Beastly Roommates Ch. 02: His Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about your family?" I thought for a moment.

"Thanksgiving's coming up, and my parents always have dinner at their house. I'm pretty sure that they would love to have you over, though I'm not sure whether to break the news before we get there, or after."

"I'd say if they know I'm coming, then before would probably be better."

"Yeah, you're probably right. I'll give my mom a call in the next couple of days."

The conversation stopped as I was pulling up to the apartment. On our way in we saw a couple of our neighbors again, and when Ruth waved, they waved back. I waved too but was ignored. At least it was better than the dirty looks they used to give me when I first moved in.

"There's something I want to show you," I said excitedly once we'd made it inside.

"Ok, give me a minute." Ruth brushed off her hooves and put on her slippers, then I led her to the bedroom. "Ooh, those are pretty!" She exclaimed, seeing the new powder blue pillowcases I'd picked up earlier. I tossed back the comforter revealing the top sheet of the same color. Ruth walked up and smiled when she felt the fabric. "They're soft too!"

"Yeah, they're eleven hundred thread-count. It was an hour drive one way to go get them in this size, but I think it was worth it! I got another set in red too. It's in my room with the old set, which I washed today."

"These are very nice," Ruth said quietly before turning to me. "Thank you for getting them." I stepped closer and put my hands on her hips.

"You're welcome," I whispered. I tilted my face up toward Ruth's and our lips met when she lowered hers in turn. We kissed deliciously for a few seconds, and when I pulled back Ruth's eyes and ears were upturned in a smile.

"I suppose I should start on dinner," I said quietly. Ruth's smile faded and she let out a small whimper. I leaned in next to her ear. "Though we could just let ourselves get carried away like you wanted to this morning..." I whispered.

Without any hesitation, Ruth started kissing my neck and I gasped.

"Carried away it is then," I mumbled with a groan of delight.

"Of course," murmured Ruth, then she went back to her gentle suckling, which had started giving me goosebumps. I started tugging at the bottom of Ruth's shirt and she stopped kissing me. Raising her hands, she leaned forward so I could pull it all the way off. I grinned widely as I saw her massive boobs cradled in a black satin bra. A shadow crept down her deep cleavage and I grinned widely at the alluring sight. Ruth started reaching behind her to take it off, but I wanted another minute to take in the delicious view.

"Wait a minute," I said quickly. Ruth looked at me curiously, but when she followed my gaze she smiled coyly.

"Like what you see?" She teased.

"Oh yeah." I put my hands on her boobs and as I enjoyed the feel of the smooth fabric stretched over her soft flesh, Ruth sighed lightly at my touch. After a minute I ran my hands up to her shoulders and smirked. Ruth looked at me curiously, then I pushed her and she stumbled onto the bed with a yelp!

"Hey!" She exclaimed before bursting into a fit of giggles. Before she had the chance to move I grabbed the bottom of her skirt and started pulling. "Just a second," Ruth said when it didn't move. She lifted her hips and reached under her. Whatever she did made the waistline become noticeably looser. I tugged again, and the skirt pulled free, revealing a pair of panties that matched the bra. Ruth repositioned herself and rolled on her side facing me, propping her head up with her hand

"Wow," I whispered as I let my gaze sweep across Ruth's body from head to hoof. The dark underwear contrasted strikingly with her fur colors, and the way that they hugged her curves had me almost drooling, and even her tail seemed to curl around her leg alluringly. I didn't know if she was deliberately posing for me, but I couldn't tear my eyes away!

"Still like what you see?" Ruth teased again and I nodded dumbly.

"Damn, you're hot." I said quietly, then I unceremoniously undressed and crawled onto the bed. I pushed on Ruth's hip and she rolled onto her back. Climbing between her legs I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her panties. Ruth raised her hips as before, and when I pulled they easily came free. Tossing the garment aside I glanced up at Ruth, then down at the fleshy mound between her legs, and the glistening slit that it surrounded. I licked my lips hungrily and looked back up at Ruth's face again.

"You look good enough to eat..." Ruth giggled. "And I think I'm going to do just that!"

"What...?" Ruth asked with her brow suddenly furrowed in confusion. I didn't answer, instead I leaned over and started lowering my head between her legs. "Wait, what are you doing!?" Exclaimed Ruth, who snapped her legs shut and covered herself with her hands. I looked back up at her face and her eyes were wide in a little bit of panic. I pulled my head away and patted her knee comfortingly.

"Just trust me, I think you're gonna like this."

"And if I don't?"

"Then I stop and never do it again," I replied softly, holding her gaze reassuringly. Ruth took a deep breath.

"Ok," she said before slowly pulling her hands away and spreading her legs again. I spent a moment running my fingers through the fur on the inside of Ruth's thighs, making her shudder. After, I continued lowering my head until the milky-white hairless mound was right in front of me. I placed a soft kiss right at the top, just under the furline and Ruth gasped. Emboldened, I kissed again just next to it and she gasped again. Grinning to myself, I started working around the perimeter of the furless mound and Ruth started to coo and squirm in delight. Once I'd made it all the way around I gently opened her vulva with my fingers, revealing her opening flanked by fleshy, pink petals. I extended my tongue and tentatively licked from the bottom to the top, which made Ruth cry out and convulse slightly. I licked again, making Ruth moan once more. I pulled my head away and looked up at her face.

"Is that nice?" She nodded vigorously. "So I should keep going then?"

"Uh huh..." she squeaked. Grinning, I lowered my head back down and dipped my tongue deeper inside. I found myself enjoying the tangy flavor of her fluids, as well as the way her moist folds enveloped my tongue. Ruth's continuous gasping moans were music to my ears, encouraging me to keep going.

I kept licking all the way from bottom to top for a little while, but it wasn't long before I settled into focusing on the little nub at the top of her slit. I lashed at it viciously and Ruth's moans intensified. Spurred on even further, I went all in and mashed my lips to her opening and started rubbing the small protrusion with the full length of my tongue. Ruth cried out loudly and she clamped her hands on my head, mashing my face into her convulsing hips. Her tail started pounding on my chest from between her legs. Despite how rough she was being with my head, I continued my assault until her hands fell away as she came down from her orgasmic high. With a growl of satisfaction I pulled my face away and crawled up Ruth's body until our faces were even. She was still breathing heavy and her eyes were tightly shut.

"It sounded like you enjoyed that..." I said teasingly. I wanted to kiss her, but I wasn't sure how she'd feel about that considering where my mouth had just been. My uncertainty didn't last long as when Ruth's eyes cracked open she grabbed onto me without hesitation and yanked my face to hers. Our lips slammed together and within moments my mouth was wonderfully filled with thick minotaur tongue! After only a few seconds Ruth stopped being so forceful, but we continued making out for a few minutes. I ran my hands all over, her fur under my fingers as delightful as ever. She likewise rubbed my back and arms. At some point her bra came off and I spent some time massaging her massive and gorgeous boobs. Occasionally I'd give her nipples a playful pinch and she'd gasp into my mouth.

"I take it you enjoyed that.." I uttered when we pulled back, both of us out of breath.

"It was amazing," Ruth replied, also out of breath.

"So I should do it again sometime?" I asked teasingly. Ruth's eyes shone with excitement

"Yes, please. I would like that very much!" I kissed the tip of her fleshy nose, making her giggle, then I shimmied down Ruth's body until I was kneeling between her legs. I chuckled and Ruth looked at me curiously. Before she could ask about it I hoisted her legs up by the ankles and she yelped as I draped them over my shoulders at the knees. Once we were settled I smirked and Ruth let out another playful giggle. I scooted up tight to Ruth's thick, furry thighs and started rubbing my rod just inside of her slit to wet the tip. She cooed happily, and then I eased my way into her hot, slick tunnel.

"Oh, wow," Ruth uttered with a shaky breath. "It feels a lot different in this position... it's so much... more..." I grinned.

"That's great. I can look at you better from here too."

"Yes, it is nice being able to see your face." We smiled at each other for a moment, then while still gazing into Ruth's beautiful brown eyes I started moving, pulling about halfway out with each stroke.

Having already made love that morning and the night before, it seemed like I'd be able to go for longer than I had before and I settled into a steady rhythm that quickly had Ruth gasping every time my hips ran up against hers. A couple minutes later Ruth started moaning audibly, and as she started squirming as her volume kept increasing.

"Oh, David!" She cried out and continued moaning loudly. Slamming her eyes shut, she gripped the sheets in her fists and her legs started quivering as she came.

I increased my speed and slammed into Ruth repeatedly. The faster pace combined with her spasms had me bellowing loudly as my own orgasm mounted, and waves of pleasure rolled over me. After a couple of final thrusts we were still for several seconds as my groin muscles contracted several times, filling Ruth once more with my hot streams.

Still in a daze, I let Ruth's legs back down to the bed gently and collapsed on top of her feeling very proud of myself. I rested my head on one of her velvety-soft breasts like a pillow, and my manhood slowly slipped out as it softened. Ruth put her arms around me in a hug and we just laid there, basking in the afterglow.

"That was wonderful," murmured Ruth after several minutes went by.

"Yeah, that was pretty amazing." She kissed the top of my head, making me smile. "It seems like it's pretty easy to get you off."

"Is that a bad thing?" She asked with a little bit of worry in her voice.

"Of course not, it's awesome!" I exclaimed with a small laugh. I rolled off to the side and we moved to where we were facing each other at eye level. I reached out and tenderly stroked Ruth's face, tracing my fingers from her muzzle to the tip of her fuzzy ear. She closed her eyes and hummed contentedly. "I love you."

"I love you too." Ruth nuzzled into my hand for a moment then opened her eyes back up. "I'd always gotten the impression from other mated females that mating was supposed to be enjoyable, but I had no idea that it could be so much... fun." I chuckled.

"I figure it's probably as fun as you make it out to be. While I didn't like hearing about my parent's bedroom life, they always gave the impression that they were plenty playful behind closed doors. I think they were on to something!" Ruth smiled.

"I think you're right." I scooted closer and cuddled in with my head tucked up under Ruth's chin.

"I want to exploring and experimenting to be a part of our sex life. If there's ever anything that you want to try, I want you to know that it's ok to talk to me about it. Heck, I want you to talk to me about it!" Ruth pulled me closer into a warm, body-enveloping hug.

"Thank you, David. I really do appreciate that."

I was just about to snuggle in even closer when my stomach growled.

"What was that?" Asked Ruth.

"Apparently I'm getting hungry..." I pulled away and looked at the clock on Ruth's bedside table. "Oof... it's way past our normal dinner time."

"I think it was worth the delay," said Ruth, smirking playfully.

"Yeah, me too. I really do need to get started on dinner though."

After one last squeeze we got out of bed. I splashed some water in the on myself in the bathroom sink to rinse away some of the stickiness from our love-making, and Ruth spent a little bit of time in the shower. I made an easy pasta dish and grilled up some pork sausages to put in mine. After dinner we cuddled on the couch for a while before we went to bed. I fell asleep in Ruth's arms thinking that life couldn't get much better.

Chapter 4

Early monday morning I woke to movement in the bed.

"David?" I muttered sleepily.

"Morning," he whispered. "Sorry for waking you, I was trying to be quiet."

"What time is it?"

"Five thirty."

"Do you get up this early every morning?" I asked with a groan.

"When I have to work, yes." From the glow of David's phone that he was using as a light, I was able to seen him coming over to my side of the bed. Leaning over, he kissed the top of my nose, just behind my muzzle, making me smile. "Go on back to sleep."

"I'm already awake, so I might as well get up."

"Ok, sorry," David apologized again.

"Don't worry about it. I'm glad I got to see you this morning anyway." I sat up and smiled again, remembering how we spent the entire day before together. David leaned over again and kissed me again, this time on my lips.

"I'm glad I was able to see you too."

David went to the other bedroom for a couple minutes, and when he came back out he was fully dressed for the day. After making coffee and his lunch, it was time for him to go.

"Have a good day," I said with a smile. He reached out and cupped the side of my face for a moment, then pulled me down into another short kiss.

"You too." After that he left. When the door shut behind him I felt the same breaking of my heart as when he dropped me off at work on Saturday. I'd been anticipating it though, so it was a bit more manageable, and I expected it to become even more so over time.

I went back to the bedroom to get dressed and started to wonder what to do with the morning, having gotten up a couple hours earlier than usual. When I opened the closet I got an idea and smiled. For the next couple hours I went through my clothes and started sorting them by whether or not I wanted to keep them or not. By the time I was done I had nearly half of my closet emptied, as well as a couple drawers in my dresser, and I put the clothes to be discarded in trash bags to take to a thrift store. I put the bags in the corner of David's old room, figuring he wouldn't mind it, and since I didn't have work I decided to work on cleaning the apartment a bit.

A couple hours later it was just about lunch time and I went to take out the trash to the apartment complex's communal dumpster. On the way back I saw one of the neighbors in her doorway. She was a middle aged female centaur with black hair and fur, and to my surprise she was waving me over. I was curious, so I headed over.

"Come on in, let's get out of the cold," she said as she stepped back inside. Not expecting to be outside for more than a minute, I wasn't dressed for cool October weather so I gratefully followed her inside.

I'd never been inside any of the other apartments before, but a glance it looked like the general layout was the same as mine. One major difference was that it had no furniture to sit on, though it did have a couple of large mats on the floor.

"It's been a couple years since we spoke so you probably don't really remember, but I'm Felicia," she greeted politely.

"I'm Ruth, it's nice to meet you again." She gestured to the kitchen.

"I just put on some tea. Would you like some?"

"No thank you," I answered politely.

"Very well." She lowered herself to one of the mats on the floor. "I don't have anything like a chair for you to sit on, but you can use the mat if you'd like."

"Again, no thank you, I'm fine standing." She nodded.

"I'm sure you're wondering why I invited you over."

"Yes, I am." I waited patiently for her to continue.

"I suppose it's about that human who lives in your apartment." Dread filled my gut, but I tried to keep my face neutral and hoped that Felicia wasn't familiar enough with minotaur facial expressions to know otherwise.

"His name is David, and what about him?"

"As you would imagine, many of us weren't very pleased when he moved in." Despite my best efforts, I wasn't able to fully stifle a snort and my tail started flicking irritatedly, though being invited over almost immediately after David and I first mated had me a bit concerned.

"He's been here for months, why are you just bringing this up now?"

"To be honest, we all assumed he'd do the belligerent human thing and you'd kick him out shortly after he moved in." I scowled, though I was relieved that the timing seemed to be a coincidence.

"If you must know, I've grown very fond of him and his company."

"Oh..." Felicia mumbled, clearly taken aback. I was tempted to reveal the nature of our relationship, but I decided not to do so without speaking with David about it first. Even so, I wasn't done.

"David is a good man, and I will not be kicking him out."

"I see... most of our dealings with humans haven't left good impressions, so while 'good man' isn't a completely foreign concept, it is unusual."

"I understand that. I will agree that there are a lot of humans that are absolutely wretched, especially those in positions of authority. However, many of them are good people. My best friend is a human named Sara who is also the person who got me my job. There are a couple of people I work with that I prefer to avoid, but most of my coworkers are very nice," I said quickly, thinking of Tiffany and Jenny respectively. "As for David, he has been nothing but kind and generous. I consider myself fortunate that he was the only one who answered my ad for a roommate, because if I'd had a female or non-human option I would most likely have gone with that person instead. However, I couldn't have asked for a better person to live in my home than David." I kept my voice as even as I could, but doing so was becoming a struggle after hearing Alicia's overly broad generalizations. "Perhaps you should meet and talk with him sometime. You might be pleasantly surprised. In any case, I've got to get back to my chores." Felicia stood quietly and seemed to be considering my words.

"I... will think about that. It was nice talking to you. Goodbye Ruth."

"Goodbye Felicia." I turned and left.

One I arrived back at my own apartment I plopped down on the couch with a sigh that turned into a yawn. I was getting sleepy from the early morning, and I figured I'd done enough for one day so I laid down and within minutes I was dozing peacefully.

Some time later I woke to something soft, and familiar pressing against my mouth. I cooed happily and when it pulled away I opened my eyes and saw David, smiling over the kiss he'd stolen.

"I couldn't resist," he teased.

"I'm glad you didn't," I replied warmly.

"You know you're adorable when you're asleep."

"So are you," I teased back with a giggle and he kissed my nose. "How was your day?"

"Meh," he grunted non-committally, "it was alright. Yours?" I sighed and sat up.

"While I was taking out the trash, one of our neighbors invited me over to talk," I answered flatly.

"From your tone, it doesn't sound like it went well..."

"She may have used different words, but it was clear she was asking how much longer until I told you to leave."

"What!?"

123456...9