Bear and Bare Pt. 01

Story Info
Back home from college Zeke clicks with the new neighbor.
5k words
4.51
10.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The car ride was a killer, it always has been. Zeke thought long and hard about college far away from his family home so hard he forgot every summer that by not making any other plans he'd have to drive the long way home to avoid the fun of sleeping in his car all summer and maybe being booked for that because America's a peach sometime. Though truth be told maybe a summer in his car or in look up would be preferable to a summer with his parents.

We all grow up thinking the best things about our folks but as we get older sometimes we realize they are actually dreadful human beings and that was Zeke's experience. In high school when coming out they were not the best about it and that rift always kinda stayed there. They were a semblance of support at the least. Credit where credit is due its not like they sent me off to a camp or found a doctor with an electro shock kink to "fix" him but a distance was evident from that day on and dimmed what was once a bright, shining relationship. Needless to say college was a very freeing experience for exploration and though not the case for everyone the fact that Zeke had a difficult relationship with his own parents made him realize he had quite the soft spot for older men. Well I suppose hard spot moreover but beside the point.

An anxious pit of emotions filled Zeke's gut as he saw the sign 'Glendale Next Exit". It was that feeling you get as the days before holiday break are in single digits, the feeling when you know a long shift with an unfavorable coworker is coming up, that feeling of a doctor appointment you have to do but don't want to. In a sense it was the feeling of "fuck this shit" which he would have preferred the sign to say but he took the turn all the same. Every foot felt like miles but all the same he persisted till he saw the evening sunset fast approaching light the house up as if it was on fire in the most beautiful way possible, if only he joked to himself. Outside talking with what seemed to be a new neighbor was Zeke's dad and the conversation was seeming a bit heated. Zeke tried to figure out what the problem was but his investigative skills had stalled on the neighbor. An older man, he'd reckon 50s or 60s but the most beautiful fur covered body he has ever seen. A bit of a belly but the kind that looks toned almost like a hairy keg forming an almost 6 pack. Had his father not been clearly engaging the man in an argument Zeke would have tried everything possible to get every detail of this man memorized but has his dad's attention turned to him finally as he exited the vehicle, Zeke figured that ship had sailed. The man kept an understanding but firm smile going the entire talk with his dad. Honestly not a terrible strategy Zeke's dad was terrible at reading a smile as anything but even if it was cussing him out but his words were gentle too.

"Hey I hear ya and dont love making anyone uncomfortable but the HOH approved both the flags as long as I renewed them if they ever started to fade" the man said smile still beaming at Zeke's dad

"So I just have to live next to these things? I dont even know what they mean that one has a paw and it and that one looks like several of my kids flags fucked"

At that his eyebrows raised a bit and quickly went back down. He was clearly collecting himself when he said "Well Gary, if its still cool to call ya Gary, thats the bear pride flag and the progress pride flags. Cant say ive seen flags bang as of yet but i'd imagine it look a bit like this" he joked as the hoisted the two up the pole in one quick motion as they waved majestically one above the other. Gary sighed and turned his attention now fully to Zeke "Oh hey son welcome back I got a headache all the sudden I'll be upstairs sleeping" as he walked to his house giving a last look at the two flags, shaking his head and going inside. The neighbor's eyeline was clearly focused on Gary's ass as he walked away and honestly the thought of his father being leered at in such a way was only funny to him

"Sorry about my dad he's.....well we try to limit his interaction with people. My mom too actually now that I think of it, but me and the family cat are approachable enough I'm Zeke by the way" he announced putting his hand out.

"Oh Zeke ya know I have heard a bit about you from your mom in between shouts at Gary to put pants on but its so great to a face to the name I'm Buck just moved in a few months ago but i'm clearly very tight with your family" he said chuckling and looking up at the flags beaming with a grin that could only be described as victory.

"And ya got such a firm grip bet thats your writing hand huh?" he said with a wink. An instant warmth of blushing and embarrassment washed over Zeke at such a simple, lame pick up line. To be fair the guys rocking body was out for the world to see and the shorts weren't leaving much to the imagination either so Buck has some buffs to his Flirtation stats.

"Yeah been a pro with it since puberty....when everyone "writes" alot more" Zeke said returning the wink. Buck practically busted a lung at that he had such a hearty, powerful laugh.

"Ohhh okay he can also dish it out good good I was worried my bad jokes would never meet a match in his neighborhood"

"I'll tell ya what bud if ya every wanna come over and exchange jokes some more just gotta knock. Your folks mentioned a dinner and movie night maybe if ya wanna chat after let me know" and with that he shook Zeke's still extended hand once more and walked inside himself, Zeke figuring fair was fair and scoped his ass out as well. It had the properties of jello as he climbed his stairs and if the peaks from above and below the shorts were any indication, equally hairy to the rest of him.

The next few hours saw many a cat related scritches and rubs as it was nice to have someone seem to be happy I was home. Wanting to get a little bit of the 7 hr drive off of him Zeke decided to shower off. As he climbed the stairs he peered in at his dad sleeping. He was bare chested and cuddling some blankets. He was thankful he saw fit to have blankets as many times Zeke was subjected to a full view of his father's body. As a fellow furry fella Zeke knew how heat inducing the body hair could be but still didnt love the reminders that him and his dad were basically body hair clones only Zeke's dad a bit darker in his red hair and Zeke not nearly as burly but with his own cute little belly to play with or the hook ups on Scruff to play with.

The shower felt amazing as did the light teasing of his cock he was doing thinking of Buck's body. The rush of getting clean mixed with the desire to get down and dirty was getting the better of him.

"Okay Zeke c'mon we're 20 now surely we've moved past a quick shower jerk"

said a voice in his head

"But we're never too old to think about getting Buck-fucked are we ehhh" said a slyer voice before settling on a few more pumps before playing with his foreskin a bit, shaking off the very horny thoughts and turning the water off. He dried himself off and considered a talk to his room toweled but a hearty snore from his father confirmed he was in fact still alone in the house and decided to forgo the towel as he walked down to his room at the end of the hall. A slight air dry was always fun anyways. On his way out the window he winced a bit at the sight in front of him. His father's blankets had abandoned him and his full body was now on display. An evident semi hardon made Zeke reflect on his own body and sigh to himself. "Yeah total twins in everything but mindsets I guess" he mused sadly as he walked to his room. A little while later now dressed in just shorts and a tank top that said "Check it Out I'm Queer" Zeke could hear his mom who had just come home berating his father.

"Ohh great 40 minutes till dinner and my husband is passed out, and nude! Lemon, lemon lemon, i've won a heck of a jackas....jackpot"

"Ya know there was a time hun this sight woulda drove ya wild!

"It still does, just not in the way you mean we have plans, remember? Plans that require underwear, pants, nice shirts all that good stuff"

"Well then i'll get all those on in that order dear and still be ready before you are"

Marital bliss is alive in the Dickenson's household; it seems as Zeke heard a knock on the door that was met with an instant opening.

"Zeke hun you ARE home i'm so sorry i knew the school year ended this week but wasn't sure when and to make things more weird we umm well" Zeke's mom started to say but he got the picture and chimed in "You and dad have plans tonight? Dinner and a movie it sounds like?"

"Yes there you go always so good with the words yeah again I didn't think to check on your ETA babe you got free reign of the house though so chow down on whatever we'll be home late we might even stay in the Williamson's guest room if we get a lil ya know.okay i'll say it tipsy"

Zeke rolled his eyes at that but just nodded his head as his father came into frame too.

"Awww look at you two looking so cute for date night" Zeke joked

"And look at you sport in that...In a shirt and thats yeah"

"Yeah dad I am indeed clothed"

"Well son dont wait up and have anything in the house just ya know not my steaks, or ribs or...well just message if you think it might be saved for this" He said as he drummed his gut a bit.

The next 30 minutes or so passed by so slowly till Zeke remembered a certain burly dreamboat said he could come over whenever. With that Zeke went over to Buck's and knocked on the door.

The door swung open and a tragically clothed Buck waited at the other end

"Ohh its my joking rival and in the finest of College Boy chic too! Well come on in bud I was just gonna make a drink you can have one too I'm sure your college boy tolerance would beat even me"

With that Zeke came inside and took a seat on the couch which was the only bit of furniture in the living room. Buck returned with two huge goblet sized drinks.

"Jesus man trust me if you are trying to have your way with me you don't need those big of drinks" Zeke chuckled while grabbing a goblet and taking a swig

"Oh you would me my friend it's just my hospitality really I've only spent most of the day thinking about if you came over no big deal at all" He laughed back and took a big gulp of his own drink

"Damn you are down bad for me if you were thinking about me that long" Zeke teased

"Ohh and you didn't think about me one bit huh? I'll totally ignore that you were practically drooling when ya met me? Pants always that tight?" he teased back

"I can neither confirm or deny some light jerking off earlier"

"Ohhh?" he said now rubbing Zeke's knee "sounds like maybe you didn't finish up? Pent up a bit maybe? I should warn ya I get a lil rough and tumble with the younger guys! Think you can handle all of Daddy Buck?"

The booze mixed with the blood rushing to his cock had Zeke totally ready for anything and him calling himself daddy made him liable to cum right there. There was only one answer he could give, one answer he wanted to give, needed to give. And with that Zeke downed his drink, dropped to his knees and stared up and Buck

"I think I can handle whatever daddy wants"

Buck reached for his belt undoing it slowly and maintaining eye contact with Zeke

"Ohhh we'll see about that boy" and his pants drop to his ankles, a massive budge threatening to rip free from a pair of tighty whities. Zeke moved to pull the underwear down but was met with a light slap on his hands and a playfully disapproving finger wag

"Now now my good boys don't use their hands on daddy's underwear. You are a good boy aren't you?

Zeke had played this game before and knew what to say verbatim, but before that as a chronically anxious person he'd have to risk the mood for a moment to check something.

"Heh ohh I can play the good boy for whoever needs it sir, as long as its just for play right? Like this isnt like a story of how you nut in me and i'm your helpless sex slave all summer till I move in with you and get called Fido is it?" Zeke bursted out with a bit more anxiousness than he liked to show a new hook up.

"Jesus boy didja rehearse that one or'd ya writing it on my thigh when I wasn't lookin?"

Buck gently grabbed at Zeke's chin, softly handling his beard as he brought him in close.

"It's just play, two adults having some fun. If you don't feel comfortable at any time just say mojito which i've yet to have come up in sex play as dirty talk but to each their own. I'd say its a pretty solid safeword ehh? And I haven't owned a "Fido" in years. Not since that one I left in the basement cage for a week that I forgot about. That was as the youngens say: Awwwwwwwkward" he laughed with a chuckle that filled the room and punctuated it with a wink that melted Zeke, followed by a deep probing kiss that made his whole body jolt with ecstasy. His body wanted to please this man, his mouth wanted to taste every inch, his hole quivered at the very touch of him.

"But the thing about playing Zeke-y is it's most fun when ya get lost in it, when we're so in the moment that we play the roles and have fun with em ya know? So what do ya say son? Ya wanna get lost with me" He said, caressing his face again and delivering another kiss where his tongue was practically exploring every inch like it was an audit for his cock. At that Zeke slumped back down, tried a little cute hand wave as he put his arms behind his back and rested his head on Buck's knees.

"Anything for daddy, sir"

At that Zeke moved his head forward licking and slobbering all love Daddy's undies. Every lick revealed slightly more details on Buck's cock. He could see veins for days culminating at a thick uncut head. At some of the licks he could taste what had to be a mix of the days labor and the sweet, intoxicating flavor of Daddy Buck's precum. He was already oozing enough precum to supplement his lack of a meal today and he was still in the foreplay portion of his treat but he could tell daddy was ready for the next course

"Mmmm fuck you ARE a good boy, hows daddy taste? Sweaty day putting up that flag pole, arguing with your other daddy and restraining myself from taking you right there on the lawn? Yeah daddy is nice and sweaty boy" he said putting his arms up revealing his hairy pits.

The reveal drew all of Zeke's attention and with the massive cock inches from his face that had to be a hell of a show stopper

"Hehe daddy's good boy is also piggie ehh? Well that tongue has a taste of me, why not a whole feast?"

At that Daddy Buck grabbed the back of Zeke's neck and guided him to his pits. The intoxication aroma as he drew nearer and nearer was almost too much of a high. Zeke could just spend the rest of the night in that arm if he could but there was so much of daddy to please and he was starving. At that thought his tongue met the smorgasbord ahead of him with such ravenous hunger. At every lick he could feel Buck;s cock pulsing in pleasure no doubt giving him more precum to devour on his trip down. He moved to the next pit and again his hunger took precedent this was the meal of a lifetime. He met Daddy Buck's penetration stare and before he knew it Buck was kissing him deeply again. So many flavors mixed as their tongues wrestled, so many tastes fought their own battle for supremacy. Daddy Buck parted from the kiss telling in body language, not words to return to his crouch. He licked and licked som more tasting every inch of the fabric he could get his tongue on till finally it came an order Zeke was waiting on

"Pull off my briefs boy, no hands or Daddy will remember that when we go upstairs" It wasnt an order these were just facts like gravity, the roundness of the earth, the color of grass and now how Daddy's underwear would be pulled off with just Zeke's teeth or there would be consequences. All equally immutable facts of the world but only one that mattered now. Finding a grip proved a bit difficult but not impossible. Slowly but surely Zeke was freeing daddy's beast from its prison and then the real fun would begin. He looked up and saw the approval from Daddy Buck and pulled the fabric all the way down. What hung there was a cock that dared to rival the word giant. Its thickness is only beaten by its length but at such a ratio one would be understood if they mistook the two. If Wade Wolfgar and Logan Stevens' dicks fused into some kind of Cockzilla that would be Daddy Buck's fat, uncut monster of a dick before Zeke now.

"Jesus how do ya walk around with that weighing you down sir?" Asked Zeke a hint of rethinking this whole play hidden in his words

"Hehe well boy its usually pretty easy till a hot thing like you or hell that dad of your comes walking around but luckily im a grower you could say.

"You wanna fuck my dad? I mean good luck he's a tad homophobic if ya didnt notice"

"Hehe dont worry I got charm for days! If you work good tonight maybe you can watch or join! Hell I could ease your dad in real slick by offering a hole or two myself. Verse daddy's do have the most fun but i'm focused on you for tonight babe take your clothes off im feeling embarrassingly underdressed"

At thar Zeke got up and started to strip, which was not an arduous feat as he only had the two pairs of clothing off anyways.

"Mmm give daddy a twirl boy, slowly though I wanna see every inch of ya"

Zeke was at a side view when Buck reached out cupping his hard cock and large ass

"Mmmmm bet you and your dad are twins huh? Ya got that same devourable ass and a similar budge"

"Yeah bout the same just hes got a darker red body hair than me and a bit burlier"

"Oooo noticed dad's physique have ya? Maybe daddy will break the ice sharing you. That make ya hot? Dad on one end Daddy on the other"

It did make Zeke hot, it made him feel alot of emotions, one of which was a tinge of shame at the thought, then more shame at how the hotter emotions outweighed the shame.

"Don't feel like ya need to answer baby I'll handle all that stuff but I should handle this first" he said gripping Zeke's hard leaking cock. In an instant he took the whole thing down his throat not an unimpressive feat as Zeke was but all non-Daddy standards, fairly endowed himself. His mind wandered to his dad who he was sure was bigger than him and definitely thicker if he glimpses as his soft and semi were any indications. Why did he think of this now though as the hottest guy ever was threatening his meat. The thoughts were pushed away as a wave of pleasure washed over him. Daddy Buck was using him as a toy at this point. Zeke wasnt fucking Buck's throat, Buck was manhandling him. It was Zeke's pleasure sure but the power was still all Daddy's. As he pull off of him Buck pointed downward and Zeke knew it was his turn.

"This is a fat dick boy do ya wanna try it here or shall we move upstairs? I want you comfortable cuz you arent getting fucked till you get me properly slick and you're gonna need to be comfy for that"

"I wanna go upstairs"

"That a boy you lead the way it's the only room up there, Daddy's gonna enjoy the view before demolition" he snickered, swatting Zeke's ass as he got ahead of him.

Zeke lead Buck up the stairs leaking from the spankings as he climbed up the stairs. As he entered the room, a beautiful dim light red and black themed room adorned with kink supplies and flags, Zeke found himself knelling comfortable on the huge Alaskan King Bed.

"You got a lot of toys sir can we use em?"

"Ohh someone's eager for a round two already. Next time pet next time. I like the first time to be as simple as it can be and we already spiced up the dance with roleplay after all"

At that Buck stood at the foot of the bed, his hard cock twitching at every pulse of his body.

"I haven't hooked up since the move and I used up my last bit of lube jerking it ti....well lets say the view a view days ago" he said gesturing to his window outlooking our few days od cut lawn

12