Heroic Exertions

Story Info
A knight saves a princess, and is enthralled by her breasts.
1.8k words
4.35
29.9k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
817 Followers

With a clash of steel Roderick's sword shattered the skeletal guard's rusted blade. The undead looked at the hilt with something like bewilderment seconds before Roderick's backstroke sent its skull flying.

"Come on you bony bastards!" the knight roared. "Come at me! You'll not stop me reaching my lady love!"

Had the rest of the undead populating the corridor been able to feel fear, they probably would have when facing the knight. His armour was in tatters from the trials he'd faced breaking into the lonely keep, baring a broad chest through rents in his shirt and pants. His hair was matted with sweat and his eyes grim with purpose. For his beloved princess had been stolen, kidnapped by a succubus in the dead of night, and he would see her again, no matter the odds.

But they had no fear, and surged towards him again, silent but for the rattle of bone against steel and stone.

Roderick bellowed and hacked into them, every swing of his sword shattering bone, snapping spines, or sundering skulls. Against such righteous wrath, they were nothing.

And then, it was done. Roderick lowered his sword, and realized he alone stood in the hall. The skeletal horde lay in pieces, and ahead, down the musty passage, a door waited, flanked by two torches burning a crimson flame.

At last.

At long last.

His heart soared as he hurried towards the waiting door, his senses straining for a hint of another trap. But no ghoul leapt out. No pit opened before him as he opened the door, and revealed the hidden chamber beyond.

Lanterns burned with tinted flames, illuminating the large room of hard stone pillars and the altar at the back. The stone slab rose out of the floor, engraved with strange markings that could have been script, or perhaps leering faces. Darkness hung heavy as black curtains, but all of that registered only dimly to Roderick when compared to the lovely woman resting on the altar.

She was utterly naked, and her body was as smooth and fair as if carved of ivory by some master sculptor. Her breasts were full and her lips soft, pouty and red. Her eyes were closed, her lovely face calm, framed by her golden hair.

Roderick's heart throbbed with love, but he approached with care. The succubus was known to hide her traps well, and he had no wish to spring one when so close to his beloved.

He reached the steps of the dais without incident, and couldn't hold himself back any longer. He surged up them, kneeling beside the lovely figure and gently lifting her by the shoulders.

"Katrina! Katrina, wake up!"

Her soft lashes fluttered open, and with sleepy eyes she looked at him. She opened them all the way with a gasp. "Roddy!" she cried.

He flushed at the nickname, but nodded. "It's me. Truly."

"Oh Roddy!" she cried, throwing her arms about him, hugging him tightly to her plump breasts. "I was afraid you'd never come!"

"Not all the hordes of hell could have kept me away," he said, returning her embrace. Gods but she was soft. Her hair was scented with lavender and filled his head with tingling.

"Oh Roddy, I knew you would. I was so frightened of being left all alone. Especially after the succubus... after she..."

Roderick pulled Katrina back, looking down at her with concern. "What? What happened? Did she do something to you?"

"I... I'm not sure, Roddy. I think she... she did something with my breasts."

Roderick's eyes were pulled magnetically to her magnificent bust as she cupped those firm orbs, the nipples hardened nubs of pink. Roderick swallowed thickly. "I... what did she do?"

"I... I'm not sure, Roddy. But she told me she would curse them. I haven't been able to discover what she's done. But maybe you could help me. You were always better at these things than I."

"I... that's true," Roderick said. "I've come against many forms of sorcery."

"Then, watch. See how when I bounce them, they seem so full? So heavy?"

Roderick wasn't exactly averse to watching his beloved's breasts. Those full, firm orbs of femininity were so beautiful in her arms. "Yes. But..."

"Shhh. Just watch them, Roddy. Just watch them bounce. Bounce and sway. I need you to do it. For me. Can you do it for me, Roddy? Darling?"

Roderick shifted, but he had assaulted a castle filled with the undead and horrors aplenty to rescue her. What was watching her breasts for a moment? And he did love them. Loved how they bounced in her arms. Gods, but he did love those breasts.

"They're so big, aren't they?" Katrina murmured.

"Yes."

"So heavy."

"Yes..."

"Heavy like your thoughts. Hm?"

"I..."

"It's so hard to think watching my breasts bounce, isn't it, Roddy?"

Roderick blinked. His head... did feel a bit heavy. A bit... bit woolen. "Y-yes. Heavy. But, um, I..."

"You mustn't look away, Roddy, darling. Sweetie. I need you to watch them bounce. Watch them sway. Watch and admire how big and soft and lovely they are. My wonderful breasts. My big, sweet, soft breasts. Soft as your thoughts. Soft as your mind."

Roderick realized he was nodding in time to the bouncing. Something about that was... was odd. Wasn't it? He felt like it was, but also, that it was right. So very right. He blinked again, his eyelids heavy. Drooping.

"I..."

"Hush, Roddy. My handsome hero. My sleepy hero. You mustn't talk while I'm bouncing my breasts. I need you to watch them. To see what the demoness did to them."

"Yes. Yes, must... must... watch..."

"Oh darling, you're doing wonderfully. My good boy. My sweet, obedient Roddy. You love obeying me, don't you? Doing what I ask?"

"Yes... Love..."

"I know, darling. But you were so silly sometimes before. Always going out and practicing your swordsmanship. Hanging out with the other knights, leaving me all alone without anyone to play with my big breasts. My big, soft, bouncy breasts. I would get so lonely, wishing you would come. My handsome, brainless, ditzy knight. So strong, but so dumb."

Roderick's brows knit a little. A spark of pride flickered in his chest. "Not... not dumb," he murmured.

She smiled, touching his cheek. "Of course you are, darling. But that's okay. I love my big, dumb, sweet knight. Don't you love being one for me? My bimbo champion? My sweet beau?"

Roderick hesitated. He did like that. He loved Katrina. He was getting confused. Confused and horny. So horny. Fuck. He could feel his cock straining the tattered remains of what he called his pants.

"And darling," Katrina cooed, easing his head down, a gentle tug all it took for he was feeling so weak. So pliable. So easy to let her gentle hand guide his face into the valley of her bouncing breasts. Pressing him into her so he might inhale deeply that sweet, mind numbing lavender scent that coiled around her. "Darling. Sweetling. Honey drippy bimbo of mine, you want to be dumb for me. You want to be my brainless champion. My sweet, obedient boy who'll obey my big breasts. Do you know why?"

"Mmmm?" he moaned into her cleavage, his eyes lidded as she massaged his head between her breasts.

"Because I think I've figured it out! I think I know what the succubus did. I think she cursed my lovely, big, brain draining breasts. I think she cursed them to milk all the silly thoughts out of a bimbo's cock. Because silly, handsome, obedient bimbos can only think with their cocks. So if my big breasts milk their cocks, they'll cum all their silly brains out."

That made sense. Everything Katrina said made sense. So much sense. She was so smart. Especially compared to him. Compared to a big, wool headed, bimbo like him. He nodded eagerly along with her.

"Would you like that, darling?" Katrina cooed, stroking his hair. "Would you like me to milk all those silly brains out of your head with my big, mind melting tits?"

"Mmmmyessssss," Roderick moaned.

Katrina giggled, her eyes flashing with delight. "Good boy," she cooed, gliding down him, her breasts dragging down his chest, his eyes following them until she was kneeling before him, before his bulge. Her fingers teased open his pants, releasing him from his fabric prison.

But that was nothing compared to when she leaned forward, and captured his throbbing cock between her tits.

And began to bounce.

"Ooooh," he moaned, sagging back against the altar, all his strength drained from him at the first stroke of those ample, perfect tits around his cock.

"Do you like this?" Katrina asked. "Do you love it when your mistress milks your cock with her big breasts?"

"Yesssss!" Roderick moaned, too lost to pleasure to conceive of another answer. His head spinning. His cock throbbing. His body begging him to let go. To release. To let her milk his mind away with her wonderful breasts.

"Of course you do. Because silly bimbos are so weak to big breasts. They just can't resist them. They have to obey them. Have to love them. Have to let them bounce, and milk, and tease away all their silly thoughts."

"Yesssss!" Roderick moaned in desperate agreement. "Yes! Love... love your breasts. Love you... love you mnnn! Love so much. Mistress... Mmmmmistress..."

"Then cum for me, pet. Cum for me, Roddy. Give me all those silly thoughts. Give me all your obedience. Be my handsome titslave. My wonderful boytoy. Cum all your brains out, hero. Cum.

"Cum.

"Cum!"

"Mnnnnnnn!" Roderick moaned, his hips working, plunging his cock between her breasts, a great cry tearing free of him as he obeyed. As he came. As he let his mind be milked out with every pulse of his seed onto mistress's wonderful breasts. Mistress's glorious, mind melting tits. In its place flowed blessed emptiness. Blessed obedience. Blessed, mindless bliss scented with tender lavender submission. His head swam. The room spun.

He fell back to lie atop the altar, breathing hard, staring dimly at the ceiling. Then mistress was over him, smiling down at him as she straddled his waist, looking through the valley of her glorious tits as she rubbed her pussy against his tender cock.

"Did you enjoy that, Roddy?"

"Yes... Yes, mistress," he moaned, smiling dimly.

"Are you my silly bimbo hero?"

He nodded eagerly. "Yes. Yes, 'm a good boy. Good bimbo. Good bimbo for mistress."

She giggled in delight, rubbing her slit more insistently against his cock, her arousal coating his shaft as he stiffened anew under her. "Mmm. That's what I love to hear! Oh Roddie, we're going to be so happy together. Just me, and you, and my big... bouncy... mind melting tits too!"

The pleasure when mistress sheathed him within her was almost lost, for as she rode him, moaning, her hands pressing down his chest as her hips plunged her up and down upon his cock, Roderick couldn't pull his eyes from her breasts. Staring in rapt bliss as they bounced.

Bounced.

Bounced his silly mind away once more.


jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
817 Followers