Beastly Roommates Ch. 02: His Family

Story Info
What will David's family think of his new girlfriend...?
31.4k words
4.87
10.3k
33

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: so y'all convinced me to write part two! Thank you everyone who commented, favorited, and especially the people who commented. I'd like to put a special shout-out to Roomy01 for noticing that one of the games I referenced David (and later Ruth) playing to be Final Fantasy 9. It's my favorite game too. The other game was Dark Souls. The movies described were Master and Commander, and Pride and Prejudice.

I'd also like to thank The author Perentie for giving me permission to make reference to the characters Serafina and Van Levine from his stories The Serpent and the Shoemaker, Chandra and Kenneth from Death Stalker, and Carter and Taki from Viridian Ninja (who will be making an appearance in this story). I meant to put the credit in my first story, but I completely forgot until an anonymous user pointed it out. I'd like to take this opportunity to publicly apologize to him for that. It has since been edited to include it.

Chapter 1

For a long time Ruth and I snuggled together in our afterglow. Her arm was around me like when we went to sleep, and I gently stroked the back of her hand, loving the feel of the fur under my fingers. Her fuzzy belly was wonderfully soft against my back, and if I hadn't already been well rested, the rhythm of her breathing would have lulled me right to sleep. Once in a while she would kiss my neck or cheek, and that was amazing too, but mostly we just laid there, enjoying the feel of each other. After a while Ruth shifted and sighed in what sounded like disappointment. I turned over to face her.

"Is something wrong?" I asked as I stroked the side of her face.

"As much as I'd love to stay with you all day, I've got to go to work in a couple hours."

"That's still a couple hours away though," I replied with a chuckle. "We've got time for some more cuddling!" Ruth laughed.

"I wish, but it's probably going to take that long to get cleaned up and ready."

"Really?" I asked, genuinely surprised. Ruth laughed again, this time more tenderly.

"You made a bit of a mess... and some of it has run down my legs," she replied with a chuckle.

"Oh... I'm sorry," I muttered sheepishly. Ruth just smiled.

"Don't be." She kissed my forehead. "You've made me very happy. I just need to take a full shower instead of just washing my hair, that's all." Having been reassured, I got an idea.

"Do you remember when I was first touring the apartment?" I asked with a cheeky grin.

"Yes, what about it?"

"Do you remember what I said about the shower?" Ruth thought for a moment, then her eyes shot open and she laughed again. "So, want some company?"

"Yes, I would like that," she replied with a happy giggle. We took a moment untangling from each other and the bed sheets, and when we got up there was a large wet spot on the bottom sheet.

"Oof, I'll takes the sheets to get washed while you're at work," I offered. "I'll also pick up another set too. I've got a feeling we're going to need it!"

"Thank you, that would be helpful." I looked back at Ruth and couldn't help grunting out a chuckle. There were crusty trails on her belly from when I pulled out and crawled up to look at and kiss her, and there was multiple glops of dried goop matted into the fur of her inner thighs.

"You weren't kidding when you said I made a mess!" She tilted my face back up and she was smiling brightly.

"No, and I wasn't kidding about you making me happy either." She lowered her head and kissed me, letting out a happy groan as her thinner lips met mine. My nose pressed up against her soft fleshy muzzle and the warm breath from her nostrils on my face felt wonderful. Almost immediately she slid her thick tongue in my mouth, filling it in a way that no human ever could, and I moaned with delight. I ran my hands over the curve of Ruth's hips, once again enjoying the shape, and I didn't think I could ever tire of feeling her fur between my fingers. Unfortunately, after only a few seconds Ruth pulled back abruptly and took a deep breath.

"Unfortunately, I don't have time to get carried away again." She glanced down hungrily at my rapidly hardening member. "As much as I would like to..." she added quietly before forcing herself to look away.

"Alright, let's get you ready for work!" I exclaimed as I physically turned Ruth around. I swatted her butt playfully and she yelped, then giggled. Taking a second to glance back, she glared in irritation, but the happy swinging of her tail showed her true feelings. She left the room with me following close behind.

On our way to the bathroom I found myself unable to tear my eyes away from her wide hips and thick thighs. I reached out and rubbed her plump rear-end with glee.

"David, I'm starting to think that taking a shower together now isn't such a good idea," Ruth stated without looking back. Faced with that possibility I pulled my hand away.

"Alright, I'll behave..."

"Promise?" Ruth asked, turning her head to the side to see me.

"Yes... as long as you do!" I teased, making Ruth giggle.

"That sounds fair."

We left the bedroom and headed to the bathroom, and as we were walking through the doorway Ruth turned around.

"Could you give me a minute, I need to use the bathroom first." I glanced between our nude bodies, and the mixture of each other's dried fluids on us and chuckled. Ruth followed my gaze and giggled too. "I guess that is a little silly at this point."

"Maybe, but if you'd rather have some privacy, then by all means." I stepped back, out of the bathroom.

"No, don't be ridiculous!" Ruth said with a laugh. "Go ahead and get the shower warmed up."

"Will do," I replied with a grin before getting into the massive shower. After getting the water started, I glanced through the translucent glass of the shower door Ruth's dark blurry shape and laughed.

"Is something funny?" Ruth asked.

"Just thinking that we're gonna have to figure out what our new normal is going to be, that's all." The toilet flushed and a moment later Ruth stepped into the shower.

"Yes, that is true." She smiled as she tested the temperature of the water with her hand and smiled. "Perfect."

"You can go first," I said with a grin.

"Thank you." Ruth stepped under the shower head and started shampooing her hair. Meanwhile, I stood mesmerized at the way the water cascaded off her fur without really sinking in, much like a thatched roof. I marveled at the privilege of being able to watch the magnificent creature... no, the magnificent woman bathing in front of me, and smiled even wider knowing that she was mine to have and to hold. That thought made me start to think about the future. While I figured that to Ruth our relationship was a done deal, I wanted more... I wanted to be married. I didn't even know if that was legal, but as I resolved to look into it later, Ruth finished washing her hair and noticed me staring.

"What is it?" She asked. I reached out and stroked her face.

"Just you, that's all." She glanced away shyly and soaped up a brush and washed away our mess on her legs and belly.

"Would you like me to wash your back?" I offered. Ruth hesitated for just a moment, then smiled, handing me different brush than the one she was using before.

"I would very much like that."

"Do you use a special soap or shampoo or something?"

"Not unless I get particularly dirty. The brush alone is enough most of the time," she answered before turning around and standing directly under the water again. I tentatively placed the brush on the back of her neck and awkwardly did a few downward strokes. "Just relax, you're doing fine." Emboldened, I sped up a little bit and watched transfixed as the brushing allowed the water to reach all the way to her skin, while sweeping any potential dust or dirt away. "Mmmm, that feels nice," Ruth cooed. I brushed her entire neck before moving down to her broad shoulders, then to the rest of her back. When I got to her butt, I spent a little bit of extra time on it, making Ruth giggle. After brushing it I sank my hands into the large globes, kneading it with my fingers and she moaned in delight.

"So much for behaving," she chastised without any real conviction behind it.

"I couldn't help it," I replied with a laugh before pulling away. She turned around and I handed her the brush.

"It wasn't a complaint." Ruth took a few minutes brushing out her arms and legs, then hung the brush on a hook.

"Your turn," she said with a smile. We switched spots so that I was under the water and I washed my hair first. I got a wash cloth full of soap and offered it to her.

"Wanna get my back?" I asked hopefully.

"I'd love to," she answered, grinning away.

I turned my back and enjoyed Ruth gradually working her way from my neck, all the way down my back and sides. When she got to my butt she gave it a pinch, making me jump in surprise

"Hey!" I yelped. When I turned back around Ruth was giggling and I playfully scowled at her, snatching the washcloth back.

"Just a little payback!" I teasingly wrinkled my nose at Ruth which made her laugh. I finished washing and rinsed off.

After turning off the water Ruth squeezed the excess water out of her hair and then wrapped a towel around her head. Then she grabbed yet another brush that was hanging just outside of the shower door.

"Would you like to help me dry off?" She asked, smiling sweetly while she held out the brush.

"Why yes, I would." Ruth turned around and I started brushing, starting with the back of her neck. The brush had finer bristles than the one I'd used during the shower, and it did a great job of pulling water away from Ruth's skin. Once again I found myself mesmerized, and as of in a trance I continued the task while Ruth occasionally sighed happily.

Once I'd made it all the way to the bottom of Ruth's legs she took the brush and dried off her arms.

"It sounded like you really enjoyed that," I said once we were out of the shower and I was drying off.

"I did, it felt lovely." Ruth leaned down and kissed my forehead, making me smile.

My clothes were still in 'my' room, so after I finished drying off we split up to get dressed. By the time we were both dressed, it was time for Ruth to head out to work and we got in the truck. On the way I held her hand and we kept stealing smiling glances at each other, but we didn't really say much. A short while later we'd arrived and I pulled right up to the store entrance.

"I can pick you up after work if you want," I offered, giving Ruth's hand a squeeze.

"I would like that, thank you." Ruth started to get out of the truck, but I held her hand firmly for a moment and she looked back.

"I love you," Ruth." She smiled.

"I love you too, David." We let go, and when she was out of the truck I pulled away.

Chapter 2

As David left, I gasped. It was as if a piece of my heart was fastened to his truck and was being ripped out as he drove off. I took several deep breaths in an attempt to calm myself.

"I will see him tonight," I whispered and it helped a little. I took another breath and whispered it again. After several more rounds of that I was able to feel somewhat normal. I still felt a dull ache that had to have been caused my David, my mate's absence, but the initial panic had dropped to a much more manageable level.

I chuckled wryly as I realized that I just had my first taste of what being away from my mate was going to be like. The havoc on my emotions from the pull of being mated was certainly going to be interesting to navigate, though for a moment I managed to smile when I thought about how sweet our reunion after work would be.

"That was weird?" A familiar, yet unwelcome voice cried out.

"What do you mean?" I asked, turning around, seeing Tiffany coming from the store entrance with a somewhat confused look on her face. Her shift must have just ended.

"That... thing with the guy in the truck! Who was that?"

"That was David." I answered flatly. "He's the man who moved in to split costs. He was also the man who stood up to those bikers that started harassing me at the bar a few months ago."

"Huh," she huffed. "Well, if I didn't know any better, I'd say he likes you!" It was obvious that she was just trying to get under my skin, but with my emotions as volatile as they were it was unfortunately working. I snorted and flicked my tail in irritation.

"I should hope so! We've been together for the last few months." I retorted and Tiffany's mouth dropped open both shock and disgust. "Which means that you apparently don't know better," I muttered under my breath as I passed her by without stopping.

When I'd made it inside I took a deep breath to try to calm down. I checked the time on my phone and saw that I had a few minutes left before I needed to punch in. On my way to the time clock I typed out a message to David.

'Wish I was home with you.' David's response came quickly.

'Me too. I get to see you tonight though. Love you!' His reply made me happy, and I put my phone away just in time to clock in.

Since the store was getting ready for the holiday season, everyone was kept busy. Being much taller than any of the other employees I was constantly pulled from one end of the store to the other to help putting up random pieces of decoration. Consequently, that meant that I didn't have any time to talk to Sara about David when she arrived for her shift. Eventually though, It was time for my break, and I managed to pull her aside for a minute.

"Finally, I've been wanting to talk to you all day," I said quickly.

"I noticed, but it's been such a zoo! Anyway, what's going on?" Sara asked just as quickly.

"Last night, it happened..."

"Uhh... what happened?"

"Between David and I. It happened."

"You're gonna need to be more specific." Sara looked like she had her guesses, but apparently I was going too need to spell it out for her. I looked around to see if anyone else was around and saw Jenna walking by. I waited until she was gone, then I leaned down close to Sara so I could whisper.

"David and I mated last night."

"Whoa!" Sara exclaimed. She jerked her head back and stared at me looking completely shocked.

"I thought you'd be happy for me..." I murmured, a little hurt at her response.

"Well, I am. But it's also a lot different than getting kissed or going on dates. I mean, you're pretty much married now, right?" She whispered as loudly as she dared.

"Yes, we are."

"That's a big deal!"

"I agree."

"I mean, was it planned, or was it just kind of an 'in the moment' sort of thing?"

"I didn't plan it, but David had been thinking about it for some time, and asked when we got home."

"So it wasn't just some passionate necking gone too far then?" I laughed at her expression.

"No, not at all. David is the best thing to come into my life since you did, and I wanted this." Sara breathed a sigh in what looked like relief, then she smiled.

"Ok. I am happy for you. I just got a little worried with how short notice this was."

"Thank you, but I couldn't ask for a better mate." Sara's grin widened.

"Good!" She looked away for a moment. I followed her gaze to see Kate waving. "I've got to get back to work, but we'll talk more later. Best of luck to you two!"

"Thank you." She left, and I went to the back to finish my break.

When I arrived in the back room, Jenna was there taking her break too. She eyed me curiously as I entered.

"Hello, Jenna," I greeted politely, not sure how else to proceed.

"Hi." As I sat down she looked away, but still glanced over periodically.

"Is... something the matter?" I asked tentatively.

"No," answered Jenna, a little too quickly.

"Are you sure?"

"Everything's fine, but..." she sighed. "I know it's none of my business, but what were you telling Sara about that happened between you and David? He's the guy that moved in with you, right?"

"Yes... he is," I replied and groaned because I didn't really want to have that conversation.

"Did you get in a fight or something?" I couldn't keep from snorting out a chuckle at how incorrect that was.

"No, we're fine, and we didn't have a fight."

"That's good." I could tell that she was barely keeping herself from asking more. Since I'd already let my relationship status slip out to Tiffany, it was only a matter of time before the whole staff knew, so I figured it would be better for Jenna to hear about it from me.

"Me and David are together," I said with a sigh. Jenna blinked a few times.

"You mean like, together, together?"

"... yes," I mumbled

"Oh, that's weird." Dismayed, I let my gaze fall to the floor. "But kinda cool." I looked back up and Jenna had an amused smile.

"You... really think so?"

"Yeah," she replied with a chuckle. "I thought it seemed like you've been in a good mood lately, and now I know why."

"Thank you," I whispered.

"For what?"

"For understanding." Jenna snorted.

"Look, if you two love each other, then what's there to understand." I smiled. "You're really nice, but I've always thought that you seemed kind of sad. I'm glad to see you get some happiness in your life." I thought for a moment and couldn't help agreeing. I hadn't been very happy since I left my father. Thinking about him, my smile left and I sighed.

"Hey, you alright?" Asked Jenny, noticing my mood shift.

"Yes. I'm just thinking about my father. I haven't seen him in years and I miss him."

"Then maybe it's time to pay him a visit."

"Perhaps." I didn't feel like elaborating on everything involved, and thankfully the microwave dinged, pulling Jenny's attention away.

"Anyway, good luck with David," Jenny said and our conversation was over as she turned her attention to her food, which was fine with me.

Before long, break was over and I was back to work. As we headed back on the sales floor I smiled at Jenny and was glad to have any support where we would be able to find it. I was also very much looking forward to the end of the day and going home. I smiled even wider when I thought about being with David, and possibly even mating again!

Chapter 3

By the time I'd finished my to-do list it was time to pick Ruth up from work, and I was just pulling into the parking lot. I only sat in the truck for a couple minutes before she came out, and to my surprise she was walking and talking with someone other than Sara, though she did look familiar. Ruth looked over my way and her face lit up as waved. Her and her friend said a couple parting words and split up.

"Hey, sweetheart," I greeted when she got in.

"Hello, Dear." It was her first time using any term of endearment and I grinned. She leaned over and kissed my cheek and my smile grew even wider. She buckled in and We started heading home.

"So, who was your friend?" I asked.

"That's Jenny. She was at the bar the day we met."

"Oh, I thought she looked familiar.

"I told her about us. I hope you don't mind..." I took her hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

"Of course that's ok." I flashed her another grin. "You're stuck with me now," I teased. "So there's no sense hiding it!"

"Yes, you're right," Ruth replied with a chuckle.

How'd she react?" I asked and she smiled.

"She was very supportive. I was rather surprised."

"That's great!"

"Yes, I agree."

"Have you thought any more about going to see your dad?" Ruth thought quietly for a moment before answering.

"I think I would like to see him, though I'm not sure if you should come the first time or not." My heart sank. "Though I do want you to."

"I guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it."

"I suppose so. I just don't want anything to happen to you."

"I know." We were quiet for a minute before Ruth spoke up again.

123456...9