Beach Shower: Helping the Ladies

Story Info
An erotic time with some beautiful women at the beach shower.
1.8k words
3.98
19.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a recent afternoon, I went down to the local beach for a quick swim and bodysurf after work. It was summer and the days were hot, however there was a strong onshore wind and I didn't expect a great deal from the waves. When I got there, I wasn't surprised. Worse, there were strong currents and the water was soupy with small 'cornflake' seaweed. Nevertheless, I went in, thinking getting thrown around by the waves would be a good antidote to my busy day in the office.

I was the only one in the water and was having quite a nice time surfing the quick breaks when I could get them. I had to work hard not to get pulled out in rips. After a little while, two women came along with their dogs and came into the water a little way from me. I felt a little responsible as they may have thought it was a safe place as I was swimming there, however it didn't feel that way to me at all.

I am in my forties and reasonably fit. These women were in their mid 20s I guessed and had lovely voluptuous bodies from what I could see from the distance and in spite of my short sightedness. It appeared to me that one of the women was pregnant, not very far along but her body was singing in its ripeness. She had a lovely little swell to her belly and her breasts, nicely held in a halter neck bikini top, were like firm, ripe mangoes. Her whole body screamed of womanliness. It was difficult to take my eyes off her. I didn't want to be a perv but she was lovely to behold.

After some time I went into the beach, mentioning to the women in passing that it was very rippy. They laughed and acknowledged it. My delight was not reduced on seeing the pregnant woman closer up. I stood on the beach for a while on the pretence of watching the waves but really watching them. Then I walked up off the beach to the small carpark and the outdoor showers. Whilst I was showering in one of the two showers, I was delighted when the women from the beach came and showered in the other shower. These are just two shower heads protruding in opposite directions from the same central pole. I washed myself for longer than necessary whilst enjoying the sight of the pregnant woman washing herself.

In all this time I didn't feel like my attentions were creepy. There were other people around and the women seemed to like the attention.

Whilst in the showers, we struck up conversation. We remarked on the seaweed which was all over us and particularly caught up in her long hair. The showers are fitted with a water saving function that turns them off after a short time. I think they are faulty as they only stay on for about 15 seconds at a time. At that rate, she was having a tough time pulling the small pieces of seaweed out of her hair. I took a risk.

"Let me help you," I said.

She smiled and turned her back on me, holding the button on and tipping her head back into the flow of water. I started to pull pieces of the seaweed out of her hair. We kept up like this and she really started to get into it, smiling, making small noises of pleasure and moving her head to let me get to different bits. By this stage the process had started to turn into something of a head massage and I had started to pick pieces of seaweed off her neck and shoulders. She seemed to be enjoying herself and I certainly was!

After a little while, something needed to change or it would be ridiculous. She turned around, smiled at me and said "I'm Cassie."

I said, "Hi, I'm Jim." She also introduced her friend (who I suspected was her partner) as Lou. Lou didn't seem to mind what had been going on.

Cassie said, "Thanks, so much, you're really good at that. I'm going to have to keep going at home under a proper shower. Lou gets so impatient getting it out of my hair."

I summoned up my courage (aided by my arousal) and said "Would you like me to come and help?"

She paused for a moment, looked at Lou. They shared a smile which stayed on her lovely face as she turned back to me and said "Ok."

I didn't know what to expect but was definitely damn excited as I got in my car and followed them the short drive back to their place. I parked and followed them into what was a single room, open plan studio with a kitchenette at one end, a lounge area in the middle and a queen bed at the other end with a stylish, open shower on the opposite wall, facing the bed. The shower was of a design that there was no screen, just plenty of tiled space to catch the falling water. Lou started to busy herself with unpacking beach things as Cassie headed straight for the shower. She got the water flowing and hopped under, in her bikini. I was standing there a bit flat footed when she looked over her shoulder at me and said, "Well, come on Jim." I needed no further encouragement and walked over behind her in the shower and continued the job of pulling the seaweed out of her hair.

It was much more pleasant under the warm shower and Cassie let herself loose a lot more with her sounds of pleasure. She proceeded to pull off her bikini top then bottom so that she was standing with her back to me, completely naked. I didn't know what to do, but just played it cool, continuing my work. I could not actually see her naked breasts but it was certainly a turn on. By now I had a raging hard on that was pushing straight up at the waistband of my board shorts, threatening to erupt out of the top. All this time Lou just continued pottering about the studio, looking over at us nonchalantly. She didn't raise an eyebrow at Cassie's nakedness and could not have failed to notice my erection, but made no comment on it.

At length, the cornflakes were removed and Cassie indicated with body language that she was done. She stepped away from me, turned around and ran her face under the water, now facing me in all her glory. She was beautiful. After a moment she smiled at me and hopped out, grabbing a towel that was hanging on a hook nearby. I didn't know what to do so turned off the shower taps. Cassie said, "Hang on, do you mind doing Lou, I'm feeling like I need to lie down." I looked over at Lou who just smiled and walked towards the shower. At this point I had had very little to do with Lou and had not touched her at all. I got the water flowing at the right temperature. She looked at me, looked down at my straining cock in my board shorts, looked up at me again, smiled and assumed the position. I got down to business again, removing all the cornflakes from her hair. I was more timid with Lou as I hadn't felt such encouragement from her so I was surprised when she pulled down the soaps of her one piece and removed it. Once again, I had a beautiful woman naked with her back to me. My cock was screaming.

I hadn't really taken my eyes off Lou during this time, however now looked out of the shower and saw that Cassie was now lying naked on the bed, just lolling and watching us, smiling. Lou now repeated Cassie's earlier performance, turned around, presenting her beautiful nakedness to me then stepped out and grabbed a towel. Again, I didn't know what to do so I turned off the shower. Lou was now towelling herself off and Cassie was still lying on the bed, looking at me. She said "Don't you want a shower?"

I said "I guess so." I turned the shower back on and stepped under. It felt beautiful running over my body. I knew it would feel better naked. I was a little nervous but incredibly aroused so I just pulled off my board shorts. I had my eyes closed at this stage, luxuriating in the flow of the water but was facing out at the women. I stayed that was for some time, then opened my eyes and looked out where Lou had now joined Cassie on the bed where they were both lying naked, watching me. I didn't know what to do so just kept showering for a little while, and they kept watching.

At length, I turned off the shower and stood, dripping wet and erect, on the shower tiles. I hadn't brought my towel in and there were no others on the hooks. This moment lasted what seemed like a long time, with both women looking at me and smiling. Finally Cassie giggled and said "Would you like a towel?"

I said "Yes please" and she got up off the bed, walking naked to a dresser from which she pulled a towel. She walked towards me in the classic position of somebody about to dry another off. She came up to me and proceeded to dry my chest, my face, my back. I was still standing there with a raging hard on, loving it. She then knelt down in front of me and dried my butt, legs and groin. She was tender and loving in her attention, but didn't pay particular attention to my cock and balls, other than drying them well. All this time, Lou was looking on, smiling. When Cassie was done, she wrapped the towel around my waist and returned to the bed.

Again I wasn't sure what to do so just stood there. After a few moments, Lou said, "I think we may have a sleep now Jim, thanks so much for helping us get the seaweed out." She got up and hugged me. It was obvious that I was being dismissed but she was still generous in pressing her beautiful naked body into me as we hugged. Cassie then got up and gave me the same treatment. It was blissful.

She then said, "Lovely to meet you, Jim. Please pull the door shut on your way out." I started to walk towards the door but she said with a cheeky grin "Oh, you can't take our towel, we hardly know you!" whilst she proceeded to pull the towel off me, exposing my continuously engorged cock. She leaned in and gave me a sweet kiss on the lips, slapped my but and said, "Off you go now." I shrugged and walked my naked butt out of there, led by my raging cock. As I stepped out of the door, I turned back to face them. They looked me up and down, blew kisses and giggled and I closed the door...