Beastly Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Something Tom said that day I asked you out on our first date." I kept listening, curious about where this was going. "When we were skeet shooting he told me to look at you and ask myself if your's was the face I wanted to wake up to." I pulled my head away and laughed.

"He didn't!" I exclaimed in disbelief.

"He did!" We both laughed a bit more, but after a moment David stopped. He looked at me tenderly and stroked the side of my face. "When I got home I took his advice. I'm glad I did, because that was when I realized just how beautiful you are." My heart felt like it was about to burst.

"You woke up to me this morning... was it everything you hoped for?" I whispered, inching my face closer.

"And more..." he finished closing the distance and kissed me again, deeper this time. I gasped softly as his tongue flicked at my lips. I opened my mouth and our tongues played at each other delightfully. A couple minutes went by with us playfully nipping and licking at each other, but then I felt something poking my belly. Knowing exactly what it was, and what was likely to come I moaned in anticipation.

"Lay on your back," whispered David with a gleam in his eye. Excitedly I did as he asked, spreading my legs for what I expected to come next. David, however, seemed to have different plans. Instead of crawling on top of me, he just moved a little closer. For a moment I was confused, but when he leaned his head over and licked my nipple I gasped.

"Sounded like you liked that." A cheeky grin sprouted across his face. "I want to try having some fun this morning!" Before I could respond he lowered his face again, but this time he sucked the nipple into his mouth and I twitched as another jolt of pleasure ran through me. I kept squirming and gasping from the incredible sensations as he suckled, nibbled, and licked at the little nub, but after a minute he stopped and gazed up at me, looking incredibly satisfied with himself.

"Someone enjoyed that..." he teased. While I was still trying to catch my breath he quickly leaned further over and started giving my other nipple the same treatment! This time he also started rubbing the one he'd just left with his fingers and I balled the sheets in my fist as I whimpered.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any more delightful, David's fingertips on his other hand lightly stroked the outer lips between my legs. I cried out audibly and gripped the sheets even tighter. As amazing as that was, it was nothing compared to him sliding his fingers inside the slit and began to rub within the wet folds.

He pushed a couple of fingers inside me and I started writhing about, moaning the whole time.

"You know what's really nice about this?" Asked David quietly, having released my sensitive nipple from his lips and was now looking at my face. If I would have been able to think at all I'd have come up with quite a few things, but instead I squealed out a high pitched "huh?"

"I can kiss you while I do this," answered David and he lowered his head to mine and kissed me deeply. The combination of the intense feelings from his fingers mixed with the delightful motion of his lips pushed me into complete ecstasy. After a minute David pulled his fingers out of me and ran them up my slit once more. When he hit a certain spot near the top that he hadn't touched before it was like an electric jolt! I cried out loudly into David's mouth and my entire body convulsed. He let out a noise that sounded like he was amused and intrigued, and rubbed the spot again, and again... and again. My mouth dropped open mid-kiss and I started mewling pathetically, which just seemed to spur David on even more! He suckled and licked at my lips for a bit, but after a short while he somehow managed to coax my tongue out of my mouth and started slurping away at that, all the while an unfamiliar sensation kept building in my belly. It grew until it threatened to consume me, and I started getting scared, but my body wouldn't respond to any command I tried to give it! At last, when I felt like I couldn't take any more, the feeling reached some sort of peak and wave after wave of intense pleasure wracked through my entire being, making my mind go nearly blank. I wrapped my arms around David tightly and moaned loudly while convulsing on the bed.

After what felt like could have easily been either hours of seconds later I came back to my senses and found myself looking into David's eyes.

"Welcome back," he whispered.

"Hi," I murmured breathlessly. "What was that?"

"An orgasm," David answered with a laugh. "Have you never had one before?" I shook my head.

"Uh uh."

"You like it?" I nodded vigorously. He kissed the tip of my nose. It tickled a little bit.

"I feel like I should be embarrassed for you seeing me like that, but I'm not," I said, still out of breath.

"Maybe that's part of the whole 'being mated' thing that happens to you." I thought for a moment.

"That would make sense." I purposefully started breathing deeper and slower to try to calm myself. It worked. "Was it like that for you?"

"Kinda. Your's seemed like it might have been more powerful though." For a moment we were quiet and just gazed at each other.

"I want to give you another one!" I blurted out, having a sudden intense desire toward David.

"I'm not gonna say no to that!" He said with a laugh. "But if you still need a few minutes that's ok too."

"Thank you for the concern, but I'm fine." I smiled at him. "You're so good to me and I want to bring you that pleasure again." He smiled and stroked my face.

"I try to be good to you because I love you," David said tenderly before his face split a wide grin. "But if your offering, then who am I to refuse!"

Now excited, I spread my legs apart and David crawled over me between them. He reached between us and moment later he was poking right at my entrance. He grinned up at me, then gasped heavily as he pushed. He went slowly like our first time, entering me bit by bit, and when his hips touched mine I moaned. Earlier had been a sharp, intense type of pleasure, but being filled with David was pleasing in a very different way. It was much deeper and somehow more fulfilling. I laid my head back and breathed in sighs of delight as I enjoyed David's slow movements deliciously massaged my insides.

It wasn't very long before David's thrusting started speeding up and became a bit unsteady, and I knew he was starting to get close to his orgasm. After how he made me feel earlier, I was excited for him to feel that again. I lifted my head off the pillow and saw that his eyes were squeezed shut. I reached my hands out and let my fingertips glide over David's hips as he moved in me. His breathing was heavy and as he started thrusting harder, and I felt a sensation building in similar to the one his hands gave me, promising more delights as we got more intimately familiar with each other. David's entire body tensed up and he gasped uncontrollably. With a couple final thrusts that pleasured me deep within my core, he cried out loudly and I knew that he was releasing inside me, claiming me as his own... and that excited me greatly.

Eventually David's breathing returned to normal, and as he collapsed I could feel him shrinking inside of me. I ran my hands up and down his mostly hairless back and smiled. He was my mate, whom I had satisfied, and that made me very happy.

After a minute David pulled his now soft member from me and rolled off to the side.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you, too," David whispered back with a smile. We kissed once softly, then he turned away from me and we cuddled together to enjoy each other for just a little bit more togetherness before we had to get up for the day.

I knew that we were going to have major struggles ahead for simply being with each other, but I also felt that as long as David was with me, we'd be able to get through it.

Author's note: I hope you enjoyed the story. I have ideas for a part two, and if there's enough interest, then I'll write it! On a final note, I'm not a professional writer, nor do I have an editor, so I'm sure there are grammatical mistakes here and there, and I hope they weren't too distracting.

Edit: I'd like to thank Perentie for giving me permission to use the characters from his stories: The Serpent and the Shoemaker, and Deathstalker. Both of those are excellent stories and I would highly recommend them, as well as his other story, Viridian Ninja.

1...67891011