The Perfect Haircut

Story Info
Pretty hairdresser is asked to take a tip for special service.
4.9k words
4.18
20.2k
25
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came into the shop at 745, 15 minutes before closing. The other girls had gone home and Catherine was tidying up and sweeping the floors thinking the days clientele was done.

"Y'all got time for a quick haircut?" He asked in that calm southern Texas drawl that Catherine had become so fond of.

"Sure." the pretty 32 year old redhead said looking up at the handsome young man probably in his early to mid twenties.

"Have a seat right here.." she continued, motioning to her chair.

Since she was the newest member of the staff only having been there for about a month she was at the back of the shop, behind a low wall that all but hid her station from the view from the front of the shop.

"Thanks." he said. "Its been a long day."

"Yeah I know what you mean."

She'd been working since 1 and was looking forward to getting home.

The young fellow sat down in her chair.

Fifteen minutes later, when she was done she pulled off the cape. "Well I hope your wife likes it." the pretty redhead said.

He looked at her quizzically, then realizing it said "Oh, the ring. Well I sure hope so, we've not been getting along the best lately."

"Why, what's up?" She asked, always the interested conversationist.

"Oh, usual stuff." he said.

"Money, sex. Say, y'all wouldn't be interested in making a quick extra tip?" He asked.

Catherine stopped sweeping up. She looked over at him. He sure was good looking especially with his hat back on.

"Are you asking what I think you're asking? "

Then "We don't do that here."

"Oh, well I was thinking a couple of hundred might change your mind?"

Catherine looked at him again and wiggling her left hand said "I'm married too. And I don't do that."

He laughed and wiggling his left hand back at her said "That makes both of us."

"Look, I've got a 4 hour drive back to Killeen tonight and as you're the hottest little thing I've seen in some time, it's gonna be a long uncomfortable ride."

The pretty redhead laughed. "Get your wife to do it when you're home." she said. "You'll be ready by then!"

"I'm ready now." he said motioning down to the crotch of his tight wranglers, which the shapely hairdresser had to admit were packed pretty full of his junk.

"I can't." she said. "If I got caught I'd get fired. No happy endings here." she laughed.

"Sorry."

"Listen." he said pulling ten twenties from his wallet. "Help me out here."

She could feel herself starting to get somewhat excited by the illicit proposal but she fought her thoughts back. She'd never done anything like this before.

200 bucks for a quick handjob he was asking, now holding the bills out to her. She could use the money.

"Don't send me home to Killeen with blue balls."

Catherine's excitement grew as she thought about how much she appealed to him. She felt desired and frankly, it felt good and she was getting a bit horny.

And she usually gave her husband one each day or two so why not one now?

Still she resisted.

"Ok." he said pocketing the bills.

"How about you just pose for me and I'll do it myself." he said fumbling with the zipper on his jeans.

Catherine laughed out loud at his ludicrous proposal.

He laughed along with her realizing his last desperate plea was failing.

Or so he thought.

He was very handsome and such a nice guy she thought maybe she could help him out.

Heart pounding in her chest she motioned back to the chair.

"Sit down." She said

"Look you're desperate, awfully cute and I know from my husband what it's like to have a boner for four hours with no release."

He giggled. "Did you just say boner?" He interrupted her.

They laughed.

"Ok, hardon, erection, stiffy, whatever... I'd feel awfully guilty making you drive in that uncomfortable condition."

"So, against my better judgement, how we gonna do this?" She asked.

He shrugged.

"Take off your pants and sit in the chair. I'll be right back."

She walked up to the front of the shop, her black high heels clicking on the tile floor, and flicked the open sign to closed and locked the door.

What was she doing she thought. She was cheating on her marriage, something she had vowed never to do.

By the time she got back the young Texan was just sitting back in the chair. Naked from the waist down.

He sure had a nice ass she thought as he sat down.

Coming around to the front she kept her eyes on his face. "$200 for a handjob right? Nothing and I mean nothing more. My hands are the only things that are gonna touch you right?"

He nodded.

Catherine looked down at his crotch just as he moved his hands

His penis was massive, big around as her wrist or more. Not that long but the pretty redhead did not think she'd ever seen one any thicker.

"Wow." she said. "I don't know if my hands are big enough."

"I guess everything's bigger in Texas." she added, smiling at him.

The young man leaned back and spread his legs apart, the thick organ, already semierect, dangling down between his legs.

Catherine's heart beat fast in her tight chest. Was she really going to go through with this illicit act.

"Let me get some baby oil from my purse."

The young man watched her walk over to her purse.

Fuck was she hot. Such a pretty face and he loved her long red hair. That tight little bubble of an ass in that pale pink pencil skirt, not to mention her great tits, right there in front of him, begging for his touch all through his haircut, peeking over the top of her matching cropped sweater, had him as excited as a teenager on a date with the hottest cheerleader in the school.

She squirted a generous amount of baby oil in one hand, looked at the huge cock, giggled to herself and squirted out a second load. Putting the bottle down she rubbed her hands together until they were both nice and slick.

She reached forward sliding one of her small oily hands around the shaft of the huge cock.

It started to stiffen with her soft touch.

"Ohhhhhhh...." He groaned.

"Wow." she said again as the massive hardening shaft quickly outgrew her tiny hand, her long red manicured nails at least an inch, then two, from meeting around the thick girth.

She looked up at him and clenched her small fist hard around the root of the thick shaft. The bright red head swelled up, the shining skin taught across its surface.

"I think he likes that!" She said.

His massive cock, now swollen to its maximum size stuck out towards the pretty hairdresser.

She figured it about 6-7 inches long but really thick.

Her hands were dwarfed by the huge cock. The swollen red head poked up excitedly above the thick shaft.

With the shaft tightly clenched in one hand she reached forward and placed the other above it. Her hands just covered the edge of the flared rim of the red head.

Looking up teasingly again to see his reaction to her tight grip around the base of his cock she started a slow up and down motion, her other fist sliding easily up and down the straining shaft of the huge cock and just over the sensitive ridge of the now wet, glistening head.

"Nice?" She asked.

The young man tilted his head back and moaned with pleasure as the sexy 32 year old married redhead gave him a slow sensuous handjob.

She'd done this many times for her husband so knew exactly what to do.

"Fuck that feels good." he groaned as the pretty hairdresser started to speed up her motion, her slick fist sliding faster up and down the shaft of his excited cock and over the sensitive ridge of the flared head while her other fist remained clenched down hard on the root of the huge dick

He shifted forward in the seat, spreading his legs more and making the root of his cock more accessible to his sexy partner.

"Fuck, you're good at this." He muttered.

"Squeeze me tighter." he grunted between pants.

With her arms stretched forward the cropped top rode up exposing her tight flat belly and the bottom of her sexy white lace bra.

She squeezed as tight as she could with her left hand and with her right pumped his cock harder and faster, her tits jiggling back and forth in the tight top.

"Fuck you're beautiful."

"You've got great tits." he grunted.

"Yeah you're just saying that cause I'm jacking you off." the now horny pretty redhead countered.

Her own excitement was starting to trickle down the inside of her legs.

Low pants of pleasure filled the room accompanied by the "Chuck Chuck Chuck" of her wet fist slapping against his belly.

The huge cock strained forward as she pumped it hard and fast.

Her arms starting to cramp she looked at him. "You close yet?" She asked

He shook his head

"Harder, faster." he grunted

Fluid oozed from the tip of the huge red head and the pretty redhead used the tip of her thumb to rub it back up over the slick head. Oil dripped from the thick veiny shaft as the gorgeous 32 year old stroked her client's massive cock with her tight fist.

"Y'all got to play with his halls otherwise he ain't gonna cum." Catherine heard from behind her.

She stopped stroking spun around quickly. Standing in front of the naked young man and blocking Mary's view of the mans junk the flustered Catherine asked. "What are you doing here?"

Mary, one of Catherine's coworkers was a tall beautiful blonde with a body to kill for. While Catherine was pretty Mary was beautiful.

She'd been Miss Huntsville, Texas when she was 18. Now her in early twenties she was even more beautiful and her body had filled out like that of the sexiest bikini models.

"I just finished yoga." she said "And I forgot my house keys." She motioned towards her station.

"I heard you back here and figured Bob was getting a quickie and came back to have a peek."

"But you're not Bob." she said to the sweating man sporting the massive erection sitting in Catherine's chair.

And turning back to Catherine she repeated what she'd just said.

"Play with his balls. He'll cum a lot faster and you can get home. Or, you could suck it."

Catherine's eyes darted back and forth between the two of them.

Mary stopped and looked down at the mans thick cock.

"That's big." she said looking over at Catherine and then up at the mans increasingly desperate face.

"I can help." the tall blonde said. "If you want me to."

Catherine hesitated but the man immediately snapped "Oh yeah man. That would be unbelievable."

"Okay." Catherine finally said after brief hesitation. "But I'm not sucking on anything. No blowjobs."

Mary nodded her head. "I agree. Ok, hands only."

Mary put her things down and came towards him.

She reached down and scraped the tips of her equally long red nails across the rough skin of his bloated scrotum.

"I'll bet he likes that." she purred looking up at him with her sexy blue eyes.

"Ah fuck yeah baby. You bet I do."

Mary reached down with her other hand and started to milk the huge dick. Like Catherine, she took the root in a vice-like grip and slid her free fist slowly up and down the thick wet shaft.

She looked up at him for his reaction to her touch.

"Fuck." he moaned, his eyes closed, head tilted back.

Mary certainly knew what she was doing.

"Here." Mary said stepping to the side. "Y'all stroke his cock and I'll play with his balls."

The now outright horny Catherine stepped forward and moving Mary's hand aside placed her own on the mans hot hard cock.

"This is so fucking hot." the young man whispered, shifting himself so both beautiful women could have easy access to his crotch, as the two hot bodied hairdressers started to work on his cock and balls.

"You do this often?" Mary asked her redheaded companion as their hands bumped together at the root of the huge oily cock.

Catherine shook her head. "First time." she said. "You?"

"Oh a couple of time before I was married but lately I've been a good little girl. My husband would kill me." She laughed looking up at the man.

"It's big isn't it?" She said motioning down to the thick cock.

The pretty Catherine nodded. "I've had longer but not this thick."

"Bob?" Mary asked

Catherine shook her head. "No, he's pretty long but nowhere near this thick. An old boyfriend..... he was huge."

"Bigger than this?" The pretty blonde asked.

"Oh yeah." said Catherine. "Like a full foot long. And he'd shoot like a water pistol when he'd cum." The redhead added

"Well this one is pretty big. Thick!" She added stroking the hard shaft with her long slender fingers.

Catherine nodded.

"Jesus this thing is like a tree stump." Mary added.

The two women laughed as they worked together on the huge cock. Catherine thought having another woman with her in any kind of sexual activity would be wrong but she had to admit it was kinda fun. Like they were companions in an adventure.

Mary looked up at the man. "Y'all are close yet?" She asked.

He shook his head

Mary smiled and pulled her hand away from his balls.

"Maybe if we strip for him he'll come faster?"

Catherine looked over at her workmate.

"What?"

"Sure maybe if we strip to our underwear or go topless this big fellow will get more excited and shoot sooner rather than later." Continued Mary.

"That's what they do in all the porn movies I've seen. You know to get the guy more excited, harder." she added looking sexily up at the man.

The man sat up and nodded, clearly excited by the prospect of seeing these two hot women without their clothes.

Who wouldn't? Both women topped the scales at likely slightly over 100 pounds. Each was around 5'2" tall and probably pretty close to the same hourglass shape. Although Catherine had long red hair and Mary's was blonde in many other respects they could have been sisters. Both were drop dead gorgeous.

"Look." Mary said peeling off her tight t-shirt to reveal a fantastic set of tits in a pretty, low cut lace bra.

"I'll bet he'll be a lot more excited if we're down to our skivvies." she laughed as she pulled down her yoga pants to reveal a tiny white matching lace thong barely covering her obviously shaved pussy.

Catherine could have sworn she saw the mans cock swell even thicker as the gorgeous blonde stood in front of him in now only her sexy lingerie.

"Cmon." said Mary. "Loose that skirt and the top. Let's give him a real show. Show him how sexy "The Right Cut" girls can be."

Catherine was hesitant but she'd come this far already and she didn't want to seem like a prude now so she nodded.

"Ok."

Both Mary and the man watched as the pretty redhead pulled the tight top over her long red hair. It had that disheveled sexy look like long hair looked just after a good fucking. She let it stay that way. Her tits, although slightly smaller than Mary's, were firm and pert, her hard erect nipples already sticking out over the top of the low cut white lace bra.

"Fuck you're gorgeous." the man said reaching down to start stroking himself at the hot sight of the now topless beautiful redheaded hairdresser.

Catherine next slid the tight skirt down her long legs and over the tall black pumps. Like Mary she had on a tiny lace thong and like the blonde her pussy had been shaved as well. She kept on the high heels looking ever like the sluts she'd seen in the porn movies she had watched. The heels made her lower back arch and her ass stick out. Bob always wanted her to keep them on during sex for that reason. The pretty redhead had one banging nice ass!!

The man watched her every move with increasing interest and excitement his hand gently stroking his raging erection.

"We're like twins." Mary said twirling around and pushing Catherine to do the same.

"Not quite." motioned Catherine pointing down to her sexy heels and Mary's white trainers.

The blonde laughed. "I can fix that."

And she stepped over to her station and from the lower cabinet pulled out a set of 4" black pumps. "These should do it." she said slipping off one of the trainers and sliding on one of the heels. She slipped on the second, threw the trainers back in the cabinet.

"There." she said twirling around in a circle, her perky ass lifted up and tightened even more by the high heels. She pulled the sides of her thong up driving the thin strip of fabric up tight into the crack of her ass.

The mans heart was ready to burst from his chest. Never had he imagined his simple handjob request could get this hot.

These had to be two of the hottest women in town and now here they were, half naked right in front of him. Such amazing bodies, in matching lingerie and now fucking matching heels as well.

"Jesus Christ... this is so fucking hot." he said.

"So you take his balls this time." Mary said. "I'll do the other part."

The two beauties hunkered down in front of the sex crazed man. His massive cock, now hard as a steel pipe and an angry red colour, stuck out wantonly between the beautiful almost naked women. Fluid leaked from the excited tip.

The pretty redhead raked her long red nails slowly and teasingly across the skin of his quivering balls as the blonde slid her hand around the thick shaft and started to jack him off.

"Fuck fuck fuck." he moaned as the two hot hairdressers started to work together on his huge cock.

At one point Mary got up and moving around behind him reached down and clamped a fist around the base of his cock. She leaned in and whispered softly into his ear although Catherine didn't hear what she said.

He stood and thrust his hips forward the huge cock sticking out like an angry bright red wet steel pipe.

Catherine took the hint and wrapping a fist around his cock just above Mary's started to pump up and down on the thick shaft.

"Ahhh fuck." he groaned reaching out to the arm of the chair to steady himself.

The pretty redhead in the tiny bra and thong stroked his excited cock like a porn star.

"Fuck. Slow down or I'll cum."

Mary released her pressure on the root of his shaft and Catherine changed her long hard stokes to those that were shorter and more gentle and teasing.

Mary let go and moved back to the front and following the redheads lead joined her in slowly gently stroking the hot cock.

After a few hot minutes of the tag team handjob Mary looked over at Catherine, winked, pulled her hair back behind her ear on one side and dropped her bright red wet lips down over the head of the huge cock. She pulled back off him, spit dangling from her lower lip and looking up at their partner, licked slowly, sensuously around the blood engorged cap of the huge cock.

"Oh my god." The man groaned, his eyes stretched wide open gazing down as the pretty blond with the great tits took his pulsing cock into her gorgeous mouth.

"Oh fuck, yeah, suck it. Oh my god. Fuck that's good."

Catherine watched as Mary then slid her mouth over the massive head again and slowly down the thick shaft.

"You're gonna take it all?" He groaned.

"Sure." said Mary after she pulled off him.

"Do you like me sucking on your big hard cock?" She teased.

"Fuck yeah baby."

Looking up at at the sex crazed man and locking eyes with him she added. "Do you want Catherine to suck it too?"

The man nodded excitedly. "Fuck yeah...I'll bet she's real good at it."

"Here you try. He's right, you've got a nice big mouth. I bet you give great head." She said offering the thick cock to the pretty redhead.

Catherine was shocked. Here she was with her friend both of them happily married, naked save for some tiny lingerie, sucking some strangers huge cock.

"You must give Bob blowjobs? Don't you?"

Catherine nodded "Sure, but...."

"Look." said Mary. "Just open wide and slide it down slowly over the head and down the shaft. Like this."

And she proceeded to once again slide the thick cock into her mouth. This time Catherine could see her sliding her tongue up and over and around the tightly stretched skin of the head as she sucked it in.

12