Bear and Bare Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So my slickness for your hole is gonna be partly on you, and partly on me So I suggest you get as sloppy as you can hun"

Zeke crawled forward and put his hands at his side, his hungry mouth closing in on Daddy's beautiful fuckstick. Diving excitedly in and almost instantly gagging his coughs were met with Buck's laughter.

"Ok, ok solid effort but one could remember their appetite versus their means to satiate that hunger now try again boy"

This time Zeke expended every ounce of saliva he had licking every inch of the massive cock. Fully slicked and with him sufficiently drunk on the day's musk he again took as much as he could in his mouth then more down his throat.

"Good boy, hungry boy! Make daddy proud by showing him want a cock starved slut you are"

At that dirty talk Zeke found his resolved renewed, an evil grin forming on Buck's face at that realization

"He likes to be encouraged ehh? Does my good good cum dump like to be sweet talked? Thats it take more of my fat cock boy. That's not your throat right now, that's my fleshlight! You are daddy's favorite toy and when you learn to take this hog, you can have it whenever you want"

The encouragement was working as Zeke was slowly but surely throating more and more of Daddy's dick.

"Yes thats suuuuuch a good slut, daddy is so proud of his hungry boy. I bet Daddy Gary would be proud too! His boy has such an appetite"

As if they were the magic words that last comment sent him over the edge. Zeke was inhaling and exhaling Daddy's cock as easy as one breaths with a slick coat of saliva easing it into a laborless activity

"Holy shit boy note to self my boy loves to be reminded what a hungry lil slut he is!"

Pulling away from Buck's cock, Zeke looked up at him, exhausted, red in the face but accomplished.

"Turn around slut, daddy needs to eat that hole cuz im fixing to fuck it nice and hard"

Turning around,putting his head down and ass way up, a routine Zeke knew all too well, his ass was met with the gigantic slaps at either side followed by an effortless parting of the cheeks. Buck's tongue was on a mission and that mission was a pleasurable slicking of Zeke's hole, all prepping for the beast below. Zeke's moans only encouraged the ongoing probe that was an already starving devouring of his hole. Daddy Buck backed away a bit smacking Zeke's reddening cheeks a few more times for fun and for the moans Zeke let out

"Okay babe that hole is as ready as I can get it, and truth be told If i dont fuck this hole soon i'm gonna lose it its time get ready boy"

Teasing Zeke's hole with his uncut head Buck couldn't wait any more and plunged in deep his grunts rivaled only by Zeke's overwhelmed moans

"Ohh fuck boy this ass was made for daddy cock wasnt it? Such a tight fit but meant to be too! Say you love daddy's cock!! Tell Daddy Buck how much this means to you"

"Ohhh fuck Daddy I love you're cock, I NEED your cock! I'm not a hole I'm YOUR Hole please dont ever stop fucking me. Make me your fucktoy please"

"Grrrrr I love a vocal toy, you can be mine baby anytime you want but daddy will share!"

Deeper and deeper Buck plunged into Zeke's depths greedily fucking every inch of him. The need to breed him was overwhelming them both and they could both feel it.

"Ohh baby Daddy is getting close but you need to beg real loud if you expect daddy to breed you! Beg Daddy my boy"

"Ohhh god please breed me sir, I need your hot load make me your cumdump daddy"

"Ohh I will, jerk your cock boy Daddy wants to fill you to the brim as you orgasm too"

As if a speed race Zeke jerked his cock as fast as he could as Buck fucked his hole like it was their last night on earth. So much musk; a mix of sweat, precum, and spit was wafting throughout the room. Two bodies becoming one with a singular goal: an orgasm to beat all orgasms. The two kept up the pace, losing themselves to the pleasure in front of them. Buck began to gip hard on the love hands on each side, a nonverbal indication that he was close.

"Ohh fuck baby!! Here. I. Cum"

Absolute ecstasy, grunts and moans like wild beasts filled the room as Buck's hot load filled Zeke's welcoming ass. Zeke let out a guttural moan as his body shook from his and Daddy Buck's orgasm as well. Buck stood there still deep in Zeke as his cock pulsed with rope after rope of cum deep in Zeke. After a bit Buck pulled out causing Zeke to instantly turn back around and before Buck could react, was taking his slickened cock in his mouth once more.

"Ohhh fuuuuuck boy! You like daddy cum AND your ass that much huh? You are a piggie and goddamn is it hot. Can't lie though it is one taste ass" He said gripping the back of his neck and kissing him deeply once more.

"Well my cum and your hole is a hell of a flavor combo. I'll grant you that boy. Now scoot over if you are spending the night I'll warn you Daddy is.." and at that he stopped himself for a second and coninited "Sorry mojito by the way! You can just say Buck again I promise Zekey. But you are welcome to cuddle tonight if ya want. If ya rather head home no worries"

Zeke weighed his options for a second then felt the intoxicating warmth of Buck'd hairy belly behind him and the fact his clothes were all the way downstairs and he was absolutely too spent to walk downstairs much less next door and up another flight so rubbed his bare ass into the softening crouch of his new favorite neighbor and rested his head on his chest

"Honestly I don't know what i'm gonna look like walking for several reasons so I might as well stay here. Parents were bunking at their double date's guest house anyways so no worries here"

"Well then mi cosa su cosa I do have a very strict clothless visitor policy though and I retain the right to do some night time foundling if that's okay?"

"Hey when in Rome it your house rules after all"

Buck extended an arm across Zeke's belly and gave it the most gentle of squeezes.

"Hey Buck that stuff you said about my dad and well us umm do you really think you could make that happen?"

"Ohh baby bear," he said kissing the top of his head and moved his hand down gently playing with Zeke's spent cock and balls "trust me when I say if you want that to happen between us I can start work on it as early as tomorrow" And with that they both drifted into a dreamless sleep thinking this would be a hell of a summer indeed

12