All Comments on 'Beastly'

by Griscom

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tough topic. There are quite a few asexual people regardless of gender who seeks long term companionship. But to make it an ultimatum so early into a marriage without discussing it with their spouse prior to marriage is a deal breaker. Others discover they are in fact asexual much later on in life. But by then they often have had discussions with therapists and their significant other and they come to some understanding or they don't and get a divorce. But that is not fraud. Forget the Vegan stuff and the wife getting brainwashed by the Group, she committed fraud regarding her future as a wife. Annulment was a slam dunk.

remb95remb95over 1 year ago

Liked it. Only needed her ass burned more. Maybe a brand on her forehead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this story Griscom. Very humorous. As with lbeacham have been married 50+ years and have arrived at same situation - sex rarely but enjoyable- companionship always!

PeckingChickenPeckingChickenabout 1 year ago

I dunno. Seems like the author was trying to add some kind of social media manipulation angle but then decided against it but didn't clean up too much. At least there was no raving about the basement of a pizza place.

KiwihunterKiwihunterabout 1 year ago

I don't know why these dumb shits get married in the first place. It is a useless institution that is designed just to make money for lawyers.

The stupid prices that get married deserve to be screwed over just for lacking intelligence

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

That annulment seems pretty justified. An asexual vegan is a monster.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

She was a lying piece of crap, she needs to have a permanent warning label applied to her forehead, "Not worth any effort" .

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wifey needed therapy, there was a good chance that the asexuality was a recent choice/ matter of manipulation, and not her actual natural lifeway. The vegan conversion and exposure to the manipulative group is supporting evidence for this interpretation.

If after therapy she still wants that, or establishes that that is how she really always was, more power to her.

Love the fraud angle and the annulment, quite justified in pursuing that

Also, that sense of humor is still intact, I see...

ThorMcBalboThorMcBalbo9 months ago

And the what?... Seems like we miss a good piece of a story

Calico75Calico759 months ago

Love the humor! Well done!

VulcezVulcez7 months ago

Did someone say, "Bacon"? Fun story.

inka2222inka22226 months ago

4.5 stars because the judge should have made HER pay him restitution for fraud (yes I know it's probably unrealistic as far as actual legalities)

HighBrowHighBrow5 months ago

What’s with the restaurant menus? What does that have to do with anything?

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA5 months ago

This writer takes some shots at the lack of sense in some of the Femdom menagerie.....

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Asexual people have a very hard time being intimate physically. For her to fake it for so long, that's a red flag.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent story. A fun read. 5*

Omart57Omart574 months ago

Still love this one, Thanks Griscom!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Cute

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ask her Why?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGriscom@Griscom
Just speaking my truth fictionally while I march to my own kazoo band. For those unhappy with the contents of any story I have submitted, full refunds are available in the lobby after the show. And please note that some of my most enjoyable writing, and some of the stuff tha...