All Comments on 'Beastly'

by Griscom

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was vaguely amusing. Asexual vegans seem like pretty low hanging fruit. Why not pick a little tougher target?

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

This man did it right. He got an annulment, and dumped the vegan, asexuals wife, and went to get a steak. All of this without cheating. Good story.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

he did the right thing....as she stomped out he should have slapped her with some salami.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 3 years ago

Meat is meat and veggies are veggies and never shall meet.

5

CZOFTWCZOFTWalmost 3 years ago

Your command of the English language is commendable but you sure didn't use it to tell a very interesting story.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Hilarious!!!!!

4/5, no trouble

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, loved it. You made me laugh, so this is definitely 5 stars. Thanks for posting.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 3 years ago

People who have no knowledge of the law should not write stories dealing with legal affairs.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Great story!!! Well-done and entertaining!!!! 5/5!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

I saw Griscom's name on a story today.

Got a little excited. I love a number of his works.

And I enjoyed reading this one.

Thumbs Up.

lukeshortlukeshortalmost 3 years ago
Good Read

I don't laugh much from stories. Glad I don't, because this one is very funny. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bizarre. I am giving it a 5 just because it was so out there and being a therapist, I can actually believe this story. -starsong

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

good story.

5⭐

a joke that we say back home.

a man who gets married hopes that his wife does not change during the marriage. Out, she settles down and gains weight.

A woman who gets married hopes that her husband will change during the marriage. Apart from it, it still remains immature.

So? what should be done?

Thanks for sharing your talent.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 3 years ago

That was a hidden gem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Flat out admitted fraud, I'm pretty sure the judge would have had the lawyer charged with contempt for that outburst, not a little judges meeting. Lawyers cannot ethically lay charges they know are untrue, or argue in blatant disregard of the law.

TajfaTajfaalmost 3 years ago

Good but what happened to her? Did she end up living with cats? Did she have any remorse?

A bit more would have given this a high score.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

Poor guy. What a novel take for the Loving Wives section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Should have written more about the "Group" to explain her attachment to it and what of her family and their thoughts?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Crazy story line. After crazy sex and eating all foods she cuts him off . Wow. Annulment for sure. One crazy women as you wrote it.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66almost 3 years ago

Nice humorous story. The ending brought a chuckle from me.

pepepilotpepepilotalmost 3 years ago

The humor of life.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Entertaining story, although I don't want to believe that such women could actually exist! I could at least laugh heartily. Thanks for that!

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 3 years ago

I've been married three times and came to the conclusion after the third that all women become a sexual right around the first anniversary and most men become beggars about the same time. Lol. Four stars

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 3 years ago

Humorous; 5* from me.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

wife shoulda suffered a bit more

green117green117almost 3 years ago
Hummm....

Looks to me like an unpleasant mix of misogyny and culture wars.

One of the more sex obsessed women I have been with was a vegetarian. The most sexually responsive woman I know is not.

Prevaricating to the extent that the female antagonist did is not very realistic - why would she lie for as long as she did? The male protagonist didn't come off as all that attractive... so the motivation for her actions don't seem very realistic. As described, I would expect her to have plenty of options.

Also... I hate to say this, but there are physiological signs of female orgasms that can't be faked (last time I mentioned it to a lesbian acquaintance, in a discussion about faking orgasm, she said "you aren't supposed to know that!") which weakens the whole idea of the fraud. Want to know what it is? Ask your best lesbian friend....

Of course this story might appeal to the "women are not to be trusted" crowd... and the "dang it, I eat red meat and I am a real man" identities... but these are cartoon characterizations and don't appeal to me.

And hitting on female priests is a real bucket of worms. What does this say about the world in which this story resides?

YMMV. Good luck with the writing - disagreement about topic/logic/world view, like sexual perversion, can be seen as a matter of taste I guess and so arguing is basically pointless.

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just what I needed to read today.....good humor in a story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really hope this is intended as a funny story because yikes if it’s intended as a serious story it flips it from funny right to a depressing horror story!

After being married for 25+ years my sex drive has only ever increased. Poor guy got a raw deal there and what a bitch she was for lying through her teeth. His thought of getting snipped was a bit extreme tho!

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was pretty original. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Now THAT’S entertainment!

Well done bit of whimsy!

5 Big Mac *****

LaneBagginsLaneBagginsalmost 3 years ago

Loved this little gem. Great sense of humor but subject matter might be a little close to how things work out after the "I do's." Old joke, what food kills a woman's sex drive...wedding cake. 5*s.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 3 years ago

I liked that! It was amusing and quite satisfying.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
Great story

Made me try and think when my wife became asexual

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 3 years ago

The funny thing is that there are cultish groups out there who would see no problem with Marie and after the divorce she would be another miserable lesbian like the leaders of the group wanted her to be. It’s scary how gullible some people are.

green117green117almost 3 years ago
Dang it...

I'm pretty sure I was just p'owned... and had a brain fart, transposing something from one of the interminable continuation pieces in my mind over this one.

Griscom is doing nothing straight... - and I have to take back the comments on Loretta and Stan as well. Well, in my defense the only place I run into Right Wing craziness on a regular basis is on LW...

How did I figure it out? I remembered "The Ending That They Needed"... and then started reading this one for entirely out of the ball park humor. So, I was had.... I am embarrassed. I should have had it on the bacon better than sex bit... though... bacon is really good, and sex is sometimes really bad.

But seriously guys... there are people here who do this kinda story straight.

I was mislead... I was here for the healing waters.

And discussions with your favorite Lesbian about things you may not know about isn't a bad suggestion.

Green-something

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Another Trumptardian gladly sharing his utter idiocy with the world.

I do hope they remove the wifi from your outhouse junior.

lee5456lee5456almost 3 years ago
How beastly

👩‍🍳👰

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Something just didn't make sense - couldn't get my arms around the plot points or true characters. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kind of humorous. Thanks for the effort.

cordialddcordialddalmost 3 years ago

She maybe should have started with the cats and worked her way into the asexual and vegan thing. From my experience that's the standard order. After cleaning catboxes for a few months almost anything's less obnoxious.

As insightful as it is funny. Thanks.

12bolt12boltalmost 3 years ago

Very enjoyable story. I have been on this life trip into an eighth decade. I dated some crazy ladies. Gentlemen stretch dating time to make sure you keep lawyer cost low.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fun read, thank you for the effort.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 3 years ago

It was all Jim’s fault. Anyone who would marry a woman who orders her steak well done is asking for trouble!

KoxokKoxokalmost 3 years ago

I wonder what would be next from this goofy group? I’m divorced from a “group”. My ex basically made up her kid based on what her father or siblings felt (unless they were fighting at the time). I didn’t realize they were this way until after the wedding. They are all crazy in their own bizarre way and think they are the “normal” one.

GriscomGriscomalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@green117, nice to know that my scribbling invites deep study. Now the pressure is on for me, I suppose.

toy4LadyandDon2toy4LadyandDon2almost 3 years ago

Thanks for my morning laugh, this story was hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Funny take on an unfunny situation. Cousin married a woman built like a brick house. She became frigid and he put up with it too long for annulment so had to endure painful and costly divorce.

xiluaxiluaalmost 3 years ago

Love it

I was laughing throughout the whole story. It was so funny. You get a 5***** just for it.

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 3 years ago

LMAO!!!

Then again, I am a vegan. I just happen to like my veggies preprocessed via moo before indulging.

Thx for the 5er

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Funny, funny, funny.

GriscomGriscomalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@iameasel, I don’t use any of my electronic devices in the outhouse, so I don’t need wifi there. Anymore, I mean. After dropping those devices down into the septic tank numerous times whilst writing my stopthesteal screeds on Parler, and then having to fish those same devices out, I finally learned my lesson.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
You have got to be kidding me.....

This was a complete waste of time to be on an 'erotic' literature website. You want to put it in Reader's Digest, fine go right ahead.....but it doesn't belong on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Where's the sex? Are you trying out for the PG Lifeline channel/

Booooooring. You must have a lot of down time.

gordo12gordo12almost 3 years ago

What a unique story. I enjoyed it. 5/5*

johnadpjohnadpalmost 3 years ago

The funny thing is that I would bet if a study is done it would show that vegetarians are a lot more sexual than heavy meat eaters. I go shopping to Whole Foods with my wife now and again just to check out all the hot women that shop there.

Who do you think is having more sex? The hot, thin women at Whole Foods or the heifers that graze at Outback or Denny's? Who do you think men would want to have sex with? I go grocery shopping with my wife at Whole Foods sometimes just for the view.

I've been with my wife for 15 years, she is a vegetarian and she wants sex all the time. She is ten years younger, and as they say I'm not getting any younger. I should get her on a heavy meat diet to slow her down. Add a 100 lbs to her weight, clog up her coronaries, make it hard for her to breath, and give her joint pain, that should do the trick. Thanks for the idea!

NYSwedeNYSwedealmost 3 years ago

I liked the general idea of the story, and I think it started with real potential, a great way to explore the way people are and interact, not to mention the masks they wear when looking for a life partner, but, to me, it felt incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A group of nuts on facebook? Really, say it isn't so. Well, It really makes a lot of sense. If they tried to protest for their views and block traffic they would join the other nuts in getting crushed.

Honey I'm asexual and we aren't eating meat anymore............Honey?...........Honey?........Stop packing my bags and answer me!....... Honey?...........Honey?............You have to let me back in, I can't sleep in the yard.............Honey?.........Honey?!?...... What do you mean go find some cats to hang out with..............Honey?............Honey!!!!!......................Helllllloooooooooooo..

Stupid bitch!

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 3 years ago

fun and different ty for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Sarcastic

Another one for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Maybe JohnADP should realize women with money to shop at Whole Paycheck have something to lose if their husband's eyes wander too far or for too long and are making the business decision to keep their assets in good working order.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

So what happens to the guy married 10 years, when his wife declares asexuality?

CaptFlintCaptFlintalmost 3 years ago

Pretty clever, simple story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Veganism

Is fine fine, when it's a personal choice. It's bullshit when it is treated as a fucking religion, or fashion accessory. How can you tell the difference? My brother in law is vegan. His personal choice. He still cooks sausages for his 2 daughters, because they like them. He cooks the best beef roast I have ever tasted. He just doesn't eat them himself. Perfectly reasonable.

When a vegan decides everyone else must be converted, that a person can't eat meat in their own house, just because they are visiting, then it's a religion. When a solitary vegan goes to the high court to push through a law change, and forces 20 other people to stop using a communal refrigerator in a workplace canteen, because they don't like having to share the space with "Carnivores", then it's a psychotic religion. (This really did happen in the UK) Personal validation by forcing your life choices on everyone else. Convert or die! Vegans are always welcome in my house. They are well fed and happy when they leave. Any that get on an ego trip to validate themselves leave very very quickly. Some are running to their cars before the front door closes.

Everyone gets to choose for themselves how they live their life. What you do NOT get to do, is push that choice on someone else because of some smug perseption of superiority.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

This is a BS story, and all these commenters that are going into war with "vegans" are nothing but fools. The story does not make sense and the plot is non-existent.

I was kind of hoping the hubby will discover the cheating but not even that is here in the story. Just plain drivel.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star and a waste of time.

Omart57Omart57almost 3 years ago

Loved this one, Gris!

hbroderhbroderover 2 years ago

I'm a vegan myself, but I love this story.

Must hang on to my sense of humor, including... or maybe especially... when looking in the mirror.

BlueHemiBlueHemiover 2 years ago

Love it. 5 stars!

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

All that glitters is not gold.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
@ReedRichards — steak well done.

Oops. I wish I’d known that sooner.

tanglosaxtanglosaxover 2 years ago

Definitely 5 stars. From the firm bowel movements to the high blood pressure to the cats, I was laughing out loud. Thank you Griscom. Tanglosax

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, so much for METOO? and all that hype.

One should have mandatory pre marital counceling before marriage to weed out the Carnivore/Vegan issue beforehand.

A union of vegan and nob-vegan usually end up in ruins. Got the 'marks/scars' to prove it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Someone made a comment, on whether she ended up “ living with cats”. This is what I think. Either she is bat shit crazy( like a lot of women) or just got suckered into some cult shit. Maybe she gets off on cucking the guy, and will be getting her “ beef stake” from Tyrone, at the gym.

It does not matter the reason. Goodbye, good riddance, bitch!

5 stars

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Where were their families in all this?

\

Unilaterally declaring a vegan household, even banning him from eating meat outside the home is WAY out of line. And it's only "cheating" if he agrees to the rules.

ibuguseribuguserover 2 years ago

I was on the floor reading this one. Kudos for this humorous tale. 5* (10 if I could).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Funny as funny can be. Asexual then vegan all in one read. Gal is crazy as a loon. LP

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

LOL, at least she didn't have a "headache" each night

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This woman was fucking insane and a lying bitch to boot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Now that was quite humourous.

Old_LionOld_Lionabout 2 years ago

I think my WIFE is a Founding Member of that Facebook Group - ASEXUAL, VEGAN, CAT LOVING, (Monsterously High Estrogen levels + PMT) BI-CYCLE RIDERS!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

All American male, married 30 years, 2 kids, love blue pills, tender meats AND cats. Loved the authors wit. Thank you Griscom!

lbeachamlbeachamabout 2 years ago

Good story. What can I say? My wife of 47 years never asked for sex. I got used to pleasuring myself. We love each other and I never got a hint of cheating. And I investigated. Nothing, ever. I got some sex and when I did she liked it. She just never wanted it. I never figured it out, just got used to it. Her company was worth it. She's loyal more than any dog I've had. We always have dogs and cats. No kids. Sex is not life. Companionship trumps regular sex. I wish she liked it more. But now I've got E.D. What goes around comes around. We snuggle and I give her a nightly massage before bed. She's 71 and I loved her all the 47 years and counting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Some of these commenters need a humor implant.

Well done. Keep having fun with your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

needs a better ending. Seems unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
A man can survive

Without sex. Giving up yogurt won't kill him. A guy can tolerate cats. Fish? Who cares?

But empires have fallen, civilizations have collapsed, because they had no bacon. Why do you think the Roman empire fell? Caesar stole the barbarian's bacon! Men are patient and tolerant creatures that can but up with all sorts of crazy shit from women, because they have bacon there to support them! Don't fuck with our bacon!

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

Very up brow discerning and wise author, in other words that story was really humorous but if your vocabulary can't handle that,

it was FUNNY! Nice job. 5 stars

There are few people reading stories on this site that are deficient in a funny bone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great work. To the commentor who said (correctly) "Sex is not life. Companionship trumps regular sex," the annulment was on the basis of fraud, not asexuality. She deliberately misrepresented herself to get married, then yanked the rug out from under the marriage.

"So, I would recommend that you tell your client to be honest when she is dating the next time around about what she wants and to focus on looking for an asexual, non-gay, vegan man who loves cats."

This was not sudden illness. Or endocrine problems. Not a "for better, for worse" situation. She flat-out lied about who she was. Dumping her was the right thing to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love your sense of humor, Griscom!

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainalmost 2 years ago

Meat, it's part of life! Ever see a "vegan" cat? NOPE!

Wonderman1Wonderman1over 1 year ago

Really enjoy your stories, fun but has some very interesting points as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As written in the story, if she unconsciously responds to sexual stimuli while sleeping, is she really asexual at all? I don't think so.

No, this is a case of manipulation, pure and simple.

Under the circumstances written about, a legal ruling of fraud on her part is inevitable .... and just.

.

I've gotta admit, this story is "different".

.

By the way, I would be interested in reading the author's justification for posting a story about asexuality on a porn site.

Couldn't that be classified as some sort of writing fraud? Should his membership be "annulled" for it?

You be the Judge! HAH!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGriscom@Griscom
Just speaking my truth fictionally while I march to my own kazoo band. For those unhappy with the contents of any story I have submitted, full refunds are available in the lobby after the show. And please note that some of my most enjoyable writing, and some of the stuff tha...