All Comments on 'Beach War'

by JimmyThePlunger

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 1 year ago

Why was she going to Brighton? Mark and his buddies went there for a weekend “away”, so obviously they didn’t live there.

JusteenKJusteenKabout 1 year ago

Train wreck of a story ends appropriately.

JensensloverJensensloverabout 1 year ago

Congratulations on writing the dumbest character in the history of Lit.

lujon2019lujon2019about 1 year ago

so did he recently suffer an undiagnosed stroke that made him retarded? and everyone else in hid orbit never noticed the prodigious drop in brain power?

.

if he is that fucking stupid why is it no one in his life seems to notice?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's really hard to get into a story about a bucket of beer pissed out on the floor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sad story, gave you a 4. Niggling item though....how is she married to this doofus for 15 years and not realize he's borderline mentally impaired (how he's written here, anyway, particularly from the moment he was served.), and realize he may not understand the depth of what he did. Then ghost him.....great plan. And what happened to the mother, supposed to talk to her? Again, written here as if there was no contact between mum and the missus.

Final comment...poor bloke had no friends. Friends wouldn't do what they did.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

If you now tell me what is sexy, stimulating or arousing about your story, then I can laugh too! Or were you telling us that she married a mentally degenerate man and is wondering why things turned out the way they did? This woman must have high standards for her eventual "partners", right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Only two stars.

There is no fight about her marriage. How it is going 15 years?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Mark was a dickhead"...No he was a dumb drunk! His problem was being an alcoholic!

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

Stupidest storey I’ve read on this site. ⭐️

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

Good and sad story.

SithLord6969SithLord6969about 1 year ago

You're works off late have been aweful. 1 star

KRD19254KRD19254about 1 year ago

The crime in this story was Mark's, so called, 'friends' paid no penalty for setting up a drunk for this fall. They took advantage of a slow witted married man for their own petty enjoyment and his demise.

\

Even Mark's mom was of no help other than to chew on him compounding his misery. His ex-wife had to know of Mark's slowness and let it ride. His solicitor was negligent only seeking the fast pound.

\

Mark had many hands pushing him in front of that train; they all have bloody hands, worst is no one really cared about Mark, Mark was a nothing to all of them. Friends, sure they were?!@#$%^ Posting on a porn sites???

\

My biggest hope is that Mark's mom and ex-wife suffer the most - they earned a place in Mark's HELL.

\

3***, hooyah, hoping all Mark's 'friends' suffer the same karma

TajfaTajfaabout 1 year ago

So nothing about her reaction when she heard he died? The conclusion was too brutal and unnecessary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can’t fix stupid. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Communication Breakdown - Led Zeppelin

They were married 15 years and she wanted to play games with divorce notification? Did she not know his 8 cylinder engine only had 4 working cylinders?

Good reading. Thanks, Mr. Plunger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You need to never write another story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well it's a clear case of "Women are from Venus and e Men from Mars".

In other words Women think men can read minds!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don’t get the hate, not your best but a different take , I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, is anyone really that stupid? I hope not. Where were his friends or mother, to help explain what a two year old would have?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm always against any mention of suicide. It gives sick people the wrong idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I understand the desire to self-insert in a story, but sometimes you just shouldn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

roflmao

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would not print that shit on a roll of T/P. The more JTP writes the worse he sucks and that is saying a lot

Prince020402Prince020402about 1 year ago

Too many laughs to rate it below a 3. I actually enjoyed it. What a pathetic cast of characters. Lots of grammatical errors but original and well done.

fausttusfausttusabout 1 year ago

I take it this was supposed to be a comedy?

Seems closer to a sad tragedy.

It takes some poor witless idiot (by account not a bad person, just dumb). Who does a terrible thing. Then EVERYONE who knows him deserts him.

His wife hurt by his action never stops and asks if her husband, the idiot, understands what she expects from him. His mother never steps up to explain what going on to him, nor does any of his friends.

And what would his now ex-wife, mother, and friends feel knowing they all failed him when he needed them the most?

So Congrats you've written a story about how suicides happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story but a really shocking end. I am sure you can do better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Was there a point to this story?

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Not sure what a daft wanker is, but poor Mark must really be one.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

Sorry, but this seems like a story in search of an ending...

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayabout 1 year ago

God, he really was a daft wanker. I feel bad for him, because I don't think you can be that stupid and not having something wrong in the head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Probably not as daft as it seems. There are some really unhappy people in this world probably in such just a similar situation. AND someone has to live with the consequences.

Decal_lastDecal_lastabout 1 year ago

Compared to your other works, this is very disappointing.

1959richard21959richard2about 1 year ago

Gave you 4⭐️s.

Good story in the wrong category.

Should have been posted in humor.

😀😄

*

*

*

*

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

1 ⭐️.

Story about humiliating someone and making fun of their suicide is a no from me.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit7 months ago

A testament to stupidity?

Hornydevil47Hornydevil476 months ago

Well Jimmy I quite like your stories so thank you for this one. For the people that constantly criticise your and other authors stories, let's see you write better! Not a lot of bloody hope in that is there? A lot of you can't even make a small comment with out errors

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

thats life, an unsocialized indiv , friends that arent and never were, a rigid cunt and a satisfactory ending for the mc. unfortunatly the cunt will grieve briefly, and find a new , better always bigger dick and forget him, "friends will wonder why and be assholes about him being a loser etc etc etc. mom will wonder why it took so long for an illeqwuiped son to die a losers death. rk

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimmyThePlunger@JimmyThePlunger
I'm following over 100 authors, really appreciate everyone's efforts. I try to review stories on the quality of the writing, really don't care what the subject is, if the characters are well written that's good enough for me . Reading the best writers here I understand I'm no...