Beach Weekend Pt. 02

Story Info
They visit a nude beach and make friends.
6.3k words
4.65
8.9k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 10/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trngpet77
trngpet77
326 Followers

The following story is entirely fictional. It is not based on any real people or events. Any similarity to any real persons is coincidental and unintentional. Additionally, this story includes themes of femdom, chastity, humiliation and cuckolding. If these fetishes aren't enjoyed by you, the reader, I recommend you consider your search elsewhere.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I returned with the coffee, she was sitting back up, her robe back on and closed.

As she took the coffee from me, she said, "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. It may be the last time you will be allowed to touch my pussy for a while. At least until this weekend is over and your punishment time has ended."

She sipped her coffee and allowed me to digest her words before continuing. We were at our beach condo for the weekend, and she was in charge.

"I would say it's the last time you'll see it but we both know it will be on full display at the beach later today." She paused momentarily as if in thought. "That is unless I don't allow you to sit with me."

Then as if a light went off. "That's actually not a bad idea. A naked woman sitting alone is probably going to attract the attention of every eligible guy on the beach."

She got up from the bed and headed out of the room. I followed her. As we walked down the hall she continued on.

"Of course, you sitting next to me in your chastity cage will likely accomplish that as well. So, it is a quandary. Refill my coffee and scramble me up some eggs while I think about it."

I refilled her mug and started cooking the eggs. She sipped her coffee silently. I suppose she was mulling over her options. Or maybe she was just letting the suspense build in my head. I was still a little nervous about being exposed on the beach. I did like pushing my limits, we both did but that always came with a bit of apprehension.

Eggs cooked, I made a plate and presented it to her. She started eating and I started cleaning up. I was busy in the sink, washing things when she spoke. With the water running I didn't hear her clearly, so I turned it off and asked her to repeat what she said.

"What I said was," making a point to speak louder, "That I've made some decisions, and the first one is that you will get to make some choices. We're going to make it a game. I will give you some options, your answer to which may cause secondary results which may only become apparent at a later time."

"I understand," I said.

"Mistress," she reminded me.

"I understand, Mistress," I replied.

"No, I don't think you really do," she said with a little laugh, "but you'll find out."

This got me a little nervous. She wanted to play games. Fine by me. I was more than happy to play along even knowing that in the end I would be in a no-win situation because that's how these things usually worked out. My cock grew inside the confines of the cage in my excitement.

"Here's what we're going to do," she started. "I'll give you choices. Whatever you choose will have a secondary result. So, let's start. Pick, red or green."

The room went silent. She was right. I didn't understand. What was red and what was green. They were just colors but obviously connected to something else. When I realized she was waiting for a response I blurted out, "Green."

She said nothing. She just stared at me. I suppose I can be dense sometimes. It finally occurred to me and I corrected myself. "Green, Mistress."

"Very good. See, now because you picked green, there is something you will be required to do," she said. "Had you picked red it would have been something different. See?"

I nodded.

"Good," she said nodding. "Now, I do not intend on forcing you to lay on the beach in just your chastity cage if you are uncomfortable with that, so here are your choices. Do that, lay on the beach in just your cage. I would allow you to cover up when anyone came by. Of course, there's always the chance that someone might still see you. Or you can wear the bathing suit I packed for you."

This wasn't really a hard choice, assuming I didn't really want to expose my chastity. A small part of me wanted to be forced into it because I knew the rush and excitement I would get but the larger part knew I should take this opportunity to remain covered. I had a few bathing suits and none of them would reveal my secret on the beach so long as I stayed out of the water. My only concern would be the looks I would get as being the only person on the nude beach with a swimsuit on.

I'd be looked upon as one of those pervy guys there just to ogle the naked women.

My choice made, I answered, "May I please wear a bathing suit, Mistress."

"Yes, you may," she responded. "I will get it for you while you're shaving."

I looked at her questioningly.

"Green," she said. "Green means you shave. Everything from the neck down. Maybe you should have gone with red," she said giggling.

Shave everything. Oh well, it wouldn't be the first time for that either. Now I waited for the other shoe to drop. There was certain to be a second part determined by the fact that I chose to wear a bathing suit. I wondered what it would be.

"Your next decision," she resumed. "Do we sit together or apart on the beach?"

I didn't need to think hard about this one either. "Together, Mistress."

"Very well," she responded. "Your last choice. You must give up one of your senses. Sight, sound or speech, which shall it be."

I wasn't sure I understood, there was no context. How, when and for how long was she talking about. There was a case for or against all three, depending on circumstances.

"It's a simple question. Don't over think it."

Okay, I knew she had specific things in mind, so would it matter which one I picked or would she find a way to do all three at some point anyway. One thing was certain, she wouldn't wait long for my answer.

So I told her, "Sight, Mistress."

"Alright," she said. "Our plans are set. Go shave and we'll get ready for the beach."

I walked towards the bathroom wondering what I had agreed to but assured in the knowledge that whatever may happen, it would not be anything both of us were not agreeable to. I still had my safe word to use.

I hopped into the shower and removed all traces of hair below my neck, being very careful to check everything twice. I fully expected an inspection.

When I emerged from the bathroom, Beth was waiting on the sofa. She was wearing a fairly transparent wrap through which I could just make out the skimpiest of bikinis underneath. I could see something in her right hand but wasn't sure what it was.

"Come here and let me see what kind of job you did," she said.

I stood before her as she conducted her inspection. She made a twirling motion with her hand and I spun around for her to see the back.

"Acceptable," she said, matter of factly. "Turn back around."

When I turned, I saw clearly the object she held. It was pale blue. I hesitated to call it a bathing suit because it looked very small.

"Put this on," she said as she held it out to me.

I hesitantly reached out for it.

"You chose bathing suit," she said, sensing my apprehension. "This is the one I packed for you. Well, one of two. There is the red option."

Silently, I was trying to decide if I should be thankful I hadn't picked red or regretting that decision. I took the suit from her.

"Try it on," she said, giggling to herself.

I stepped through the leg holes and pulled the suit upwards. It was small. Much like a speedo but with a bit of leg to them, and skintight. I made some adjustments to get myself comfortable. No matter what I did, the outline of the cage was clearly visible.

"No one will ever suspect," she said, trying to stifle her laugh.

My embarrassment and excitement showed in my flushed, red face and growing cock.

She produced a t-shirt for me to wear that was not long enough to cover me. I was certain that it was intentional. She was pushing my limits. I considered protesting but my growing excitement prevented me. Sandals finished my outfit and we were soon off to the beach.

It was a short, twenty minute drive to the beach parking area, then about a forty minute walk up the beach to the area where clothing was considered optional.

We made our way up along the shoreline past the crowds that didn't venture up to the area we were headed to. I felt a little relieved that my obvious bulge was covered by the chair, tote and mini cooler I was carrying.

Soon we were seeing fewer and fewer people. We continued further and soon most of the people we encountered were naked or at least partially so. Some of the women were only topless but there were some who appeared to be bottomless as well.

Beth stopped and looked around. We had just passed a nude couple sitting in beach chairs. A little further up were two more couples who looked to be together laid out on towels. There was a gap of about fifty feet in between.

"This is the spot," she said. "Set up my chair right here."

I looked at her and motioned back away from the water, towards the dunes.

"Nope, right here," she said, pointing to the spot. It was close to the water almost equal distance between the two groups. "This was your choice. You wanted to sit with me and I want to sit by the water. If you had chosen to sit separately, I may have allowed you to sit back there."

I opened the chair and set it up as she removed her wrap and then her bikini. I noticed the people on both sides, especially the men, watching as she did so.

"Take off your shirt and sandals," she ordered. "You can leave the suit on for now. You will lay on your towel, face up."

I laid down on my towel, my caged manhood clearly outlined within the confines of the tight suit. I was both nervous and excited. I watched Beth as she applied suntan lotion all over herself. When she was finished, she was a glistening beauty. She reclined her chair, sat, laid back and adjusted the chain she wore so that the key was nestled between her breasts.

"You should put on some lotion so you won't burn. If you end up red, you will be wearing the matching pink suit tomorrow."

I got up and did as she said. I also put two and two together ad was thankful I hadn't chosen red. When I asked her to do my back she told me not to worry about it, saying I wouldn't be laying on my stomach today.

I got back on my towel. Looking up and down the beach, I noticed people walking on the beach towards us. Eventually they would walk right past us. I tried not to think about what they might notice as they passed, but the scenarios crept into my head. Would they notice the cage or the key? Would anyone comment or stop to chat? I tried to think of other things as I was painfully aware of my cock straining against the confines of the cage it occupied.

I could see that Beth was fully reclined and relaxed. Even with her sunglasses on I could see that her eyes were closed. I wondered what thoughts were going through her head.

We had been lounging for about an hour when Beth stood and reapplied suntan lotion on herself. When she finished, she said she was going for a little walk up the beach. I asked if I should go with her. She said I could if I removed my bathing suit. I hesitated. I wasn't ready for that much of a display and suggested she go alone. She grabbed her towel and draped it around her neck, covering nothing.

"I won't go far," she said. "I just want to check out those guys up there."

There were the two couples to our left, but beyond them, about fifty more yards up the beach, there appeared to be a group of three guys. Before I could say anything, Beth was walking up the beach in their direction.

I watched her beautiful ass as she walked away. I wondered what her plan was. Would she just walk by? Would she say anything to them or wait to see if they spoke. My cock filled the cage again.

I had not intended to let her out of my sight but I was distracted by someone yelling something from the opposite direction. When I turned to look, I saw people scrambling around. Then I saw the vehicle coming up the beach.

Word was spreading quickly that the beach patrol was coming and everybody was putting something on. Not needing to do that myself, I went back to keeping an eye on Beth but when I looked, I couldn't see her.

She had taken her towel but I wondered if that was enough if the beach patrol saw her. I stood up to get a better view. I looked everywhere, even in the water but still no sign of her.

About that time, the beach patrol rolled past me. I started to panic. I watched the four-wheeler as it continued on up the beach. It went past the guys she had said she wanted to see and continued on without stopping.

I breathed a sigh of relief. The patrol hadn't seen her. It still didn't answer the question of where she had disappeared to. I got a little concerned and started walking.

I walked past the first group. The two couples. I heard one of the women say, "Oh, my, did you see that?"

Immediately there was mostly unintelligible chatter within the group. I did manage to pick up an, "Are you sure?" And a "With who?" Along with some laughter.

I knew what they were talking about and I'm sure my face turned several shades of red but my embarrassment paled in comparison to my concern for Beth as I continued up the shoreline.

I approached the next group and realized that it wasn't three guys but two guys and a girl and there sitting amongst them was Beth. I breathed a sigh of relief at finding her. I stopped and watched for a moment. Beth couldn't see me but at least one, if not two of the people she was with could. I decided that she was okay and turned to go back to our spot.

I had only taken about three steps when I heard someone call out my name. It was a man's voice so I wasn't sure he was talking to me. I just knew it wasn't Beth.

The voice called out a second time and I stopped to look back.

All four of them were looking at me. The two guys were waving me over. I stood there unsure what to do.

Then Beth yelled, "Get over here."

She didn't say "Now," but there was an unmistakable command in her voice. I immediately headed over.

When I was about ten feet away, I heard the woman say, "Oh yea, I see it now."

Beth patted the ground next to her. "Come sit here next to me."

As I moved toward her she changed her mind. "On second thought, go back and get our things and bring them over here. Then I can give Ben his chair back and you can come sit at my feet."

The two guys stared at me, seemingly wondering what I would do. The woman just smiled. I turned around again and walked away.

I went back down the beach to gather our belongings, trying my best to ignore the low voices of the two couples I had to pass two more times. I couldn't make out what they were saying anyway. I only knew that my embarrassment caused my heart to race and my cock to swell inside the cage.

I got back to Beth and the others, set up her chair and laid out my towel next to it. Beth introduced me to everyone in the group and we exchanged pleasantries. I could feel their collective eyes on me, examining the outline of the cage through my tight fitting suit.

They all seemed to be about the same age, which was about ten years younger than Beth and me. Angela was a bit taller than Beth, larger breasts and a little bit heavier and curvier. Ben was Angela's husband. He was about my size in stature and as they were all naked, I could see that he was lacking in the dick department. Limp, he wasn't much more than an inch. Even a grower couldn't amount to much with that as a starting point. Colin, who they said was, "Just a friend", was about the same size as Ben, maybe a little more fit and muscular. His limp cock possessed the potential to be impressive.

I sat on my towel and Beth sat down in her chair. As I was taking all this in, Beth leaned over and half whispered, "It would please me if you removed your suit."

I looked at her, unsure.

"It will earn you brownie points and besides, they already know, so you might as well let them see."

I didn't move. My mind was racing.

"Look," she said as she moved closer and whispered in my ear so the others couldn't hear. "We both know you want to. You've said so. If it makes it easier, I'll make it an order."

She was right, we both knew I wanted to do this. My only apprehension was that I was so excited, I was bulging through the bars of the cage.

"Be the good boy you want to be and obey," she encouraged.

I tucked my thumbs inside the waistband of the suit, lifted my hips and pulled them down in one smooth motion. I cleared my hips, put my butt back down and lifted my feet to finish the job.

There I sat in just the cage, feeling very exposed. In reality, with my legs together and my knees drawn halfway up, it was hard for any of them to see much.

Whispering again, Beth said, "This is so hot, I'm practically dripping."

I looked at her wide eyed. She was grinning from ear to ear. I knew this would be exciting for me but I didn't realize how intense it would be for her too.

Angela broke the tension between us.

"Okay, you two. No whispering."

Beth apologized for being rude.

Then Angela asked, "Can he stand up so we can get a better look?"

"Of course he can," she said.

I was already getting up to my feet before she finished answering. I stood before the group giving them all a clear view.

"It looks so tight," Angela said. "Doesn't it hurt."

Beth spoke up before I had a chance to answer.

"Well first of all, it doesn't usually look like that. He's very excited at the moment and trying to get hard. It can become uncomfortable for him if he stays like that for any extended period of time but he should relax here shortly. Now a properly fitting cage, which this is under normal circumstances, is very comfortable. So much so that he can forget he's even wearing it."

"He's excited," Colin queried? Then as if trying to answer his own question, "Well sure, I guess seeing Angela naked would make any guy excited."

"Oh, no," Beth corrected him. "It's not Angela. It's the humiliation thats getting him excited. I mean, true, Angela is sexy as hell but that's not where his mind is right now."

They were talking as if I wasn't even there. Although in retrospect, I suppose it was best that way. Beth was more than capable of explaining things. I probably would have stumbled and stuttered and said something I shouldn't have anyway.

Ben seemed somewhat mesmerized by the whole thing. Trying to take it all in.

"Well, I think it's cool," said Angela, staring at Ben. "Maybe we should get you one."

Ben's eyes grew wide. You could see the fear in his face. I also noticed his cock starting to grow and I wasn't the only one.

Beth chimed in. "I think he likes the idea."

Angela looked at Beth questioningly and Beth pointed.

"I think he's getting a hard on," Beth said.

Angela covered her mouth with her hand trying to hide her laugh. "Oh my god, you're right. I hadn't noticed. And by the way, he's not getting, he is hard. That's Ben in all his glory."

Now even I was staring at Ben. He was indeed at full staff and he was small. Not even four inches long.

Angela turned back to Ben, "So the little guy likes the idea of being locked up, does he."

Ben looked down to the sand in front of him, saying nothing in response. His hard, twitching cock was all the response Angela needed. It seemed Ben and I were very much alike. Colin, on the other hand was just sitting back with a big smile on his face, taking it all in. I'm certain he knew where he fit into all this.

Seeing how small Ben was, Beth couldn't help herself, "I'm so sorry," she said to Angela in a consoling voice.

trngpet77
trngpet77
326 Followers
12