Bear Prison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reginald opened an entry grate near the floor of the tiny janitorial room and the three men crawled inside.

Reginald crawled up ahead, leading the way. Jamie crawled next and Lexi came in last.

Lexi chose this spot because of the view he was getting.

Whenever he looked up from the metallic shaft flooring he could see Jamies beautiful dainty feet, his strong pale thighs, and his perfect round bubble butt.

But hottest of all was the stretched out asshole that was still leaking a small river of residual cum down his glistening thighs and onto the vent flooring.

Jamies thighs and asshole were still soaking with his own cum, and this made Lexi harden as he crawled along and tried to breathe the restricted air.

After crawling for fifteen minutes Reginald stopped. He carefully unscrewed a vent in the flooring and vanished from view.

Jamie jumped down after him, followed by Lexi.

The three men landed in a small cell and were greeted with a rush of oxygen which felt freezing to the skin, but delicious to breathe.

In the centre of the room was a young man with olive skin and dark eyes and hair. He was being suspended vertically from the ceiling by his wrists and was anchored to the ground by his ankles.

His chains were locked and he was completely naked.

He was a thin man with strong thighs and a dark, uncircumcised penis that hinted that this man must be from the Cub faction.

His body was mostly hairless except for the short patches of armpit hair and about an inch of pubic hair growing above his penis shaft.

Reginald cried with delight when he saw the man and immediately rush over, grabbed the mans face in his hands and kissed him.

The man had been sleeping but woke up when Reginald kissed him.

"Is that you baby?" The man muttered as he came back into consciousness. A smile broke along his face when he fully recognized the man he loved.

Reginald began furiously pulling at the chains and trying to work out how they could be unlocked.

"The key is inside of me babe" Manny whispered, still waking up.

"Guards don't like to be responsible for the key, so they keep it inside me for safe keeping."

Reginald looked over to the device that the guards had been using to extract and replace the key from way up inside Manny. he reached for it when Manny stopped him,

"I never want to feel that thing again. Use your hand."

Reginald hesitated, but then he noticed a bottle of lube sitting by the extraction device. He reached over and squeezed it all over his right hand.

He then turned back to Manny and reached around Manny's suspended body to his ass.

Reginalds hand crept between Manny's olive ass-cheeks and felt for his dark, subtle asshole.

When he found it he coated it in lube and began teasing the entrance.

Finally, he pushed two fingers inside and opened it slowly, Manny groaned with pleasure as he felt his man exploring him.

Slowly, Reginald allowed entrance to his third finger and pushed the three fingers in as far as they would go. 
He then pulled them in and out slowly, after a while seamlessly introducing the fourth finger.

Reginald continued to move his hand in and out of his man, being careful to open his ass gradually and with love.

Finally he pushed hard and introduced his thumb.

Manny groaned and leaned his head onto Reginalds shoulder.

Reginald pushed his whole hand further into Mannys ass, then slowly retreated it. Each time he pushed a little further.

Further and further his hand went until he was wrist level inside Manny's ass.

Reginalds hand felt warm inside his boyfriends love cave.

Reginald pushed again and got his arm halfway up inside of his boyfriend until he finally felt something hard and foreign.

Reginald grabbed the key and slowly pulled his arm and hand back outside his man.

Using the key, Reginald unlocked Manny's chains and helped him down.

Once he was down, Manny pushed his wrist until a small red light turned on and off in succession.

"Don't tell anyone" Manny explained to the group,

"But all Cub soldiers have locating beacons hidden somewhere on their bodies."

Manny then told everyone to hold hands and within a couple minutes a warm light started to fill the room. 
Jamie looked around, he didn't know what was happening. Lexi was holding Reginalds lube covered hand and was feeling pretty grossed out.

Then after a moment of waiting, the light flashed bright and all four men were teleported to a smaller ship that had followed the locating beacon and was sitting in nearby space.

"So the ability to hold your own wrist and teleport out of the prison is the reason you were bound to the ceiling?" Lexi asked as the four men tumbled out of teleportation and lay on the floor of a stolen reconnaissance ship.

"Yes exactly" Manny replied as he sat up and looked across at his best friend and fellow Cub faction soldier sitting in the passenger seat of the vessel.

Captain Nieda turned around from the drivers seat and faced the recently arrived passengers,

"You gentlemen alright?"

"We're ok" Reginald replied, as he tried to shake the teleportation sickness.


"But something about that felt way too easy..."

As if in response the ship violently shook, then was thrown downwards as a far bigger ship descended on them and prepared to absorb them into its cargo bay.

"Prepare to make a jump" Captain Nieda barked out, but was too late. 
The ship powered down as the enemy ship hit them with a tractor beam, then slowly pulled them inside.

The trap had been laid, set and triggered.

12