Beastly Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you don't mind me asking, how are things with David?"

"They are going quite well," I replied, feeling rather confused. Julie huffed a little.

"Last time you were in here you were still just going on dates, is it still like that?"

"Oh," I grunted. "No it isn't. We're together now." Julie grinned so widely it almost looked like she was about to burst.

"That's great. I'm happy for you!" She said quickly. "I told Taban about you two the first time you came in because I though you would make such a cute couple!"

"Who's Taban?" I asked, getting more confused by the second. Julie's eyes shifted back and forth looking around, and she leaned in closer.

"My mate," she said quietly. My eyes shot open. "He's a jinko, sort of a tiger person." My jaw fell open slightly. Ignoring my shock she continued. "There's another guy named Kenneth that comes in sometimes with his mate, a ghirtablilu named Chandra. They're both a little rough around the edges, but nice. They're also really good tippers!" My mind was already buzzing, but then Julie dropped the biggest bombshell yet.

"There's a restaurant that's run by a lamia named Serafina in the city. She's mated to a young man named Van!"

"There's no way," I muttered in disbelief. "I've been going to Serafina's diner for years, and that's just not possible!"

"People in mixed relationships like ours are often open with each other, but outside of that we tend to prefer keeping our private life... private." I just sat there reeling from the new information. "Welcome to the interspecies mates club!" I took a deep breath and shook my head to try to clear it.

"Not yet," I said quietly before looking back at Julie. "We are together, but not mated."

"Still in a relationship though," she said with a wink. "And there's no need to rush that last part. Anyway, I need to get back to work!" With that she left.

A minute later David came back and sat down.

"Did Julie already come by?" I absently nodded. He looked at me curiously for a moment. "Is everything ok?"

"Yes," I replied, snapping out of my bewilderment. I motioned for David to come closer. "We're not the only ones..." I whispered.

"The only what?" He asked, clearly confused.

"Julie's mated to a jinko." David looked at me in confusion, "A species that resembles a tiger," I elaborated and his eyes shot wide open, mirroring my reaction to the news. "And she knows of others too. I'll tell you more later." He started laughing, and actually somehow looked relieved. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing. I'm just glad that we're not the only ones!"

"Me too." David opened his mouth for a second, but closed it almost immediately. "Is there something else?"

"Umm... " he stammered. "There is, but I'll tell you later." As curious as I was about his behaviour, and what he wanted to talk about, I let it go and when our meals came we ate quickly, and quietly.

"Can I interest you in some dessert?" Asked Julie when we were finished with dinner.

"No, I don't think so," I replied.

"You sure?" Asked David. "They've got strawberry cheesecake." I groaned because that did sound good, but I wanted us to leave so we could talk. "How about to go?"

"Ok," I relented and David grinned.

"Two strawberry cheesecakes to go, coming right up!"

A couple minutes later Julie came back with the desserts in styrofoam containers. David paid the bill and then we left.

"So Julie's with a Jinko?" Asked David with a laugh, once we were back in the truck and going home.

"So it seems..."

"And you said there are more?"

"Yes. There's another couple, a man and a ghirtablilu, who sometimes eat there."

"Girta-what?" Asked David and I laughed.

"A ghirtablilu. A human-like torso and a scorpion like lower body. Similar to an arachne

"Oh, ok." He shivered. "Sorry. No offense meant, but something about someone having that many legs is just a little creepy to me." I laughed again.

"I find it a little unsettling myself." I paused for a moment. "Do you know Serafina's diner, the one I often go to with Sara?"

"Yeah."

"It seems that Serafina herself is mated to a human too!"

"No way!"

"Indeed. I was shocked too. But please don't go spreading this around. Julie told me that couples in a relationship like ours tend to prefer keeping a low profile. She only told me because we are together."

"My lips are sealed!" He made a zipping motion over his mouth.

We spent several minutes quietly, but I was still curious about David's earlier behavior.

"You seemed nervous about something when you picked me up, what about?" I asked. His shoulders tightened up again.

"I'll... tell you when we get home," he stammered. My stomachs knotted up. It wasn't like David to keep secrets.

"Please tell me it's nothing bad..." I said quietly.

"No, it's not bad, I promise." The reassurance was nice, but the pit in my belly didn't go away and we didn't talk much again until we'd made it to the apartment.

"Would you like to eat our cheesecake?" Asked David.

"Yes please." I wanted to know what was up, but I couldn't resist. He got a couple of forks, then went to the fridge and pulled out a bottle.

"Strawberry wine to go with the strawberry cheesecake?" I nodded slowly. David was up to something, though I wasn't sure what. However, since it seemed like it was his doing, I was starting to get less worried and was instead just becoming curious. He pulled down a couple wine glasses and after pouring he made his way back to the table. He handed me a glass and I took a sip.

"This is delicious," I said with a smile. I took a bite of the cheesecake and it was good too. We ate quietly, and since my nerves were no longer on quite so high alert I was able to enjoy it, and soon we had finished both it, and the wine.

Taking a deep breath, David reached out and took my hand in his. My heart started to race in anticipation, because all the buildup made this seem very important.

"When we first met, I figured I'd never even see you again, then through some crazy twist of fate we ended up being roommates... and then we fell in love." He paused to compose himself a little. "And now there's something I want to ask you." He squeezed my hand, which had started trembling. "I wish... for you to come to bed with me and for us to be mated."

"You... wish to mate with me?" I repeated breathlessly.

"Yes, I do," he whispered. I took a shaky breath.

"You know what you are asking, right?" He pulled his hand from mine, and with a smile he caressed the side of my face.

"Yes. This is for life and there's no going back for either of us. I've been thinking about it a lot lately. More than anything I want to spend my life with you. You make me the happiest I've ever been."

I swallowed hard. My mate needed to be solid, reliable, and above all else... I had to trust him. I looked back up into David's clear blue eyes and knew immediately what the right choice was, because to choose otherwise would be the biggest mistake of my life.

Chapter 23

I held my breath as I waited for Ruth's answer. She took my hand that was at her face in hers and brought it back down to the table.

"I don't think I should come to your bed." I squeezed Ruth's hand and sighed in disappointment.

"I guess it is a little soon," I said quietly.

"What do you mean?" Asked Ruth, clearly confused. "I just meant that your bed is too small." Now it was my turn to be confused, but Ruth continued anyway, "and that we should go to mine instead." My confusion melted away as what she was saying sank in.

"Really?" I exclaimed, still somewhat reeling from emotional whiplash. She reached out and stroked the back of my hand.

"Yes, David. I do wish to be your mate, and for you to be mine. I wish that very much." After taking a couple of deep breaths to calm myself, I broke out into a silly grin. I sprang off my chair and hugged Ruth tightly. When I let go she stood up.

"Umm, I guess we go now?" I asked awkwardly, not really knowing how to proceed.

"Yes, I... suppose we should."

I followed Ruth to her room and when we got inside I looked around. I'd only seen the inside a couple of times, but she kept it neat and organized.

"How do you suppose we go about doing this?" Asked Ruth nervously and I laughed.

"I don't know. I just as new to this as you, so I'm probably just as nervous too!"

"That's true..." she sighed. "But you're not going to change tonight," she added quietly, and suddenly I felt guilty for bringing this whole thing up.

"Ruth, if you're not ready..."

"No, David," she cut me off. "I admit that I am nervous, but I want this. I love you, and I want to be drawn to you." She reached out and took my hands in hers. "Especially since now I get to have you, and keep you." We stood there tenderly looking into each other's eyes for a few seconds.

"I'm not going anywhere. I love you too. I'm committed to this, and to you."

"I know."

"How about we start with kissing and just let things progress from there," I suggested, reaching up to stroke the soft fur on her face. She lowered her head and her lips softly met mine. They still tasted like strawberries from the wine and cheesecake.

After a minute of gently making out I reached for the front of her top and started unbuttoning it. Ruth tensed up a little, but encouraged me to keep going by putting a little more pressure in our kiss. When I finished with the last button I slowly reached into the front of her shirt and put my hands on the soft fur of her belly. Ruth pulled her face away from mine with a gasp and when I opened my eyes, I saw that hers were tightly shut. She quickly reached up, took hold of my face and mashed her lips back to mine before letting her arms fall back to her sides. My heart thudded in my ears as I slid my hands around to her sides, feeling the soft velvet of her belly give way to the much coarser fur along her flank. I ran my fingers up her sides, past the fabric of her bra, and around the front of her shoulders. With a small push her shirt fell to the floor.

Ruth pulled her mouth just far enough from mine to take a deep breath, then she started working on the buttons of my own shirt, and moments later it joined hers on the floor.

Still keeping my eyes shut, Ruth's face was still close enough that I could feel her breath when I heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper. She pulled me close and guided my hand around to the small of her back and pushed my hand downward. Her skirt's waistband was loose, and I realized that it was only being held up by it's tail-hole. As I pulled it free, I drew my hand down the whole length of Ruth's tail and she shivered. I smiled when my fingers ran through the tuft of longer fur at the end.

Since we seemed to have the unspoken agreement to keep our eyes shut until we were both fully unclothed, I was grateful when I felt Ruth's bra tumble forward because I didn't think I could manage to take it off her it blindly myself yet. I couldn't resist reaching forward and running my hands over her large, soft mounds a couple times and she moaned quietly. They were mostly covered by the same velvety fur that covered the rest of her belly, though her nipples were furless.

I unbuckled my belt, and Ruth hooked her thumbs in the waistband of my pants and underwear. Moments later they were both added to the growing collection of discarded cloths on the floor, and all I was still wearing was my socks, which I figured didn't count. I repeated the motion to Ruth's panties, and that was all of it.

I opened my eyes and looked up into Ruth's. Her breath was shaky, though mine wasn't exactly steady either. I smiled and took a couple steps back to get the first look at Ruth... my mate.

Almost right at my eye level, her boobs were massive, each one much bigger than my handspan. Despite that they sat very nicely on her large frame and complimented the curve of her hips beautifully. The soft, nearly-white fur that started at her muzzle ran all the way down her torso, and over her belly before stopping in a V shape at the tops of her thighs.

Between her legs sat a pair of puffy, lips on top of a fleshy mound with sparse hair the same near-white color as her belly. It looked a bit different than a human's, but was very enticing, and I was really looking forward to fully exploring it. A little bit of wetness glistened between the lips.

"David," Ruth said softly, making me realize that I was staring. She self-consciously wrapped her arms around her middle and pinched her legs together. "Am I ok?" She asked with a shaky voice. I smiled and let my eyes sweep her beautiful body again before I stepped up and ran my hands through her fur on her sides, making her shiver again.

"You're gorgeous," I whispered while looking up into her eyes, and she relaxed a little. I glanced down at my ten inches of erection. Growing up I'd often wondered if I'd ever get the chance to use it, but I'd always figured I was pretty well endowed! However, also figuring that at best I could maybe compete with the smallest of bulls, I was seriously questioning my adequacy! "Am I... is this going to be enough for you?" I asked. I glanced back up at Ruth who was staring hungrily at my groin. She lightly licked her lips once before looking back up at my face.

"Don't worry David, I know you will satisfy me." With that boost in confidence I glanced toward the bed. Ruth pulled back the covers and got in. I took off my socks, turned off the light, and crawled in next to her.

I ran my hand along her side, once more enjoying the feel of her fur between between my fingers.

"I love you, Ruth." I slid closer and we kissed, our tongues playing back and forth deliciously. A minute later Ruth pulled back, slightly out of breath.

"David, I'm ready," she whispered. I nodded and helped her pull me on top while she rolled onto her back. I took a moment to appreciate looking at Ruth. The little bit of the light in the room reflected off her eyes beautifully, and her hair made it look like her head was resting in a dark pool. I kissed her again quickly and realized that I was pressed up pretty high on her belly, and that I was also starting to leak on it! I scooted down, being careful not to kneel on Ruth's tail. Putting my hands on her belly, I pushed my torso up while Ruth reached between us and touched my manhood. I gasped at the touch.

"Are you ok," she asked.

"Yeah, You're just the first person to ever touch me there, that's all." She smiled widely.

"Lucky me!" She put my tip at her hot wet entrance and we both lightly moaned.

"I'm going," I said and she nodded.

Looking into each other's eyes, I started to push and the moist warmth starting to envelop me felt incredible. When I met with resistance after pushing in a couple inches, Ruth winced and grunted.

"Just do it," she told me when I looked up at her questioningly. I pushed harder, and when I tore right through Ruth hissed.

"Are you alright?" I asked and stopped.

"Yes. Keep going." I started pushing the rest of the way in, and the fur on the inside of Ruth's thigh's tickled my hips pleasantly, and I was very happy to find that Ruth was just tight enough to easy my fears about being big enough. When I had slid all the way in we both moaned.

"You feel amazing," I whispered and I started to pull out slowly. When I was about halfway out I pushed back in, a little quicker this time. A few more thrusts like that and a felt my orgasm building, but I wasn't ready to be done so I slowed down a crawl.

"I can't go any faster than this or I won't last," I whispered after a few seconds of the slower pace. Ruth lifted her head and glanced down at me.

"Take your time, I am enjoying this very much," Ruth whispered with her eyes half closed. She stroked my face once before putting her head back down. Her hips started rocking gently to meet mine, and her breathing started to match our rhythm. Every time I pushed in Ruth softly moaned with her mouth hanging slightly open.

Between the warmth and friction on my member, and seeing the blissful look in my mate's face, my impending release was fast approaching.

"Ruth, I'm going to..." I gasped out, trailing off. Ruth's head tilted down and she smiled.

"Please," she whispered, and pulled my body down to hers. A couple of quicker thrusts later and I crashed over the edge. Pulsing waves of pleasure shot through my entire body and I dug my fingers into Ruth's broad shoulders. With a loud groan, I pushed all the way in and sprayed several powerful streams into Ruth's warm tunnel. As I came, she let out a moan of satisfaction and held me tight.

Afterwards I was exhausted and still laying on Ruth. We were both enjoying our afterglow, and I loved the feel of her soft fur under my head. After a few minutes I mustered enough effort to crawled up to be able to look into Ruth's face. On the way my shrinking member slid out of her.

When I had reached eye level, Ruth was gazing at me with a look of pure adoration.

"That was wonderful," she murmured.

"I'm glad. Were you able to finish," I asked. Ruth shook her head slowly without breaking eye contact.

"No, I don't think so."

"Do you... want me to try, like, with my fingers or something?" I asked, feeling a little guilty. I started running my hand down her body, but she gently stopped me before I got very far.

"Another time, perhaps. You made me very happy tonight, and now I just want to lay here and go to sleep with you... with my mate." I pulled my hand back up to stroke her face and she nuzzled into it happily. I kissed her softly just above her nose before sliding off to the side.

We both adjusted until my back was cuddled up to her soft belly, and she put her arm around my middle, pulling me close. I laced my fingers in hers, and snuggling up tight to her warmth I fell asleep.

Chapter 24

I woke up the next morning and felt David in my arms, snuggled up tightly. Wonderful memories from the night before bubbled up in my head and I smiled. Trying to be careful not to wake my sleeping mate, I reached between my legs and felt the crusty evidence of the prior evening's events. I gently probed at my opening and my heart soared when a small amount of warm goo seeped out onto my fingers. I knew that in the future I was going to want to clean up before going to sleep, but at that moment, that little bit of mess made me giddy!

Despite trying to be careful, my movement must have woken David because he started to stir.

"Good morning, David," I whispered while putting my arm back around him. He just cooed happily and took my hand in his. I started gently nipping at his neck with my lips.

"Mmm, that's nice," he moaned. I worked my way to his ear and gave it a little nibble, making David laugh.

"Hey, that tickles!" He exclaimed, rolling over to face me. "Morning, Honey. I could get used to waking up to that." I smiled at being addressed by the endearing name. "You know, you're bed is much more comfortable than mine." I kissed his forehead.

"That's just as well, because this is your bed too now." He snuggled in closer and tucked his head under my chin.

"Do you feel any different after last night?" I thought for a second before answering.

"Not as much as I expected." David grunted a surprised sounding acknowledgement. "I do feel like maybe I love you a little more though." He pulled his head away so he could look at me again.

"I feel that too though, so that could just be the intimacy." A thought came to my mind that made me smile again.

"Maybe I don't feel much different because I already loved you before we mated." He pulled my head into his chest and I sighed contentedly as he ran his fingers through my hair. After a couple wonderful minutes went by David started to chuckle.

"What's so funny?"

1...67891011