All Comments on 'Bear Hunting'

by blue_mirage

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is sexual assault, not bdsm and should be labelled appropriately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stop normalising rape

“Without him noticing I slipped a little something into his drink”: yea... that’s sexual assault. The amount of rape fantasies on this site is very concerning to begin with, but there was no warning provided here. Please stop and please get help.

HartlesslyHartlesslyover 3 years ago

Nope. Would’ve been a great story if the big guy’s surrender was due to psychological control or a moment of weakness and attraction, but the narrator cheated with the drink. It wasn’t really his skill that caused the man to submit..,it was the pill, roofie, whatever.

blue_mirageblue_mirageover 3 years agoAuthor
Non-consent/ Rape Warning

Thanks for the feedback, I will add a warning at the beginning of the story. Next time, I will make sure to categorize my stories properly. I didn't mean to offend anyone.

blue_mirageblue_mirageover 3 years agoAuthor
Non-Consent/ Rape Warning

I can't edit the story and add a warning. I think I have to upload the story again and that takes days. But I will make sure to add a warning and categorize my stories properly in the future. Thanks for your feedback.

curioustimcurioustimover 3 years ago
makes me wish i was the bear....

As a story of fantasy, I can overlook the drugging...because it is such a hot story... I wish i was the guy tied up and made to beg for a good fucking....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love (❤) it: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)! This story is very popular: it has so far got 8 faves out of 7.450 views (that's 1.07 faves per 1K views, an exceptionally good faves-to-views ratio!)

I like very much curioustim's comment 10/19/20: I also wish I were the guy tied up and made to beg for a good fucking...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblue_mirage@blue_mirage
I enjoy writing a lot. Most of my stories have some element that relates to my own life experience in some way. Even though it takes me a long time to write a story, I truly enjoy it. Specially reading comments and drawing inspiration from other people's experience. I love to ...