Beastly Roommates Ch. 03: Her Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's no mistake," I said shortly, handing over my credit card. "One room with one extra large bed." Judy's mouth dropped open and she stared for a few seconds before regaining her composure.

"Very well, sir." She made up a couple of keycards and handed them over, along with my credit card. "Room 104. Fourth door on the right."

When we made it to the room I dropped our bags and prepared to ask Ruth what was going on. However, as soon as I turned toward her, Ruth's hands were on my head, pulling my face to hers! Before I knew it, she was nipping and licking at my lips with abandon! Reeling from emotional whiplash I pulled away.

"Ok, I'm confused! I thought you were pissed at me!" Ruth let out a sheepish giggle.

"I'm so sorry I made you think that, but that's not it at all," she said, pulling me close. I still had no idea what was going on, but I was relieved that she wasn't mad. "I was impressed at how you stood up to my father in the house, and I have no idea how you managed to get his approval, but when you stopped Isaac from charging... well..." she trailed off and lowered her mouth to my ear. "Let's just say you're getting lucky tonight..." she added in a sultry a whisper. As Ruth pulled my left hand under her skirt, I laughed as I finally understood and my mood lifted almost instantly! While her groin wasn't anywhere near as hot as when she was in heat, it was still pretty warm from arousal and her panties were soaked! "It was everything I could do to not jump you right in front of my f-AH-ther..." Ruth said, her words devolving into a series of moans as I rubbed the wet material between her legs. It was hard to tell exactly where I was rubbing through the fabric, but I must of hit a particularly sensitive spot because she flinched and grabbed onto my right shoulder.

"GYAAH!" I cried out as pain shot down my arm! Ruth let go and backed up, concern instantly overriding her arousal.

"I'm so sorry! Are you alright!" She exclaimed.

"I'll be fine," I said as I started unbuttoning my shirt. "But your dad really packs a wallop!" Finishing the last button, I let my shirt slide off, revealing an ugly black and purple bruise the the size of my fist.

"Oh, Darling. I'm so sorry..." Ruth's eyes dropped when she saw it.

"I'm pretty sure it's not broken, but it might be cracked so it's probably a good idea to get it checked out when we get home." She got a closer look.

"That looks pretty bad..."

"Yeah, I'll definitely need to take it easy for a while." I slowly ran my hand up the side of her neck, savoring the fur under my fingers as much as I ever did. "But for now I think we were in the middle of something..." Ruth smiled.

"I mean... if you think you're up to it," she cooed

"We're just going to have to be a little gentler than usual." Ruth stepped back and helped me undress, then did so herself. I grinned at how comfortable we'd gotten with that. "Go ahead and lie down," I urged and Ruth got on the bed. I crawled up from the foot of the bed and she let out an excited chuckle when I stopped with my head level with her groin. Ruth parted her legs more to give me better access and I breathed deeply through my nose. She must have been incredibly turned on because the only other time I was able to smell the musky scent of her arousal was during her heat cycle!

Deciding to have a little fun before really starting, I nuzzled the soft, velvety fur on her belly with my face while running my fingers through the fur on her ticklish inner thighs.

"Daaaaviiiiiid," don't teeeease," Ruth whined as she squirmed. Knowing that she enjoyed the game just as much as I did, I ignoring her pleas. I continued alternating my caresses between her right at left legs, occasionally letting my fingers glide around the very edge of her furless mound, which always provoked another squirm and a whimper. However, after a couple minutes I could tell that it was getting to be a bit much. I started kissing and sucking on her outer lips until her slit started swelling, opening up before me. I took a moment to appreciate the view before sucking one one of Ruth's pink folds in my mouth again, then pulling my head back, stretching it just a tiny bit before letting it slip away.

"You just love to torment me, don't you," Ruth chastised, twitching from my ministrations.

"If you tell me you're not enjoying it I'm calling you a liar..." I shot back with a grin, just before repeating the motion with another one of Ruth's folds, making her jump again before she could answer.

After making her twitch a couple more times I decided it was time to stop playing around. Burying my face into Ruth's dripping wet slit, I drove my tongue in it as far as I could and she moaned loudly as I wiggled it around. Pulling away to take a breath, I took a moment to saver the taste of Ruth's fluids still coating my tongue before diving in again. I started lapping at her opening faster, still enjoying Ruth's tangy nectar as well as the wonderful noises she was making. Bit by bit, I started focusing more of my efforts on Ruth's engorged nub all the while her panting moans continued to raise in pitch until they were more like whimpers. At last, once she'd reached a fever pitch Ruth cried out loudly and started bucking her hips as I brought her to what sounded like what was shaping up to be a fantastic orgasm! As she convulsed I sucked her entire swollen clit into my mouth and licked with the entire length of my tongue in an attempt to lengthen Ruth's pleasure throes. It didn't always work, but when she let out a renewed cry of ecstasy I knew I'd hit gold! Ruth was going to be a quivering mess for several minutes, and I felt pretty proud of myself!

Several moments later Ruth had come down from her orgasm and was gasping for breath! I crawled up her body until our faces were even and started gently suckling on her lips until she was kissing me back.

"Mmmm... you've gotten good at that," murmured Ruth, after a couple minutes of making out.

"Even though I torment you?" I teased. She gave me a mock glare.

"I'll show you torment!" She threatened between her still-heavy breathing. I knew she would, but she was still reeling from her orgasm and just let her head flop back down. I started gently kissing her again while we waited for her to recover. I even managed to work my right arm into position to massage one of Ruth's nipples, which she enjoyed, if her soft moans were any indication.

"Your turn," she said a few minutes later, teasingly. She rolled onto her side and I fell off with a yelp! Thankfully it was on my left side. Ruth pushed me over onto my back, then adjusted until her head was directly over my stiff manhood! Flashing me a smirk, she blew on the tip. making me shiver and within moments my legs were covered in goosebumps! She slowly lowered her head with her mouth open, but at the last second she swerved and nuzzled the head lightly enough for her fur to tickle!

"I've heard that turnabout is fair play..." she teased. There was a string of glistening precum that ran from her muzzle to just below her ear from earlier. she sensually ran her finger along her face, gathering it up on her fingertip. "Isn't it?" she asked, licking her finger sensually. My breath caught in my throat and my already hard dick got even harder. I whimpered pathetically, knowing full well the repertoire of delightful agonies Ruth had in store.

After the raw and wild sex we'd both enjoyed during her heat cycle Ruth lost just about all of her inhibitions and had become pretty adventurous in the bedroom. Since then she'd figured out how to really push my hot buttons! Ruth lowered her head and licked the new bead of precum seeping from my glans with as little contact with my skin as possible. It was as if she was trying to make me insane! She placed a tickly kiss on the inside of my thigh, sucking on the sensitive skin just a little bit, making me twitch again! Slowly, she placed another one ever so slightly lower than the first, then another, and another, each one making me wiggle and twitch more than the last! She did this until she reached just above my knee and paused. When I felt that I had a moment of relief she suddenly, and quickly ran the tip of her tongue back up my leg, making me jump! Ruth smirked, letting me know in no uncertain terms that she wasn't done toying with me! She placed a series of similar kissed in a semi-circle over my patch of pubic hair, just before giving same the same torture down and back up my other leg. By the time she was done, I was squirming wildly, but she had me well pinned and I was down an arm!

"Please, I can't take any more..." I said, whimpering.

Ruth glanced up at me and knew full well that I was at her mercy. She leered at me as if deciding what to do next and I held my breath in anticipation! After several tense seconds she lowered her head again without saying a word! This time instead of teasing me she mercifully took me into her wonderfully deep mouth! As incredible as that was, I absolutely adored the look of pure joy that sprouted across Ruth's face. I could never tell which one of us enjoyed it more! I moaned at the wet warmth of her very talented lips and tongue as she started bobbing her head, all the while occasionally looking back up to lock her smiling eyes up at me.

After a couple minutes of bliss she stopped at the top of one her head-bobs. I looked down and she smirked back up at me, which looked incredibly sexy with the tip of my manhood still in her mouth! What she did next caught completely me off guard! After angling her neck to be more in line with my erection, she sank down again and her nose was suddenly pressed up against my pubic hair and my tip was buried in the much tighter confines of her throat!

I'd forced my way all the way down Ruth's throat during her heat cycle, but she later confessed that it hurt afterwards and I felt bad. After that I couldn't bring myself to do it again, even though it felt amazing and she said that in her heat-fueled frenzy it was worth it. As it was, I looked down to make sure that she wasn't forcing herself, and to my surprise she had a dopey grin on her face! A moment later I felt a repetitive tightening around my tip that was accompanied by a soft glug, glug sound. It took me a moment to realize that she was swallowing, and the massage it was giving my manhood was one of the most incredible things I'd ever felt! My mouth dropped open with a whimper, and I was pretty sure that if I hadn't been lying back, I would have started drooling!

I was just starting to feel the churning of an orgasm when Ruth quickly pulled her head off of me and took a deep breath.

"Holy hell, that was incredible!"

"Really? I'm so glad!" Exclaimed Ruth. She seemed to have gotten her fill of teasing torment and had reverted to a more innocently excited mood.

"I know you said that hurt before, are you alright?"

"Yes! I can't breath what doing that, but that's ok for short amounts of time. Once I figured out how to do it, it ended up not being that hard. To be honest it's kind of fun!" Ruth was looking up at me with wide-eyed eagerness and I chuckled.

"Cool!" I leered at her suspiciously. "So... where on earth did you figure that out?" She looked away coyly.

"You remember how I tried making zucchini bread a while back..."

"Yeah..." I answered slowly, completely confused. "I kinda felt bad that it didn't turn out."

"Me too, but that wasn't why I bought the zucchini in the first place..." she said, glancing shyly back up at me. A second later the pieces clicked!

"You've been practicing!?" I blurted out with a laugh!

"Yes, I have. Was it worth it?"

"I'd say so! That was incredible," I answered, and Ruth's strange-shaped eyes practically brimming with happiness and pride! "Unfortunately, if you do it again right now you're gonna put me over the edge!"

"Oh." Ruth's ears drooped in disappointment for a moment, but then her face lit right back up. "I have another idea though," she said with an excited grin. "Would you mind if I tried it?"

"Honey, I have loved every idea you've ever come up with so far," I said with a laugh. "Go for it!" With her dark eyes sparkling Ruth moved off to my side and pushed my legs together. Then before I knew it she had swung her leg over me and was on her knees, straddling my thighs!

"Whoa! This is different!"

"Is that ok?" Asked Ruth. Her massive body loomed over me, and despite knowing that her full weight might be able to crush me I felt nothing but excitement

"Uh huh!" I exclaimed, my already rock hard erection somehow having gotten even more stiff!

"Good," Ruth said with a grin. Shuffling forward on her knees until her midsection was right over mine she rocked her hips while holding my stiffness up against her hot, nearly dripping wet slit against my shaft a few times, both of us gasping as she soaked my length in her lubricating juices. After she seemed satisfied, she raised herself higher on her knees, lined me up, then let gravity do it's work, smoothly impaling herself on my slick manhood before landing on my hips with a light plop.

"Oooh, that's nice," she moaned, and almost immediately started rocking her hips at a leisurely pace. As always, the friction of her moist warmth on me was amazing, but we quickly discovered that the motion put Ruth off balance. Before she fell she leaned forward, supporting herself on her arms.

With Ruth's hips and fuzzy belly pressed up against mine and her boobs were hanging in my face, it was as if I was being covered by a heavy, furry, Ruth-blanket and I loved it every second of it! I reached up and tweaked one of her nipples and started sucking on the other. She tightened down on my manhood and cooed in appreciation. It was then that I noticed something.

"Could you push yourself up just a little bit?" I asked.

"Of course." She raised her body off mine a little. "Is everything alright?" She peered down at me looking a little concerned.

"Yeah," I answered. "Just my turn to try something, that's all." I reached up and ran my fingers up the side of her face, making Ruth sigh happily, but then I started gently pulling her head down toward mine. As she got closer a wide grin sprouted across my face. A moment later, my heart soared as the position, combined with her long face and neck allowed us to easily kiss each other while making love for the very first time!

Seeming to have realized the same thing, Ruth gasped through her nose and wasted no time filling my mouth with her tongue! At the same time she started rolling her hips as if she was trying to grind me right into the bed! Between the incredible friction of her hot walls, being deliciously smothered, and the novelty of having finally figured out how to make out during sex, I felt my orgasm rising quickly. I reached up and dug my fingers into her scalp as she rode me right into the bed!

Moments later my orgasm hit in a massive explosion that reached all the way to my toes, and from the way Ruth had started moaning into my mouth it seemed like hers had too! I tried bucking my hips, but Ruth was pressing on me with her her full weight, pretty much immobilizing me, which somehow only turned me on even more! I tangled my fingers in her hair and kept sucking on Ruth's tongue, even when her lips broke free of mine!

Almost as suddenly as it began, our intense orgasms subsided. In its wake we were a pair of quivering masses. Ruth had the presence of mind to flop to the side before she collapsed, and I was thankful for that. I rolled over too and little-spooned into her.

"Officially one of my favorite positions already..." I murmured.

"I agree. That was lovely." We stayed there, content to cuddle for a few minutes, but then Ruth's phone buzzed. With a groan she reached off the edge of the bed for her skirt that was on the floor and fished her phone out. "I think it's Rebecca."

"You should probably take that." With a sigh she accepted the call.

"Hello?" I couldn't really hear what the other person was saying when they answered.

"Yes, I'm fine."

"David and I are staying at a hotel for the night."

"Oh, that is good news."

"I'm sorry to cut this short, but we've had a long day and we're going to bed." Ruth snorted out a chuckle and rolled her eyes.

"I'm not answering that..."

"Ok. Thanks for letting me know. Goodnight." Then she hung up.

"Yes, that was Rebecca. My father's fine and Issac is officially in exile. I didn't get the chance to tell you earlier, but when we were outside she said that rumors about Isaac started circulating when I left, and after that no one wanted to risk being Isaac's mate. I guess he somehow found out that I was in town and wanted to take revenge.

"Wow, that's kinda warped. I'm glad he ended up getting what he deserved."

"Me too."

"How are you doing with that?" I asked. "I mean, did seeing him bring up old memories, or bad feelings, or something like that?"

"It was strange seeing him again, and knowing that he was almost my mate, but the way he acted today made me all the more thankful than ever that I left."

"I'm really sorry you went through that."

"It was hard for a long time, and being betrayed like that hurt, but everything that happened those years ago set me on the path to really finding myself. I learned to be self-sufficient in a way that other females never will, and somehow I even ended up with the most wonderful mate I could ever hope for." I grinned as she snuggled closer.

"You're are pretty amazing. I love you, Ruth."

"I love you too, David."

After a few more minutes of cuddling we went to the bathroom to get cleaned up. Then we went back to bed and quickly fell asleep to the rhythm of each other's breath, happy that the day over and done with, and that we were both made it out safely!

Chapter 6

It had been a few weeks since David and I went to go see my father. As it turned out, my father's blow had caused a number of hairline fractures cracks in David's arm, but he had mostly healed since then. As strong as David was by human standards, if my father's swing had been any more than a half-hearted attempt to get him to move aside it could have been much worse! However, David didn't hold a grudge, and since then I'd been able to speak both my father and Rebecca a couple times, and it was wonderful being able to reconnect with the people from my old life!

As it was, I was just getting off the bus, headed toward Serafina's diner to meet up with Sara. I spotted her just as she was about to enter.

"Sara, wait up!" I called out. She turned around and grinned.

"Hey, girl! Perfect timing!" She exclaimed and waited for me at the door. We hugged when I caught up, and then we went inside.

After walking through the door I caught Sara grinning at me.

"You seem to be in a good mood. What about?"

"You!" She replied.

"What about me?" I asked.

"Just that a few months ago you would have never called out to me like that. You've always avoided drawing attention to yourself as much as possible." I spent a moment thinking about it and was rather taken aback when I realized she was right! "I think David's been a good influence on you and your confidence," she added quietly.

"I suppose so." I smiled at the thought, and wondered if I was a good influence on his life too. I hoped so, but I didn't have long to think about it because the vulpine hostess came up and led us to our booth. I'd since found out her name was Vivian and was quite surprised to hear that she was mated to an Ursine named Derek! Serafina had offered her a job after finding out they'd run away together. The young vulpine gave me a wink before going to fill our drink orders.

I glanced around and seeing Serafina at another table I marveled that there were three different mixed species relationships represented in the restaurant, and other than those involved, no one had any idea! Looking back at Sara, I felt a little bad about keeping the knowledge from her, but it wasn't mine to tell.

1...345678