Beachside Estates Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte gasped in pain and pleasure!

She sat up, and I could feel Arnold's dick pressing against mine through Charlotte's rectal and vaginal walls. As she began rocking her hips, I could feel his testicles slapping mine, but I was so caught up in the thrall of being balls deep inside her that I growled possessively. Wrapping my arms around her back, I pulled her down until I could grab her shoulders from behind and pulled her down as I thrust up inside her as deep and hard as I could!

I fuck my dick so far inside her that I could feel the little donut sliding up and down my dick. I slammed, and I crammed, and I bashed by fucking dick inside her as she gasped and wailed, and finally, I felt my balls, burning with need, seize up just before blasting my cum so deep inside her I was sure the froth coming from her mouth was from my ejaculation!

Arnold thrust and fucked his wife's ass for only a few seconds longer and then he suddenly thrust deep and I could feel him filling his wife's rectum with his cum. He was panting when he finally withdrew and stumbled to the bathroom to clean himself up. Charlotte was still cumming with me, her body shuddering with every blast of my cum, as she blindly searched for my mouth with hers. Tilting her head up I kissed her as I thrust a final time as deep as I could and sprayed the last of my seed deep inside her...

It took her nearly twenty minutes before she was cognizant enough to sit up. I am humble enough to know that in most cases I would have shrunk out of any other woman within that twenty minutes, but her pussy was clamped down so tight, I was still hard when she finally moved.

My thighs were so tired, that they spread wide and as she sat back and suddenly slid down hard ramming me even deeper inside her. She gasped, tightened around my cock again as her body went rigid, and then moaned as I helped her lift up off my dick. I came out of her with a pop. A long white gelatinous string of cum followed me out as Charlotte and I watched it swing and dangle between her thighs before she purred, "Oh my god! That was the best fuck I have ever had!"

"Don't let Arnold hear you say that," I whispered.

"Oh he doesn't give a fuck," Charlotte laughed as she stood up off my lap and bent over to give me another kiss. When she pulled away she whispered, "It actually gets him off harder the more I enjoy it, and I have to say, I enjoyed this very very much!"

With a wink and a smile she straightened up and pulled me along to the bathroom to take a shower and round two.

When they left an hour after we started having sex, they said they would be by on the tenth to pay the rent. Later that month on the twenty-eighth and ninth Charlotte showed up by herself.

"Where's Arnold today," I asked as she smiled up at me and slowly took off her tank top and 'Daisy Dukes'.

"He's working in Tampa this week," She answered.

I sat on the couch and she followed me and climbed on. She grabbed my dick, and with a secretive smile looked up into my eyes as she guided my head to part her pink labia and down her vulva before hitting her perineum and sliding inside her as she settled her hips down on mine. Only once my head was so deep inside her it felt like I was in her core, she purred, "Congratulations Mister Baystihl, it seems you got me pregnant!"

She laughed delightedly as my mouth fell open from shock...

----(!)----

When I opened the door, Charlotte and Arnold smiled happily and walked right in. Four year old Jaiden Charles Smith Junior and three year old Annette Charlene Baystihl were in Arnold's arms. First Annette, and then Charles leaned out for me to take them as they laughed and greeted me with a, "Hey daddy!"

I gave each of them a kiss on the cheek and sat down on the couch where Charlotte and I had conceived Annette at least, and we played as I tickled them and asked how they had been that last week on their trip to Tampa.

They started describing elephants, apes, and zebras they had seen at Busch Gardens until Charlotte walked over and put sixteen month old William Darrick Smith in my lap between Junior and Annette before standing up and rubbing a large almost six month pregnant belly as she purred, "Well Mister Baystihl, how do you like the produce of your seed?"

I bounced William in my lap as he smiled at me, and then I looked up at her. Charlotte was absolutely glowing. She had cut her hair short into a pompadour, her blue eyes were bright, her mouth had swollen with her pregnancy until they looked absolutely bee-stung, and her breasts had grown from As to very full Cs. With only a little effort she pulled a short prenatal sundress up over her head, and she stood in front of me and Arnold naked.

"You look absolutely radiant," I purred.

"Why don't you two go have a good time while I stay and watch the kids," Arnold suggested as he nodded his head to the back bedroom and winked, "Don't worry about me, I will have my fun with her later when we get home."

"Which means he's going to have fun eating all your cum out of me for the rest of the night," Charlotte purred naughtily.

"Just as long as I get to keep putting it inside you," I retorted with a laugh.

Charlotte chuckled as she rubbed her belly, "Oh and you do it so well too!"

We all laughed again as I stood up and handed William to Arnold. She took my hand and led me to the bedroom. Once we were inside she turned me around and pushed me back onto the bed before turning around, closed, and locked the door. Charlotte turned back around and her face was filled with lust.

"I have missed you so much," She whispered through slightly parted lips as she climbed on the bed as I laid back and stared up at her.

She looked down at my cock with eyes half closed from the intoxication of her own lust and grabbed my cock at the base and squeezed. Blood pumped, my muscles flexed, and my dick nearly doubled in girth as it swelled up. Charlotte lifted her hips up and we could both see the long clear tendril of her nectar dangling from her pussy-lips as she slowly lowered herself down until my head split her labia apart. The glistening pink folds of her vulva wrapped around my swollen purple mushroom head and tickled my glands as she pulled it up to run across her pussy until I was rubbing against her clitoris. For several seconds she rubbed my head across her labia, and then with a sigh of delight she brushed my dick backward to her perineum and lowered herself down my length as I watched all of me disappear inside her.

Raising my hands I put them on her growing pregnant belly and felt her muscles tighten and relax beneath my fingers. It was amazing to feel, amazing to think, that just inside her belly there was a little human being that was part her, and part me, growing inside. Running my hands up I grabbed her much larger, milk and gland engorged breasts. She leaned down and looked into my eyes as her plump mouth found mine and we kissed for a long tender moment.

Pulling away she purred, "They have been waiting for you to suckle them for weeks now..."

Squeezing her breasts, I watched milk bud at her nipples, and then I attacked like a hungry vampire! I licked and I lashed, I bit and I nibbled, and I pulled away and blew gently across them as Charlotte's slow pace on my cock spread up.

As her pace reached a frantic speed I lowered my hand to her ribcage and supported her as she nearly bounced off my dick in her exuberance. Her panting was laced with grunts at first, and then wailing, and then she went quiet as she held her breath...

She looked down at me with her bright blue eyes wide open...

Her mouth was a large orgasmic-O...

I could see the blood vessels in her forehead and temples bulging out...

And then, she slammed her pussy back and ground herself down hard on my dick and pubic bone as her eyes rolled up and her eyelids fluttered, and all the air she was holding exploded from her body in a massive orgasmic release!

Her pussy was so tight, nowhere near as tight I our first time together, nor was I anywhere near as deep inside her as I was then, but still, her vagina undulated around my dick so much that as she climax peaked my balls overflowed!

Fire and ice coursed through my crotch at lightning speed, and within milliseconds my cum was exploding out of my dick, saturating and filling Charlotte up like a wine bottle!

When the peak of our moment passed, I turned over so that Charlotte's weight wasn't on her belly and we laid there until I was done ejaculating everything I was inside her...

Looking down at her, she just stared back up at me, and smiled in gratification until I asked in a whisper, "How are you doing... really?"

"I'm good," She purred, "I'm happy."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes!" She chuckled but also scrunched her dark blonde eyebrows in concern and asked, "Is it so hard to believe... that I could be happy? I have two wonderful men that love me. Make love to me, and worry incessantly on whether I feel love enough. I get to fuck two men, and they are actually okay with it! I get to have a husband and a lover. I have even had three of my lovers' babies with a forth on the way, and my husband is not only okay with it, he absolutely loves it! And finally, Arnold doesn't mind at all that I love you as much as I love him..."

I decided it was best not to say any more and just smiled at her. She stopped and stared back up at me with those big beautiful blue eyes and cocked her head. I leaned in and kissed her and she did her best to lick her tongue into my mouth and explore my tongue. When she finally pulled away, she asked in a quiet whisper, "So, what is your mother's name?"

"Barbara," I answered.

"Oh, I know a Barbara. Over in apartment 316." She replied as her eyes opened wide in surprise and familiarity.

"That would be her," I retorted with a rueful smile.

"Really?" Charlotte chuckled, "So, do you fuck your mom too?"

"I don't talk about my other tenets," I answered firmly, but with a smile.

"Oh my god!" She hissed as she put a hand to her mouth and laughed as she whispered, "You do! Don't you?!"

I didn't answer. I just raised an eyebrow as I used a finger to move a wayward lock of her hair out of her face and curled it behind her ear. Instead of answering I rolled us over so that I was above her. I curled one arm beneath her leg and guided my revived cock back inside her as I placed a hand on her belly. In long deep slow strokes I fucked her as we stared into each other's eyes. I was only half way up the climb to my climax when I thrust in and let go of her leg and bent over Charlotte's belly. I slipped a hand beneath her head and ran my fingers through her blonde hair before pulling her up for a tender kiss. We kissed as I started thrusting my hips, hammering my dick inside her, and then I stopped again and pulled away.

Her eyes fluttered open and searched for mine, and then I whispered softly so that only she could hear, "I love you too Charlotte Kennedy Smith. I love you and those beautiful babies you have made for me."

"Good," She whispered, "Then I am the happiest woman on earth..."

12