Beach, Waves and a Sand Castle

Story Info
Relaxation script primarily for ladies. Trip to beach.
803 words
2
1.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beach looks so relaxing and it can take away cares and worries. As you read my words you can see the words in your mind. The waves bring in the relaxation and take away your cares and worries. When the waves touch the shore that is where the transfer happens. As we watch the waves. You see that as the wave touches the shore you exhale relaxing even more. So calm here just watching the waves. Feel the calm wash over you as the wave touches the shore. So easy to read my words and hear them in your head just like seeing the waves.

So easy to watch the waves and feel the calm. Let's count the waves 1 so easy to count the waves 2 so good to count the waves 3 so nice to count the waves 4 so right to count the waves 5 so safe to relax and count the waves 6 so easy 7 so good 8 so nice 9 so right 10 so safe so relax and count the waves. You can feel the calm washing over you as the wave comes in and touches the shore taking away all the cares and worries as the wave goes back out to sea. So easy to relax here. So good to relax here. So nice to relax here. So right to relax here. So safe to relax here. So relax.

Let's take three more deep breaths as the exhale you relax more and more taking you deeper in to the calm relaxation. Feels so easy to relax as you count the waves. Feels so good to relax and count the waves. Feels so nice to relax as you count the waves. Feels so right to count the waves. Feels so safe to count the waves. So relax and count the waves. Each wave taking you deeper and deeper into the calm relaxation. Let's count the next ten waves each wave takes you ten times deeper. At ten you will be totally relaxed and calm. So easy to read my words. 1 so easy 2 so good 3 so nice 4 so right 5 so safe 6 so easy 7 so good 8 so nice 9 so right so relax 10.

Just watching the waves at the beach all the cares and worries are all gone. It's so calm and relaxing here easy to take a break here. So easy to talk to each other here no cares or worries. So easy to just relax and watch the waves. What would you like to do or talk about here at the beach? So easy to tell me what you desire.

Let's build a sand castle here just out of the waves. It has to be near to the relaxing waves for the wet sand that is needed to build the castle and its protective walls. So easy to build a nice strong castle with its tall towers. As we finish we make the final touch's a flag on the highest tower and a nice protective moat. We place water in the moat. The moat and the strong walls will protect our castle. We can now sit back and look over our work as I hold you tight. The castle keeps people safe with its high strong walls and the moat on guard against any attack. But sometimes we do not need to be on guard.

The waves are coming in we can see them bringing in the relaxation and calm. The waves are mixing with our moat. Each wave gets closer to the castle. Our castle is surrounded by water now. The walls holding the water back. But the relaxing waves have a way of making the walls fall and bringing down guard and allowing the resistance to fade away. No reason for walls I will keep you safe. Feel me cuddle with you keeping you safe. I will keep you safe. We will always tell each other the truth. The waves wash over our castles walls. The next wave will wash over our castle. See it coming in. It washes over our castle taking way any resistance to the waves. No reason for guard between us.

Want do you desire? You can tell me. What do you need? What do you desire? You will relax for me when I say relax for me. It is magic and it only works for me to keep you safe. Does that make you smile? Smile for me. We will sit here and cuddling at the beach and relax as long as you need too. When you are ready you will wake and stretch feeling wonderful and ready for the rest of the day. When you wake you will tell me what you thought of our trip to the beach.