Beach Weekend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What on earth for," Angela questioned.

"Well, this guy," she said, motioning in my direction with her thumb, "Is more than adequate when he's not in his cage. Very satisfying, if you know what I mean."

Then motioning toward Ben said, "I don't know how you manage with that."

Angela winked and nodded towards Colin, "Well that's what friends are for."

Beths eyes lit up. "Ohhhhhh, well thankfully I don't have the need to go there," Beth said as she turned her gaze upon Colin. "Curiosity and desire perhaps, but not the need."

Had it not been for the cage, my cock would have been hard and twitching like Ben's was listening to Beth flirt. As it was, I was bulging through the bars and I had been excited for so long it was indeed becoming uncomfortable.

That's when Colin quipped, "Well, whether you need it or not, it's always nice to try new things every once in a while, isn't it?"

Beth just smiled. The sexual tension hung in the air. Nobody spoke for what seemed to be a very long time, though I'm sure it was less than a minute.

When the conversation continued, the subject moved to something less sexual. Things seemed to calm down and I got some relief inside my cage. We talked for almost two hours more on a variety of subjects. Beth and Angela doing most of the talking.

It was mid-afternoon when Beth announced that it was time we were off. Angela asked if we had plans for the evening. Beth said not specifically other than perhaps putting my tongue to use when we got home. Angela suggested getting together for a night out on the town and the women exchanged phone numbers.

We were still walking back to the car when the first text arrived. For nearly an hour, Beth's phone was constantly dinging and she was furiously typing. Even after we got back to the condo, she was still texting. Beth didn't say a word the entire time. There was an occasional giggle, a few "ohhhs" and some "hmmm's" but nothing more.

I sat silently on the floor at her feet while she had her conversation. When she was finished, she set her phone down and announced that she was going to take a shower. She walked down the hall, leaving me sitting on the floor.

I was tempted to go into her phone and read her conversation. I was sure it was with Angela. We knew each other's pass codes, so Beth knew leaving her phone out would tempt me. As I said I was tempted but suspected this was somehow a test, so I resisted the urge.

I was so much in my own head, wondering what plans had been made that I hadn't even noticed the water had stopped until I heard Beth call for me.

"Get in here and bring my phone with you," she yelled down the hall.

I grabbed her phone and scampered down the hall. As expected, Beth was sitting on the edge of the bed with her legs up.

"Give me the phone and you can start licking. Now I know I said earlier that you would be denied this pleasure but I'm too fucking horny right now and Colin isn't here. So provided you have not been snooping while I was in the shower," her voice trailed off.

I was eager with anticipation and assured her that I had not looked.

"Good," she said. "So not only did you pass that test but now I get my pleasure. You avoid another punishment and we can discuss tonight's plan. You may start while I tell you what you need to know right now."

I dove in but took it slowly, remembering what had happened earlier this morning. As my tongue made its way over, around and through, she told me all about her conversation with Angela.

Colin and Ben, it seems, were childhood friends. Angela only met Colin after she and Ben were married because Colin had moved away after high school. It was on one of these visits and after a night of heavy drinking that Angela found out about Colin being almost twice as big as Ben. She convinced her husband into a threesome with surprisingly little resistance and it ended up with Ben sitting on the sidelines, watching.

Seems Angela found out Ben likes to watch, so whenever Colin comes to town, they get together. It's only two or three times a year, which works just fine for them.

This year was unusual in that they decided to take their vacations together. They had arrived on Monday and were leaving Sunday night. This entire time, Angela had been sharing a bed with Colin with Ben sleeping in another room.

I was tending to Beth's very wet pussy as she told me everything. Clearly it excited her. Even without my tongue, I'm sure she would have been very wet. That and her voice made her arousal obvious.

The story and my tongue were having the desired affect. She stopped talking as her climax approached. Her breathing became labored. With both hands she grabbed the back of my head, holding me tight to her as the waves crashed through her.

I loved how she squeezed my head between her thighs when she came. My cock strained inside the cage as I struggled to breathe. I would have loved nothing more than to have had the opportunity to plunge balls deep into her at that moment, but it was not to be.

She slumped back onto the bed, recovering from her bliss and allowing her breathing to returned to normal. A few minutes elapsed before she again sat upright on the end of the bed and spoke.

"Stand," she said.

I got up from my knees and stood before her. She reached out, taking my caged cock in her hand. She gave my balls a squeeze before running her index finger across the tip of my caged cock. Pre-cum stuck to her finger and a string appeared as she withdrew her hand.

"You're leaking pretty good there, chastity boy. What's got you so excited?"

It seemed to me to be a rhetorical question so I stood there silently. When I didn't answer, she inquired further.

"I know you enjoy servicing your Mistress but you seem even more excited than usual," she teased. "Does the tale of Angela, Colin and Ben excite you? Do you imagine yourself in Ben's place and me in Angela's?"

Now my breathing became heavy and labored. She resumed stroking my balls. We had talked about and role played this exact scenario many times.

More pre-cum was leaking from my cock. Even in the cage, I was close to cumming.

"Would you like to be Ben and watch Colin fuck me" she asked?

She could tell I was close. She withdrew her hand and I moaned loudly in disappointment. Even a caged orgasm would have been a welcomed event. She wasn't about to let that happen, though.

"Go take a shower," she said. "A nice cool one. When you're done, we'll go over the plan for this evening. You have to agree to everything and you should be a bit more levelheaded than you are right now when you do. I'm still probably taking advantage of you but it's the best you're going to get."

I turned toward the bathroom. She swatted me on the ass before I could take a step. As I started down the hall, she called out.

"And no playing with yourself while you're in there, " she said with a laugh.

I emerged from the shower to find Beth in her robe, relaxing on the bed, watching television.

Patting the bed, she said, "Come, sit."

I got on the bed next to her as she picked up the remote and turned off the television.

"It's almost six thirty," she began. "Angela and the boys will be here in about an hour, if you are agreeable to our plan. I told her I would let her know by seven what we're doing."

I was pretty sure I knew what was coming. I wanted to just tell her to go ahead without having her explain it all, but I sat silently and let her speak. It was a good thing I waited though because the plan wasn't exactly as I had imagined it.

She told me that she would be going out with Angela and Colin alone. Ben and I would be staying at the condo.

That was a surprise but not as surprising as what came next. I had an assignment. I was to convince Ben to get a chastity device. Not only convince him but help him find one on the internet and get him to order it.

Angela suspected a few other kinks and fetishes she thought Ben might have and had given Beth a list. Beth told them to me and suggested I explore them with Ben and try to get him to purchase items that might be appropriate.

Also, whether Ben wanted to or not, I was also supposed to somehow convince him that wearing panties was something that he would enjoy and make sure he ordered at least three pairs. More would be better but three at the minimum. This was something Angela wanted but I was not to tell Ben that. I would have to get him to agree to that on his own.

Beth suggested that I purchase some for myself to get Ben on board that way. I already had a few pair that got pulled out on rare occasions, so this would just be an opportunity to add to my collection.

Finally, at some point tomorrow, I would be expected to give Angela a detailed account of the evening's events and purchases.

As for Colin, Angela and Beth, they would be going out to dinner and then some bar hopping before coming back to our place to spend the night. They would most likely be sharing one bed and that by morning I would be just like Ben. A cuckold.

She then said that she would let me know when they were coming home and Ben and I should be in the other bedroom, out of sight, when they arrived. We could figure out whatever sleeping arrangements we wanted. We could sleep together in the bed or one could sleep on the floor. It was entirely up to us.

I had never slept with another man. Sexually or otherwise. I guess Beth sensed my wariness.

"I'm not suggesting you two have sex or anything. You're not getting out of your cage so it's not like a lot could happen there anyway. However, although I've never said so, imagining your hand, or better still your mouth, on another guy's cock gets me wet and excited. And the same is true about Angela. She told me she really wants to see Ben sucking Colin's dick."

I wasn't sure. We'd have to have a long talk about that. If it was something she really wanted, I might be willing to give it a go, but not tonight.

"So, what do you think," she asked?

"Which part," was all I could think of to say.

"Well, all of it."

She didn't seem to comprehend that it was a lot. She just had that "What part don't you understand" look on her face. It made me laugh. I think she realized because she started laughing, too. Before we knew it we were both laughing hysterically.

She finally calmed down enough to speak. "Okay, okay, how about in parts. Are you okay with me spending the night with Angela and Colin."

I nodded and said "Yes."

"Are you sure. You understand I will be fucking Colin."

Again, I nodded and in a lower tone said, "Yes."

"Then say it. I need to hear you say it."

I took a deep breath. "I'm okay with you fucking Colin. I," I hesitated. "I wanted to watch but if I can't it's okay if you promise to tell me everything."

"Oh baby," she said with a smile, "If that's what you want, I promise to tell you every detail. Oh, and in case you haven't figured it out yet, I will most likely be getting my first taste of pussy tonight, too."

My eyes got wide. I'd always wanted to see Beth with another woman but she had always been reluctant, claiming to have no interest. Now she was telling me that she was going to and I wasn't even going to be there to watch.

"I know I've said in the past that I wasn't interested," she said, as if reading my mind. "But it came up in conversation and when I said I never have, Angela said she intends to change that. She can be very persuasive when she wants to be, so I'm sure we may very well end up there at some point."

"Well, okay," I said, I suppose somewhat reluctantly.

"Buuuuuttttttt," she said, elongation the word.

I didn't respond, so she pressed.

"You're having second thoughts," she said. "I'll tell Angela we're a no go."

"No, no, it's not that," I said, quickly.

"What then," she asked.

"Well," I again became hesitant. "I, well, I always imagined that I would get to watch."

She thought for a moment and said, "Well, you can," she paused again before adding, "Next time."

"Next time," I questioned?

"Yes, assuming all goes well and we are both okay afterwards, then there will be a next time," she said with a certainty in her voice.

Then there was a pause.

"But I emphasize," her tone softening a bit, "We both have to be okay afterwards."

I didn't immediately respond. Beth stared into my eyes, trying to figure out what I was thinking. I knew I needed to say something but I was too excited to think clearly.

Finally, I smiled and said, "This is really happening. I'm so hard and excited right now I can't believe this cage is still in one piece."

Because of the way we were positioned on the bed, Beth couldn't see.

"Show me."

I stood and turned. She reached out and took my caged cock in her hand and held it. For a split second I thought she might let me out so we could fuck but again she seemed to read my mind.

"Oh, you poor little guy. You are excited, but I'm not letting you out. The next cock I fuck will be Colin's. You'll just have to wait until I've decided that you've earned your release."

With that, she let go of me and I moaned my disappointment.

"You get to have your fun tonight," she teased.

"Oh, yea," I answered sarcastically. "I get to play with Ben."

"You joke, but I bet you enjoy this evening," she shot back. "Maybe not as much as I'm going to enjoy mine but I'm sure you'll have a good time. Who knows, Ben might surprise you."

With that, she rolled off the bed.

"Come here," she beckoned. "I want you to help me get ready for my date. You pick out what I'm going to wear tonight, starting with the panties. You decide which ones you think Colin would like to see and peel off of me while I text Angela and tell her we are on for tonight."

She was back into tease mode. We'd played games like this before. Only then, it was just a game that ended with her taking off my cage and riding my cock. This time she would be leaving me locked and I would be left to image her riding someone else's cock.

My own cock filled its cage and bulged lewdly in front of me, betraying my true thoughts. Beth acknowledged my excitement with a big smile, knowing that she had my approval to go ahead with her plans for the evening.

12