Beach Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to change my position. I can't reach enough from where I am. So I move to a kneeling position on the right side of your right leg. The fingers from my right hand still inside you. I can bend forward now and lick you more easily.

I rest my left hand on your tummy. Just above your groin.

You lift my hand off and place it on the towel. Stretching, reaching, trying to get your fingertips on my cock again - but I am just too far away.

I put my hand back on your tummy. "Don't do that baby - I need a wee" you say. "Your hand there doesn't help."

Wow! It's like all my Christmases have come at once. We are on a beach. Nobody else around. Both as horny as hell and you have just told me that you need to do something that I find supremely erotic.

I pull my fingers out and get back between your legs. I lift your legs up. Rolling you backward until your knees are near your shoulders and your pussy and arsehole fully exposed to me. I lick you.

I lick you from your arsehole to your clitoris. I lick you with passion. I lick firmly. I don't rush. Bottom to top and top to bottom. I spend time licking your anus. Gently squeezing the skin between your arsehole and your pussy between my lips. I make circles around the opening of your vagina, before firmly pressing my tongue onto your clitoris.

Faster now. Firmly. Missing no piece.

I tease. Pushing my tongue into your arse. You resist. I feel it. I feel your muscles clenching. I move on - back to your pussy.

"Fuck me baby. I want to feel you inside me."

"Not yet darling. I love tasting you. I love teasing you." I say as I go back down on your pussy.

"Please baby. I need to pee."

Well, how am I supposed to argue with that. I lift my face from between your pussy and walk forward on my knees until my hard cock is bumping against your pussy.

"Please put my legs down baby, or I am going to piss myself"

I ignore your plea. Releasing your left leg just long enough for my to guide my cock into your pussy. As soon as the helmet is inside, I lift your leg back up. Gently I thrust into you. You are so wet that I slide all the way inside in one smooth stroke. I lift and push. My full weight pushing our groins together. Grinding.

"Please baby..."

"Shhh... just relax my love. We are not in bed. If you want to pee, just pee. Just let it go. You know how much it turns me on."

I slide my cock out and in.

Out and in. Glistening in the sunshine from your wetness.

I fuck you slowly.

You have a look of concentration on your face. I don't know if you are concentrating on not peeing or starting. Either way it is supremely sexy. I didn't think my cock could get any bigger, but I feel it throb inside you and I swear I could feel it grow.

"Baby, I can't hold it."

"It's ok." I whisper, "Just let it go"

I slowly pull back. Almost all the way out of you. Then in - forcefully! Slowly out again.

Then I feel it. The first squirt. Hot. Powerful. Hitting my just above my cock. Running down. Around my cock. Around your pussy. Past your arse, then onto the towel below you.

In and out. I am looking down at your cunt now. As I pull out, a squirt. In and out, another squirt. Incredibly fucking horny. I fuck you faster. Watching you squirt piss on each outward stroke.

Your breathing is heavy. Chest heaving in time with me fucking you. You are getting close to orgasm.

I lean forward and grab your right nipple in my mouth. The change of angle letting you squirts be stronger and longer.

"Don't stop baby. I am cumming now!" you say between breaths. I fuck harder you harder. I am close to cumming too. You buck and thrash underneath me. Moaning. Clawing me.

I push in with all my weight. Just a couple more strokes and I will explode too.

I can't stop. Even if I wanted to. You are inside my mind while I am inside your body. The wet squelching noise as our groins press together fills the air the same was as I am filling your pussy.

Grimly I focus.

Perhaps one more hard stroke.

I thrust in. Beyond the point of no return. It takes all my concentration.

In one swift action I release your legs, pull my cock out, aim it at your tummy and start cumming. Stream after stream. The first hitting you on your chin, then gradually subsiding. A squirt between your tits. One above and one below your belly button. The final dribbles vertically down into your pubic hair.

Suddenly I hear a hissing and feel hot and wet. Looking down, you are pissing, non-stop. Hitting me just on the end of my cock. I want to reach out and guide your stream all over me, but I am exhausted. I just watch and enjoy.

Crawling next to you, I throw my arm over you and snuggle into you.

We fall asleep together.

...

I don't know what woke me up... or for how long we were asleep. You are breathing steadily. Deeply. Still sleeping. My dried cum over your body.

A movement from behind you catches my eye.

I can see under the fallen tree trunk and down the beach. In the distance I can see a couple laying their towels out. They must know someone is here - our white sheet for shade should be clearly visible.

I sit up.

The sun has moved a bit. It might be about half past three. Maybe we slept for around two hours.

It was blissful. Post orgasmic sleep. Deep. Fulfilling. Dreamy.

I stroke your leg. "Hey sexy lady." I utter quietly, gently, calmly rousing you. Slowly. "Wakey Wakey".

You open your eyes. Your beautiful sexy sleepy eyes. You blink at me.

I can't stop staring at you.

"We're not alone anymore." I say, nodding in the direction of the other end of the beach. You roll onto your side. Looking under the tree trunk. Spotting the couple down the beach.

"They must be a hundred meters away." you say.

"Yes, I guess." is my reply as I lay down on my side behind you. Spooning into your back. I wrap my left arm over you and pull you close into me.

"hmmmm... that's nice" you murmur.

I kiss you on the back and side of your neck. Your hair smells of the sea from our swim earlier.

"They are naked" you tell me.

"I did say earlier, that everyone who comes here takes all their clothes off." "It's actually very leveling. It doesn't matter if you are a mechanic or a bank manager - when you are naked, you are all the same."

They were naked. Even at one hundred meters I could see that they looked after themselves. There were no 'white bits', clearly they frequently sunbathed without clothes. They were both slim. Tall as far as I could tell. Couldn't guess their age at this distance.

"Baby, do you have anything else to drink?" you ask.

"Of course my darling" I reply - getting up to go to the coolbox.

I pull out a flask containing ice. Two glasses. A bottle of sparkling spring water. And the bottle of Haig.

"How's this?"

"Perfect" you say with a huge smile on your face.

I pour two whiskies.

We talk. Mostly about the sex we just had. The excitement of doing it outside. How the sun on our bodies made it feel more sensual. I can see your nipples getting hard as you re-live the experience in your mind. My cock is doing the same.

You put your glass down and say "We can't do this now. There are other people here." as you get to your feet.

You pull me up and lead me hand in hand toward the sea.

Fuck it feels so much colder this time.

I get in quick - just get it over and done with. I dive under the water.

It hasn't gone unnoticed that you are still nude - and comfortable - even with other people on the beach.

You easily catch up with me, and throw your arms around me. Kissing me.

The water is chest deep. I am standing on the bottom. You wrap your legs around my waist and cross your ankles behind me. Still kissing. I am loving every moment of this. I tickle your back. Feel your arse. Stroke your neck. I look down. It might be the cold water but your nipples are standing out further and harder than I have ever seen them.

My cock jumps to attention.

"How much longer do we have here baby?" you ask.

"As long as you want. I have no plans. What do you want to do?"

"Well, I am going to start with this!" you say. Just at that moment I feel your hot pee jetting against my skin again. "Oh Wow!" is all I can get out of my mouth.

As your flow ends, you release your legs a little. I push your body down and wiggle my hips a little to maneuver my hard cock into you. When I locate the opening to your vagina, I push you down onto it while thrusting up into you. We stay. Not moving. Locked together. I would love to fuck you - but even at this distance I am sure it would be obvious to the other couple what we were doing.

I start walking us, still locked together, slowly, toward the shore.

As we get closer and the water level drops you release your arms and float on your back - with my cock still inside your pussy. I kind of float you in until the water is waist deep on me. I look down and can see your lips stretched tightly around my cock, just below the level of the water.

You know it's dangerous now, so you release me and swim away laughing.

I can't get out of the water yet, and you know it. You're still laughing and teasing while pouring more whiskey for the both of us.

After a few minutes the swelling has gone down enough for me to leave the water.

I join you on the towels. Sitting face to face. You hand me my glass. We 'chink' without saying anything and slowly sip our drinks.

It's while watching you here, that I realize that I am so in love with you and I want to spend the whole of the rest of my life with you. I let out a sigh of contentment. We are so perfect together.

I run my eyes over your whole body. Pausing when I catch sight of your pink and still swollen pussy lips peeking out below your pubic hair.

You notice where I am looking. I am sure you spread your legs a little further when you saw me looking. Are you teasing me again?

We drink and look into each others eyes.

I look toward the sun. Maybe an hour or two to go before it drops behind the cliff at the west end of the beach. We have time.

"How are you feeling sexy?" I ask.

"Perfect"

I have heard that a lot today. I smile. My eyes go back to your pussy.

You reach down and spread your lips. Pressing. Working your clitoris.

"Do you like watching that?" you ask me.

"What do you think?" I said pointing at my cock which again is pointing skyward.

"Fuck me baby. I want you inside me."

You turn around and lay down on your towel just like when we were spooning earlier. I move to lay behind you, and lift your left bum cheek to give my cock easy access to penetrate you.

You reach between your legs, grabbing my cock and guiding it into you. I am not surprised this time about how wet you are.

I pull your body close to me. Kissing your back and neck. There is no rush. No urgency. It's time for gentle, loving, sensual sex.

I slide easily in and out. Over and over. Slowly but firmly.

My left hand over your body - grabbing, squeezing your breasts one at a time.

Reaching down. Teasing your clit.

I move my finger to your mouth - you are tasting your own juices.

I don't want to be left out. I wet my finger on your cunt again - and I suck it myself. You taste lovely. Sexy.

The couple down the beach get up. They are walking toward the sea.

We stop moving - just in case they turn and face this way.

I can't stop. Just small movements.

They are in and swimming. I start fucking you properly again. Thrusting.

"Lay on your tummy darling" I ask as I pull my cock out.

You roll onto your front - your legs spread. Your wet lips visible from behind. I climb between your legs. Leaning forward, all my weight on my left arm. Spitting into my right hand I cover my helmet with saliva then I use my right hand to point my cock downward. I push the helmet gently against your anus.

Moving my cock in little circles I wipe my natural lubricant around your bumhole. Then I press gently.

Knowing where I am going, you bear down gently, causing your anus to open a little. Just the smallest end of my knob is probing inside. I spit some more. Withdraw. Push again. Feeling you open again. Very gently. Little by little. I go in and out. Slowly fucking your arse. I think it took about ten minutes to get all the way in. Slowly I pull out as far as my glans. Then in one movement push back in. This is the first time we did anal. I was not sure how you would take it. I gently start to pick up the pace. I know you will cum hard in this position. I don't know why. It just works.

I also don't know how, but you suddenly get very wet up there. It is easy now to slide in and out of your tight hole. I start fucking you harder. I can see the flush on your face. You are going to cum. You thrust your left hand between your legs. Grab my balls - but soon let go. You rub your pussy and clit with abandon.

I can hear you breathing harder and faster. I fuck your arse in rhythm with your breathing. You rub your pussy.

I am going to spunk.

"Where do you want it darling?" I ask.

"What!?!?!", "Just fuck me. Cum inside me", "Now!", "I'm cumming!"

I didn't need any more encouragement. I could feel your muscles tightening around my cock. Getting tighter. I started to cum up your arse. My cock pulsing. Quivering. My toes curling up with the sensations. You moaning. Rubbing. Your body bucking. Pushing up against me. Moaning. Quietly. Then loudly. Quietly. Then loudly again.

I collapse on top of you. Out of breath. My cock softening. Feeling your arsehole tighten and release around it.

Kneeling up between your legs, I pull my cock out of you. A dribble of spunk follows it. Dripping onto the towel below you.

"Fuck I love you darling", I say.

"I know baby"

For the next hour we relax and drink. Another swim. We chill. Just talking shit. The sun slowly changing to a deeper orange. Still warming but not as intense. The stifling heat of the day, fading away to a comfortable warmth. For almost seven hours I have been able to gaze upon your perfect naked form. I feel like the luckiest guy in the World.

The other couple on the beach have kept to themselves. We saw them from time to time, holding hands, looking for shells, swimming, sunbathing. I don't understand how they can keep their hands off each other. Being naked and with you is so erotic I couldn't ever stop fucking you. Oh well – it's their problem, not ours.

As the edge of the sun just meets the cliff at the west end of the beach, I reach for the bottle to top our glasses up. The whiskey is down to the last few centimeters. Plenty of water left. I pour some equally between us. The ice is melting slowly – but still mostly on in the cool-box. There might be enough left for one more drink.

You look utterly beautiful in this light. Photographers call it golden hour – when the sun bathes the subject in the most intense golden yellow hues. Sitting on your towel – staring out to sea. Your mind lost in a myriad of thoughts.

I sit next to you. It's awkward – carrying two glasses, but I end up where I want to be. I am on your left side – looking at you in profile. My left leg over both of yours. My right leg behind you. My cock almost touching your left hip. I hand you your drink and kiss you on the shoulder, switching my drink into the other hand.

I gently scratch your back before extending my arm and pulling you toward me. You lean in – resting your head om my shoulder, all this time still gazing out to sea. A small sigh or complete contentment escapes from your lips. Complete contentment is the only way it can be described. We cuddle. We drink. We are so totally in love with each other. World War III could break out all around us and I don't think we would notice.

You stroke my leg. Just idly. Not really thinking about it.

I kiss your hair. Inhaling deeply as I do. Savoring your smell. Hoping to hold onto this moment for ever and ever. My right hand stroking your face and neck. Maybe now is a good time for dessert.

"Stay just there." I say to you, "I am going to fix dessert."

You just smile at me – not only with your mouth – you smile with your eyes. It is my turn to release a sigh of contentment. The feelings in my heart so close to overflowing.

I delve deep into the cool-box. Grabbing the items I need. Keeping them hidden from you by ensuring my body blocks your view. I walk behind you and sit – my legs either side of your hips, setting down my surprise dessert items. You are still none the wiser about my plans.

I start with the Cocoa Body Butter. Warming a good sized blob in my hands. As it warms up, it becomes more fragrant. I offer it up near your left ear and gently blow over my hand.

You sniff the air. "Coconut?" you ask.

"You'll see."

I spread the Cocoa Butter over both hands and lay them on your shoulders. I use my thumbs to work the muscles in your neck and shoulders. I start in very small circles. Easing the Cocoa Butter into our skin. Massaging your muscles. You move your head from side to side – stretching – allowing access – appreciative.

I bring my fingers into play – squeezing – working the muscles in your shoulders – feeling the definition of your collar bones – I work a few centimeters down your arms – everything in parallel – everything even across your body.

I drag the Cocoa Butter slowly down your back. Expanding the area I have covered. Not rushing. Enjoying touching you. I force my thumbs firmly around your shoulder-blades – working the muscles at the edges. Toward the center. Counting the vertebrae from your neck downward. Moving in circular motion around each one. Applying pressure in every direction before moving down to the next one.

I grab another handful of butter.

You shiver. It feels cold – but only for a moment. Your senses are awake. Alive. Relaxed, but very aware of every feeling.

I use my hands in a crossing motion. Covering your whole back, from side to side with both hands. At your hips I squeeze inward and slide my palms up the sides of your body. Gently around your tummy, firmer when I get to your rib-cage.

Just under your arms, I stop. Pausing. Momentarily.

I lean forward, letting my hands slide toward your breasts. My fingertips just touching, feeling the shape, lifting them slightly from the sides.

I know you want me to cup them. Squeeze them, fondle them, love them.

I don't. I am teasing.

"Stay very still." I tell you. "I haven't finished yet."

I slide backwards – freeing myself from you. I need to be able to move for the next part. I reach to my right – to my little pile of dessert goodies, selecting the next treat for you.

Now kneeling behind you, you feel me touch your hair. Stroking. Pulling it away from your face.

I slide a soft sleep mask down over your eyes. Your sharp intake of breath, your opening lips like you were about to say something, about to object, but thought better of it. You exhale slowly. Trusting me.

"Lay down darling." I whisper, gently pulling your shoulder

s toward me, supporting your head, and laying you gently on the towel.

You let it all happen. Feelings washing over you in waves.

I go back to my supplies. You hear the spark of a lighter. You are curious. Some spliff? Here? On the beach?

You cannot smell the normally pungent aroma of marijuana... there is something different. Something familiar. Something that reminds you of summer nights.

I lit a jasmine scented candle and placed it about two meters away. The breeze is almost imperceptible, but just enough to carry the incense toward us. Diluted enough as not to be overpowering. Maybe the gesture was too romantic. Too corny. I didn't care. It was but a small part of an overall experience.

Kneeling behind your head, I gently raise your arms and lay them at the sides of my knees. Grabbing more Cocoa Butter, I work it into your palms, and then one arm at a time, lifting and holding your wrist, stretch and ply your arms down toward your body. I squeeze the muscles in a gentle pig-bite fashion. Working them. Easing them. Swapping arms, doing to same to the other, until I am satisfied that your muscles are suitably relaxed.