All Comments on 'Beans'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy8 months ago

Wonderful story! The world is made up of a lot of very different people.

5

woodwardwoodward8 months ago

I almost stop reading this story as not my style but continued and found it addressed the community in an open and honest manner. Well done.

Cracker270Cracker2708 months ago

As a straight male I fell into a genuine friendship with two gay men who were partners. Because of that my wife and I became close friends with members of the gay community. One of the highest complements I have ever received was when a gay man told me I was the only straight man he knew who could fit in without being patronizing. Powerful story with just one hell of a lot of insights. Thanks for your efforts.

CriosCrios8 months ago

Well-written story about human nature

stewartbstewartb8 months ago

Remembered I read this before ... just as good 2nd time around !

MaultascheMaultasche8 months ago

Dear Ronde, a beautiful open minded story. Why can’t all people so honest and understanding. Please more stories, you are one of the best authors here!

OvercriticalOvercritical8 months ago

Although I have a close relative who is a lesbian, I'm completely at a loss as to what homosexuals do and what they find erotic. The emotional part is a mystery. Yet I found this tale to be, if not erotic, quite emotionally satisfying. I ended up liking most of the characters in the story and was pleasantly positive about the ending. I surprise myself by awarding a 5* rating to a story which I would not have read if I had known what it was about in advance.

Bronco56Bronco568 months ago

Another excellent story

5stars

technofrog2002technofrog20028 months ago

I really love this story, it was very insightful, romantic and very erotic. You don’t see all three a lot together and still be an excellentl and well written story. You are a fantastic and prolific writer. 5⭐️

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc8 months ago

Thought provoking. After contemplating some of the underlying plot lines, it’s not something I could do for all the reason Warren cited up front. I don’t agree that some of the dynamics are all taught, rather the majority are hard wired in our DNA. Not saying a person is good or bad if they don’t fall within certain genetic guidelines, just different. 4.7*

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Human characters doing human things and trying to manage relationships!! Who'd a thunk such a thing could be riveting reading? Well, I do for one!

BE WELL AND HAPPY!

Paul

des911des9118 months ago

Good story about a situation I have never been in (or imagined being in). You handled the nuances very well and made it all simple, credible and human. That an achievement. Well done and thank you.

I could imagine a second chapter...

TomNJaxTomNJax8 months ago

Another excellent offering. Definitely thought provoking along with a little wishful thinking on my part...:-)

jgr9112001jgr91120018 months ago
Extremely well written

and one of your better stories. Thank you.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG338 months ago

Good story not what I figured but very good and good story telling.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman8 months ago

interesting and minor characters were well explained.

CastAdriftCastAdrift8 months ago

Another pleasant, thoughtful, and satisfying story.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not my cup of tea, for Romance category.

BabalooieBabalooie7 months ago

Well done. Not my cup of tea but well done. Five stars

wwaldripwwaldrip6 months ago

Another excellent story, pleasant, thought, maybe every man’s dream lifestyle

VerbalAbuseVerbalAbuse4 months ago

Kind of uncomfortable.

You walk into a bar and you have to provide strenuous justification as to why you are there? You're dressed down on how you dress, then not so subtle violence is threatened? Jeez. It's easier to get a beer in Kabul.

twitcher66twitcher663 months ago

A great story…really enjoyed it. Thank you.

John

DessertmanDessertman3 months ago

An excellent, well written story. I really enjoyed it and took to the 3 mcs. It was a real taste of how complex human sexuality can be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Almost seems plausible. 5 stars.

GardenshedGardenshed28 days ago

Great story, very well written and imaginative. Happy ending and he got 2 girls…….Thanks for sharing….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...

SIMILAR Stories