Beat the Boss Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused for several minutes, and I thought that she was falling asleep again, but she had been organising her thoughts and feelings. "I was angry that I was sore, angry that you played with me, angry that you used me." She banged me ineffectually with her elbow. "I realised that I was most angry that you understood so well what I wanted, and so I thought about that for a long while." She paused again before continuing more softly. "I realised that you were giving me what I needed, what I really wanted. You were more thoughtful about what I wanted than any other man has ever been. I wanted to do something unselfish for you; after I started to suck you, I could hear your breathing change and I thought that you had woken up, but you were mumbling things and I knew you were still dreaming. When you started to throb in my mouth, I knew that I was wet between my legs again and I knew that I was a hopeless case. I'm lost. I'm yours."

She sat up and looked directly at me "You can do anything you want with me." Then more forcefully. "Anything, everything." Bending again to suck me then quietly. "But please don't abandon me."

I unclipped her cuffs and after that she slept, and I lay there thinking about what I really wanted. This was a stunningly beautiful, clever, and powerful woman who had given herself to me completely. I felt surprisingly humbled at her courage, but I also felt the erotic power it gave me. I struggled to equate the warm naked 'slave' beside me with the hard efficient boss that I worked for. How would she, and I, reconcile her different personalities? How would the real world impinge on our fantasies?

She bought me breakfast in bed wearing only the leather belt and leather bracelets. She walked around proud of her nakedness, enjoying me watching her.

"How do you feel this morning?" I asked.

"I have never felt more alive." she grinned "But I am a little sore."

"Come here and show me." She glided across to the bed and with her back to me bent over. I laid my hand on her buttock and asked "Here?"

"That's not too bad -- its my clit and nipples that are suffering a bit -- but the soreness is making me randy. Wondering what you will do with me is making me wet again."

I asked her to run a bath and she almost skipped away to do as I bid. When it was ready, I got out of bed and started to remove the belt from her waist. "But I like wearing it," she protested.

"I know that, but this is about what I want," I reminded her gently. She was crestfallen but then eagerly washed and soaped me and then climbed into the bath with a razor to shave my face.

We dried each other and the weekend seemed to stretch ahead forever. She took me in her mouth and then we had gentle, uncomplicated, sex which made her purr but did not make the earth move and I fell asleep again as though I had been drugged.