All Comments on 'Beach Weekend Pt. 02'

by trngpet77

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Norway_1705Norway_17053 months ago

5. The game, the exhibition, the tension, described with excellent style.

The spreading of the cage to other husbands as well, commendable.

But why always insist so much on cuckolding? Until now it's just been fantasies, words.

Narratives like that there are hundreds, it's boring.

It would be much more interesting if she said to him, "silly, I teased you to see how far you got turned on, Colin is only Angela's property!"

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

There may be a few men on the planet who are into this. Yet there are so many stories about it.

It would be so much more fun if Ben got to join in and be part of it all. Create great experiences together.

Now he has to stay and wait. Who would do that?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Skip the cuckolding. So conventional. If I was the husband I would say no to another man in bed with her but be ok with her and the other woman getting it on. And she could humiliated him by making him bi....nice to see him turned on kissing another man for the first time.

enigma2131998enigma21319982 months ago

Love the story, the cuckolding, and Beth’s directness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrngpet77@trngpet77
Hi!! Thanks for dropping by. I'm just an guy with a lot of kinky thoughts running around in my head. On a whim, I decided to write a story. When I showed it to a friend they suggested I post it here and that's how I got started. I appreciate all the comments and feedback ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Beach Weekend Previous Part
Beach Weekend Series Info