Beastly Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes..." I whispered.

"Then you need to hang up with me and talk to him!" Exclaimed Sara.

"What if he's asleep?"

"Then talk to him tomorrow like you said you would I guess..." she grumbled and I took a deep breath.

"Ok."

"Good luck, Ruth."

"Thanks." Without another word she hung up.

I got up and left. Once I reached the door to David's room I stopped. I took another deep breath and quietly opened it. The lights were off, and the sound of steady breathing told me that David was indeed asleep. Not wanting to interrupt his rest, I sighed quietly and walked over to his sleeping form. I could see his bare shoulders just poking out from under the blankets, and he still looked troubled. I leaned down and stroked his face as gently as possible.

"I love you." My stomachs clenched and my eyes shot wide open as the barely audible words slipped unbidden from of my mouth. My eyes started to sting as I blinked back tears. Now that it was out it seemed so obvious. It was time to stop fighting my feelings... and time to stop holding back. I leaned down closer and gently kissed David on the forehead.

"I love you," I whispered again nervously, this time on purpose and to my delight the corners of David's mouth turned up just a little bit.

I left his room as silently as possible and went back to mine. As I was settling into bed, I was nervous about what the future was going to look like with our friends and families, and whether our relationship would be accepted by people in general or not. However, the uncertainty about David was gone, and with that weight lifted off my shoulders I soon fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.

Chapter 21

The next morning I was up early. I'd somehow slept ok, but I felt awful about melting down on Ruth. I took a sip of my coffee and ran through the night before in my head again. My parents made a point to never carry on an argument at night, and now I could see why; it was so easy to fall to pieces when you were tired. I was just glad that I was able to stop when I did, and that it seemed like Ruth took it well.

I heard some movement coming from her room and I sighed. A few minutes later the door opened and she walked out fully dressed for the day. I wasn't sure if that was a good sign or not.

"Coffee's on," I muttered weakly, even though I knew she didn't drink it.

"No thank you," she replied quietly and I turned in my chair to face her. From my sitting position, she appeared even bigger than usual while she approached, and for the first time in decades I felt downright tiny. I gulped, but when I glanced up at her face I was surprised to see that she looked nervous. She loomed over me for several seconds, but then she leaned over and did the last thing I ever expected. Taking my face in her hands she kissed me. It wasn't a long kiss, but for the few seconds it lasted Ruth's lips nipped and tugged at mine assertively, and delightfully, melting away the morning's anxiety. When Ruth pulled away she had a smile in her eyes, and I sat there dumbly smiling back. She pulled out a chair of her own and sat down.

"I didn't expect that..." I murmured breathlessly.

"I promised to think things over last night, so I did." She still looked tense, but all the uncertainty from before was gone.

"I see," I replied with a nervous chuckle.

"And I also promised we could talk this morning." She reached out and took one of my hands in hers. "Over the last few weeks I thought we'd settled into a comfortable and pleasant routine. I never imagined that it could have been causing you frustration. For that I'm very sorry."

"That's ok. I didn't exactly tell you how I felt either..."

"That's true, but I'm sorry just the same."

"I'm sorry for blowing up on you last night." Ruth just smiled.

"That's quite alright," she glanced away. "I needed the push..." I took a deep breath to try to clear my nerves and Ruth looked back.

"You said there's more?" I asked hesitantly. Ruth's tail thumped against her chair.

"Yes." She took a second to compose herself. "I would very much like to be with you." My face split into a wide grin.

"You mean, as my girlfriend?" She glanced away smiling shyly.

"Yes... as your girlfriend." My heart soared and I leaned forward kiss her again. Our lips met and moved against one another's with excited fervor. I ran my fingertips from the side of her nose, all the way up her cheek, and through her hair. Then her mouth opened just a little bit and the very tip of her tongue touched at my lips. I pulled back in surprise just a little, but then I saw Ruth's big beautiful eyes smiling and I did the same. I crawled into her lap, straddling her. My groin muscles were going to really ache later from being stretched around her wide hips, but I didn't care! Wrapping her arms around me, she pulled me close and I draped my arms over her massive shoulders. Since I was sitting on her lap I was able to enjoy the novelty of our faces being on the same level for the first time, and we started kissing again. This time when her tongue flicked at my lips, I opened up and gasped as her thick, meaty tongue slid into my mouth with a delicacy that defied its size. I moaned as she explored the inside of my mouth, from gently lapping at the roof, to lightly massaging my own tongue, and I loved every second of it. When we eventually had to come up for air, Ruth withdrew and pulled back.

"Wow," I gasped out, now breathing heavy.

"Mmmm. I very much liked that," murmured Ruth, and she pulled me into another close hug with my arms around her and my chin resting on her shoulder. "There's one more thing I realized yesterday... and that's what really changed everything," she whispered.

"What's that," I whispered back. She hesitated and started trembling a little bit. "It's ok. You can tell me," I reassured, running my fingers through her hair.

"I love you, David." The words were so quiet that I almost couldn't hear them... but I did. I stopped playing with her hair and pulled her head closer into my shoulder. With how uncertain our relationship had been up to that point I hadn't even dared to hope to hear that yet, but there it was. I wasn't normally much of a crier, but my eyes got a little misty anyway.

"I love you too." I pulled back to look at her again. When I shifted my weight the chair we were on started to creak, and I realized that the poor furniture was holding well over six hundred pounds. "I think we need to relocate." I suggested with a laugh.

"I think you're right," agreed Ruth as the chair creaked again.

I slid off her lap and Ruth's eyes widened. Following her gaze my cheeks started to burn when I realized that she was looking at my groin. The morning's events had my manhood standing at attention proudly, and it was stretching my athletic pants as far as they would go!

"Umm... sorry about that." I turned around and started trying to adjust, but wasn't very successful. While I was ineffectively wrestling with myself, Ruth put her hand on my shoulder.

"I don't mind," Ruth said quietly. "If anything, I'm happy that you find me attractive enough to react like that." She wrapped her arms around me, hugging me from behind. "It might not be as obvious," she said softly in my ear, making me shiver, "but I assure you that I am reacting just as much." I gave up trying to wrangle in my uncooperative member and put my arms on hers.

"Of course I react like that, you're sexy as hell," I whispered back.

"I'm glad you think so. You're a beautiful man." I let out a shallow gasp. "Did I say something wrong?" asked Ruth, sounding concerned. I shook my head.

"No. I'm just not used to hearing things like that," I croaked out, suddenly a little choked up. I turned around and Ruth pulled me close again, cradling my head as she enveloped me once more in her warm embrace. For a little while we stayed like that, but after a few minutes she pulled away again and it looked like something made her nervous. "I love you, David, and I most certainly desire you physically, but I'm not ready to be mated." It looked like she was bracing herself a little for my response.

"That's ok, I'm not ready to be either," I replied with a light chuckle and she relaxed. Having set our boundaries, I stepped closer I put my hands on her hips and slid them all the up Ruth's sides. I let out a low growl as I finally felt up the curves that had been driving me nuts for months! At that moment I noticed that she was wearing my favorite outfit of hers, a shimmery blue top with a light blue skirt, both of which complimented her fur color, and fit very nicely. "Did you wear that for me?" I teased and she leered back playfully.

"It's possible..."

I grinned, then snaked one of my arms behind her and down to the small of her back, just above her tail. I could feel the muscles of her lower back making it sway happily back and forth. It was kinda strange, but I liked it. After a few seconds I led her to the couch, where we sat down next to each other.

Taking my hands in hers, she let out a big sigh.

"This isn't going to be easy," she said, bringing us back to reality.

"Yeah, you're probably right."

"I know you love your family. I hope that this doesn't change things between you and them." I groaned.

"I'm not looking forward to the conversation, but I think they'll be fine."

"I hope so. What about Tom?" I chuckled.

"Tom's known I've had a thing for you since the day I asked you out!" Ruth's eyes lit up.

"Really!?"

"Yep. He called me a weirdo!" She laughed. "He's cool with it though."

"I'm glad." Her face fell and she stared at the floor. "I always planned on visiting my father after finding a mate... If it is to be you, I don't know if bringing you to meet him would be a good idea. I don't know what he would do." I sighed.

"Well, he loves you, right?"

"Yes, he does."

"Then hopefully he'd realize that if he hurt me, then he'd be hurting you." She looked back up at me.

"I hope you're right... I really miss him."

"I'll bet." We sat in silence for a minute. "What would Sara think?" Ruth snorted.

"She predicted this outcome long before either one of us even considered it!"

"Are you serious!"

"Yes, and she was quite annoying about it too!" I laughed.

"Well, at least we've got our friends!"

"Indeed."

"And that waitress at Abuela's! She seemed pretty excited to see us there together!" It was Ruth's turn to laugh.

"Yes, it certainly seemed that way."

"I guess when it comes to family, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it." I smirked at Ruth. "But as for right now..." I started tickling her sides and she started laughing hysterically. As she squirmed she lost her balance and I playfully tackled her down to the couch. Once she was laying down I crawled up until my face was hovering right in front of hers. "Right now," I growled, "I want to kiss every inch of your face." Ruth's eyes glimmered excitedly

I took off her glasses and put them on the end table and enjoyed gazing into her pretty brown eyes up close for a moment. Pressing my lips to just above her right eye I found that the light fuzz on her face was quite soft and tickled my lips and nose pleasantly. I kissed my way across her forehead to above her left eye with Ruth cooing the whole time. In the same way I spent the next couple minutes zig-zagging kisses across her face from one side to the other all the way down to just above her muzzle. I planted a long wet kiss on the front of her fleshy nose which made her laugh. Then while her mouth was still open I went in for the finale. I took her face in my hands and turned it to the side. Starting with her upper lip, I gently suckled and licked my way from right to left. Once I'd reached the other side I did the same to her bottom lip in the other direction.

Having finished the tour of my girlfriend's face, I tangled my fingers in her hair with one hand and grabbed one of her horns with the other, then kissed her fully. I lightly touched her lips with my tongue, and when she opened her mouth I slid it right in. Ruth moaned audibly as I wrestled her tongue with mine. I continued to probe deeper and deeper, and when my tongue was as far as it would go I realized I probably wasn't even halfway in! I groaned and my eyes rolled back at the intoxicating thought of her very deep mouth on my endowment, which was already rock-hard and pressing into Ruth's belly. She gasped when it twitched.

Realizing that I desperately needed to calm down before we went somewhere that neither one of us were ready for, I pulled back and adjusted to where I could lay my head down on Ruth's chest. I sighed contentedly when she started running her fingertips across my scalp.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Mmm, anything," Ruth replied quietly.

"Did we cuddle the day I came home sick a couple months ago? Or was that just a dream?" She giggled.

"It wasn't a dream."

"I didn't think so," I said with a smile.

"I was so afraid when it happened." I lifted my head to look at her.

"Really? Why?"

"You're human. I didn't think I was supposed to feel this way about you, and my feelings scared me...

"I guess that makes sense. Are you still afraid?" Ruth thought for a moment before answering.

"I am no longer afraid of my feelings for you. But there are potential outcomes that may happen because we acted on those feelings... some of those I am afraid of." I frowned. "But they will never make me regret accepting my feelings for you." She gently pulled my head to her and I snuggled back in as she stroked my head.

"Me neither."

For the time being we were happy to just lay on the couch with me curled up on top of Ruth. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect to be with a woman who could support my full weight, but Ruth seemed to manage it easily and happily. She was soft, warm, and comfy to lay on, and I loved being able to do so. She alternated between stroking my head and rubbing my back and it was like heaven. Sometime I would reach up and stroke her face or even her ears. I really enjoyed feeling the soft fur there under my fingertips. Other times I ran my hands across her broad shoulders or through her hair. She purred contentedly at all of it.

After a while my stomach growled loudly and we both laughed.

"Sounds like someone's getting hungry," teased Ruth.

"Yeah, I guess so," I said with a laugh as I stood up. "Want me to make something? Or do you want to go out?"

"I got all dressed up, let's go out!" I grinned and helped her stand. I kissed her briefly once more, loving that it wasn't limited to the end of dates anymore, and went to my room to get changed.

Once there I checked my phone and saw a message from Tom.

'Hey, it's supposed to be a nice day out. Want to hit the range?'

'Not today, spending the day with Ruth... we're finally official!'

I smirked as I hit the send button. A minute later he replied.

'Took long enough! You two finally do the horizontal shuffle?' I snorted at his crude description.

'No, but we got everything out in the open. We're going out to breakfast in a few minutes.'

I had no intention of giving him any more details, but I did think it was probably time to talk to him about why we were waiting for that, if only just to get him to shut up about it!

'Good luck you guys.'

'Thanks.'

I quickly got dressed and walked back out to my waiting girlfriend so we could discuss where to eat!

Chapter 22

I was at working the morning shift on Saturday when I felt a vibrating in my pocket. I glanced around and saw that the floor manager wasn't around and spared a glance at my phone. It was a message from David.

'Want to go to Abuela's tonight? We haven't been there in a while?'

'Yes please!' I typed out quickly, and put my phone away. t was true that we hadn't been to Abuela's since we'd started dating. I'd hoped that the waitress, Julie would be there. She would be excited to hear about us. Being openly in a relationship with David had been absolutely wonderful. Kisses 'good morning' and 'good night' happened almost every day, as had cuddling on the couch in the evenings. I smiled as they came to mind. My tail started swishing back and forth thinking about it!

"Someone looks happy!" Sara's voice pulled me out of my thoughts. "Thinking about someone special?" She teased.

"I'm going out with David tonight, that's all."

"That's nice." She motioned for me to come closer and I leaned down to listen, "just make sure not to let the manager catch you on your phone!" Embarrassed at being caught I just nodded. "And don't knock anything over either!" She exclaimed, laughing and pointing at my tail. I stopped, now even more embarrassed.

The excitement for the evening made the rest of the day seem to crawl by, but eventually my shift was over. I said goodbye to Sara on my way out, and she wished us a good time.

As I was leaving the building, I was pleasantly surprised when David's truck pulled up to the curb, and my tail started swishing again as I walked up to it.

"Hey, sweetheart. Thought you might like getting picked up," greeted David when I opened the door.

"Then you thought correctly," I replied with a smile and climbed into the truck. He almost immediately took my hand once I was seated and buckled.

"Would you like to go home first? Or just go straight there?" He asked. I was surprised at the question, but since it was almost dinner time it did make sense. I was already dressed nicely from work anyway.

"I suppose we could go straight there," I answered and David grinned.

On the way to the restaurant I started telling David about my day, but he was unusually quiet, and only responded in absent acknowledgements.

"Is everything alright?" I asked, when my curiosity got the better of me.

"Oh, yeah. Everything's good," he answered, but the way he rushed his response had me curious. However, since we were almost at the restaurant, I decided not to push until later and the last few minutes of the drive were spent in awkward silence.

We pulled into the parking lot, and as I was about to get out of the truck, David kept hold of my hand and squeezed it.

"I love you, Ruth." I turned back to look at him. There was an obvious tension in his voice that I didn't know what to make of. It had me a little concerned, but I wasn't too worried.

"I love you too." I reached out and cupped his face, stroking his cheek with my thumb. He put his hand over mine and nuzzled into my palm, smiling as he did so. His response reminded me that he'd be with me through whatever it was. "And I trust you." He smiled widely.

The hostess working was the same one that seated us on our first date.

"Welcome back," she greeted with the same amused smirk as before. "Just you two I assume?"

"That's right," answered David, and she led us to our seats and took our drinks. I got a daiquiri, as before, and David got the same amber beer.

Barely a minute later, Julie to come hurrying to the table with our drinks.

"Hi guys!" She greeted enthusiastically with a very wide grin.

"Hello, Julie," I greeted in return and David waved.

"So, you guys need a minute? Or you all set?"

"I think we need a little time," answered David.

"Hey, I've really got to use the restroom," David said a few minutes later, "but if Julie comes back could you order me chicken fajitas?" Almost immediately after he left Julie walked back up.

"I think we're all set to order," I said right as she arrived. Her mouth opened as if to speak, but she shut it a second later and instead pulled out her check pad and a pen. I relayed David's order, and ordered a vegetarian quesadilla. After ordering, Julie hovered for a few seconds as if she wanted to talk. It was a little awkward.

"What is it?" I asked. She rubbed the back of her neck.