Beach Party Pt. 01

Story Info
Sam is having a bad night.
3.6k words
3.09
5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this a while ago and have never shared any of my erotic writing. Curious to see what you all think. Feedback welcome. This story is going to get a little rough. Tread lightly.

***

I have never been a very lucky person and I always seem to find myself in the wrong place at the wrong time. I am certainly thinking that now. Seeing as I was bound, gagged, and looking like I had been beaten within an inch of my life, but she was worth it. I loved her and if it is me instead of her, then that was okay. I hope that they will keep their promise and leave her alone. It was me they had and I prayed they would forget about her, but I hope she would not forget about me...

*************

"Sam, come on! We are going to be late!" Jennifer looks at me impatiently. Tapping her foot and glancing between me and her watch.

I laugh, "I know, I am almost ready. You do know it is okay to be late to a frat party right?" I shake my head. Leave it to Jennifer to be the time keeper. I am trying to find the right shoes. I knew heels were out and tennis shoes would be no good for the beach, but I can't find my pink flip flops. I sigh and settle for a pair of white ones. I decided to go with my pink two piece swimsuit, with white shorts. My short blonde hair is looking good tonight as I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. My boobs look great in this swimsuit too, they are a C, but this suit made them look bigger. I am not very tall, but I think 5"5' is pretty average. Wonder if flip flops will be hard to dance in? I look at Jennifer, who is wearing a light blue one piece, with a white flowing skirt over it. I don't know why she is so self conscious sometimes, she looked great. She is about 5'11" and crazy skinny, but she always looked really good. She wore her long brown hair up in a ponytail and she had a light blue flower in it that matched her swimsuit. "Okay, I'm ready." I grab my bag with my wallet and a towel, mostly in case someone spills or gets sick.

She looks at her watch again, "Bailey better be ready." I laugh and shake my head as Jen knocks on Bailey's door. Jen doesn't know about Bailey's and my relationship, at this point we both decided that is for the best. "Are you ready? We are going to be late!" I shake my head again and try not to laugh.

Bailey's door opens and I have to contain myself. She is wearing a small green string bikini. It barely seemed to cover much at all. She is also a C cup, and she was displaying hers proudly. I smile at her and she winks. Jen is distracted by her watch again. I notice Bailey's dirty blonde hair isn't straightened, but left a little curly. At that moment I want nothing more than to touch her all over, but with Jen there it is out of the question. Bailey is a tiny bit taller than me and always looks confident and happy. "I'm all ready. Can I put my wallet in your bag Sam?" Jennifer had started down the stairs mumbling about slow people.

"Sure, you can put it in here." I pull my bag off and open it. "You look really great." I whisper, blushing a little, but Jennifer had turned the corner on the stairs and was out of sight. "Aren't you going to be a little cold?" I smile as I look her up and down.

"Thanks. You look really great too. I'll be okay" She smiles back and winks again, putting her wallet in my bag. She hands the bag back to me and leans in closer. She gives me a quick kiss, her lips always make me melt. She looks at me, a wicked and knowing grin on her face. Then turns heading down the stairs. "We better get going before Jennifer has a fit." I laugh and follow her.

We are on our way to a beach party. There are no actual beaches within a hundred miles, but one of the fraternities on campus, once a year fills their basement with tons of sand, turns on heat lamps, and plays a bunch of Jimmy Buffet music. The idea is a little lame, but the party is always fun. We walk over to the house quickly, since it is a little chilly out for our outfits. When we get there and have our names checked off, I decide to put my bag in a closet on the main floor. You could hear the music and laughter coming up from the basement. Bailey grabs my hand and giggling pulls me toward the dance floor, "Come on, lets go have some fun." I laugh and let her lead, Jennifer has gotten distracted by some guy at the table whom she seemed to know and was flirting with. I smile, I am glad she found someone so fast, meant more Bailey for me.

When we get down stairs the music is very loud. I tap Bailey, pointing to the bar and then to the dance floor. She smiles and pulls me to the dance floor. We find a spot to dance, starting a little bit apart, but then giving up and just dancing with each other. There were so many people, it was silly to worry too much. She is behind me grinding, her hands gently holding mine in front of me. When the song ends and a slower one begins, still holding one of my hands, we head to the bar. We find Jennifer there looking a little sulky. We all grab a drink and head to a quieter corner to talk.

"What's wrong?" I look at Jennifer, remembering I am still holding Bailey's hand and slowly let go. Jen doesn't seem to notice.

"That guy was a jerk!" Her face turning a little red. "He's in my English class and we talk all the time. I don't get why he was being all weird." She shakes her head in frustration.

Bailey reaches up and grabs Jen's hand. "Meh, don't worry about it. We are here to have a good time. Plus look that way. There is a guy checking you out." We all look and indeed there are three guys looking at all three of us. I don't recognize any of them, and one of them looked a little older, maybe in his late twenties. One of them waves and Bailey waves back. "See, we should go say hi." I was starting to not like this. One, because it was ruining Bailey time and two, I was getting a weird feeling from these guys. Bailey grabs my hand in her free hand and pulls us both toward the group of guys.

It is louder over here, but the oldest guy of the group makes a gesture at Jennifer to dance. She nods and takes his hand, heading towards the dance floor. The other two guys look a little awkward and I kind of just wanted to walk away and get another drink. I was about to say so to Bailey, when one of them looks at me and seems to ask if I want to dance. I look at Bailey. She nods and smiles. I let him lead me away to the dance floor. It is a fast song and we start grinding. He has his hands on my hips and seems to be enjoying himself. I figure I will give him a treat. I dip to the floor and bring my ass up slowly along his legs pressing my backside into him. I can tell he gets excited. His hands take mine and he begins dancing harder against me. The song changes, I try to move away, but he holds tighter and pulls me closer, wrapping his and my arms around me. I get a little annoyed, but I figure one more song is okay. He starts moving my hands all over me. He tries to go for my breasts a couple of times and I push his hands back down. He seems to be getting impatient with me, but hell he was lucky I was even dancing with him. Again the song changes, I try to pull away again, but he pulls me even harder against him, holding my arms tightly around me. Is this guy drunk? I am getting pissed, he needs to let go of me. I try to struggle out of his grip, but he is strong. He grabs both of my hands with one of his and then roughly grabs my breast and puts his mouth on my neck. That is enough! I raise my foot and stomp hard on his. He lets go and yells out in pain, but you can barely hear it over the music. I weave forward into the crowd. Suddenly a hand grabs my arm.

I turn, ready to punch the person who grabbed me, but it was Bailey. I am so relieved, I laugh almost hysterically. I notice she doesn't look very happy as she pulls me back to a quieter place. "Are you okay? I saw that guy grab you. Did he hurt you?" She sounds concerned, but also a little jealous. I smile at the thought.

"No he didn't hurt me, I'm fine, got him good though. I hope I broke his foot!" Bailey squeezes my hand and I forgot about the jerk. Feeling happy to be back with her. "Want to dance?" She smiles. I pulled her out to the dance floor, keeping an eye out just in case rando is still around. I am behind her this time, really loving the fact that she is in a swimsuit. It has ridden up a little and you can see more of her ass. I was enjoying the view. When the song is done we head to the bar again. "Have you seen Jen? I hope the guy she was with wasn't a jerk too." Bailey frowns. We both look around, but don't see her. "Maybe we should go look for her?" She nods. We decide to split up and look for her, planning to meet back in this spot in 10 minutes.

I head back into the dance floor, while Bailey goes around the outside to check all the quieter places. After not seeing Jennifer anywhere, I decide to start heading back to the bar. A hand grabs me again. I assume it is Bailey, but when I look it is the jerk whose foot I stomped and he doesn't look happy. He has his friend with him. His grip on my arm tightens and quickly begins to hurt. I try to pull back but he just pulls me closer. He holds me tightly to him, pretending to dance. His friend behind me, grinding. I try to struggle, but he simply grips me tighter. I squeak in pain, knowing that is going to leave a bruise. Why didn't anyone see what was going on? He leans his head down close to mine, putting his mouth next to my ear. "If you want to see your friend alive, you'll come with us." I stop fighting, looking at him like he's crazy. Was this some kind of messed up joke? He looks serious. The friend stops dancing and angry guy loosens his hold on me, but doesn't let go of my arm. He begins pulling me toward the exit. My mind is racing. Was he serious? I didn't want to go, but I didn't want to take the risk of them hurting Bailey or Jen. His grip tightens as we go up the stairs. I knew I looked pissed and I thought of trying to tell someone what was going on, but I couldn't seem to find my voice. Some people give me odd looks, but no one stops us. The guy at the front table asks if we want stamps, but we don't stop. Once we are outside, I try to get him to let go. "Where are you taking me? Where are my friends?" He holds tighter and his other friend comes up, grabbing my other arm. They are half carrying me as I struggle. Great, now I will have matching bruises.

We round the house going behind some bushes. Suddenly, the friend is holding both of my arms behind my back, almost lifting me off the ground. He puts his hand over my mouth. "I imagine your friends are still enjoying the party." He laughs, but at that moment Bailey comes walking around the side of the house. I guess she had seen me leave with these guys and knew something was wrong.

"What the hell is going on! Let her go!" She sounds both scared and angry. I am just scared, Bailey and I are no match for these guys. I wish she hadn't seen us leave. She walks toward the scene. I try to struggle loose, kicking the guy holding me, but his buddy seems to have warned him about that, because he keeps me still enough that I can't reach. Without warning he throws me to the ground. I land hard, but I recover quickly. I looked up to see them both heading toward Bailey.

"No! Please!" I scream causing everyone to stop moving. Bailey is standing a little ways off and I am on my knees on the ground. The two guys standing in between us. They both look at me and then look at each other.

"We could take both?" The guy whose foot I smashed is speaking.

"No, we only have stuff for one. Which one do you want?" I can see Bailey starting to back up. "Don't move!" He yells and she stops. I can tell she is thinking about running. I want her too. One of the guys lunges at her, catching her leg. She falls to the ground and he is quickly on top of her. I spring up and go after him. I grab a stick off the ground and smash it into his back. He yells out. I feel myself grabbed and thrown back down.

"Please, take me! Leave her alone." I get up again, but it is getting harder, all this fighting taking a toll. I realized I wasn't paying enough attention until I feel the fist as it collides with my cheek. I yell and fall back down holding my face.

"Fine, we'll take her. Show this bitch for trying to break my damn foot." Someone grabs my hair and pulls me up. The other guy get off Bailey. She scrambles to her feet, but he quickly grabs her arm.

"No, what do you want?" Bailey is crying. The guy who had been on top of her rounds on her, catching her in the head. She falls hard. I start to scream, but a hand covers my face. I stomp down hard getting his foot again. The guy lets go, falling over. I rush to Bailey as the other guy rushes to his friend. She just looks knocked out. I can see her chest moving up and down, she was still alive. I lean down and hug her, trying to wake her up, but she is out cold.

I feel a large hand grab my arm and pull me up. Another hard slap to my face and I fly to the ground. In an instant someone is on top of me. I feel another blow to the face, this one breaking my nose. Whoever is on top of me gets pulled off and I am grateful for that. I try to move, but I can't seem to see well anymore. I look for Bailey, she is still lying on the ground. I want to move back to her, but I also want them to forget she is there. The two guys seem to be having an argument, but I am not listening. My ears are ringing and the only person I am thinking about is Bailey. She moves a little, I start crawling toward her. "No you don't." I feel the sharp kick in my side. I groan rolling over holding my side. "Take that bitch!"

"John, knock it the fuck off. Go start the car and I'll bring the girl." Unsatisfied, John kicks my leg for good measure. I roll away, before he gets one more. "Get the Goddamn car!" I hear John walk away. I hear the other guy walk up to me, I can't move, I am covered in blood and I can feel myself crying. I have never been in so much pain. Blood from my nose is everywhere and my side is making it hard to breath. I try to get to my knees, ready to fight some more, but my leg hurts pretty bad. The man laughs. "You are tough. That is good. I prefer that." He reaches down and grabs my arms pulling me up. I try to struggle, but I am running out of strength. I look at Bailey. She is moving a little more and when I hear her groan, there is a second of relief. The man looks at her too. "She'll be fine. Just a bit of a headache I suppose. If we go now I won't have to hit her again. I promise we'll leave her alone." I stop fighting and stare at this man. I look down in defeat, nodding my understanding. He lifts me up onto his shoulder. I look back at Bailey. At least she would be okay. I feel more tears roll down my face.

When we get to the car John has the trunk open and is looking pleased with himself. The guy who was holding me sets me down, but I can't seem to stand and I fall to the ground. He simply looks down. "Be good now or we will go get your friend." John laughs. I turn to glare at him and his laughing stops. "Go wait in the car John. I'll be there in a minute." John looks pissed, but he does as he is told. The other man looks me up and down. "You're a bit of a wreck." I glare again, but don't say anything. "You have two options. The first you can ride in the trunk, there are straps back there to hold you down." Fear floods through me. "Or you can ride in the back seat. First sign of trouble you'll go into the trunk." He looks at me waiting for a response, but I can't say anything. "Do you want to ride in the back seat?" I nod. "Okay then." He lifts me up and turns me around. Pulling my hands behind me, he puts handcuffs on. Then he puts two cuffs with metal rings on my ankles. "Can you be quiet?" I nod again. He closes the trunk and I sigh with relief.

He opens the backdoor and helps me in so I don't hit my head. He puts a seatbelt on me and then hooks my ankles to rings in the floor of the car. He closes the door and gets in the driver's seat. "Call Jim. Tell him we are ready to go." Shit! I forgot there was another guy...

John pulls out his phone and calls the guy apparently named Jim. "Hey Jim. Pete says we are ready to go."

After a couple of minutes. The older guy who had danced with Jennifer comes out to the car. As he hops in the back seat, I can tell he is drunk. He looks at me and smiles. I shiver in fear. Pete starts the car putting it in gear.

Jim reaches over and roughly grabs my thigh. I yell, panic making my voice high. "I would rather ride in the trunk!" I can't believe I just said that, but I didn't want this guy close to me.

Pete looks back, he doesn't look surprised. "You sure?" I nod. John laughs again, but the look on my face seems to shut him up. Pete puts the car in park getting out. He takes off the seatbelt and helps me out. I was beginning to feel sore, moving getting harder. I knew the trunk ride was going to hurt. "You sure you're sure?" I was crying, but I nodded. "Okay then." He walks me back to the trunk and opens it up. He takes the handcuffs off. I wish I could muster the strength to move, to fight.

"You'll have to wear this though." I look up and he is holding up a ball gag. I swallow hard, but before I can protest he turns me around and puts the gag on. Then quickly picks me up and puts me in the trunk. There are straps for my hands and legs, as well as one for my waist. The one on my waist hurts, putting pressure, where I was kicked. Once I am strapped in, he gives me one last look and closes the trunk.

I cry silently and think of Bailey. I am not a very lucky person and I always seem to find myself in the wrong place at the wrong time. I was certainly thinking that now. Seeing as I was bound, gagged, and looking like I had been beaten within an inch of my life, but she was worth it. I loved her and if it is me instead of her, then that was okay. I hope that they will keep their promise and leave her alone. It was me they had and I prayed they would forget about her, but I hope she would not forget about me...