Beat the Boss Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that you will like this; it's hardly a punishment," I reasoned "Choose something else." She held out her hand to take it from me, but I held onto it and motioned towards the shelves.

She started to explain. "But I thought..." but then caught my eye and turned away. She started to nervously examine the canes, paddles and whips and finally chose a thin cane which she held out in front of her with both hands. I swished it through the air and then placed it onto the top of the chest.

"How many times have you made a noise since I told you not to?" I enquired mildly.

"Three?" she replied after a pause "I'm sorry I couldn't help it, you..." She saw my quizzical look and stopped.

"How many times?"

"I don't know, maybe four, I'm sure it wasn't more than four."

"You made a noise or spoke six times," I advised. "Seven counting your last attempt to excuse yourself. How many times should I use the cane do you think?" She was shifting her weight from leg to leg with the pendant dancing between her thighs.

"Seven?" she groaned "I don't know, please don't tease me." Then after a pause softly, "Whatever you decide." She paused "Sir," she finished with a whisper. I gently stroked the curve of her bottom.

I kissed her neck and lips and ran my lips down her body. Gently sucking at the pale skin around her nipples, gently tugging with my teeth at the rings still clamped there. She gave a satisfied sigh and knelt to take me in her mouth, gentle tears ran down her cheeks and she spoke. "I have to tell you even if you beat me for speaking, you make me feel so happy and alive, so wanton and sexy. My body aches for you to touch it. I love that feeling."

"Eight times?" I said softly, and she nodded her head in agreement before sliding her mouth so far down the length of my erection that I could feel the constriction of her throat gripping my bulb as she tried not to gag. She let me slip out of her lips and then took just the bulb in her mouth and sucked strongly while her tongue played with the 'eye'. As she played with my balls, I could feel semen seeping into her mouth, but it wasn't an orgasm - the pressure in my balls eased but my erection stayed firm. While she continued to nibble, lick, and suck me I explained, "You must count the number of strokes out loud, count them before they land, don't make any other noise unless I ask you to speak. Now go and fetch the cane."

She fetched it and walked back towards me with it laid across both hands as if making a presentation. As she walked, she swayed her hips making the pendant sparkle and swing with each step. Her smile was beatific.

From her bed I dropped a large feather bolster onto the wooden floor for her to kneel on. From the 'treasure chest' I found yet more of her 'outfit'. This was made up of two leather cuffs that fitted on her legs, just above the knees. The cuffs were joined together, not with a chain but with a stiff, slightly flexible rod, about 20" long. When they were fitted it was impossible for her to close her legs together. With another, smaller pillow for her head, Julie knelt with her bum in the air, her knees wide apart and her arms on the floor above her head. She looked as if she were praying prostrate before a particularly deviant idol. With two of the tiny silver chains in my hand, I crouched down beside her and clipped one short chain into each nipple ring. The other end of the chain clipped to small rings near the end of the rod between her knees. Her hands were now free but, unless she removed the constraints, her knees were forced apart and her torso was held down by the chains attached to her breasts.

She was trying not to giggle at the undignified position that she was in.

"I think that the count is nine now," I said, and she stilled. With the side of the cane, I traced around the curve of her buttocks and slowly across the tender flesh between them. I tapped the clamp gripping her labial lips and she shuddered. I tapped it again and she tensed as she waited for me to repeat it. Tap, tap, tap - each time she shuddered. I reached under and slowly released the clamp. Where it had held her, the flesh of her lips showed the imprint of the rubber. The depressions slowly filled and became a pink darker than the surrounding swellings. She was gasping for air, as I tapped the pendant. As it swung, I laid the cane into the groove between her lips and increased the pressure. They separated wetly and the cane slipped between them. I slowly slid it backwards and forward a tiny amount, and watched her clitoris pulsating, making the pendant swing. I drew back the cane and said, "Start counting."

She gulped for air, held her breath and after a pause said in a quiet voice. "One."

The cane swished and landed across both cheeks, and she let out a yelp.

"You are supposed to stay quiet." I said gently and immediately brought the cane down again, this time slightly lower down. She gasped, arched her back and started rubbing where the stripes had already started to show as thin red lines. As she rounded her back so that her hands could reach her bottom, the chains on her nipples tightened and pulled her breasts into tent shaped points. "Take your hands away." I advised, "And hollow your back again. Push your bum out towards me before you count again." She slowly sunk her back down and hollowed it, but kept her buttocks clenched. I ran my fingers lightly across the marks of the cane and then down between her legs and gently vibrated my finger over the distended clitoris until she relaxed, and her cheeks spread. I slid my finger back along the soft, wet membranes and started to gently tap the puckered mouth of her bum. She spread further. "This is how you need to be when you count again." I said softly. She shivered and a ripple travelled across her genitals as something inside her lurched.

Her breathing was now ragged, and she said "Three." As I brought my hand back to lift the cane, she clenched her buttocks again.

"This will be the second stroke.... you didn't stay quiet for the first, so it had to be repeated. Count it again and stay in the correct position after you count."

"Can I say something please" she asked desperately.

"You can speak after this stroke...Count it."

"Two." She tensed slightly, and I waited until she relaxed and then she pushed her bum deliberately towards me and then with a half sob, dropped her torso even lower onto the floor and opened herself even wider. The lips between her legs had split apart and were glistening with moisture. The opening between them was gently pulsing open and closed. The mouth of her bum was relaxed and pouting I struck the cane across her bottom an inch above her anus. This time she jerked her hips forward slightly, pounded her hands on the floor twice and then relaxed and pushed her hips back again.

"What did you want to say?" I asked softly.

"It doesn't matter," she husked, "My cunt felt so swollen and open that I was afraid that the cane would hit it." Then almost defiantly, "Three." I cupped my hand around the swollen love lips and gently, very slowly rubbed her clit. As my hand moved slowly backwards and forwards, I could feel the heat and swelling and the wetness in my palm.

She waved her bum gently from side to side and I asked, "Ready?" She nodded slightly and held her breath.

This time the cane fell much lower down, across the soft skin at the top of her legs, she shuddered and immediately gasped, "Four."

I waited for several heart beats and brought the cane down to leave a stripe higher up her legs. This was only a fraction of an inch away from her pulsating clitoris and the shock sent a spasm through her. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably, and I could see tears were running across her cheek as her head lay sideways on the pillow. "Five." She sobbed quietly.

I moved beside her and laid the cane gently along the crack of her bum. With only the weight of the cane holding it in contact with her skin, I dragged it slowly upwards. As the cane slid, it transferred a mucus trail onto the pouting mouth of her bum. I gently sawed the cane up and down transferring more of the moisture. With my fingertip I rubbed it slowly around and around the rim of her bum. The rim was now swollen soft and protruding, no longer puckered and tight. As my fingertip slipped inside, it opened and softened further and then gently closed, sucking my finger softly. I started to move my finger up and down slightly, just enough to move the skin gripping it, not enough to make it slide. She strained wider open, and I increased the speed of my tiny finger movements.

I gently tapped the cane along the inside curve of her buttock cheek, at right angles to the marks of the previous stripes, and about 2" out from the centre, where my fingertip still vibrated softly inside her.

"This is where the next one will sting." Her bottom gripped my fingertip as I vibrated it. The wet softness between her legs pulsed open and closed once and then she nodded her head. As the blow landed her grip on my finger tightened more and she let out a long, long, slow groan. I saw that she was now lying with her arms under her belly and her hands were frenetically rubbing between her legs.

"Stop." I said sharply and removed my finger. The only break in the long groan came as she gulped in ragged breath. She never paused with the frantic rubbing. I laid one, two three, rapid stripes between the cheeks of her buttocks, each closer to the centre line and her busy fingers. Still, she continued rubbing, seeming oblivious to the blows from the cane - now arching and hollowing her back, rocking back and forwards on her knees. The chains from her nipples pulling tight against the elasticity of her breasts as she jerked around. I dragged her hands away and struck once directly alongside her labia. She howled and arched her shoulders and head high, pushing up from the floor with her arms, like a wolf howling at the moon. The nipple chains stretched and pulled her breasts even tauter, the nipples beyond the clamps very dark making her distorted breasts seem even paler. Her whole body went into a frozen spasm for several seconds and then collapsed. She lay on her knees, breathing as heavily as the tight corset would allow - her anus and quim still quivering.

I knelt behind her and slid so easily into the softness of her cunt and basted my hot prick in her juices and from there immediately a short way into the tight opening of her bum. Internal muscles gripped and squeezed me while her body lay limp and trembling. Such different sensations from each place, both so incredible. So soft and wet and soothing in her cunt, the walls fluttering wetly around me like gentle kisses, an occasional spasm gripping hard along my whole length. Her bum so tight and firm, the ring of muscle gripping and releasing powerfully, pulses from her cunt being transferred like the aftershocks of an explosion. Sensations too good to hurry, so difficult to hold onto.

I withdrew slowly against the resistance of her rectal muscles gripping below my plum and then slid back into her cunt. The lips there were still so soft and wet that they squelched around my balls and the base of my prick.

I withdrew slightly and banged back hard. "Mhuh,." grunt from Julie as a measure of consciousness returned to her. A second rapid stroke, banging in hard, brought another satisfied grunt. After the third hard stroke I felt that delicious sensation that precedes an orgasm. I slid back and stayed still, just inside her. As I withdrew, she tried to push her hips further out to keep me deep inside. To make my pleasure last, I eased back slightly more so that the widest and most sensitive part of my plum was just inside her, stretching and pulling. She was now trying to scrabble backwards towards me, but her bonds hampered her movements, and I had a grip on her leather corset.

"For Gods sake don't stop again, I'm going mad," she urged. I said nothing but stayed without moving, inside her, until her struggles slowly stopped. She was sobbing and moaning gently as I thrust once more deeply in and then completely out. I still don't know how I managed to do that without climaxing! I unscrewed the clamp on her pulsing clit.

The vibrator that Julie had originally tried to choose as her 'punishment' was, I suppose designed to stimulate both vaginal and anal passages simultaneously. The larger of the shafts had a bulbous head and several veined ridges along its length. I turned the base and felt the vibrations humming in my fingers. Using the tip I traced around the outside of her labia, then brushed it forward over her pubic bone then moved it slightly backwards to rest gently against her clitoris. The vibrations made the soft rubber spikes of the smaller shaft look 'out of focus' as they moved.

I repositioned it with the smaller shaft facing forward and there was a delayed reaction as the soft rubber stroked her nubbin. The sensation was obviously less firm, but its stimulation effect appeared to be more pronounced, and her clitoris started to pulse more frequently. The bulbous head of the vibrator was now between her labial lips and slid into her easily. As the first of the ridges entered, she contracted, and I eased the ridge out and back in again. As the third or fourth ridge was stretching her open, the soft rubber fronds from the tip of the neighbouring shaft started touching her clitoris again. As I slid the long shaft in and out, each ridge held and then slipped past the opening. Each time this shaft slid in; the smaller shaft rubbed gently across her nubbin. The ridges held it seated so deeply that only the very base of the vibrator was visible, Julie gasped and groaned, her hips were gyrating and every few seconds her pelvis would thrust with involuntary spasms as if trying to drive the shaft even deeper.

I unclipped the chains that fastened her breasts to her knees and let the tiny clamps swing from her nipples before clipping them to her wrists. I lifted her shoulders so that she was sitting on her heels. Her knees were still held apart by the constraints. The change of position must have caused the vibrator buried inside her to shift position. She opened her eyes wide and sunk further back so that she was sitting directly on it, making the base rattle on the floorboards.

She took my balls in her hand and guided me towards her mouth. "Make me very wet," I husked, "I am going to fuck your arse so deeply" She gobbled me breathlessly while her body swayed and shook.

I knelt behind her again, grabbed hold of the strap around her waist and hauled her bum off the floor. As the tip of my prick touched her bum, I could already feel the vibrations travelling through her. As I pushed in, the swollen bum mouth relaxed, opened, and seemed to swallow me. As I pushed deeper, I could feel the ridges of the vibrator throbbing against me as I started to orgasm.

Chapter 3

As I slowly swam back to consciousness, we were both lying on our sides, she curled up and gently squirming in my lap. The vibrator was now rattling gently on the floor, making slow circles on the boards. My hips were sore from lying on the floor, but I was sure that Julie was even less comfortable. I reached around and unclipped the spreader between her knees and without this support, they closed together so that she was in a foetal position. The movement revived her, and she groaned softly. I reached out to turn of the vibrator and the movement separated us -- the glue of dried juices pulling at my now soft and tender prick.

Looking at Julie's still exposed quim I guessed that she was very sore. The lips, although less swollen than previously, were as red as the marks on her bum. I collected pillows from the bed and sat her on one. I sat behind her as she slumped against my chest, her hands folded under her chin to relieve the strain from the chains that held her wrists to her nipples. I unbuckled the remains of the knee constraints and unclipped her wrists. I slowly stood up and helped her to her feet. She stood swaying, now only wearing the long leather bracelets, the wide soft belt and the small chains dangling from her nipples. After being constrained for so long she did not seem to know what do with her hands, so I merely clipped them to the sides of the belt and she immediately regained her poise, looking proud (if a little frayed).

She looked so beautiful and as I gazed at her I could see her eyes sparkling with what seemed to be a mixture of emotions. I kissed her neck and as I brushed her breasts she winced involuntarily. Her nipples were obviously very sore and as I unscrewed the rings that clamped their bases, she let out a gasp of relief. The blood pumping back into them made her writhe around and I was sure that if her hands had been free, she would have been rubbing them to restore the circulation quicker. From behind her I took a breast in each hand and gently kneaded them and was amazed to feel how engorged her nipples were under my palms. I was also amazed to feel my own member start to rise. This was getting to be ridiculous, and I could see Julie smiling as she felt my unexpected, re-arousal.

I guided her into the bathroom and filled the bidet while she watched, her hands still tethered to her broad belt. I pushed her gently to sit on the bidet with her back to me. She gasped and then purred as the warm water first stung, and then eased, the soreness between her legs. As I washed the stickiness from her the skin her lips became softer and flexible between my fingers. I took soap and rubbed lather onto the, still visible, marks on her bum. Despite the abuse her body had been put through, her skin glowed with health.

With a warm sponge, I washed her neck and breasts, then after I wrapped a towel around her waist to protect the leather belt from water, I dried her back and stomach. Then sprinkled talcum powder all over. Despite the domesticity of these activities, my prick was swollen and sore, she must have noticed so she leaned over and gently soothed it with her lips and tongue. I did not believe that I could still feel excited while so exhausted. I was mildly hallucinating, like dreaming with my eyes open. I reached into the cabinet and prised the lid of a jar of cream before massaging it into her buttocks, and between her legs and around her nipples. We staggered into bed and my last conscious thought was trying to decide if I should release her hands and to also wonder that I was drifting to sleep while she was still gently sucking me.

Chapter Four

I haven't had a wet dream for years and I don't know if this counted as one. After the exertions and intensity of the evening, the dream was filled with images of Julie bound, Julie frenzied, Julie pleading. As dreams do, the scene changed into one of those weird locations that are familiar only in dreams, peopled by familiar figures that you never meet while awake. Women I had met years ago and not thought of since. Julie again, this time in her office with Natalie tied up while I fucked them both. Through the entire dream I was aware of my prick hard and warm. As I dreamt of entering Julie/ Natalie I felt the jissom slowly burning along my prick, my balls contracting and being squeezed, the wetness around my plum sucking so gently but oh so deeply. After a moment of teenage angst when I thought I was making the bed wet in my parent's house, I realised that I was in Julie's bed, gently creaming into her soft mouth while silent tears dampened my thighs.

She lay on my arms and nuzzled into my shoulder and explained her tears. "I went to turn over in my sleep, but I couldn't move my arms, so I woke up." She explained. "I was lying there, thinking about how I felt. I was in my own bed with my hands tied to my waist, my nipples more sore than they have ever been before, and I couldn't even reach to sooth them. You had told me shave my fanny and I could feel the sheet where it touched the shaved part. When I moved my legs, I could feel the cream that you rubbed in there. I was confused."