All Comments on 'Beach Surprise'

by sweetnsassy1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
litfan10litfan10almost 14 years ago
nicely done

I really enjoyed this. Nice mood, great pacing especially with the dialogue. Very nice characters that are easy to like. I hope we get the story of the dinner. Thank you for writing this very enjoyable story.

2275jr2275jralmost 14 years ago
taking some thing i been dreaming about for a year

brilliant story awesome writing. now for the next part of tom. and his taking of you great thank you for this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice!

Very effective and well done. Can't wait to find out what's for dinner!

ErotonautErotonautalmost 14 years ago
Excellent opening

I refer to this chapter, of course, but Julie's own sounds rather fun, too. Nicely naughty: look forward to hearing how things go on their date.

DorlaMoorehouseDorlaMoorehousealmost 14 years ago
Fun story!

You have created a great character with Julie. It's really interesting to find out her backstory and where her body image issues come from. You should definitely write more of this story; I want to find out what happens on their dinner date!

I will say that some of the sex dialogue seems a little over-the-top, but it's not a dealbreaker. Just something you might want to consider revising/refining for the future. But overall, great story!

driphoneydriphoneyalmost 14 years ago
I really liked this!

I loved your very real characters, and thought you did a great job of making the implausible seem realistic, which is a tough trick. I would definitely read more about Julie. Thanks and good luck.

mynameisbenmynameisbenalmost 14 years ago

This is a very erotic story. I loved getting inside Julie's head. And I loved the way her masturbation fantasy melded seamlessly into realization that Tom was there, helping her through her orgasm. Hot beach, hot friends, hot sex, hot lady. Hot, Hot, HOT!

D_K_MoonD_K_Moonalmost 14 years ago
Very nicely done

Well written with belieivable characters, and the plot actually seemed plausible. And erotic as hell! Nicely done!

glynndahglynndahalmost 14 years ago
Wow!

A very nice start to my day. Your characters were real and the plot was believable. Good luck in the contest.

Tio_NarratoreTio_Narratorealmost 14 years ago

A lovely set-up for a really steamy erotic vignette; excellent little tale, SweetnSassy1

JaymalJaymalalmost 14 years ago
A Sexy Treat

Thanks, sweetnsassy, this was a good hot wallow in juicy explicit sex. Very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

nice story.. come up with a sequel pls!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice story development and got us wound up hot and tight - right before we got dropped off the cliff into what happened???

Please write part 2 or 3 or???

Or - please take the How to write an ending class!!!!

Waiting??????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous