Beach Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using all of my strength, I try to free my arms or legs, even if it means kicking. But I can't. I'm truly helpless. I'm helpless and about to have a man shove his cock up my ass. This provides a great amount of fear and humiliation, making my body shiver, which goes at odds against my warm body.

I can't even attempt to beg or plead as my face is pressed hard against the woman's pussy. When I try to say anything, all that happens is it sounds like I'm humming into her vagina, which she seems to like as she moans a bit differently when I do.

The man pours something between my ass cheeks now, where I feel the goo right on top of my private hole. I can only whimper when a moment later, he replaces his cock between my cheeks, only this time he presses against that tight hole. Knowing he just put lube scares me even more where I keep trying to struggle and squirm to stop this.

My eyes open wide as I feel his hard cock pressing against that hole. The man keeps forcing it, forcing his cock head to try and enter me. I'm unable to see the man, or anyone for that matter, but I can tell he is very muscular and strong. I can tell this by how much he weighs as he lays on me, but also by how hard his body is, for he feels like a rock.

All of a sudden I stop struggling as he manages to insert his cock in my ass. He painfully pushes so hard that his entire cock-head manages to enter me. Never have I felt anything so incredibly humiliating or embarrassing. It's like his cock isn't just invading my ass, but my emotions.

Going still, I focus on all the feelings his cock brings as it inches deeper into my ass. I feel the violating feeling it gives, where it's clear that it doesn't belong in that hole. That it is forcing the walls open, making it impossible to not feel violated or molested. I also feel the strange tingling it brings as it makes my womanhood tingle, even if it's not doing anything to it. Like the two holes are connected somehow. It makes me feel like a sex object, whose point in life is to do porn.

The man moans a bass sounding moan as he forces his cock deeper and deeper. Here I feel every bump and ridge on his hard cock as it moves in me. I know it's not, but it feels like he's inserting something huge, like the can tennis balls come in. Just keeps inserting it deeper and deeper until he is fully pressed against my body, having put it all the way he can.

Still not moving, I only now realize that the woman using my face is cumming. She's moaning very loud and fast, sounding very much like a whore as she keeps rocking her lips against my face. This rocking has gotten very rough and fast as she doesn't seem to care what part of my face rubs against her pussy as she moves from my chin to my nose.

A strange new emotion parks itself within me, making me not just stop moving, but to stop making noise as well. It's brought about when the man starts to fuck my ass. He pulls his cock back, pressing my ass open, then thrusts again a very powerful thrust, making it feel like he's trying to merge me into the ground. He then does this again, and then again, going slow as if scared my ass will do something to his cock.

I'm unable to figure what this strange emotion I am feeling at first is mainly because it feels like a joyful or positive emotion, which I shouldn't be feeling. This should all be horrible. Only I just can't bring myself to believe that.

I'm enjoying this. That's what the strange emotion is. I'm liking this, and it's bringing so many other emotions with it. My entire being feels confused with shame, embarrassment, humiliation as well as joy as I never knew how much I enjoy being held and fucked like this. How much I would like being treated like some whore as they run a train on me.

My poor ass starts to feel very sore as he picks up the pace in fucking me. I can actually feel how his cock is keeping my ass open, making it easier for him to move in and out with each thrust. Because of this he's able to go faster and harder, starting to really make my boobs hurt from being pressed against the ground so hard.

The cumming woman's moaning gets downright scary as it sounds like a mix of pain and pleasure. It sounds almost crazed, causing me to have a brief moment of worry if I have ever sounded like that when I came. I don't think so, mainly because I can tell the woman truly gets off on what she is doing to me. Over the power she holds over another woman.

Going into a daze of joyful humiliation, I still don't move, not even when the woman scoots away from my face, having got her tingles from using me. The moment she backs away, a hand grabs my hair again and forces my head back to the ground, where it presses the side of my face against the towel, hard. They don't even give me the chance to look around to see them.

The man fucking my ass just keeps going and going. He still doesn't go fast but hard, like the point of what he is doing is not to cum, but to make me feel my ass being destroyed. To be honest, this wouldn't surprise me at all if it is true.

I'm still held down hard as the man rams his cock up my ass over and over. A long, low groan comes out of me as he does this, as I can't help but focus on all the confusing emotions. The urge to give in and just let go does hit me, but I fight against it, just like I fight against the feeling of wanting to cum again. I force these back, trying hard to think of anything else, but keep going back to how it feels. I can't cum like this. Not from a man taking my ass in such a humiliating manner.

My arms are grabbed by multiple hands now as the knee that was pinning them lets up. It sort of feels like two different people are holding each hand, but as I'm unable to see, I can't be for sure. This does make me wonder as they start to move my arms from going directly over my head to slightly to the side.

I then find out why they did this as my right hand rubs against a hard cock. My hand is roughly grabbed and forced to open. A moment later, he's put my open hand against this manhood, where he puts his hand over mine to force it to close on his cock.

The man then makes me move my hands up and down his hard cock, forcing me to stroke him. I feel the warmth of his cock, not to mention how he is hard as steel. He does force my hand up and down over and over, but then I feel him let go slightly, as if just showing me want he wants. That I'm to do it by myself or risk making him mad.

My humiliation doubles as I start to stroke the guy willingly, all while being fucked in the ass. The pain and violation of it should be making me scream, but I still stay eerily quiet. I tell myself to scream or yell, to call them bastard and rapists, but I just can't. Then I discover I don't want to. I don't want to because I don't want this to stop.

With this revelation, my mind does seem to break some, forcing me to let go and give in. My hand grips the cock and I start to stroke him the best I can, which I hear him moan at once. I then relax my body to allow the man fucking my ass to have an easier time. I start to give into the thought that I'm just a sex object, at least for the time being.

My left hand is then put on a cock as well, and like the good whore I've become, I start to stroke this man as well. I've always hated giving handjobs as they are so boring to me, not to mention how it takes so long for guys to cum from it, but this time is different. I actually like doing this. Like the feel of two hard cocks in my hands, where I feel how hot and hard they are. In fact, a part of me wants to grab each one hard, forcing one in my mouth and the other into my pussy.

Moans start to come out of me against my will as the guy fucking my ass starts to get rougher. My moans, much like the woman that used me earlier, sound scary to me as it has pain and pleasure in it. Each time he thrusts, one of these moans come out, bringing me closer and closer to orgasm, which I didn't even think was possible.

Feeling like I'm going to explode, the group keeps using me. Any time I squirm or try to move, I'm held down like their lives depend on it. So even when the man fucking me starts to get not just rougher but faster, all I can do is moan louder and faster.

Gasping and panting, I feel the orgasm rising up in me, thus becoming unstoppable. This orgasm, unlike the ones before, feels more intense and humiliating. For it's going to be brought by being fucked in the ass like a porn star, while jacking two men off. It'll be from them making me into a whore. From them forcing me. And it's going to be the best orgasm of my life.

Then it happens. I somehow cum from being fucked in the ass. Only unlike before where it feels like it cums from the area of my clit, this one comes from the middle of my stomach. It comes from the place that I often feel butterflies in my stomach, only much, much more intense.

It feels much deeper than any orgasm I've ever had, as if it is coming from the depths of my soul and not a surface place. It erupts over me, feeling like a solar flare while any other orgasm would just be a lighter's flame. When I've heard others talking about the best orgasm ever, I know nothing they felt could ever compare to this.

Cumming makes my vision goes blurry and shaky as my eyes seem to roll all over the place. My body goes supernova hot as well as ice cold at the same time where I begin to tremble hard. The pleasure waves roll over me, bringing me pleasure that feels like it could only come from a drug rather than anything natural. The waves are so powerful and so deep that the entire world fades away. That they leave me in the midst of some hidden and secret place, drowning me in dark pleasure.

I hear sounds that I've never heard and it barely occurs to me that it's me making them. As I cum, I shout, cry, moan and even scream, showing the world how intense my orgasm is. Yet as loud as I'm sure I am, my own voice feels so far away as the waves of pleasure drown me, making me feel underwater. It's enough to make me feel like I'm about to explode.

In a weird way, a part of me gets very scared at what is happening as I'm scared I may die from such an intense orgasm. I've never felt anything like this before. It takes over all of my senses, forcing me to only live for the beautiful and dark waves of pleasure. It makes me scared as right now, I would give anything to keep feeling like this, even going so far as to beg to be kept as a dirty, nasty sex slave for these evil people.

As the please waves move over me as if not planning to stop, my semi-broken mind whirls, making me think such dirty and horrible thoughts. Thoughts such as that I'm just a whore, and these people knew it, and that's why they are doing this to me. That I was begging for them to do this by laying naked on the beach, even if I was tanning on a private piece of land. That I would love, love, love for them to flip me over and use me all at once, with every single one of them getting a piece at the same time. That they could take me to the center of the nearby town to put on a show.

Everything in my life fades away as I sink into the waves of pleasure, tossing me about like a tiny ship in the middle of a storm in the ocean. No stress, no worries, no nothing but the intense waves of pleasure. I forget where I work, about my house, hell I even forget what my name is as I sink into my new place, both wishing that this could never end as well as hoping it stops as soon as possible.

I'm not sure how much time passes when I come fully back to myself, or at least come back in part. I'm sure it's just a few moments, but it could be hours for all I know. When I do return, my face is still pressed against the towel as I'm held down while my ass is continuously fucked.

The first thought I have upon returning is how tired I feel. My body feels so spent and used, especially my pussy with throbs and feels sore. I'm not sure I could run or do anything really physical if my life depended on it, and it just might.

I then notice that there is warm goo over the tops of both of my hands. It takes me a few moments to realize that this is cum. That I must have jacked the two men off to completion while in the midst of my orgasm, to which they came all over my hands as a reward. They no doubt did this knowing I wouldn't be able to remove the cum, so would have to feel it until they are finished. Not that it matters as both hands are together again as my arms are held.

The man fucking my ass starts to loudly pant, making me think of countless people at the gym when getting overly tired during a rep. He also loses his steady rhythm, letting me know he's about to erupt as well.

The man abruptly pulls out of me, leaving my ass feeling so wide open. When he does, I nearly scream at him to shove it back in. I didn't realize it, but that dark part of me was so excited to feel what it was like to have him cum in my ass. That it must be the ultimate in domination, to have his seed planted in the private of all places on the body.

Majorly disappointed, I wait for him as he quickly stands and moves over me. I can feel him walk closer to my head, where either of his feet are on either side of me. Then I feel cum coming down like rain. Streams and drops of it come down as the man cums, letting it drop all over, from my hair and back to my shoulders and arms, even on my bare ass.

Feeling broken and very happy, I stay calm and still even after he's done. I don't even move when the next man moves between my legs. When the new cock enters my pussy, I do whelp and as he starts to fuck me, I start to moan much like the woman was doing earlier. Now I think I understand why she could make such noises or do such horrible acts. I'm not sure I wouldn't do it either if I was promised another orgasm like what I had.

All in all, three more men fuck me after this man. Three more hard cocks. If they are repeats or new guys, I have no clue. But three more get to use the woman that just wanted to sunbathe.

Two of the men fuck my pussy while the last one takes my ass again. The only real difference between them is that the first guy to fuck my pussy slapped my ass as he fucked me. His heavy hand left red handprints on my cheeks, making my ass red and start to throb.

For all three I am held face down, no able to see anything as they use me. And for all I stay calm and don't fight, letting them do as they want on this open beach. Each man does make me orgasm, only they are nothing like the dark orgasm I felt. Not even the one that fucked my ass again makes me feel it. These are fast and beautiful orgasms, born of humiliation and pleasure, but they aren't the same. They burst over me, but fade so fast, making me want more, like a crack addict searching for the joy of the first hit.

The last guy, the one to fuck my ass, doesn't last very long as I think my ass was still a bit tight for him. But all three cum on me like the others. Only these don't cum on my back or ass. Instead they cum down the back of my legs, making sure to coat as much of me as possible in cum.

I'm not sure why they do this but they are doing it on purpose for some reason. They want me covered in their cum. Is it to make me feel more ashamed and humiliated? If so, it works. Or is there another reason, such as they want to wash it off once they are finished so no one can trace it?

Once the last man finishes cumming, to which he gets a few drops on my left bare foot, no one replaces him. They keep holding me, but no one does anything more. I don't even hear the familiar sound of movement of someone preparing to go.

And then they let go of me. All the hands just let go, nearly all at the same time. Yet feeling this new freedom doesn't make me move. In fact, I stay exactly as I am, face down, arms out and legs spread as if they are still firmly around me.

Feeling so very tired and stunned, I'm not even sure I can move at the moment, so I continue to lay here. Again, I'm not sure how much time passes before I try to move. Might be a few moments or an hour. All I know is when I do manage to lift my upper body up to look around, there's no one on the beach. Even in the distance, I see no one. Hell, even their footprints seem to be disappearing. If I didn't feel my pussy and ass throb so badly, not to mention feel the goo they left all over me, I might be able to tell myself that it didn't really happen.

Sore beyond belief, I struggle to turn over to my back. When I do, I roll off the towel and feel all the cum splat against the sand. This makes me groan as I know when I get up, the sand is going to stick, showing the world that they coated me in cum. That I'm going to have to scrub to get sand and more off of me.

Sore, spent yet fulfilled, I stare up at the sky, the sun still shining down. I still can't believe that just happened. Stuff like that isn't supposed to be real. And you aren't supposed to like it like I did. That's for movies or romance books. Not the really real world.

Turning my head, I look to the side, deciding that I should really get dressed and go. That the rest of the day is best spent indoors at my AirBnB. That I've had enough of the beach and of sunbathing.

But when I turn, I see they stole my bikini and other towels. My eyes glance about, trying to see if they just moved them or something. But no. They took my only clothes, outside of my cum-stained towel that I partly rest on now.

Unable to help it, I laugh as I see they want me to walk home naked, not to mention cum-coated. That it is some sort of extra punishment. I keep laughing as I think of them like some horrible beach patrol, where instead of helping, they fuck you silly.

Still laughing as my mind goes a bit crazy, I stay on my back, deciding to start tanning my front since I'm already here. Letting the sun's rays light up my naked body, I find that my body is so warm and tingly. It makes me spread my legs again as I want to feel how demeaning it felt. I want to continue feeling what they did to me.

Deciding to make it even easier, I pull my towel over the top of my head, where I cover my eyes to block my vision. I make sure to secure the towel too so it won't fall easy at all. This way, I can't see, but anyone on the beach could see me and my naked body.

Moving my hands over my head again as if they are still held, I also spread my legs. While still feeling tingles, I stay exactly like this, tits and pussy on full display for anyone that wants to see them. And so, I'll stay like this, hoping against hope that after a while, the group returns for round two.

12