Bear Country

Story Info
Turned in to a Daddy Bears new gimp.
11.7k words
4.53
6.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cocksman85
Cocksman85
126 Followers

I couldn't believe my rotten luck, what a time and place to break down.

I pulled my car over by the side of the road after hearing a loud bang from the engine. Steam was pouring out of the gaps in the bonnet as the car limped to a grinding halt. I applied the handbrake and quickly checked my phone, yep no signal what so ever out here as i let out a loud sigh of frustration. It was well past midnight and i was on a dark, country road miles from anywhere and the weather outside was what felt like hurricane winds and torrential rain. I took a deep breath as i weighed up my options, it was either sleep in my car and wait till morning or try and walk to the nearest village.

I knew next to nothing about fixing engines so that was quickly ruled out so i decided that i would have to walk the few miles to the nearest village and call a 24 hour recovery truck from there, the only problem was i didn't have a decent coat with me on this occasion and only a thin tracksuit jacket. I sighed to myself again before psyching myself up to set off.

I closed the door and locked my car behind me as i briskly started to trudge along the dark wet road, the rain was relentlessly hammering down against me as my jacket offered little protection. The cold water stinging my face like a thousand tiny needles stabbing me over and over as i walked into the darkness. I was on edge as it was completely pitch black and all i could hear was the leaves rustling against the harsh, howling winds.

After about 10 minutes of walking i heard the distant, familiar rumble of an engine behind me and as i looked back over my shoulder, sure enough i saw the dull glow of headlights back in the distance.

Normally i would never attempt to hitch a ride from a stranger but i was completely soaked through and freezing, my clothes were now plastered against my slender 5'8 frame like a second skin. I was shivering almost uncontrollably and still god knows how far away from the nearest village so i decided to try and flag the car down and hope they would take pity and give me a lift.

As the vehicle approached i held out my arm in the hope that they would stop. It worked! the vehicle slowed right down as it reached me, the vehicle was a big black Ford pick up truck and as it stopped, the window wound down.

"Is that your car a mile back?" enquired the gruff male voice came from within.

"Yeah, it died on me, great place to happen huh?" i mused in response.

"Hop in kid and i'l give you a lift" The stranger offered.

"Are you sure?" i replied looking into the dark cabin of the truck unable to see my rescuer.

"Sure am kid, a little waif like you won't last long out here" he continued.

"Oh man, that would be amazing. I just need dropping off at the next village so i can call a tow truck if that wouldn't be too much trouble?" i responded keenly.

"Yeah no sweat, hop in" the voice said.

As i stepped closer to his truck i could now make out his outline. He looked incredibly large and thick set as i swung open the door and quickly climbed into the passenger seat. As plopped myself down in the leather seat i got my first clear look at the driver. He was indeed thick, brawny man, likely in his late 40's or early 50's with a shaved head and thick goatee. He was absolutely massive, not fat but very muscular and beefy.

"The names Darryl" the man proclaimed, extending his hand.

"Jake" i offered back, extending my arm as i shook his hand.

His hand was much larger than my bony slender one and attached to it was his thick, hairy muscular arm. His tight fitting white t shirt was stretched to its maximum against his massive biceps, his grip was strong almost vice like making me grimace as he shook it firmly.

"How far away is the village?" i enquired.

"There's no where open in the village at this time of night." he chuckled as he informed me. I realised he was probably right, even the pubs would likely be shut by now.

"I will take you back to mine" he simply told me, not really giving me a choice.

"Are you sure? i wouldn't want to impose" i replied, suddenly feeling a little nervous.

"Yeah it's no problem kid, i've got a cottage not far from here. We need to get you out of those wet clothes" he told me with a sly grin.

His comment made me feel very uneasy but i tried to push it from my head, just my untrusting nature is all. I need to stop assuming everyone has an agenda and is out to get me and that some people can just be nice.

"Anyone know you're stuck out here?" Daryl enquired, his eyes fixed forward on the dark country roads.

"No i haven't been able to get in touch with anyone, the phone reception out here is shocking" i replied.

"Your boyfriend is probably worried sick" he added, with a slight smirk breaking across his lips.

"I'm not gay!" i shot back, a little more aggressively than i intended as i saw his jaw harden and his knuckles whiten as he gripped the wheel harder to my reply.

"I mean..." i started to follow up before clearing my throat.

"I have nothing against that kind of thing but i'm not gay myself!" i clarified nervously.

"Are you sure?" he quizzed further.

"Erm, yeah i'm sure" i replied again.

"Sorry it's just with you having that little twink like body i just assumed you were a knob gobbler" he added as he chuckled to himself.

"No, definitely not!" i responded, not knowing what else to add.

I just kind of chuckled nervously along with him as his truck left the country road and continued down a pitch black dirt path. We sat in dark silence for a few minutes until a fairly large wooden cladded building came into view. The property stood alone and even though it was very dark i could see no neighbouring properties nearby only a large barn off to the back of the cottage which i assumed was Darryl's aswell.

"No neighbours?" i enquired, breaking the awkward silence as he turned off the engine to his truck.

"No, i need my privacy" he stated quite bluntly, changing his demeanour from jovial to stern.

I was grateful for the help, but there was definitely something unsettling me around this man. I got out of the truck back into the pouring rain and quickly followed him to the front door of his cabin.

Darryl kicked off his boots near the front door upon entry so i followed suit and courteously did the same before following him into the lounge area. As i entered the well lit room, Darryl was stood there wearing jeans and a tight fitting olive coloured t-shirt. He was bald with a black goatee beard speckled with grey.

He really was an intimidating sight up close, standing probably just over 6 feet tall but incredibly stocky with a big round solid builders belly and what looked like barrels for pecs. His arms were large and incredibly muscular with equally thick and muscular legs.

I realised i was now staring so i quickly diverted my gaze around the rest of the room. The living area was fairly sparse with a lounge chair and a sofa facing against a wood burning stove which he had gone over to turn on. He clearly lived a straight forward and solitary life out here, i saw no luxuries like a tv or any real electronic devices lying around. Worryingly this also meant that i couldn't see a telephone that i could use to call someone, while i looked around i saw that Darryl had now wandered over to the stove and turned it on, adding a few small logs to the flame.

"It should warm up in a minute" he proclaimed as i stood shivering.

"Thanks" i replied quietly.

"Hey you're dripping water all over my hard wood floor." he snapped at me.

"Let me fetch you some dry clothes. I'm pretty sure i have some stuff in your size" he told me, with a giant smirk as he disappeared into another room.

I'm not sure how he would have anything in my size given the vast difference between us but my wet clothes were dripping and it would be nice to have dry, warm clothes on. He walked back in to the room less than a minute later, carrying a few items of clothing in his big hands.

"Put these on" he said firmly, handing me the items before he walked straight back out of the room again.

I looked at the dry clothing he handed me and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. He couldn't expect me to wear these, surely.

I unfolded what looked like the tightest belly top i had ever seen in my life with the word 'Slut' emblazoned across the chest that looked two sizes too small even for me and a small neon green jockstrap.

Darryl walked back into the room and i was a little shocked to see that he was now shirtless as he exposed his massive torso. His meaty chest and arms were very hairy but his big round solid belly was relatively smooth but for a thin line of hair that traced down to his belly button. He had pierced nipples with a metal hoop through each.

"Darryl?" i asked with a slight tremor in my voice as he looked up at me in response.

"I'm not sure if theres been a mistake or something but i can't wear these" i informed him, trying my best to be polite.

"Nonsense boy, put them on its not like anyone will see you wearing it if thats what you are worried about" he replied firmly.

"I think i'm alright as i am" i stammered in reply, trying to regain my composure.

Darryl just stood, still shirtless staring expectantly at me.

"Look, thank you for the lift and everything but it looks to be calming down a little outside so i think il head back out to my car and stay in there til the morning" i said trying to delicately remove myself from this situation while trying to avoid looking directly at him and slowly backed myself up towards the front door.

"Don't be silly boy, it's rude to reject someones hospitality" he scoffed as he stalked his way toward me".

"I didn't mean..." i started to say before he cut me off.

"Besides, it's still pouring down out there and you have no idea where we are" he said with a slightly menacing edge to his words.

"I won't ask again, now put them on!" he said almost threateningly, making me shudder as he walked out of the room yet again leaving alone in the living room.

"Shit" i said quietly out loud as i tried to calm myself down and reassure myself this was still somehow normal.

I thought it best not to offend him and just go along with it, i reluctantly peeled off my soaking wet clothes and underwear and first slipped into the tiny jockstrap pulling it up over my legs until my package filled the front pouch. I wasn't massively endowed or anything, truth be told i had a less than average sized penis but even my cock filled this tiny thing impressively. Finally i put the skin tight white belly top on and despite me being incredibly thin and scrawny it clung to me even tighter than my wet clothes.

I stood there feeling utterly ridiculous as my scrawny, flat stomach was exposed along with my ass cheeks which were hanging out of the jock with my bulge on full display. Why on earth did he even keep clothing like this?.

Darryl walked back in again from the room he kept retreating to and to my complete horror i saw that he had now changed out of the jeans he was wearing and was now wearing just a pair of biker boots and a jockstrap of his own, only his was much bigger and had a black leather pouch. The leather pouch was absurdly bulging at the front, the jock was a very large size yet whatever he had stuffed in there clearly had no issues filling it completely. I swallowed hard, almost flinching in anticipation as he made his way towards me before he she stopped to pick up my soaking wet clothes.

"You won't need these any more boy" he said as he picked them up before once again heading into the other room.

What did he mean i won't need my clothes again?. My stomach was churning as the worry started to settle in but despite the fear of my situation i found my eyes inexplicably drawn to him as he walked away. I looked at his thick, beefy butt cheeks hanging out of the back of his jock, it was large round and hairy in keeping with the rest of him.

I will stress right here and right now that i was being 100% truthful when i told him in the car that i wasn't gay at all and that irrespective of my slight and somewhat feminine frame i was very much straight. In spite of all this i wasn't naive, i now had a pretty good idea that he thought i was gay and would be expecting some kind of sexual engagement with me. The realisation of this made me feel sick and knew i had to get out of here some how some way. But i still found that my eyes were inexplicably drawn to him and even more shockingly, i felt my cock starting to stir to life in my jock.

I shook my head to try and shake off the fog of weirdness i currently found myself in and to regain my focus. I just needed to get my clothes back and get out of here somehow as i dreaded to think what he had planned for me. Unfortunately though Darryl was right, I had no idea where we are and to make matters worse i had willingly surrendered my clothes and was currently stood dressed like a gay twink.

Darryl re emerged once again, still dressed as ridiculously as before, this time carrying a small bottle in his hand. He popped the cap and squeezed a generous amount of liquid into his hand before tossing the bottle onto his sofa.

"This will warm you up" he stated.

He walked behind me and started rubbing his hands firmly all over my body as i simply froze in place as this massive scantily dressed male stranger massaged warm oil firmly into my skin. His strong hands worked their way down to my my lithe little body down to my exposed ass cheeks as he roughly kneaded them in the palms of his coarse hands. I almost yelped as i felt his thick sausage like finger go between them pressing firmly against my puckered sphincter as i started to tremble in fear, keeping my hole clenched tight again this would be invader.

I was almost relieved as his hands moved away from my back door and worked their way around to my front as he kneaded the warm oil into my chest and stomach, cocooning me almost in a bear hug. I could feel his hot breath on my neck behind me as he continued and i felt the cold leather and metal from his chest harness press against my back. I swallowed hard as i felt the thick, bulging front of his jock pressed firmly against the exposed flesh of my ass. I was terrified in his grip but even more by the realisation that my cock was swollen painfully, filling the confines of small jock as he continued to grind his shovel like hands into my skin.

Mercifully he released my from his embrace and walked back in front of me. My skin was now warm and tingling as i looked down at my stomach, the shine on my skin incredible.

"I've got to say, that outfit really suits you" he complimented as his eyes devoured me hungrily. I felt like cattle bought and sold at a meat market as he inspected every exposed inch of me.

"Thanks" i said quietly, completely mortified at my unfolding situation. There was nowhere to hide under his piercing gaze as i prayed for my erection to subside.

"Call me Sir" he said, instructing me rather than requesting.

"Erm, ok sir" i replied meekly, obeying his request without resistance as my masculinity wilted away before me.

He leaned forward, picking up the discarded oil bottle from the sofa and held it forwards in my direction, clearly expecting me to oil him up in return. Feeling intimidated and vulnerable, i nervously took the bottle from him and began to squeeze some of the warm liquid into my palm. He stood before me like a big oak tree as i tentatively approached and began to softly rub the oil into his chest. I was amazed at how solid his chest was, each pec felt like a beer barrel as it strained against the harness he was wearing.

"What kind of girly strength is that?" he fired at me suddenly, making me almost jump out of my skin.

"Don't paint brush me with those bitch hands, work it in hard" he demanded.

Somehow i found myself obeying his command without objecting as i pressed and gripped harder into his hard, hairy skin. I worked my way down to his rock hard bulbous stomach and rubbed the oil in as firmly as i could almost like a witch rubbing her cauldron. I could feel his gaze looking down on me but i refused to look up and catch his eye out of shame.

"Legs and back as well boy and don't neglect the glutes" he ordered as i gave a slight nod in response.

I continued down to his legs, kneeling before him and rubbing the warm oil into his thick thighs before moving inwards to his muscular groin. His legs were thick like oak trees as my hands were now massaging each of his groins in turn with both hands, taking extra care not to touch the enormous bulging leather pouch between them.

His crotch was now directly at eye level as i nervously glanced at it. I could feel the heat coming radiating from his crotch as i continued to rub oil into his legs as firmly as i could manage when suddenly i saw the leather pouch start to stir as he was becoming more aroused against my touch.

He let out an audible groan as i moved myself around the back and continued to rub as firmly as i could manage before eventually stopping at the thick globes that made up his ass.

"Look, i'm really sorry Darryl, i mean Sir but i think theres been a misunderstanding" i told him, wanting to stop this from going any further. He turned to face me and just grinned as he put his hand on my shoulder, leading me to the sofa and forcefully sitting me down.

"There's no misunderstanding boy. I can spot a mincing cocksucker a mile off, thats why i picked you up" he told me brashly as I recoiled against his words and dragged my eyes away from the obscene bulge staring me down.

"What the fuck?" i spat out vehemently as Darryl simply chuckled at me, looking me up and down as if to remind me of what i was wearing.

I suddenly went a deep shade of crimson as Darryl plopped his bulky frame on the sofa next to me, exhaling as he did and stared directly at me while rubbing his crotch. I gulped hard trying not to break eye contact and look at his crotch as he continued to rub it. I failed, my eyes kept flickering down and was amazed at how big his rapidly swelling cock was inside his jock, it wasn't even fully erect and already looked as thick as a tree trunk from the outline it caused in his jock.

He reached his hand into his jock and fished around before re emerging with his python in hand. I found my self stunned into silence as i started to stare once more, his cock was absolutely enormous. It was thick and at least 10 inches in length and impossibly veiny, with the head circumcised and swollen thick like a mushroom.

"I can see in your eyes how much you want it. All you have to do is accept your place and get on your knees and crawl over and you can have it" he stated.

"I don't want it, i am straight" i said sounding almost as if i was trying to convince myself.

"You don't look very straight" he said, referring to the clothes i had on.

It was at this point i became painfully aware of how hard my own penis still was as it poked against the material of my jock. I rapidly adjusted how i was sat in an effort to conceal my arousal from the burly predator sat opposite.

"Have you ever sucked cock before?" he asked bluntly.

"No i told you i'm straight" i said, flustered by my own arousal.

"No problem, i'l show you how its' done" he stated.

"What do you mean?" i asked nervously as Darryl just stared back at me with his piercing green eyes before he raised his right hand and snapped his fingers loudly.

I was startled as the door that Darryl had been in and out of suddenly opened and i was shocked to see who or should i say what walked through.

A figure emerged of average height and weight and clad completely in a latex catsuit with a black, eyeless hood over their head and a ball gag fixed firmly over their mouth as they wandered blindly into the room.

Cocksman85
Cocksman85
126 Followers