Bear Country

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Woah, what the fuck is that" i shouted loudly as Darryl hefted himself up and walked over to the stranger and pulled him towards the sofa and he simply sunk to his knees in front of me as Darryl sat right back down alongside.

"This is one of my house gimps, his name is Meat. Don't be rude, say hello to our guest Meat" he asked the gimp.

"FmFFMFMmmf" came the inaudible muffle from behind his gag as Darryl laughed loudly.

Meat is going to show you how to worship a mans cock properly" he explained as he leaned forward and loosened the ball gag his gimp had on, allowing it to fall around his neck like a piece of obscene jewellery.

The hooded gimp quickly and eagerly crawled between Darryl's legs before hungrily taking his masters enormous cock into his mouth and started bobbing his head up and down, slurping and sucking like there was no tomorrow.

"A house gimp is a submissive male who has willingly surrendered his past life and identity to live here and serve me however i want" Darryl explained in between grunts and groans as the latex bound sex slave slobbered over his engorged cock like his life depended on it.

I watched intently as this lewd gay sex show like something from pulp fiction unfolded before my eyes. I fought to continue hiding my own erection as it strained against the front of my jock. Meat was only able to take around half of Darryl's cock down his throat as he gagged and heaved once he had gone as far down as he could before bringing his head back up to the tip. He continued by tracing the length of his masters enormous cock with his tongue as Darryl just simply laid back and gently tugged at his nipple piercings as Meat continued to make love to his cock with his mouth.

"You see boy, a few years ago Meat was a married straight man. He too was convinced he wasn't a faggot but when i saw him i knew different. I could see in his eyes what he was and where he needed to be" Darryl proceeded to tell me followed by a soft groan as he enjoyed the blowjob he was receiving.

"Once he gave in to his desires and spent his first weekend impaled on my cock, he left his wife and job and has been one of my live in gimps ever since. As will you!" he proceeded to inform me.

"But I'm not gay" i weakly protested, not taking my eyes off the continuing fellatio and my own erection was now painful as it strained against the tight confines of my jock.

"Boy, you are even less straight than meat and he's currently got my cock down his his throat" he shot mockingly at me.

I couldn't find the words to respond nor the strength of will to stop staring. It was like i was pinned in place by an invisible force.

"Tell our new guest how good your Masters dick tastes" Darryl instructed his gimp as he begrudgingly took the magnificent veiny bastard out of his mouth.

"It tastes wonderful master, please let me keep sucking" he begged as Darryl responded with a slight nod as Meat dove back down and sucked his cock with renewed vigour.

Darryl groaned under the renewed oral assault his slave was delivering as i absentmindedly licked my lips.

"How rude of me, Meat why don't you treat our new guest with that trained mouth of yours" Darryl instructed his gimp as he once again disappointedly removed his masters cock from his mouth.

"Yes master" he obediently replied before crawling over to my side of the couch and looking me dead in the eyes.

"Please can i suck your cock" he almost pleaded with me.

"I....can't, I...don't" i stuttered as words continued to tumble out of my mouth.

"It doesn't make you gay to get head of a man, a good blowjob is a good blowjob right?" Darryl started to chip away at my weakening resolve.

"I mean, when you put it like that i guess so" i reasoned as my rock hard cock was now doing all of my thinking.

"Between you and me, men give the best head. We just know how we like it done and how good it feels" he remarked.

"I mean, that makes a lot of sense" i rationalised, looking for any reason i can find to get this blowjob i found myself craving.

"Sir!" he snapped.

"Sorry Sir" i corrected myself.

"Go on it's not like anyone will find out, give it a try" he urged.

"Ok, Sir" i replied nervously.

"Thats the spirit boy, and between you and me Meat certainly knows his way around a cock" he laughed.

"I could see that sir" i nervously chuckled.

"Good boy, you're learning" he replied, as if praising a pet dog.

"Go on, offer Meat your meat" he laughed to himself.

I nervously looked down at the hooded gimp between my legs, his eyeless hood staring blankly back at me, his mouth was all i could see and he was impatiently licking his lips with drool running down his chin from when he had been servicing Darryl moments ago. Oh to hell with it i thought as i fished inside my jock, trembling nervously as i pulled my rock hard 5 inch dick out and pointed it gingerly towards the gimps face.

Almost as if he could sense a cock nearby he simply leaned forward and inhaled my cock deep in his warm throat. I let out an involuntary audible gasp as the warm wetness of his mouth completely engulfed my member.

"Good isn't it?" Darryl asked me.

"Mmmmmmhmmmmm yes sir!" i moaned in reply, not realising or caring that i had just called him sir without hesitation.

The sensation was was absolutely incredible. I have had a couple of blowjobs in the past and while they felt great at the time, nothing compared to this. He was practically worshipping it, massaging the shaft with his warm throat as he kept the whole thing buried to the base.

"Fuck" i growled as he withdrew to the tip of my penis and aggressively sucked the head a few times before diving right back down to the base making a slurping sound as he did.

"See told you that Meat knows his way around a cock didn't i?" i heard Darryl say next to me as he slowly stroked his humongous cock while he watched.

"Yes! oh my god yes sir" i replied almost out of breath.

"I mean he struggles to take even half of my monster but that little thing he has no problem with" he added emasculating me with his comment but i didn't care in that moment as i was drowning in a sea of pleasure.

I felt my balls start to tighten as i was moments from the best orgasm of my life.

"Fuck! Fuck! i'm going to cum" i panted as i dug my nails into the sofa as i neared the point of no return.

Darryl suddenly snapped his fingers and without hesitating his gimp removed my cock from his mouth and obediently returned upright on his knees.

I sat there and panted despairingly as my cock twitched, on the brink of release, dripping with saliva.

"I think thats enough Meat" Darryl stated.

"Yes master" he replied with a tinge of disappointment in his voice.

"Oh my god, i was about to cum. Please let him finish me sir!" i almost begged him.

"Oh, you want to cum?" he added sarcastically.

"Yes more than anything sir" i almost shrieked.

"I suppose Meat could finish you off. It would only be fair if you return the favour though i think, wouldn't you say?" he countered.

"What!, i don't think...." i started to weakly object when the gimp suddenly started licking up and down my shaft, cutting me off as he teased me. Next i felt his hand gently fondle my balls, keeping my orgasm boiling.

"Oh wow" i purred as my balls rolled between his fingertips.

"I'm sorry, you were saying?" Darryl playfully asked.

"I'm not gay" i continued.

"Clearly" he mocked, looking at the male sex slave teasing my cock and as i was about to retort he cut me off again.

"Look, It would just two blokes helping each other out. Nothing homosexual about that is there?" he countered, his rationale coupled with my brewing orgasm completely obliterating my resolve.

"Well when you put it like...oh fuckkkk!!" i started as i suddenly felt my cock part the gimps warm lips once again as he hungrily sucked the tip.

"MMMMMM, i guess.... oh wow, i'll do it" i said panting hard.

"Splendid" Darryl snapped his fingers again as his gimp started bobbing up and down on my cock with renewed passion.

"FUCK, FUCK, OH MY GOD!" i shouted and moaned as he bobbed up and down from tip to base over and over, squeezing my balls as he went.

"Are you sure you aren't gay, you are moaning like bitch boy on heat" Darryl enquired.

"Oh my god!, no sir!" i panted and started to quiver as i neared my orgasm for the second time when Meat suddenly froze still, with my cock held in is mouth.

"Oh my god! please don't stop" i pleaded, desperate for release.

"Begging to cum in another mans mouth doesn't sound very straight" Darryl mocked.

"Wow, oh my" i gasped, not in response to Darryl but because his gimp had slowly started swirling his tongue around my swollen tip.

"If you admit to me that you're a little gay slut i will let Meat finish you off" Darryl offered.

I was in complete inner turmoil. I was desperate to cum, i had never been worked up like this before in my life but despite the fact i was dressed like a little twink and was being sucked to within an inch of my life by a gimp i was still sure deep down that i was straight.

"Please i can't" i pleaded again.

"Pity, oh well i guess that will do Meat. You may get up and go back to your tasks now" Darryl informed his gimp.

My state of arousal had now taken over my self respect, i needed to cum in this gimps mouth and if thats what i needed to say then so be it.

"WAIT!" i cried.

Darryl looked at me expectantly for me to say the words while the gimp help his position with my throbbing 5 inch cock nestled between his lips.

"Last chance, tell me that you are little gay slut" he warned.

"I'm a little gay slut" i muttered quietly as deep shame swelled inside me with each word that left my lips and i felt my cheeks going a deep shade of red.

"I don't think Meat could hear you" Darryl scoffed as almost on command his gimp started bobbing up and down once more and my eyes rolled back into my head.

"Say it louder or this all stops" Darryl demanded firmly.

"I'm a little gay slut" i said a bit louder, my voice still resisting the words but not wanting this experience to stop until i had cum.

"SIR!" Darryl scalded as he suddenly wrapped one of his meaty oily hands around my neck.

"I'm sorry, sir!" i pathetically apologised, panicking in fear as he gripped me.

"WHAT ARE YOU?" he yelled still gripping my throat.

"Im a little gay slut sir!" i whimpered in fear as the words flowed effortlessly from my lips before i let out a soft moan as the gimps continued sucking sent ripples of pleasure through my body.

"I want you to beg me to let you cum" he hissed, tightening his grip.

The pleasure was building up deep inside again, taking my mind off the mountain of a man with his hand around my neck as i neared my orgasm yet again and desperately not wanting it to stop again.

"Please let me cum sir! please, please, please" i pleaded pathetically.

"Does my little twink sissy faggot want to cum" he taunted.

"Yes sir, please sir let me cum" continued to beg nearing the point of no return despite the degrading names.

"SAY IT AGAIN, WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT!" he roared in my face.

"I'm a fucking gay faggot slut and i want to cum so bad, please sir" i pleaded practially crying.

"WHOS LITTLE GAY FAGGOT ARE YOU!!!?" he continued to yell in my face.

"I'm your gay faggot slut Sir. OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO CUM!" i pathetically declared, surrendering my masculinity for an orgasm.

"Good boy" Darryl praised as he took his hand off my neck.

"Meat finish him off" he ordered like a twisted roman dictator as his gimp slave deep throated me, pushing me over the edge and past the point of no return.

I almost wailed as i felt my cock erupt deep into Meat's mouth, spewing my hot, molten mess deep into his hungry mouth as he kept sucking. My toes curled as the sensation was unlike anything i had ever felt, almost unbearable as i rode the wave of my orgasm, my cock spasming over and over as i lost myself in that moment.

As my orgasm eventually subsided i felt his mouth leave my well used cock, i fought to regain my composure and looked down. My spent cock was slick with saliva and semen and Meats eyeless hood just stared blankly in my direction.

"Thank you for your cum" he said quietly.

"Back to your tasks now Meat!" Darryl interrupted, instructing his gimp.

"Yes master" he replied as Darryl leant forward and re attached his ball gag, fixing it in place forcing his mouth wide as he tightened the fastening behind his head. The gimp then blindly walked towards the door he first emerged from, knowing exactly where he was going before he disappeared into the room, closing the door behind him.

I looked at Darryl nervously as he sat there dominating the space with his thick bulky frame glistening from the coating of oil on his skin and his monster cock now stuffed back inside the leather pouch of his jock.

"Put that little cock away, you won't be needing it" he scoffed as i shakily started tucking my fluid coated cock back inside my own small jock still reeling from the best orgasm of my life.

"I do love watching a "straight" man begging to cum in another mans mouth" Darryl said, sarcastically air quoting the word straight with his fingers.

I sat there in stunned silence. no longer driven by my lust fuelled state i realised the full extent of what had happened. Darryl was right, i had (with very little resistance) dressed up like a slutty twink, mutually oiled each other up and allowed his male slave to give me the most mind bending oral sex of my life. And if that wasn't bad enough i had begged to be allowed to cum in his mouth even calling myself his gay faggot slut. The gravity of this had hit me like a tonne of bricks.

As i was under the onslaught of guilt and horror at what had transpired, Darryl was rubbing the outside of his leather pouch roughly with one hand and with his other was pulling against one of the metal hoops that pierced his nipple.

"Now a deal is a deal boy, return the favour" he hissed.

"What, but i mean you sent him away" i stammered as it dawned on me that he wanted me to return the favour on him!.

"Ha! Meat?" he scoffed, incredulously.

"He is a house gimp that does exactly as i instruct, his purpose in life is to please me. So when i said return the favour that favour was owed to me!" he demanded.

"But sir, i'm not" i started to say.

"BOY! if you tell me you aren't gay one more time then i will fuck your mouth until you pass out" he fired angrily at me as i gulped in fear.

"You admitted multiple times that you were a gay slut while another man sucked your little cock off and you begged and cried to cum in his mouth" he shot at me as i recoiled against his words.

"You are my little cock slut to do with as i please, now get on your knees" he demanded firmly.

I gulped hard again as my body started to move off the sofa and onto the hard wood floor, almost moving against my will. The hard floor was cold and unforgiving against my knees as i knelt before this enormous, hairy behemoth.

"Good slut, i like my gimps and sluts to be obedient" he told me and i winced at his use of the word gimp. I didn't want to end up like Meat, stuck in this cabin serving the depraved needs of this hairy bear.

"But Sir" i started to protest when he lunged forward and grabbed my around the neck once more.

"You will talk only when you are permitted to from now on do you understand?" he ordered sternly, his gruff authoritarian voice cutting me off completely.

"Yes sir" meekly stammered as a tear rolled down my cheek as he released me from his grip and lounged back on the sofa, spreading his massive chunky legs.

"All of my gimps need to learn how to please me. What did you say your name was again?" he asked firmly.

"Jake" i replied quietlywith another tear rolling down my face.

"Yes that was it, Jake. I don't think you look like a Jake any more do you?" he asked as i sobbed slightly in response.

"Thats a boys name, and you aren't a boy are you?".

"No sir" i sniffed.

"What are you again" he asked, wanting to chip the remainder of my masculinity away.

"I'm a gay slut" i said, still scarcely able to believe it was me saying these words but fearing what would happen if i didn't.

"What would be suitable name for my new little twink gimp" he pondered as i remained on my knees, head bowed and broken.

"I've got it!" he yelled.

"From now on your new name is Waif" he told me proudly, as i remembered he had used that word to describe my skinny, weak frame when we first met.

"Yes sir" i replied, my spirit crushed.

"Now, Waif all of my other gimps all call me 'Master' or 'Sir' but they are men, sort of. You aren't really a man at all, look at you with your girly features and slutty attire. You will stop calling me Sir and can now only ever address me as 'Daddy' from now on, got it?" he demanded.

Yes sir, i mean yes Daddy" i said, correcting myself and wanting the ground to just swallow me up.

"All of my gimps need to be able to please me. That little girly mouth of yours was just custom made to be wrapped around my thick juicy cock" he growled menacingly as he beckoned me forwards with his finger.

I crawled forward so that i now had his thick legs either side of me and i swallowed hard. I had never sucked a penis before in my life, what if i hated it? or even worse what if i liked it!. It probably wouldn't matter to Darryl how i felt about it either way though to be honest.

"Do you expect me to take my own cock out Waif!" he scalded.

"No Daddy" i said with fear in my voice as i reached out, my hand shaking as it brushed against the front of his pouch and i gently pulled it down with both hands and i watched open mouthed as his enormous shiny python flopped out over the top.

"That's it Waif, put Daddy's big cock in your mouth" he instructed as my eyes went wide with fear, this thing was enormous.

I tentatively took hold of it and couldn't wrap my hand around the full girth of his monster even though it was only semi erect. It was hot and moist to hold and glistened with a light sheen of oil from when he had handled it himself. I just stared at his enormous organ as it looked back at me with its one angry eye and i couldn't bring myself to put it inside my mouth.

I recoiled as his hand suddenly struck the side of my face with explosive force, stunning me as tears welled up.

"Daddy doesn't like to wait, put it in your mouth now Waif" he demanded menacingly.

I nodded gently, the skin on my cheek tingling following the slap. I leaned forward, closing my eyes as my lips were about to touch the thick head of his cock. I could feel the heat radiating from his member and the strong smell of his natural musk mixed with oil as my lips touched his tip. I felt my lips open as the thick, swollen head pushed its way in forcing it wider until my mouth was stretched wide open as i felt more of the rapidly hardening shaft follow.

"Good slut" he praised.

The taste was salty yet tangy and still coated in saliva but it tasted nowhere near as awful as i thought it would. I moved my head down further allowing more of his now rock hard shaft to fill my mouth when my eyes shot open suddenly as i started to panic, i couldn't breathe and i found myself starting to gag and choke.

"Breathe through your nose and calm yourself" he instructed.

I tried to slowly take some deep breaths and settle myself down, knowing i probably couldn't take any more but no knowing what to do i remembered the blowjob that Meat had given so i started to withdraw my mouth making a suction as i did.

Darryl let out a soft growl as i had only the tip left in my mouth so i repeated my technique of taking as much of his length as i could manage before i started to gag and then sucking my way back to the tip. He seemed to like it, letting out soft groans and tugging at his nipples as i did. To my horror, i felt my own cock start to stir again within my jock, i couldn't believe that being treat like this and sucking a hairy bears fat cock was turning me on!.