him.

My legs shook harder as he pumped not me harder and faster and my climax burst from within me like a firework. I cried out and sobbed in pure pleasure. I had never cum so hard in my entire life and it was emotionally overwhelming.

"It's okay baby, you're okay just keep cumming." His comforting words made me cry harder and he took me into his arms with his cock still buried deep inside of me. He twirled around and sat on the edge of his trunk with me on top of his lap. He put his hands on my hips and pushed me up and down on his cock.

I thought I heard voices nearby, but I didn't care, I couldn't. I kept riding Tommy, harder and harder until once again my legs shook and tears rolled down my cheeks. He kissed them and wiped them away while still pushing me up and down on his cock. I started to cum and he pumped faster and breathed harder. I knew he was close too, and I grabbed his face in my hands and kissed him passionately.

"I need you, Tommy," I whispered against his lips. I panted hard as I started to cum.

"I've always needed you." He whispered back against my lips and bit my lower lip, which spurred my orgasm to reach its climax and I threw my head back, screaming out.

Tommy came as I came and we both screamed out in pleasure, cumming hard and together. It was such a potent moment and we both ended breathlessly. We held onto each other, he still buried deep within me. He came inside of me, and I mentally reminded myself to get a plan b pill the next day.

He lifted me off him, drawing a small gasp from my mouth and he set me on my back. He caressed my face and kissed my mouth, then my nose, forehead, both eyes, and back to my mouth again. We stayed in the trunk, holding onto each other for a few minutes before finally breaking apart. We both got dressed quickly and he helped me out of the trunk and set me on my feet.

Laura's car was gone.

shadysweet
shadysweet
229 Followers