Beach with the Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I'm sure. Show me your directoring skills. I thought you said you want to."

"Yeah, yeah. Of course." He stood up, brushed off his hands, and turned on his camera, getting set up.

"Where do you want me to stand?" I asked. He paused for a moment, considering. I was already starting to get excited, even though we hadn't done anything yet.

"Stand down that way, towards the beachcomber guy."

We both stopped, and gazed over at him. He walked back and forth, but never seemed to turn this way. Takuya seemed kind of concerned, but actually, I knew from experience, people sometimes don't twig even if I'm naked right near them. Not everyone is like that, but some people are just off in their own worlds, not really paying attention to what is going on around them.

We moved up onto this bank of rocks, not out of sight, but at least off to the side. Takuya had curled his lips into this funny little grin, guessing (rightly!) that I was planning to strip naked, even though neither of us had said so out loud. I could feel it too, the mounting excitement, making my heart race, filling me up with this warmth.

He lined up the shot, and gave me the signal 'Action.' I glanced up at the fence to the right. That's where the condo people live, but it looked like there was no one there. I unbuttoned my shorts, and then pushed them down to my knees, showing Takuya my thick black bush. I felt so naughty, so indecent. I'm a really bad girl. Takuya straightened up, and shook his head in disbelief.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked.

"No. You look delectable, gorgeous, a goddess come to earth," he waxed poetic. He was laying it on a bit thick, but I have to admit it was pretty exciting getting naked with all these people around.

I glanced down at my pussy. I'd kind of been intending to get a bikini wax at least, but at the moment, my hair was quite lush up top. My glistening wet pussy lips were peeking out from among the hair down below.

Just to tease Takuya, I stripped my shorts off completely, and then ran back, and placed them on my backpack, letting him see my bare bottom. I came back to give him a better shot, but he was so nervous his hands were shaking. I was nervous too. Having trouble taking the tension, I pulled the hem of my t-shirt down to cover up my pussy. I scooted back to get my backpack. I was so anxious I didn't know what to do with it, and ended up shuttling it back and forth.

I glanced at the fence again, but it looked OK, so I lifted my t-shirt up showing Takuya my breasts. He broke out into a wide smile. I even turned around checking the beachcomber, but I don't think he noticed.

Eventually, I got my nerve up, and took my t-shirt off. Once I was stark naked, my excitement got even worse. I gathered up all my stuff, and started walking straight towards the beachcomber guy. I was cheating a bit holding my clothes in front of my bush, but if he turned this way, he would have seen me for sure. It was so deliciously naughty. I stopped myself before I went too far, and eventually came back, and set my stuff down on the grass, near where Takuya was standing.

Takuya wasn't really giving me any direction, but I was so wound up. In my beach clogs, I stepped down from the rocks onto the sand, and went right down to the shore, and turned to pose for him. He looked so tickled, grinning away. To tease him even more, I started walking along the shore towards this beachcomber guy. It was hard to judge how far was safe, at what point he'd realize I was naked. It was really bright and sunny out, so surely he would twig at some point. My black bush and pinkish red nipples would be a dead giveaway, don't you think?

Takuya came over, and showed me the video he'd taken so far. I did look good, so indecent, so exposed, out here naked on this beautiful beach.

"You want to go for a walk?" he whispered.

At first, I thought he wanted me to go toward the beachcomber guy, but actually, he pointed the other way, back down the beach the way we came.

"Can I just have my phone for a second?" I asked, trying to think about this rationally. He ran, and got it. I squatted down, and motioned for Takuya to shield me from view, but he was just kind of standing there, gawking at me, eyes wide. I called up Satomi. I pushed my hair back out of my ear, and then held up the phone.

"Emi? Where are you?"

"Not far away... just on the other side of the river with Takuya. How are things there?"

"Fine. Hiro keeps drifting off, but we are having a good time. Do you want me to wake him up?"

"No, that's OK. Just stay there. We'll head that way..."

"OK, see you soon. Bye."

Takuya let out a nervous laugh, still a bit freaked out by how I could do all these crazy things. Hearing Satomi's voice had kind of brought me back to reality though.

"I'd better get dressed," I finally announced. Takuya looked disappointed, but I was starting to worry about the people further down. The ones in the distance beyond the beachcomber seemed to be coming this way. I rushed over to my bag, and fished out my grey t-shirt, and pulled it on. I pulled my shorts back on as quick as I could. I don't think those people 'made' me, but it was kind of nerve-wracking being out here naked for so long. Once I was dressed, I signaled we should go, and we headed back along the shore the way we came.

Even though I was dressed, my heart was still pounding away in my chest. Takuya was kind of smiling, still marveling at my bravery. It was pretty thrilling, let me tell you.

"Where are you going to live in September?" I asked. "The regular students come back, so you'll have to leave the dorm."

"Um, I found a home stay south of here near the beach."

"Further away," I noted.

We walked back. Right at the end, there was a guy out in his back yard watching us come up. It's a good thing I got dressed when I did otherwise he would have seen me. He waded back across the river. The clouds above looked a bit more like rain, and now there were fewer people on the beach.

When Satomi caught sight of us, she sat up, and smiled.

"Oh there you are. We were wondering where you'd got to."

"Yeah, just checking out the sights. It is quite nice over there."

Takuya eyed me, but kept mum about our secret. Hiro still had his hat over his face, but he stirred awake now.

"Did you guys have fun?" I asked.

"Hiro was just telling me about some yakuza chasing after him in Japan. He's on the run."

I'd heard this story. Hiro gave us a weak smile, not exactly proud of that part.

"Do you want to go in swimming?" Takuya suggested.

Hiro took off his hat, and sat up. He looked at Satomi, and she nodded yes, so the two of them ran off down to the shore.

"What about you?" Takuya asked me.

"Um... I kind of want to take a shower," I admitted. I peered over at the shower pole just behind us. There wasn't anyone there. I went under the shade ramada, and sat down at the picnic table, mulling over what to do. Takuya was looking at me funny. Even though it was quieter now, there were still people down by the shore, and those surf instructors must be around here somewhere. Takuya came up behind me, and reached out to massage my shoulders.

"Mmm," I purred. "That does feel good."

He placed one elbow on my shoulder blade leaning in. I knew he wanted to fool around some more, video me or whatever, but I wasn't sure if it was safe or not. I was getting butterflies just thinking about it.

Anyway, I have to change back into my bikini if I am going to shower or go in swimming. I took a hold of Takuya's hands, and got up from the bench. He questioned what I was doing, but I motioned for him to keep watch, make sure no one was coming. I didn't see anyone nearby, so just to tease him, I undid my shorts, and pulled down them and my panties, getting all excited again. He took my hand, and pulled me closer.

"Oh man!" he breathed. He slid his hands up the back of my t-shirt squeezing my butt cheeks, getting me all excited. "You're amazing. You know that, eh?"

I knew he wanted to do something, but we couldn't very well out here in the open. I took his hands again, and gently slipped out of his grasp, signaling I wanted to go somewhere more private.

"Go tell Satomi and Hiro we're heading to the rest rooms further down, and to watch our stuff."

He nodded, and ran off to find them. I walked out to the road in just my white clogs and this grey t-shirt. I checked the hem again, but it was dangerously short. I could feel my butt cheeks just below where it stopped. A few trucks drove by, but most of the people were down at the shore some distance from here. I couldn't see anyone in the condos across the street.

Takuya got out his camera, and started videoing me again, as I set out down the road. He motioned for me to pull up the hem to give him a better shot of my rear, but I was a bit worried about Hiro and them. Once we'd put some distance between them and us, I began to take more chances, raising my shoulders showing Takuya my bare behind. I heard a car honk, so I quickly pulled it back down. I couldn't see where the honk had come from. Maybe they weren't honking at me, but I still felt so nervous, so charged up. I felt like I might burst.

Down this way, there weren't many people on the beach, and once we passed the last condo, there was this one official looking building, maybe the harbor patrol office. Left of the rest rooms down on the beach, there was a row of lifeguard towers, and a bunch of swimmers in blue, the lifeguards I guess, training. I hid from them on this side of the rest room building. Here there was a parking lot, a little ways over an inlet with motorboats tied to the docks. There didn't seem to be any people on this side at least that I could see.

I waited for Takuya to catch up. He took my hand, and gazed at me, meaningfully. He does like me. I can tell.

"Give me a sec? I just want to clean up," I told him, and then nipped into the girl's room. It was orange brick, no door, but you zigzagged to get in. Unfortunately, it didn't have any showers. I ended up peeling off my t-shirt, stripping naked, and washed myself at one of the sinks. I was so excited really. I could hear the lifeguard leader barking out commands, just outside. I splashed water all over myself, and got some liquid soap, rubbing it into my breasts and down between my legs, getting even more excited. I rinsed off, but they just had those air blow dryers, no paper towels. Takuya called in,

"Emi! Are you OK?"

"Um, do you have a towel or something? I'm all wet," I called out. I heard him fumble with his bag, and then call back,

"Yeah, I do. Here." He didn't come in though. He was still outside waiting for me to come get it. I peered down at my naked body, wondering if I dare risk it. What had he said? I have "an amazing body." I do look good I suppose these days. Trying to get the tingling to stop, I placed my hand over my pussy, spreading my lips a bit, taking a peek. Oh god. What am I doing? I so wanted to have sex...

I gathered up my t-shirt, and went to the door, peeking out. Takuya was standing back a bit. I couldn't see anyone in the parking lot, but I could still hear the lifeguards behind us.

"Come on out," Takuya smirked. "Gawd, you look so hot naked like that!"

I was so embarrassed, but I moved my arms away letting him film my breasts and bush.

"Wow! Youwza." He handed me the towel. I quickly dried myself off, worried that someone might come.

"Is anyone there?" I asked. He backed up to check, but just said,

"Ummm."

"What? Who is it? Who's there?"

"Some guy, walking away." That sounded worrisome. "Here, come see."

I wasn't sure how far I wanted to take this, but I tiptoed down to the corner, and peered round. Takuya took the towel from me, leaving me naked again. This guy was indeed walking away. I felt a little relieved, but suddenly, a pick up truck came barreling this way. I dashed back, and hid behind Takuya. The truck kept on driving right on by. I glanced out to make sure it was gone. Takuya was just standing there stunned, this tent sticking out from the front of his trousers. He gulped hard.

"What?" I teased.

"No, you just look so..." He was so overwhelmed he didn't even finish. "Here step out into the parking lot..."

I eyed him cautiously, a bit afraid. He stopped filming, and came up, and placed his hand on the small of my back, reassuring me.

"It'll be OK. They are gone now," he whispered. I wasn't sure if this was true, but I swatted my cheeks bracing myself, trying to screw up my courage. It did sound quieter now. Slowly I stepped out into the warm sun, marveling at the enormity of what I was doing. Takuya nodded for me to continue, so slowly I clomped out right to the middle of the road, peering around in awe at the palm trees, boats and road stretching out either way. There were a few trucks in the parking, and other cars off in the distance, but no people that I could see.

"Here head over to that ramp up ahead," Takuya directed. I went where he was pointing, and headed straight for this walkway sloping down to the docks. I followed it down, but as I got closer, I realized there was a couple of men up ahead, loading their motor boat for a fishing trip. I warned Takuya, but he just motioned for me to continue on down. The men were right there!

I turned my back to them, and came back to Takuya wondering what to do. Takuya offered me his jacket, but I shook my head no. It was pretty scary standing here naked where they could see me, but it was exciting too. I think they finally did notice me, but they just smiled, amused. Some guys in the States are like this. I peered over at them cautiously, watching.

"Maybe we'd better head back," I finally said to Takuya. He was still all worked up, licking his lips. I convinced him to back up, and then pulled on my t-shirt, covering back up.

"Oh you're no fun," he admonished, but he was still grinning from ear to ear. I tried to be good on the walk back, but I was having trouble keeping the t-shirt under control in the breeze. Takuya pointed that up ahead, Satomi and Hiro had come out to the ramada, apparently all dressed, and ready to go. I slowed down, and made another valiant effort to pull the hem of my t-shirt over my pussy, but I was beginning to regret coming out here dressed like this.

"Yo. Are you guys ready?" Hiro called out. "Satomi is hungry."

I gave Hiro a wide berth, but as I drew closer, Satomi pointed out back.

"One of your fan wants to talk to you."

On the far side of the ramada, Noah was standing there, waiting for me(!) apparently. Oh shoot! In all the excitement, I'd almost forgotten about him. Satomi gestured I should go talk to him, but I wasn't sure if I should. I pushed the hem down as far as it would go, but Hiro had apparently noticed my bare bottom, and was making all these funny faces. I motioned for him to cool it, and went out to talk with Noah.

"Um... do you think I could get your number?" he implored, pressing his hands together.

Darn it. Why are these guys always asking for my address or phone number at the worst possible time? Takuhiro did that too, the day I was to leave to come back here.

"Um, yeah, I guess." Partly in an effort to get away, I scooted out front, and bent over to rescue my smartphone from my backpack. Satomi gasped. Rather too late I realized that sticking my bare behind up in the air like this, just made it all the more obvious how naked I was. Even Noah seemed to have noticed.

"Oh. Oops. Sorry," I giggled trying to make out like it was no big deal. "My shorts are around here somewhere," I mused, although this did not explain why I had shed them. Satomi tilted her lips to the side, as if she wanted to say something, but the cat was out of the bag now. They'd all seen that I was naked. There was no putting this genie back in the bottle.

I needed both hands to unlock my phone. In any case, Noah had already seen my bare bottom earlier, so I guess it doesn't matter. I let go of the hem, letting him see my pussy. I still kind of wished I'd gotten a proper bikini wax before showing it to all these people, but Noah gave me side eye, trying not to freak out.

Hiro, ever the drama king, weaved, and then sat down at the picnic table, overreacting. I was more worried about the guys and girls playing soccer with a beach ball, just a few yards away. Even though I was standing out in the sun with my naughty bits showing, they seemed focused on their game, and maybe hadn't noticed.

Just on reflex, I unlocked my phone, and called up LINE, but Noah shook his head that he didn't have it.

"Messenger," he explained. "Here, just type in your name and number," he instructed handing me his phone. I took it from him, and handed him my own phone, still not covering my pussy. Noah covered his mouth, trying to contain his glee at seeing me dressed like this. His red hot gaze was boring into me, getting me all horny. I looked back to make sure Takuya was getting all this on video. He was grinning like a maniac, and patted his chest. 'Leave it to me,' he seemed to be saying.

Satomi came out, and stood next to me trying to block the view the soccer players had of me. Just to tease her, I raised one hand to my brow, wiping away the sweat, pulling my t-shirt up even more.

"It's hot out, eh?" I confided to Noah, teasing.

"Yeah," he winced, apparently a bit bewildered as to why I was standing out in the bright sun with my pussy showing. I finally remembered his phone, typed in my info, and handed it back to him.

"Your name is Emi?" he squinted at me.

"Yeah."

"I'm Noah."

"Oh yeah. I heard earlier."

"Nice to meet you," he said, sticking out his hand for me to shake.

I wanted to talk with him more, but Satomi was trying to herd me back under the ramada to keep people from seeing that I was naked. Noah handed me back my phone, just as she pushed me away. There seemed to be a ruckus down at the shore, so Noah apologized.

"I've got to go. Anyway, I'll call you," he promised, and then scooted back out to help his compatriots. My heart was beating away from the enormity of what I'd just done.

"What was that all about?" Takuya asked, annoyed.

"And where are your clothes?" Satomi squealed, asking the more relevant question.

"Emi has been walking around like this for the last hour or so," Takuya grinned. To drive home the point, he grabbed my t-shirt, and lifted it showing them my bare bottom. I was so embarrassed.

"Here. Stop that. Let go," I swatted at Takuya.

"Calm down. It's OK. There's no one around anyway," Takuya noted.

Hiro was right here freaking out, but it was true that there weren't many other people nearby. There were these soccer players, but they seemed focused on their game. Noah, Buzz and their lady friend were all way down at the shore. Takuya went out into the sun, and pulled my shower kit out of my bag.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"You said you wanted to take a shower...," Takuya said more softly, nodding towards the shower pole just a few yards away. I just looked up at Takuya, wondering if he was serious. He was all excited now, and signaled he wanted me to take off my t-shirt. Satomi shook her head no, but Hiro was raising his eyebrows, evidently excited at the prospect.

Normally, I would never even consider it, but I was all excited from all these stunts I kept pulling. Noah hadn't really objected to my being naked. I began to wonder if I could get away with it. Takuya stepped closer, looking into my eyes for permission to strip me. I just kind of melted, helpless to resist, and let him pull the t-shirt off over my head, leaving me buck naked. I was so excited now it wasn't even funny.

"Here, don't!" Satomi cried, hitting Takuya to give me my shirt back.

"Just scoot out quick," he said to me, holding out my shower kit for me to take. "It'll be fine."