Beached Tension

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jack and I walk ahead, Melinda and Emma walk apart from us. You can tell Melinda talks to Emma in private on the walk back to rooms. Whatever was said between the two, Emma has warmed up to the idea of going to the beach. Just not being nude while there. Regardless, we agree to head out to the beach after breakfast.

Next morning, we all confirm that we should to go to "the" beach. When we finally get there, my wife comments how secluded and quiet the beach is. Since it is a weekday, there are even fewer people now than the prior day when Melinda and I were there. Everyone in our group starts to relax. In a huff of urgency, Melinda stands and says "This is nuts. I've got to take off my clothes." Then without further hesitation, she proceeds to take off everything.

Jack stands and says, "I agree. No need to hide under these clothes on a perfect beach day." He then starts to peel off his clothes. I notice my wife is silent, but intently staring at Jack as he removes his clothes. Although I am not sure, I believe her eyes widened and she sucked in a gasp when Jack finally took off his shorts exposing his flaccid, but elongated cock for all to see -- including her.

Our two friends are now naked while Emma and I were still in our bathing suits plus a couple of top layers. Melinda asks if we were going to get comfortable.

With sweat buildup on her forehead and lips, my wife says, "Ohhh, we are okay for now." Apparently speaking for both of us.

Melinda and Jack put sunscreen on. Once done, Jack says, "Do what you want, but I am going down to the water. It is too nice a day to be sitting here thinking about what to do next."

Once Jack is gone, I lay down and close my eyes. I can hear the women talking in quiet voices. I thought I could hear Melinda egging Emma to go beyond her self-inflicted fears of being nude on the beach. She then suggests that my wife is actually hoping that someone jerks off to her nude body because it is so naughty, but Emma is afraid to appear slutty.

My wife, in quick response, vehemently denies this. The conversation drifts back to how my wife can be nude and comfortable with her decision. Melinda convinces Emma to start removing some layers at least to cool down. Emma agrees and starts pulling some of her clothing layers off.

After a few minutes of sitting in her bathing suit, Emma coyly removes her top. Nothing happens -- no one says anything to her. No old guy came running over to jerk off in front of her.

After about 10 more minutes, my wife removes her bathing suit bottoms. Emma is now completely nude. Although my eyes are closed, feigning sleep, my wife pokes me to get up. She is proud to show me that she is now nude. Since we are a couple, Emma now wants to make sure that I get nude. I do so - quickly before she changes her mind. With wife and friend both nude, my cock has risen to half-mast, showing its nearly full length to anyone looking. And looking they were -- at least at our beach camp. Both Melinda and Emma were openly staring at my enlarged cock. This gawking only accelerated the pulse of blood raging to my cock to getting harder. In a forced quick motion, I try to sit calmly to apply lotion. My wife grabs the sunscreen from me and says she will put it on me. The glint in her eye says she has something naughty in mind.

Feeling the slickness of her supple hands gliding across my body, my cock automatically rises to full attention for Emma and Melinda to see. My wife coos in a teasing voice, "I thought I would not see any guys get hard looking at me." We all laugh, but my hard-on does not dissipate and actually starts bobbing as my wife moves to rub lotion onto my chest and stomach. As her firm, caressing motions move down to my lower abdomen, I am almost crying to have her grab my cock. It is straining to get even bigger than the full erection it already was. My wife sensing this, teasingly asks if I would like to have her rub lotion my cock. I whimper "Yes, please." Only to be scolded that I need to beg her to stroke my cock. With the pain of strain to my cock, I quickly comply. "Please grab my cock. I need to feel your touch on my cock...Mistress"

The Mistress title was added as a late thought and one that I had never referred to her as. Despite my desire to have her dominate me sexually occasionally, we never explored that fantasy because my wife believed that type of sexual encounter was not wholesome. However, today, I slid in that title to signify she was in control, hoping she would run with the commander title.

Apparently satisfied with my response and her new Mistress status, Emma grabs my cock and confidently proceeds to rub lotion on my rock-hard protrusion. Her motions quickly progress to her jerking me off - in front of Melinda. While pulling and caressing my cock, I notice Melinda starts pulsing her fingers in and out of her vagina which is on full display with her legs splayed open for access. Emma observes this as well and has shifted her stare from my hard cock that is in her hands to Melinda's fingers disappearing into her pussy. I thought I saw my wife drool as she stared at her friend masturbating in front of us. As this was happening, Emma continued to jerk me off with earnest. It was if she was vicariously shoving her own fingers into Melinda's cunt. Her hand picked up speed as she watched Melinda, silently coaxing her to come.

The jerking motions and pure eroticism of the moment bring me to an explosive orgasm at the same time that Melinda cums in a shattering convulsion. Emma's hand was now covered in my cum. Coming down from the orgasm high, we all take a deep sigh of satisfaction. Then Melinda speaks up to ask Emma if she was going to lick the cum off her hand. Emma makes a face of disgust and says no. Melinda asks if she can try some. Not sure what to make of that request, Emma looks at me. I nod ok and say it is her decision. Knowing this, Emma says sure. Melinda takes hold of Emma's hand to lick some of the cum off Emma's hand.

Melinda tells Emma that she is missing something good!

With that culmination of the orgasmic events, I excuse myself to go to the water to wash and to cool down. While walking down to the water, I walk past Jack who asks how my nap was. I tell him good, but not as good as Melinda and I getting off. Intrigued Jack asks me to tell more. As I do a quick recap, I see that Jack's cock is stirring to life. As soon as I finish telling the short story, he heads of to our beach camp.

Back at the towels, Jack asks the girls what's been going on.

Both in a synchronistical harmonic chime "Oh, nothing."

Hearing that, Jack knowingly smirks and grunts a "Hmmf."

Jack applies sunscreen to his easily accessible areas and then asks Melinda to put more lotion on him. Melinda smiles and delicately plucks the bottle from Jack's hand. She then kneels and asks Jack to turn around, so his back is to her. This forces Jack to face Emma fully while being about a half-meter away. From the water's edge, I watch all this taking place and could see from Emma's stare that she was entranced by what she saw transpiring in front of her. I doubt that she had seen another man nude for her inspection and enjoyment since being married over 30 years prior. Although Jack stripped when we had just arrived at the beach, Emma did not want to stare openly since that would be contradicting her stated values. Plus, Jack left rather quickly once naked. But now, here he was on display for her personal perusal and visual examination.

Wanting to see my wife's face better, I move from the water in trance like steps, stopping as my wife's face came into focus. This equated to some 5 meters away. A distance close enough for a clear view, but far enough that no one in the group acknowledged my presence.

With deliberate and firm caressing, Melinda starts applying the lotion at Jack's shoulders. In melodic rhythm Melinda methodically moves down Jack's back, reaching the small of his lower back before stopping to re-lube her hands with lotion. Nonchalantly, Melissas squeezes a dollop of lotion onto her hands for all to see. Dropping the lotion bottle, Melinda firmly rubs the lotion onto Jack's ass. As if attached to Melissa's hands, each firm stroke of Jack's ass coaxes his cock to stiffen a bit more until fully rigid. Seeing this, Melissa moves closer behind Jack to ask if Jack found this sexually charged to which Jack moans a breathless "Yes."

Still rubbing his ass, Melinda's hand disappears into Jack's crack. At this point, Jack's breath became short and labored. This change in Jack's breathing indicates that Melinda must have penetrated his ass with a finger or two. Tauntingly, Melinda asks Jack if he wanted to get pegged tonight. Jack can only shake his head in the affirmative. Probing further, she asks if he wanted her to be in charge and give him a real ass fucking with her strap-on dildo. Nodding his head to acknowledge this desire, Jack melted back into her, involuntarily shaking as he pressed his ass further onto her fingers as they worked their magic in his ass.

As this conversation blossoms and Jack surrenders further to his wife, Emma's eyes remain glued on the two of them as her right hand moves to her pussy while her left grabs her bosom. Once Melinda's hand grabs Jack's cock, Emma's own rubbing accelerates and starts to pulse in and out of her pussy. Recognizing her orgasm face, it was clear that Emma came 2 times before Jack spurt his fluids from his wife's cock tugging. While ejaculating copious amounts, a load of cum shoots across the sand to land on my wife's right boob.

With Jack getting softer and Emma in a comatose trance, Melinda comments for all to hear that some of Jack's cum hit Emma that needs cleaning up. No one says anything as they are still in a stupor. Melinda took that as an implicit approval to proceed. So, with a lustful gleam in her eye, Melinda reaches over to clean the cum from Emma's tit. Wiping the glob of cum from the top of Emma's tit in a downward motion, Melinda intentionally moves to Emma's nipple and starts to massage it with the cum from Jack. My wife acknowledges the nipple massage with a guttural moan as a wave of pleasure washes over her. Seeing the pleasure reaction, Melinda continued pinching the nipple in her hand. With Emma's more boisterous moaning, Melinda increases the nipple tweaking in a more fervent manner, teasing Emma's nipple to protrude in her fingertips.

This sexually charged interaction sends Emma over the edge. She reacts to this stimulation by adding a second hand to massage her sopping pussy. Emma starts thrusting her hips against her hands with a sexually charged urgency, seeking relief from the orgasmic pangs in her pussy. After a few more intense moments of thrusting, Emma cries out, "Oh god! I'm cumming! Don't stop!"

Her whole-body quivers, clearly signaling that she was indeed cumming. As the quaking subsides, she falls away from Jack and Melinda, collapsing onto the sand below her. In an almost surreal moment, all 3 of the sexual melee participants sigh as they gradually come down from the sexual highs just experienced as a group and individually.

During this exhibitionist event, I watched mesmerized nearby on my knees transfixed on the most erotic and yet personal event occurring in front of me. Not wanting to miss any of the action, I stayed motionless oblivious to the tide as it rose to encircle me. Although it was only about 10cm deep, it seemed to make me feel lighter. However, that feeling could have been a result of what I just witnessed.

Sitting in the water still dazed, it occurred to me that we had just crossed a lot of boundaries today. What would happen next? We still had 10 days left of our holiday. It is not like we would never see these people again. Only time would reveal what was to transpire.

12