Beach with the Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was quite a decent apology, and a bit out of character for him. He is usually joking pretty much non-stop.

"Yeah, you shouldn't have run out on me leaving me there naked...," I grumbled, maybe a bit angry after all.

"Yeah, but jeez, Emi. You should have seen yourself. You looked so damn hot!" He lifted his sunglasses, raising his eyebrows to show me how much he loved it. I was aware that not just Takuya, but James and the other guys who saw me naked all seemed pretty pumped about it. It was completely crazy for me to be out there butt naked with all these people around.

"Yeah, but James said security was after me. We were so lucky to get out of there without getting caught."

Takuya laughed at this, but then realized I was upset, so he held up his hand to apologize for laughing.

"I'll be good. I swear," he told me, crossing his heart with his fingers.

"You'd better," I harrumphed, diving into the water, swimming away. He came after me, so I turned, and splashed him. He got water in his nose, so I stopped to make sure he was OK, but then he came after me again. I managed to keep out of reach, but it was kind of obvious that he does like me... in a sexual way I mean. I wasn't quite sure what to do about that, but I was fast enough in the water I could get away from him before he caught up.

Eventually, he gave up trying to catch me, and signaled he was heading back to shore to buy some lunch. Satomi was still lying out on her beach towel, her oil-soaked skin glistening in the sun. Hiro had a straw hat over his face to shade it, but it looked like the two of them were getting along. Takuya asked what Satomi and I wanted to drink, and then he and Hiro headed off in search of a store. Satomi got out the onigiri she'd made, and gave me one. It was tasty, moist. The tuna in the center was really good.

The threesome on the bench had left, so I grabbed my backpack, and went back into the shade ramada to dry off. I fluffed myself down with my towel, and then pulled on the fresh grey Inside t-shirt. My swimsuit was all soggy from swimming, and felt kind of icky on my skin. I untied the bikini top, and pulled it out through the sleeve of my t-shirt. I tied my top to the rafter at the back hanging it to dry in the wind.

I wondered what to do about my bikini bottoms. They were soggy too. The roof of the ramada shaded me, but there was a street and apartments behind us. There was also a group of people sitting at a picnic table in the other ramada, and a whole string of beach tents and people down by the shore. I glanced down at my t-shirt trying to judge if it was long enough to wear just on its own with nothing underneath. This t-shirt was maybe a bit shorter than the Vans one, but pretty close to a decent length as long as I didn't move around too much.

"Emi? What'cha doing?" Satomi called back to me. She was facing the beach, so she couldn't really see me.

"Oh nothing. I was just thinking." I wavered back and forth, but finally decided to just go for it. After I pulled off my bottoms, this rush of air blew in tickling my hello kitty, getting me all excited. I don't think anyone realized I was bottomless at first. Pushing my luck, I reached up, and tried to hook my bottoms onto the same rafter where I'd hung my bikini top. Lifting my arms pulled the hem of my t-shirt way up, leaving my buns exposed. I kept jumping up and down, not quite able to hook my bottoms on the beam, until I finally realized that one of the surf instructors off by the shower pole had noticed me, and was staring over at my bare behind! Oops! (o^_^o)/

This instructor was one of the shorter ones, his hair light brown and a bit shaggy. I didn't think he was so handsome at first, but he did have an innocent face, wholesome, a boy next door type. He probably is a nice guy. He wasn't really reacting so much, just standing there holding this big surfboard, trying to rinse it off I guess, but definitely watching me now. I wasn't sure what to do. My first instinct was to go over, and explain that I hadn't meant to flash him, but Ryosuke says that when I get caught naked, I should just act natural, and pretend like there is nothing wrong to see if they'll buy it. The instructor wasn't really making any threatening moves or anything, a bit unsure himself maybe about why I was out here bare ass like this.

A bigger problem was I was getting all excited, my heart speeding up, from teasing this poor guy. I reached down, touched my pussy, then brought my hand up, confirming how wet this was getting me. The very fact that he was so skittish, keeping his distance, just made me want to tease him more.

I lowered my arms, and looked around trying to make sure that no one else was watching. Satomi was still out front oblivious. The group at the other ramada were talking among themselves. I gently touched my butt cheeks, confirming that this guy could still see them. There were this pleasurable buzz radiating out through my body from my hello kitty.

The guy himself was trying to act like it was no big deal, that he didn't really care that I was naked, even though he was staring right at me. I couldn't calm down, but I worked up my nerve, and reached back up, giving him an even better look at my derriere. Hope he appreciates this chance I'm taking. I made a real show of the fact I couldn't get the bottoms hooked up there, playing helpless, half wondering if he'd come over, and offer to help!

Unfortunately, we heard a voice. A woman was walking towards him, sunglasses, long brown hair, youngish, but not particularly friendly looking. Deciding I'd better stop, I came back, and hid behind the picnic table, getting my white cotton undies out of my back pack, and pulled them on. The guy turned back to me, but the moment had passed. I lowered my head trying to hide my face in my hair, kind of embarrassed at having gotten caught bare ass.

I came back out, and sat down next to Satomi using her as a shield from this guy, trying to deny the whole thing now. Satomi got up on her elbows, seemingly aware that I must have done something, but I don't think she saw.

"Where's the convenience store?" she asked, probably wondering where Hiro and Takuya had got to.

"There's a coffee shop back the way the bus came," I noted. "I wonder if they saw it."

Satomi sat up, and gazed back that way. I wasn't sure which way they went. I hope they don't get lost. They haven't lived in Oceanview as long as Satomi and I.

I put on some more sunblock, and then lay back enjoying the sound of the waves lapping on the shore. I'd brought my bikini bottoms with me, and left them on the towel next to me. Eventually, Satomi noticed, and asked,

"What on earth are you wearing?"

I flashed her my undies.

"Gunze? Hanky Panky? I don't know which brand," I joked.

"Oh you can't sit here dressed like that! Go put your shorts on before the guys come back!"

I thought she was making a big deal over nothing, but eventually I stood up, and went back into the ramada. My bikini bottoms were still wet, so I finally managed to hook them onto the rafter next to my top. There wasn't really much of anyone around. Just to be cheeky, I stripped out of these panties again, and looked in my bag for the other clean pair I'd brought.

Trying to hide from no one in particular, I squatted down, crouching behind the picnic bench. This just made me aware of my pussy. Kind of excited, I lowered my right hand, and gently brushed my fingertips just above my slit, vaguely feeling around for my hello kitty. It felt good though, the gentle touch of my fingertips on my most sensitive place. I gulped as I felt a warm moistness welling up inside of me, the first flickers of a building orgasm as I poked and prodded my pussy to life.

I'm not sure what I would have done, but before I got too far, I heard voices again, Takuya and Hiro, coming back with our drinks. Oh oh. This isn't good.

I stood up, and pulled my backpack over, rifling through rushing to find my shorts. Before I could though, Takuya and Hiro ambled up, holding up the bags of stuff they'd bought. Maybe they couldn't tell with the table in the way, but I could see my own pubic hair as clear as day.

"Mission accomplished," Takuya beamed proudly. "We got ice tea, strawberry lemonade, croissants, English muffins and yogurt. Which do you want?"

I glanced down at my bush, and tried to smile to cover my embarrassment.

"You guys, go ahead. I'll be with you in a sec," I suggested, trying to get Takuya to go sit with Satomi out front. Instead he came into the ramada, standing on the other side of the picnic table from me. He glanced over at my bikini blowing in the breeze. Oh no! Has he figured out already that I'm bottomless? My heart simply would not stop pounding in my chest. I kind of wanted to get my bikini, but if I went over there, he'd see I was naked for sure.

"Do you want the lemonade?" Takuya asked, still on about the goodies he'd bought for us.

"Um, yeah, sure. Whichever," I squinted, my face all hot from the embarrassment. He set the lemonade down on the picnic table, and laid out a muffin sandwich next to it.

"Or did you want a turkey croissant?"

"Um... uh...," I wavered, more worried about him seeing my pussy than anything. He sat down at the far side of the table, but I still couldn't reach my bikini bottoms without flashing him in the process. Oh no! This really isn't good.

"Sit. Eat," he instructed.

Reluctantly, I stepped over the bench, and sat down. The bench was made of wood maybe, but it had been varnished, and so felt quite smooth on my bare butt cheeks. I could feel my own pussy, pulsing away, yearning for attention. Satomi and Hiro were sitting just over there, but they were focused on each other not on me. Some of the surf instructors had brought their boards back to the shower pole, but Takuya was blocking their view of me. This is crazy though. I can't just sit here half naked like this.

Takuya offered me the croissant again, so I finally took it.

"Satomi has onigiri," I noted.

"Sweet!" He ran off to get one, giving me a few short seconds to do something about my nakedness.

If I'd been thinking straight, I should have fished my shorts or whatever out of my bag, but all excited now, I got back up, and went over to my bottoms feeling to see if they were still wet. The same shaggy haired surf instructor was with them, and he zeroed in on my bare behind. I lowered my arms, but he nodded to the other two instructors, a tall guy and a beautiful woman, to check me out. I came back to the table to hide, but my feelings were starting to spiral out of control. This was the second time I'd gotten caught bare ass by this guy. He's going to think I'm flashing him on purpose.

Takuya came back with an onigiri.

"Do you want one?" he asked.

"Oh I had mine already."

Takuya sat down across from me, munching away, clearly enjoying it.

"Is something wrong?" he asked. I probably shouldn't tell him I'm commando, and those hunky surfer guys were staring right at me.

"No, I'm fine," I denied, trying to will my cheeks to stop blushing. "Glad you found the cafe." I sat back down, jumping a bit when my bottom touched down.

The surfer guys finished cleaning their boards, but the new one, the tall one with a buzz cut, came right into the ramada, standing behind Takuya, looking straight at me. He was kind of handsome, but a bit stiffer, more straight-laced than his shaggy haired co-worker.

"Do you guys know about the surf lessons? And camp? We're here all summer."

I bowed my head down hiding my face in my hair, waiting for Takuya to answer. I tried to pull the hem of my t-shirt over my pussy, but my face was flushing hot. The girl was standing a bit further off staring daggers at me. I get the feeling maybe she liked one of these guys, and didn't want them hitting on me.

Takuya looked at the Buzz guy, but he wasn't so interested in their surf class. Eventually, they gave up, and went back to the girl. I could hear them talking about me I think. It seems I made quite the impression on Shaggy. 'That girl back there, she's hot, eh?' Really? That's nice to hear.

"What's with those guys?" Takuya asked, annoyed.

"I don't know. They're just trying to find people interested in surfing I guess."

Eventually, Takuya finished his sandwich, and stood back up.

"Do you want to go in swimming?"

"You should wait a bit after you've eaten," I reminded him. We both peered over at my bikini hanging from the rafters, but then his face changed.

"What are you wearing?" he asked, coming round to get a better look. I held the hem over my pussy, but even so, he was arching his eyebrows clearly suspecting that I was indeed bottomless.

"Here. Can you throw this stuff in the garbage?" I asked, trying to change the subject. He looked me straight in the eye. I was so sure he was going to say something, but instead, he took pity on me, gathered up the wrappers, and took them over to the trash just outside. I seized my chance, dug my shorts out of my backpack, and pulled them on. My heart was just pounding away. I don't know why I was so excited. I really should calm down.

Takuya and Hiro ran off somewhere, so I came out, and sat down on the towels next to Satomi. She was just lying back sunning herself, so I rubbed on more sunblock, and joined her. Soon, I noticed something was blocking my sun. I looked up to find Shaggy standing right over me.

"Say, you girls don't study at Oceanview U., do you?"

Satomi was too startled to answer, so slowly I sat up.

"Um, yeah, we do. Why?"

"I'm there too... in physiotherapy."

"Really? Wow! I'm in Arts. Sacchan is in..."

"Something different," she squinted, a bit skittish about sharing deets with this stranger. He didn't look so dangerous to me. He had arresting blue eyes, freckles on his cheeks, a reassuring smile.

"Where is the physio department? I don't think I've been there," I offered, more kindly.

"It's south of the Fitness Center on University..."

"Oh! No kidding! That's where I work..."

I was kind of happy to find he studied so close by. Before we could talk more, Buzz called out,

"Noah! Come on. They're waiting."

Shaggy's name must be Noah!

"Oh sorry. I have to go. Talk to you later?"

"Yeah, sure," I smiled, happy to have made a new friend.

Satomi didn't look at all pleased that I'd been chatting with this guy. He seemed nice. I didn't really know so many people on campus beyond the ones who live in her dorm. I just thought it would be cool to get to know students in other programs.

Eventually, Takuya and Hiro reappeared.

"Where were you guys?" I demanded.

"Exploring. On the other side of the river, we found a stretch of beach that is really quite beautiful. Do you want to go see? It's not far."

I asked Satomi, but she volunteered to stay here, and guard our stuff. Hiro stayed too. I brought my backpack, and Takuya and I headed out.

It wasn't far to the river. Most of the beach-goers were on this side, but there was a huge stretch of empty sand just on the other side. The river wasn't deep, so we waded across. At the far side of the sand, there was one empty lifeguard tower, and then a long line of condos above a rocky wave break. We followed the shoreline past all these condos, and eventually came to a peninsula of trees clouded in mist stretching out around the bay. It was quite nice. We sat down at the back near the tree line, and peered out at the misty mountains and islands in the bay.

"Nice, eh?" he smiled proud of his find.

"Yeah, it is. So peaceful."

Takuya peered over at me, eyeing me up and down.

"You're such a funny girl you know. All prim and proper, like Satomi, but then, every once in a while..."

"What? Every once in a while what?"

"You know. You do these things."

"What things?"

"Well like get naked in that sporting goods store."

"That was your idea!"

He looked surprised, obviously not happy with this explanation.

"And the things you told me that night... your fantasies..."

"What? What did I say? I was so drunk from that peach drink you gave me."

"There was barely any liquor in it!"

"I don't really drink that much. I wasn't myself...," I rushed to deny. He didn't like that either, but switched tack.

"You've got an amazing body, you know? Fit, tight, curves in all the right places. You could be a model or actress or something."

I was a bit surprised by the compliment. I hadn't really considered modeling, but Takuya is not the first person to tell me this. Ryosuke's photographer friends in Tokyo, Habu and them, had said the same thing.

"You'll make a great director some day," I smiled, returning the compliment.

"How was that video I shot?" he smirked, referring to the video of me nude in the mall.

"I didn't look at it," I lied. I don't think he believed me, but he went on,

"Let's make another one. Even better." He seemed serious.

I have to admit I still hadn't made my mind up about Takuya. I did feel a bit guilty about being here alone with him. Also, that day at the mall, Takuya kept running out on me. If we are going to be doing this stuff, fool around in public, I need someone I can count on, someone who will be there when I need them.

"What are you doing after your summer course ends?" I probed.

"I'm applying to another school here in Oceanview. I want to go to college, do Film Studies. I told you!"

"Not that you were staying in Oceanview!"

"I like it here. Some of the other people in ESL are staying too."

"Hiro?"

"No. He's going back."

Satomi would be sad to hear that.

"So what do you say? Make another video? I can make you a star." He dug in his bag, and pulled out a camera. It looked small but very professional.

"Yeah, right," I sniffed, a bit skeptical.

"Oh come on, Emi. It'll be fun. Just for a minute..."

I have to admit I kind of have a weakness for when guys beg me like this. It's nice to be wanted. Takuya is a bit of a prankster, but I don't think he is dangerous. He kind of listens to what I say. That day in the mall, it is probably true I was teasing him too. It was kind of fun running around naked, freaking everybody out.

"Promise me you'll be good?" I blinked at him shyly.

"Yes, ma'am. Cross my heart."

He's such a ham, but it's hard not to laugh when he comes out with these phrases. He must be studying hard.

Further down the beach, we could see a beachcomber maybe 30 yards away, and another group of people in the distance. I peered over at the beachcomber, wondering if he'd noticed us. He kept going down to the shore, picking up shells or driftwood, and then bringing them back. I could tell he was wearing dark clothes of some sort, but he was fairly far off. Takuya followed my gaze, and dismissed the danger.

"He's not watching us anyway, probably doesn't even know we're here."

We watched him for a while longer. It was true he didn't really seem to be looking this way.

Now that I think about it, I guess I do basically trust Takuya. He is a bit of a perv, but he has been acting a gentleman today, and he does seem to care about me. When it comes down to it, that day in the mall was pretty fun. I don't think I'd ever have got up the nerve to strip there if Takuya hadn't been egging me on, begging me to do it. He had acted as a bodyguard of sorts, staying fairly nearby in case anything happened.

I stood up, and clapped the sand off my hands.

"Alright," I said softly.

"Alright what?" he asked.

"You can video me. I'll be your actress, just for a little bit."

He looked surprised. I think he thought I was teasing him.

"Really?"

"But you have to lend me the memory card or whatever, so I can get the video off it. No one else can know."

He gulped, amazed I was so game.

"Um... Are you sure?" he asked.