Beach with the Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn it. I didn't really want to do this, but maybe he was right. The soccer players continued to play completely oblivious to me. I questioned Satomi if I dared risk it, but she just threw up her arms in exasperation.

"Whatever!"

I didn't really think it was safe, but against my better judgment, I took my kit from Takuya, and went over towards the outer edge of the ramada peering out at the shower pole a few short yards away. This was awfully out in the open, and there were people around, not just the soccer players, but more beach goers down by the beach. I looked back to Takuya for reassurance, and he just motioned for me to go ahead. Embarrassed no end, I scampered over, and pressed the nob on the shower pole, making water come out.

I have to admit there was something exhilarating about coming out here naked with all these people around. I peered over at the parking lot, and noticed a bunch of people in red, surf instructors gathered around the back of a mini-van. Shoot. I hadn't realized they were so close. Quick as I could, I put my head under the spray, and rubbed some soap on.

Satomi grabbed a towel, and came out urging me to cover up. She was right. This was completely crazy. I just rinsed off, and then allowed her to wrap the towel back around me, and came back to the relative safety of the ramada.

"Wow!" Hiro marveled, absolutely floored. Takuya nodded that he'd got all this on camera.

"You're something else," Hiro went on, giving up his usual cool exterior.

"You really shouldn't do things like that," Satomi scolded. I just smiled at her, shyly, embarrassed at what I'd just done.

Satomi got my bag, and I finally pulled my undies back on. Takuya motioned for me to move my towel, so he could get one last shot of my breasts, but I knew I should probably stop. I was pretty amazed I'd got away with all this so far. I ended up pulling on my sports bra, shorts and t-shirt as well, finally getting decent.

It took an awfully long time to calm down, not just me, but the boys as well. Hiro kept circling me, badgering me with questions. I didn't answer, just smiled. Satomi kind of shielded me, taking care of me now.

Eventually, we packed up, and caught the bus downtown. I took Takuya's camera, and pulled out the memory card, holding onto it for now. He puckered out his lips, clearly wanting to see, but I just thought it'd be safer for me to be the one keeping an eye on it.

Takuya wanted to go out to supper to celebrate, but I begged off, feeling a bit guilty for doing all this stuff. When it came to my bus stop, I gave Takuya a kiss on the cheek.

"What's that for?"

"Thanks for today."

He rubbed his cheek a bit surprised, but seemed pretty happy. I don't know why I did that. I just felt grateful I guess.

Emi Tsuruta