All Comments on 'Beach Vacation'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
OneMoreStoryPleaseOneMoreStoryPleasealmost 2 years ago

You should go to neutral , instead of first person narration and use the past tense instead of present tense. Also add some dialogue for characterization and actually let the character confront the inner turmoil of shame vs pleasure , of enjoying debauchery over her fear and humiliation. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just a thought, what if five men and two women decided to handcuff her hands behind back and pulled her all the way home where she would be fully pleasurizing the members she accepted having a leash affixed to her neck as she acepts her slavery to them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow!!! This is an awesome story!!! Since this is an EROTICA site I don't get hung up on all the grammar like others. This was an AMAZING erotica scene!!! I especially like the lesbian and ass fucking story lines. I wish that were me getting taken away to sexual bliss on a beach here in Florida. Anybody know of a place???? Great story and it had me hard the whole way through! Please keep writing and don't listen to the nay sayers. Their good at giving advice but never write anything themselves!!!

ZambonilordZambonilordover 1 year ago

One of things I like about this author is his used of what you could call environmental or situational bondage. They aren't always carrying rope or restraints. They pin her down so she never sees them. It creates a sense of realism that often lacks in these stories. The other thing I enjoy is hearing the internal monoluge of the victim and how they come to realize they are enjoying the assault. While I've seen it elsewhere the author uses it to really good effect. Particularly here where the narriator is extra hard on herself at first for enjoying this, and realizing she might break. Very well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...