Bear Country

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew you would be a natural Waif, I bet you're rock hard again as well aren't you" he asked, in a taunting tone.

I blushed with his thick warm meat still in my mouth, embarrassed that he was right. All of a sudden, and strangely to my disappointment he pushed my head off his cock.

"Stand up Waif" he commanded as i slowly and gingerly stood up, my knees aching after kneeling on the hard floor.

"Ha! i knew it, only proper little faggot's get a hard on when sucking cock." he mocked, i felt angry but deep down he was right. I didn't think i was gay but all i wanted to do was put his thick meaty magnificent cock back in my mouth, i couldn't take my eyes off it, i was so confused.

"I bet very soon you will cum from just sucking cock" he laughed to himself.

"Do you want some more Waif?" he teased, wagging his cock from side to side.

"Yes Daddy" i said humiliated as i fought against the words leaving my mouth but deep down knowing that i actually did.

"I want you to crawl back between my legs" he ordered.

"Yes Daddy" i replied before wincing as i got back on my knees and crawled directly towards his cock.

"Not so fast Waif" Darryl said sharply as he raised his boot and placed it on my forehead, stopping me dead.

"I want you to beg" he ordered, his foot still on my head as he slowly stroked his monster baton.

"Please don't make me" i replied, my voice trembling.

Darryl growled as he stared a hole through me, i swallowed hard as i struggled to maintain eye contact.

"Please let me suck you Daddy" i said almost whispering.

He simply shook his head.

"I'm sure you can do better than that" he mocked.

"Please let me suck your massive cock Daddy" i said louder without pausing as i stared at his veiny monster, my mouth watering.

He said nothing, continuing to stare at me while rubbing his throbbing cock still.

"Please, let me suck your magnificent, massive cock Daddy" i pleaded this time, surprising myself with how desperate i actually was to take his enormous pole back inside my mouth.

"Thats better Waif, doesn't it feel better being honest?" he stated as i blushed in return.

"Yes Daddy" i meekly responded as he removed his foot from my head allowing me to crawl between his muscular hairy legs, inches away from the tip of his thick, glistening purple helmet.

"What are you?" he asked again.

"A gay slut" i responded shamefully.

"Who's gay slut?" he quizzed further.

"I'm your gay slut Daddy" i said, this time with out flinching.

"Good boy, now suck Daddy's cock" he ordered as he removed his hands from his cock, giving me free access once more.

"Thank you Daddy" i responded as i took the huge member in my hands once again, still shocked by the warm fleshy thickness as i lowered my head and slowly let the helmet part my lips.

My mouth stretched wide once again as the taste of sweat and baby oil filled my mouth and his natural musk filled my nostrils. The combination driving my lust to places i had never experienced before as i worked my way as far down his shaft as i could and then back up again. It was intoxicating and without realising, was letting soft moans escape as i worshipped his manhood.

"You are such a slut" he purred as i continued to suck and kiss his cock with everything i had. I felt his leather boot caress the front of my jock, my own cock painfully hard still.

Darryl suddenly and without warning, grabbed my head and started for buck his hips up from the couch. My eyes widened as he forced nearly 2/3 of his thick baton inside my fully stretched mouth. I started to gag and panic, i was balking and heaving on his cock and i heard him laugh as he had me skewered.

"You are my little house sissy and i am going to fuck your mouth and your little tight ass every night for the rest of your life" he grunted, now bucking his thick cock in and out of my mouth as i was held helpless in his grip.

His words made me shudder, the rest of my life?. I had gotten so lost in my thoughts, a short hour ago i was a straight guy lost in the country side where as now i was on my knees in a jock strap being skull fucked by a massive hairy stranger. He was getting more aggressive the hornier he was getting, he was now bottoming out inside my mouth as my nose kept touching his thin layer of pubic hair.

My eyes were streaming and i was dry heaving uncontrollably, and unable to breathe as i felt my vision go blurry and i was sure i was about to black out when he suddenly and mercifully stopped.

I fell backwards as he released me and his cock fell from my mouth. I gasped for air as i heard him continue to laugh. He stood up and walked over to me as he bent down and fastened a leather collar around my neck with a chain attached. He used the chain to pull me up as i groggily got to my feet, my knees ached where i had been kneeling on the hard wood floor.

I was reminded about his immense size as he towered above me and started to walk to the back door pulling me along by my collar. I was terrified at what was coming next and where he was taking me.

We entered a small dimly lit hall way with two doors on either side and one at the end. Darryl led me to the door at the end and as we entered the room it was pitch black as he closed the door behind us as he turned on the light.

As light filled the room i winced as my eyes adjusted, my mouth fell open as i saw the room was filled with a wide assortment of BDSM equipment and paraphernalia. The walls were adorned with whips, canes and masks all hanging from pegs and there were shelves along one of the walls that had all manner and sizes of dildos and butt plugs. On one wall the was a cross with shackles on each of the four points and as my eyes traced around there was an empty cage in the corner. My eyes were drawn back to the centre of the room where there was a low wooden horse bench, once again with four shackles around the bottom of each corner and Meat the hooded gimp from earlier was stood next to it.

Darryl yanked on my chain, pulling me toward the bench as he handed the lead to Meat.

"Secure him in place Meat" Darryl ordered.

"Yes master" he replied obediently as he pulled me to the foot of the wooden horse. I was now trembling in fear, knowing that if i was fastened to it then i would be completely bound and helpless but still my cock was solid.

Meat pushed me in the back so i was now bent over the wooden horse, my bare tummy resting against the firm wood. Meat had knelt down and i felt him securing the shackles to my ankles. I was trembling in fear and anticipation all at once but i said nothing to try and stop what was happening.

Meat had moved round into my field of vision in front of me, it amazed me that he was still wearing his eyeless hood so could clearly see nothing but still knew his way around as he knelt down again and fastened the front shackles to my wrists. I was now secured firmly and prostrate across the wooden horse bench.

"Lube his pussy up" Darryl barked again as i felt Meat move behind me once more.

I shuddered as i felt a cold liquid suddenly squirted between my cheeks and i would have leapt into the air if i wasn't shackled in place as i felt a finger suddenly force its way past my sphincter causing me to wail loudly against the sudden intrusion.

"Oh that looks so tight" Darryl proclaimed as i felt even more cold liquid squirted onto my back passage as Meats finger worked its way gently in and out.

"Please Daddy i can't do this" i pleaded finally.

"Ha! you're about to have something a lot bigger than Meats little finger inside you in a minute Waif" he mused as Meat dislodged his finger from me and i felt the lubricant trickle out of me.

"Get over here Meat" i heard Darryl command his gimp behind me.

I moved my head to look over my shoulder, craning my neck to see what was happening. I saw that Darryl was attaching a lead that was dangling from the ceiling and securing it firmly around his collar.

"You are going to stand there and listen while i break in my new gimp, do you understand?" he asked firmly

"Yes master" he said, almost excitedly.

I quickly turned my head back around and nervously awaited before a shadow cast over my body as Darryl move his massive bulk behind me before i felt a warm hardness press against my puckered, well lubed hole as i closed my eyes.

My eyes shot back open as i felt immense pressure against my hole, my entrance bravely resisting the meaty intruder but i felt myself open as it found its way inside.

"FUCK! this is so tight" i heard his gasp behind me as he brought his skillet like hand down hard against my ass cheek, the stinging sound of slapped flesh filled the room like a gun shot going off causing me to yell out in pain.

Darryl suddenly grabbed the waist of my jockstrap and firmly pressed the first inch of his enormous cock inside me. My fists clenched and my body was shuddering out of control as every nerve ending in my ass felt on fire, i thought i was going to be ripped in two.

He held still as my body tried to acclimatise to his massive weapon, not that i could go anywhere. He pushed harder as i felt yet more of his massive length slide deeper, rearranging my insides as it went.

"OH MY GOD STOP, DADDY PLEASE! I CAN'T TAKE IT!" i begged him loudly as he continued to push deeper, tearing me apart.

He leaned forward and grabbed me roughly by the hair pulling my head back.

"You can and you will, you little little faggot slut. Daddy is going to fuck you like you crave" He hissed in my ear before he let go of my hair and roughly thrust the rest of his massive cock inside me, buried to the hilt.

I screamed loudly, the pain in my now not virgin ass was considerable as i felt his cock nestled deep inside me.

"Holy shit Waif, this little ass of yours was absolutely built to be fucked" he growled as i felt him rearrange his stance behind me. I whimpered and mewled into the bench as i mashed my face hard into the surface trying to calm the throbbing pain from my arse.

Darryl once again hooked his hands into the waist band of my jockstrap as he slowly withdrew his python inch by inch until he was nearly out completely before suddenly slamming his length back inside me with a violent snap of his hips, his thick heavy balls ricocheting off mine as he did.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK" i yelled loudly once again as he filled me back to the brim.

"Shut the fuck up!" Darryl hissed as he repeated the move again only this time faster.

"PLEASE DADDY PLEASE, IT'S TOO BIG" i begged, screaming as his throbbing meat pressed hard against my prostate.

The pain in my ass was almost unbearable but to my immense surprise, the pressure against my prostate was unlike anything i had ever felt and was causing my cock to swell and throb harder than i had ever felt before.

Darryl ignored my protest as he started to fuck me in a steady rhythm, the sound of his pelvis smacking against my fleshy cheeks filled the room. I kept my head down and bit my lip hard, the pain was evaporating and to my shock was being replaced by incredible pleasure. His cock was hitting unexplored nerve endings that were sending incredible sensations throughout my body as he continued to piston away behind me.

"Ohhhh fuck" i whispered to myself followed by a soft but prolonged moan.

"Do you like being fucked in the ass Waif?" i heard him ask behind me. I hated to even admit it but i was starting to really enjoy it.

"Mmmhmm" i muttered, as he picked up his thrusting pace. He was now absolutely pummelling my prostate, my cock as so hard that it almost hurt.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" i wailed repeatedly as he fucked away my masculinity.

"I knew you were a little butt slut" he grunted behind me as i continued to moan as he continued to use his meaty cock as a battering ram against my prostate.

"Oh god, Daddy!" i panted breathlessly.

"Do you like Daddy filling you up with his massive cock" he growled as he pounded away, smushing my had cock into the wooden horse.

"Oh fuck, yes Daddy i love it" i gasped and moaned, finally getting out of my head and losing myself in the moment.

"You're my little sissy gimp aren't you Waif?" he asked.

"Mmmmmm, oh my god. Yes daddy sir i'm your faggot gimp" i whimpered in submission back to him.

"Your nothing but two tight holes to me" he spat.

He stopped driving his enormous cock into me briefly allowing me to catch my breath but let out a slight whimper in disappointment that he had stopped.

"Why did you stop Daddy" i panted.

"I'm going to give you a choice Waif" he said sternly, his hard cock still resting inside me.

"What is it?" i enquired suddenly worried but also really missing him pounding me.

"If you want, i will un chain you and give you you clothes back. They should be dry now and you can leave. I'l even call you a recovery truck and take you back to your car" he said as i looked over my shoulder completely puzzled.

"Or..." he said, letting it hang in the air before finishing.

"Yes Daddy" i stammered, still aching for him to pound me again but stretched wide with half of his enormous cock buried in my ass.

"You can stay where you are and let Daddy fuck you until you are a quivering mess and you will beg me to breed you." he offered, and just as i was about to respond he cut me off.

"But whatever you choose will be final. If you want to leave then you can never come back" he informed me.

"And if you do stay then you surrender your identity to me and become one of my house gimps. You will do exactly what i say when i say it and you will wear exactly what you are told. Do you understand?" his words brought me back into reality as i tried to focus.

"What!" i stammered trying to collect my thoughts, knowing i should take option 1, leave this place and chalk it all up as a crazy dream.

"What's it going to be Waif?" he asked impatiently as my mind wrestled with its self. I knew what i should do but couldn't bring myself to say it.

"I can't" i responded as i fumbled with my words. Darryl sighed in response as he began to withdraw his monster cock from me.

"WAIT!" i practically yelled as he held still, only the tip of his cock remained inside my stretched ass hole.

"Once I'm out then its final Waif, whats it gonna be?" he demanded.

"I will stay, i'l be one of your gimps" the words fell out of my mouth almost against my will. My only thought was wanting to keep feeling his cock inside.

"Are you sure Waif? there's no going back you know. You wanna stay and be Daddy's little sissy gimp?" he checked as i met his words with a slight pause.

"Yes Daddy, i will be your gimp, please fuck me" i pleaded, the last shred of my masculinity fell away as i sold away my life to be fucked my new Daddy bear.

"Haha you little slut" he mocked as he drove his full length back inside me to seal the deal.

I gasped and moaned at feeling full once again.

"Beg for it" he roared.

"Ooooh, fuckkkkk. Please fuck me with your big cock Daddy" i begged and pleaded as he responded by once again picking up his thrusting pace and driving his massive fleshy battering ram deep inside over and over.

"OH MY GOD!!!, AAAAAA FUCKKKKK" i had lost control and my screams of pleasure filled his playroom.

"YEAH, TAKE THAT BIG DICK YOU LITTLE SISSY SLUT" he hissed, bringing his hand down and slapping my ass cheek as he pounded my gaping hole.

"FUCK ME DADDY, FUCK ME DADDY, FUCK ME DADDY" i yelled, losing myself in the feeling of being used and helpless.

Darryl grunted and moaned as he hammered me with every thrust, my balls were aching from the repeated blows of his own monster sack. The sound of Skin slapping skin and squelching lube added to orchestra of my screaming and now incoherent words.

"DADDY'S LITTLE FUCK TOY!" he yelled at me, as he pounded my gaping hole into submission.

"Your not a man anymore, just a hole to please me" he cackled.

"MMMMMMMM YES DADDY! FUCKKKKK" i squealed as i started to realise i was suddenly about to cum.

I was so lost in the new found pleasure of having my anus pounded into oblivion that i hadn't felt the build up of my own approaching orgasm. My cock was aching, digging into the firm material of my jock pouch. My shaft and balls started to tighten and my whole body started to shake.

"DADDY!, I'M CUMMING!!!!" i yelled helplessly as he continued to hammer my hole. The sensation of a hands free orgasm was unlike anything i had experienced, being forced to the bring of orgasm against my will without my cock being touched was incredible.

"HA, YOU LITTLE FUCKING SISSY SLUT" he bellowed, revelling in my cumming against my will.

"I knew you were meant for this when i saw you. Go on have your sissy orgasm" he laughed before smashing his hips as hard as he could over and over, burying his massive cock into my abused hole.

My legs buckled as my body went limp, i collapsed onto the wooden horse i was shackled on.

"I'M CUMMING DADDY!" i screamed as my cock erupted in my jock, spurt after spurt coated it and with every spasm my asshole clenched around Daddy Darryl's enormous meaty battering ram. I let out an endless cacophony of mindless ramblings as he fucked the orgasm out of me, milking my cock by pounding my prostate.

"FUCK, WAIF. YOUR ASS IS TUGGING MY COCK LIKE A TEENAGE PROM DATE!. GET READY!!" he bellowed loudly as my orgasm began to subside, i slouched against the horse completely drained with cum leaking out of my jock as he neared his own thunderous orgasm.

He buried his fleshy snake deep in my bowels and a dug his fingers into the flesh of my ass cheeks as i felt his cock twitch and deposit his molten load deep inside me over and over again as he let out a loud but satisfying groan. The feeling was odd, my insides were warm and sticky as i was slumped on the horse completely spent and used. Darryl slowly withdrew his cock from its well used sheath as he did my gaping hole radiated with raw heat after the frenetic pounding it had received, i felt his hot cum slowly ooze out of me trickling down my balls.

Darryl appeared in my peripheral vision as his heavy boots thudded against the floor boards as i groggily lifted my head to see that his well spent (but still massively thick) cock was hanging inches away from my prone face.

"Clean it!" he ordered.

"Huh?" i replied, almost drunkenly as he grabbed my head and yanked it upwards, shoving his dripping, well used cock past my mouth as my eyes bugged wide.

"You are such a dirty little cum slut" he said as he looked down at me.

The taste was very pungent, his cock as slick with salty tasting cum mixed with lubricant and the bitter after taste of my own ass. I sucked as best i could, my jaw ached but i tried to please using my tongue to clean the fluids off.

He withdrew his cock with a plop sound as it left my mouth with a groan of disappointment as he walked away behind me again.

"Meat go and take my new gimp to his living quarters while i go and deal with Sarge" he instructed to Meat as walked over to him and he unclipped him from the lead on his collar.

I felt hands unfastening the restraints around my ankles, my legs were not supporting my body as i remained slumped against the horse. I saw Meat walk in front of me and he started to undo the restraints on my wrists before he put his arms under mine and hauled me to my feet.

My legs were like jelly, i felt them tremble beneath me as i gingerly started to move them, my hole was pulsating and i felt Darryl's sticky seed ooze out of me as i walked. Meat lead me out of the door, into the dimly lit hallway before taking me to another dark room. It still amazed me how well he knew his way around despite wearing an eyeless hood.

The room was dark and pretty small but i could make out the shape of 4 cages as Meat lead me over to one and beckoned for me to get in.