Beastly Roommates Ch. 03: Her Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started bobbing my head and hummed contentedly at the wonderful feeling of him sliding over my tongue and through my lips as I made love to him with my mouth. David's sighs and moans were getting me worked up again and I knew I'd be ready and eager for another round shortly!

"Ruth, sweetheart, I'm almost..." I immediately pulled my head away, letting him slip from my mouth. I wasn't ready to be done, and while it wasn't impossible to get him ready again, there was no guarantee he'd be able to go again!

"That was close..." I teased, licking my lips.

"Yeah. You've gotten really good at that!" Without replying I got on the bed, shuffling on my knees to David's side. I swung a leg over him and ended up straddling his waist with his manhood right up against my folds. I glanced down and David was looking back up at me with pure love and adoration in his eyes. It was absolutely precious. I raised myself, lined his manhood up with my opening, then eased myself back down, exhaling softly as David delightfully spread me open again. He reached up to stroked from my muzzle to my ears a couple times before pulling me down into a delicious kiss! I started to rock my hips and we moaned into each other's mouths.

Before long we started breathing heavy and I started bouncing my hips more forcefully. I pulled my head back just enough for both of use to be able to gaze into each other's eyes. From the look in David's I could tell he was getting close, and so was I. I doubled my efforts, raising almost entirely off of David's substantial manhood before slamming back down. The sound of our bodies slapping together filled the room when David suddenly grasped onto and dug his fingertips into my thighs. He cried out and bucked his hips so hard that I actually lifted off the bed for a moment, somehow reaching a depth that I'd never felt before! I felt his liquid warmth filling me, and that pushed me over the edge! We ground into each other in ecstatic frenzy as I mashed our lips together, where our tongues wrestled for supremacy until our waves of pleasure died down.

For a little while we just stayed with me on top of David and him still inside me with our lips remaining together. Occasionally one of us would roll our hips slowly, but our movements and kisses had become slow, gentle, and loving. After some time passed, I flopped over and laid down next to David.

David started snuggling nearer to me and I wordlessly pulled him close and started happily playing with my ring. As I cuddled my future husband I thought what our life together might have in store for us.

A/N: As always, I hope you enjoyed this installment of Beastly Roommates. I enjoyed writing it, and if the reception is as good as it's been with the last two installments, I'll write part 4. However, I do have another project I want to finish first, so it might be a while.

1...345678