Beach Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your stream peters out slowly. You sigh "I thought it would never stop".

"I can't stop darling." I said as I stood up. I blast cum over your face. Stream after stream. Your cheeks, your nose, your lips. Subsiding now, one spurt lands on your tits, and the last couple on your left thigh.

You push your tongue through your pursed lips. Cautiously licking. Tasting. Taking my semen into your mouth. "hmmm... nice. Haig flavour."

I look to my left. About three meters behind you Jim and Hollie are standing there holding armfuls of wood. Jim's face has a big grin on it. Hollies jaw has dropped so far she will need to collect if from the sand!

"Sorry – couldn't wait" I said.

I grab you by the left hand and pull you to your feet. I am not sure how much they saw, but I am not going to let them see your face covered in my sticky semen. I walk you out to sea without turning round. When we are deep enough, we both dive – still holding hands.

As we come up, you use both hands to wash your face, before turning to me and pulling me to embrace you. We wrap our arms around each other. Our bodies touching from chest to knees. "You really do like that, don't you?".

"Oh yessssss!" I say. "I love you soooo much. I love you and I am in love with you." I know I cannot live without you any more. "You are the most fantastic, wonderful, lovely, sexy person I know – I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to dedicate myself to making you happy, to keeping you safe. To exciting you, to teaching you. To protecting you." You are my soulmate.

"I suppose we better go back and face the embarrassment." I halfheartedly suggest.

"I don't think it will be a problem." you say – nodding for me to look toward the shore.

In the moonlight I can see Jim and Hollie both already naked. Just a few meters in from the shoreline – exactly where you and I were a few minutes earlier, Hollie is on her knees, both hands wrapped around Jim's cock, sucking the end with vigor.

I smile – pull you back toward me – embracing. We kiss. Passionately. There is no rush – our path to camp blocked. We'll give them their space.

...

The fire has died down to glowing orange embers by the time we get out of the sea. The candle at the top of our 'bed' still burning. I throw some small twigs on the coals – they might catch – if not I can always light it again from the candle.

Jim and Hollie sit on their logs. Still naked. Picking up their beer as if nothing has happened. I sit on the sheet. Crossed legged. My cock hanging down – thick – used. You sit on my right. Lower legs crossed in front of your pussy, knees up under your chin – keeping your breasts hidden.

We are already dry – but our guests went for a swim, they are still dripping, although they don't seem to care. I toss them a towel. Your towel. Hollie grabs it and starts drying her legs. Working up.

"Use the dry end" I suggest with a wink.

I watch as she dried her breasts. Yours are nicer.

I notice as the towel goes higher and she gets a scent of our session this afternoon. I see her discretely, almost secretly, have a cautious sniff, then inhale deeply. You see this to. We look at each other knowingly. We kiss.

Jim declines the towel when Hollie tries to hand it to him, so she tosses it back toward me.

They have two beers left. Jim offers me one.

"No worries bud. I'll take a whiskey. They are your beers, you drink them."

I pour a whiskey for you and I. The ice is gone. The last of the water in the flask I use to water yours down. I take mine neat. You hold the glass in both hands in front of your shins. Your chin resting on your knees. I think you look happy.

Hollie is tending the fire again. The twigs have caught and she has built it up well. I can feel the heat from here. I can see in the light of the fire that she is completely shaved. Nothing to hide her lips. I think I can make out a damp patch when she is sitting on the log. It's probably from where they got out of the sea. You notice where I am looking and bump my elbow with yours.

I snap out of it. You have nothing to worry about. I am so in love with you that I would never leave your side if I could get away with it.

"We heard you earlier, you know." blurted out Hollie.

"Yeah, sounds echo down the beach." she added.

"Yes – we must thank you." said Jim.

"It turned her on so much we ended up having standing sex against the cliff over there." he said, pointing down the beach toward where we saw them this afternoon.

"Then we decided we needed to come and meet you." added Hollie. "We needed to find out if you were as much fun as you sounded." she said grinning.

Hollie lent across and kissed Jim. You and I both saw as she quickly and not so discretely gave his cock a quick squeeze as she did so.

I raised my glass to everyone and said "Cheers All!" Cheers, Cheers, Cheers came the replies.

I shuffle closer to you and gently scratch your back while we all drink in silence. You take a deep breath, relaxing now into the situation – or maybe its the whiskey. You close your eyes. Enjoying my touch. I feel downward. Nudging the crack at the top of your bum.

Jim is stroking Hollies leg. The outside of her thigh. Running his hand round her arse. Cupping it. His cock is swelling.

You notice. I notice. Hollie notices.

"Come on Bruce." she teasing Jim as she stands up, pulling him up with her. "Let's go and find out stuff, and let these good people enjoy the rest of their night."

Hollie turned round and bent over to pick up their clothes, flashing her hairless and obviously wet pussy at you and I from behind.

"Bye guys" they said in unison, before walking away. "Perhaps we'll see you in the morning" we hear our of the darkness.

...

I shake the sand out of the sheet, and lay it out ready for the two of us.

We walk the few steps hand in hand down to the waters edge. Standing with our legs apart, we pee at the same time into the water. You know you are turning me on as you turn to kiss me.

You grab my cock and use it to drag me back to our makeshift bed. It is hard before we get there. You can feel it as I cuddle you from behind.

"Goodnight baby"

"Goodnight my love" I reply. "I love you!".

"Perfect"

~END~