Beat the Boss Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When I asked you to wash everywhere, how did you wash here?" I tapped her anus.

She looked slightly puzzled for a moment and said between rapid breaths, "Like that."

"You mean with a shower hose up your bum?"

"No, I used an enema tube, but this is better, it's more powerful." I slowly pushed the hose further into the opening of her bum. The water jet was already swirling around in her, holding her open as she relaxed. The hose slid in a surprisingly long way and the water lubrication made it easy to slide back and forward. I asked her again what she had been thinking about while she was having her bath.

"Oh, lots of things; being spanked last night; being fucked in the arse; being tied up; being bad." She panted. I returned to squirting the water jet around her clit - just above, each side and below making her love lips wave in the water. I could see the muscles slowly contracting at the base of her belly. As I moved the jet around her hips tried to follow. Occasionally I flicked the water directly onto the concentration of nerve ends that were screaming to her. Then I turned off the water and she asked almost angrily.

"Why do you tease me?"

I stepped out and started to dry myself with a towel. She followed. When she had the towel around her head, drying her hair, I noticed how swollen her quim was and how incredibly naked she looked without any hair to cover it. The suppressed excitement had made my balls feel very tight and swollen. I sat on the edge of her bed and asked her if she thought I was treating her more badly than she deserved.

"What do you mean?" she asked desperately "I need to come, I ache there." As she said this, she cupped a hand between her legs and squeezed.

"Take your hand away. Asking, begging to cum makes you feel wanton, doesn't it? I can see your clit pulsing between your legs - does being shaved make you feel more exposed?"

"You know it does; please let me cum," she pleaded, her hands now kneading her belly and thighs. "I will be good," she offered in a small voice.

I beckoned her towards me, and she stood directly in front of me, looking hungrily at my erection. "You will need to be good," I advised, "You have some mistakes to make up for. How many times have you called me 'Donald?' How should you be punished?"

She sank to her knees in front of me and slipped her mouth over my prick. The coolness of her mouth was a delicious relief from the tightness I felt there. She slowly massaged my balls and I realised how much they were aching. Her tongue danced around the tip, I could feel my climax building and then she stopped and looked up at me, a small smile of triumph on her face. I reached forward and held a nipple between each thumb and forefinger. She groaned and put her hands between her legs again.

"Put your hands behind your back." I squeezed her nipples harder and pulled her towards me. She was kneeling up with her back arched and I realised that she was feeling herself from behind. "Stand up and turn around; open your legs." She shuffled her legs apart reluctantly and was breathing in short shallow gasps. "Don't move."

I stood up from the bed and took a pair of her discarded stockings from the linen basket. With one stocking I wrapped her folded arms, wrists to elbows, behind her. The other I used as a blindfold. I sat down on the edge of the bed in front of her and slowly traced the outline of her newly shaved mound. I dipped my hand between her legs and grasped the swollen, rubbery lips. As I gently pulled and squeezed, she moaned softly in time to the liquid kissing noises as her lips moved in the wetness.

I gripped both lips and stretched them away from her with the fingers and thumb of my left hand and with the backs of the first and second fingers from my other hand slowly traced the crease at the top of both legs with the backs of my fingers. I trapped these two fingers under my thumb, just the same way that kids at school flick paper pellets, and then flicked them up to land outside where my left hand was gripping her. As the backs of my fingers landed at the very top of her 'inside leg' she gasped and flinched away, stretching her lips further against my grip then, relaxed again towards me. I repeated the stroking and flicking, touching her only outside the lips. Each time I flicked I could feel her clit pulsing. Each time I stopped stroking I waited longer before flicking. Each time I waited she held her breath. Each time I flicked she flinched more violently, and her lips pulled harder against my grip. Then I relaxed my grip and began just stroked her breasts nearly up to but not quite touching her nipples.

As I spoke softly, she jumped slightly "You said that you used an enema tube - where do you keep your 'toys'?"

"I don't know what you mean."

"Remember what I said about lying to me? Where do you keep your toys?" I kept softly stroking her and she replied in a low voice.

"Why are you playing with me? Can't you see I want you. Please..."

The silence grew longer; I squeezed a nipple and slowly rolled it between finger and thumb, then squeezed firmly, then hard. I let go and she started to speak and then stopped. I stroked a buttock, and I could feel goose pimples rise on the skin. I lifted my hand and let it fall back with a soft slap. I walked behind her and holding onto the stocking that tied her arms, bent her forward with her elbows out behind her I gently and rhythmically slapped across both buttocks, working always towards the centre. I slapped up the outside and then the inside of her legs. I slapped in the soft skin that curved into the join of her buttocks and then softly asked again where her 'toys' were.

"They're secret," she whispered huskily. "How did you know?" I gently resumed the spanking. "In the back of the chest of drawers," she said finally. I lowered her head onto the bed and told her to stay there. Her legs were apart, her bum in the air and her head on the bed clothes.

I walked over to the antique looking chest. It had drawers from top to bottom with an ornamental mirror above, supported by carved mouldings. I opened the top drawer to discover a froth of lace, satin, and lingerie. Other drawers contained sweaters, jeans, more lingerie but no 'toys'. I looked back at Julie who was now breathing quietly, obviously listening and trying to follow my progress. To see if there was anything at the back, I removed the top drawer completely and placed it on top of the chest, but I could still not see any obvious hiding place. Then I noticed that the drawer was shallower than the top of the chest. I replaced the drawer and looked for an access into the hidden compartment. I angled the mirror so that I could watch Julie.

The bracket of the mirror moved and with a soft click the rear section of the chest slid upwards enough to reveal a finger recess. It was counter weighted, so it easily slid it all the way up. It was about 6" deep and nearly as wide and high as the chest. It had presumably been made to hide bottles of drink for some Victorian gentleman but had been modified with many smaller racks and shelves. A defeated groan from Julie as I looked with fascination at the sex toys that she had assembled. Straps, cords, dildoes, vibrators, photographs, masks, gags, books, fur mittens, enema tubes, blindfolds, electronic apparatus, silver balls, whips, paddles, and something that looked like four shiny metal balls, of increasing sizes joined rigidly together. I picked up this space age dildo; it was heavy but not heavy enough to be solid metal; I grabbed lube for it. I also chose a short soft whip and returned to the bed.

Now that I had found her 'hoard' she was all blushing confusion. "I found it," she stammered guiltily. "I bought the chest, and they were in there, hidden in the back"

"But you didn't get rid of them and some of them are new, have you added to the collection?"

"Only a few. After I found them, I couldn't stop thinking about them. When I travelled to Germany I went into a sex shop - I was terrified coming home through customs. It made me feel so randy but, now I've got them I don't really use them. I do think about them though." As she was explaining this, she was gently shifting her weight from one leg to the other, swaying her bottom about. The pressure in my genitals was becoming intolerable, I moved in behind her, held her bound hands with my left and standing between her legs while she was still bent over the bed, I slid into her pussy in one easy movement. She gasped and immediately her internal muscles contracted around me. This was too good to last long and too delicious to finish too soon.

"This will be difficult." I explained, my voice sounding strained, "As I slide out don't grip but when I push in grip me hard." I slowly eased out an inch, feeling her insides fluttering against my engorged knob. Out another inch, she gave an involuntary contraction, and I brought the soft whip down on her bum, the soft lash curling around between her legs. "Don't grip," I muttered and brought the lash down three more times, each harder than the one before. She was panting softly and slowly relaxed her grip. I eased out again and I watched as she fought for control. "Stay open," I encouraged and slowly slid out of her. "Now grip hard," and I thrust deep in and straight out again she gasped, and I saw her legs shaking.

"Oh yes; again, please, please," she husked, again waving her bottom, and edging it towards me.

"Grip hard again." I slowly pushed myself in deep. "Now relax again, don't grip and don't come." I picked up the 'space cowgirl's friend' and pushed the slippery surface against her anus. She gave a momentary spasm and then her muscles relaxed again.

I increased the pressure and the first ball shape slipped in. Separated only by her membranes I could feel it pushing against my knob, I eased the device back slightly against the elasticity of her anus and felt her catch her breath. I slowly pushed and as the widest section of the next ball entered, her anal muscles contracted, and it slipped in further. When the third section was eased in, I could feel its shape alongside the length of my prick. Julie seemed able to control the spasms now, so I slowly eased myself out again. Twice more I slid in as she tensed and slid out while she tried hard to relax. The next time while I was deep in her and she was trying to relax her grip on me, I tugged gently on the plug, easing out one of the balls, her bum closed back around the smaller diameter and her insides lurched.

She started wailing, "I can't stop, I can't, I can't." Her internal spasms increased, and I told her not to move. She tried but her hips, of their own accord, ground me deeper into her. I pulled the plug slowly out, as each ball withdrew her muscles clamped me tighter. I pounded into her as she thrust back at me. I could feel my own orgasm building inextricably and then I 'lost it'. She was begging me, "Don't stop, don't stop, please, please don't stop." I was plunging in harder and faster and raining slaps on her bottom until I collapsed over her.

I untied her wrists and rolled onto the bed exhausted.

Chapter 3

I heard the shower running and, shortly after, Julie returned looking very serene with two cups of coffee and glasses of brandy. The coffee was excellent and the sight of her moving around naked and the memory of what we had been doing started to rouse me.

Julie bent over me and as she started making little sucking kisses along its length my erection grew stronger. She swirled a mouthful of brandy in her mouth and then slid her lips over the end, the brandy stinging the sensitive glans. Then she took a mouthful of warm coffee and slid her mouth over the full length. It's true; coffee does refresh you best. She crawled onto the bed and lay on her side, with her back to me and her head in my lap, gently nuzzling, licking, and sucking me. I was stroking her along her back and sides, over her bum, my fingers occasionally brushing her still swollen genitals.

She asked me casually between 'mouthfuls', "Why do you stop me coming? It drives me crazy. Nobody else I've ever been with has treated me like you do. You make me so horny. You make me confess all my secrets and I feel so helpless."

"Talking of secrets," I interjected, "You said that you 'don't really use your toys' yourself - is that true?"

A sharp intake of breath sent a chill across my knob. "Well, not often," she whispered.

"So, you lied to me?" I suggested. I could feel her skin becoming sensitised as she thought about the consequences. "Let's see what else is in the 'toy box'." I led her across to the collection and knelt her down in front of me. Her lips and tongue resumed their performance on me.

I found a black leather neck collar with buckles and rings and clips sewn into it. I bent down and placed it around her neck and gently tightened it. She opened her eyes to watch me and then closed them and contentedly suckled me again. Next, two leather bracelets long enough to reach from wrist to elbow, also with rings and buckles and with short straps at the wrist that I linked to the collar. With these straps attached she could still hold and fondle my balls but could not reach lower down. A broad soft belt, with five buckles at the back and several rings, fitted very tightly above her hips and accentuated the swell of her bum below it and the whiteness of her skin.

I pulled her to her feet and her arms were suspended by her wrists from the collar around her neck. It looked as though her hands were resting on the swell of her breasts with her elbows stuck out to the sides. I realised what the two of the straps at the back of the belt were for. I threaded them through the rings at the elbows of the 'bracelets' and, as I tightened them, her elbows were pulled in. Her hands now came to the side of her neck and her breasts were forced out as her shoulders were braced back. Now she could not move her arms at all. "How do you feel?" I asked softly as I stroked the soft skin on the slopes of her breasts where the sun had not tanned her.

She avoided my gaze and admitted "Helpless." She gave a small shiver. I tightened the straps on the corset belt another notch and her breasts rose and fell as she tried to breathe deeply.

On one of the shelves of the 'toy box' was a small silver box, inside were several silver chains with clips on each end and several tiny clamps - probably part of the original Victorian collection. Two of the clamps looked like miniature handcuffs with tiny, hinged rings. I picked these out of the box and, as she watched, I tweaked one of her nipples. This caused the aureole around to pucker further and the nipples to thicken. I slowly tightened the clamp around the base of the nipple. The constriction caused the end to swell, preventing the clamp slipping off. As I tapped the swollen teat, she gave a shallow gasp. I repeated the process with the other breast. The loose rings that were not clamping her flesh, dangled on their short chains swinging in space below the swollen nipples.

"They ache," she volunteered, "They feel so sensitive... What are you going to do to me?"

"If you make a sound without being told to, I will spank you, be quiet," I told her softly.

I gently brushed the tips of her nipples which now so swollen that they looked polished. I lightly flicked each one with my fingernail and looked into her eyes, they were wide and staring as if she was hypnotised. I flicked harder and she jumped and caught the grunt in her throat before it made a proper sound. I watched her as she held her breath and I flicked again hard. She released her breath with a gasp but made no other sound. Her legs were shaking, and I told her to kneel.

I returned to the collection and examined the some of the other clamps. Some were spring clips, others like the earrings that screw down onto an earlobe. Some of the clamping faces were polished metal. Others had soft rubber pimples like a table tennis bat, others had tiny metal teeth. I wondered how many Julie had tried out for herself. I took leather ankle cuffs that looked to be part of the set that she was already wearing and added them to her ensemble. I carried a chair across to the chest and told her to stand on it. She had to concentrate as she stepped up because the leather belt corset limited her movement and because her arms were still constrained by the various straps. As she stepped up onto the chair, I motioned to the top of the chest, and she gingerly sat on the edge and swung her legs up. All this time she was carefully regulating her breathing, despite this, the rings danced on the tips of her out thrust breasts.

"Kneel down facing me." I buckled the ankle straps to the sides of her belt, unbuckled her hands from her collar and re-fixed her wrists to the back of the belt. I stood back to look. She was almost immobile, her navel now at my eye level. All she could move was her hips, her head and torso.

With one hand, I held open one of the large spring clamps that had rubber teeth. After pulling both her labial lips taut I slowly released the clamp to grip them both together. They were puffy and swelled around the edges of the clamp. One of the other clamps intrigued me - it had a smooth metal clamp and a small pendant stone on a short chain. As Julie felt this clamp touch her clitoris she gasped and squirmed away.

"Stay still, be quiet," I suggested and slowly increased the pressure of the screw until the pendant was swinging, gently suspended, a fraction above the top of the chest that she was kneeling on. As she relaxed it just brushed the polished wood.

I walked away and returned with a brandy glass and bottle, poured a tot, and swirled it around looking at my handiwork beautifully displayed, kneeling on the chest of drawers. Behind her the various toys and gadgets on the shelves. As I watched she avoided my eyes, her breath kept catching in her throat. I realised that she was embarrassed, her body was highly stimulated, but her mind was fighting it. I took a mouthful of brandy without swallowing it and walked over to her, gently taking her head in my hand I kissed her lips and as her mouth opened my tongue and the brandy entered. She suckled and drank several tots like this and when I stood back to watch her again, she looked back proudly.

I sat down on the chair to watch her, and I noticed that she was gently swaying her hips to make the pendant sway on her clit. She had her eyes closed and seemed unaware of me. As the weight between her legs tugged gently, her clitoris occasionally jerked back against it. She let out a long low moan, then another. The pendant was swaying strongly now and the clamp around her labia lips were oozing moisture.

"I told you not to make a noise," I said reasonably and as I undid the straps holding her ankles. "Stand on the floor." She swung her legs over the edge and slid off the chest. As her feet landed on the floor the pendant bounced strongly and she bent her knees to reduce the impact - and grunted loudly. I stepped behind her. With my fingers spread apart I roughly fanned my hand up and down so that each separate finger caught and rubbed over her nipples which were standing out from the clamps. Each finger, as it bumped over the engorged flesh, made the loose rings jump and rattle.

"Oh God, please, I'm sorry. It feels so strong, I can't stand it." She panted. I rubbed the tender tips again hard.

"You were supposed to stay quite." I advised "You are going to be punished - I want you to choose what I will use." I undid her wrists and arms and gently pushed her towards the chest. She scanned the shelves and picked up a double vibrator and handed it to me. The large stem was heavily veined, and the smaller stem attached at an angle was covered with soft rubber spikes.