Beating the Heat

Story Info
Lilly helps Julius with a big issue.
4.8k words
4.71
16.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julius is a wolf going through heat. The school decides to send succubus Lilly to help him out.

Julius felt miserable and probably looked worst than he felt. The young man was fighting off a migraine that was so bad he wondered if cracking his skull open would be a better feeling. If the migraine wasn't bad he had body aches that felt like his bones were cracking and shifting underneath his skin. He had considered himself to have a high pain tolerance but it was simply unbearable. The thing that really made it worse was the sweating, even though his air conditioning was set to the lowest setting his body was burning up. He had produced enough sweat to soak through several of his sheets. He was too lazy to change them so he proceeded to just kick them off, leaving his naked frame exposed for the world to see. Julius sighed as he tried to close his eyes and go to sleep, he knew that this would eventually pass.

He had his eyes closed for all of five minutes before a light tap at his door caused him to growl in frustration. "One minute," his voice came out a low growl. Julius got up and found a pair of shorts to wear so he could look decent while he answered the door. Julius was in no mood for visitors and he probably would rip the heart out of the person on the other side. Gripping the knob he opened his door to find a cute black haired girl about his age holding a plastic bag and a purse. "Oh hey Lilly," he said trying to be polite. He was still in no mood for visitors, but he would feel bad if he ripped Lilly's heart out. Lilly smiled up at the big guy and said, "Hey Julius I have some gifts for you." Julius moved to let her in. Lilly found a spot at Julian's desk and sat both bags down. "To what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?" he asked Lilly. Julius was a bit shocked that Lilly would visit him. While not on bad terms Julius had a habit of annoying the girl. He had no idea why he did it, but he did it. She, in turn, would throw light-hearted jabs at him every chance she got.

Lilly turned to face him she wore a distinct, smirk that showed her arrogance. In her eyes, there was nothing but concern. Clearing her throat she said, "I came to check on you. I was worried." This shocked Julius, but also touched him.

Scratching the back of his head he spoke softly and told her, "Awe thanks, but I didn't know you cared that much." Julius was now back on his bed staring at Lily, she was scowling at him. He had to admit the scowl looked good on her.

"Don't give me that, you looked like shit all day. You even almost passed out during class. Thank the Goddess the guards were able to get you back here," she chastised. Julius wanted to shrug it off but knew he couldn't. His headache had gotten so bad that he essentially fainted during class, which caused the teacher to send him to his room immediately. "Look I know I give you a hard time, but that doesn't mean I don't care about you," she said. Julius thought he saw her blush a bit, but decided that his mind was playing tricks on him.

He felt awkward just sitting there in silence as his head pounded, so he changed the subject hoping to distract himself. He took a big breath and was hit with an aroma he couldn't quite place, something sweet and savory. "What's in the bag, smells great," he said. Lilly looked at him and smiled grabbing for the first bag.

"You missed lunch and dinner, so I figured you could use something to eat," she said while untying the bag. Lily produced two containers, Julius could tell something delicious was inside of them. Lilly handed him one and his mouth started to water, he licked his tongue across his teeth. He carefully opened the top and was hit by a cacophony of smells that teased him in the best way. Looking down he saw the first container was filled with chicken, a mix of veggies and rice. "Wow this looks great," he said with a voice full of appreciation. He didn't notice it but the smell of food had made his headache way more bearable, enough for him to sit up and have a conversation with her.

"If you like that look at this," Lily said. She cracked open the second container and revealed steak, potatoes, and more veggies.

"Yours looks amazing," Julius said excitedly. Whenever food was involved he couldn't contain his excitement.

"This isn't for me, it's for you," she said while handing him the other container and a fork. Julius was a bit shocked and tried to deny the second meal.

"Lily I can't. You need something to eat," he said.

"Eat the damn food, I made it with everything a growing wolf needs. I don't want you passing out again," she said with a stern look. Julius scratched the back of his head, he hated when she gave him that look, it always melted his heart.

"Fine," he said while enjoying the meal. He had to admit that the food was much better than it smelled and it smelled great. Lily watched enjoy the meal she prepared and felt a sense of happiness. She couldn't resist analyzing his body. Julius sat back at his bed amongst the disheveled sheets and pillows. She knew he had a bed that was a bit bigger than the dorm standard, he needed it considering his sheer size. Lilly blushed as she continued to look over his form. She knew he wasn't fat by any stretch of the imagination but she didn't think he was as defined as he was. Their school uniforms didn't give the view she had. His arms were long snakes of muscle that ended in massive clawed hands. "Lilly you listening?" she heard him say, rising her out of her thoughts on his body. She looked up and met his golden eyes. She could get lost in those orbs forever. They were so beautiful looking especially when compared to his dark face.

"Oh, sorry what did you say?" she asked trying to be cool.

"I asked how was your day?" he repeated. Lilly looked at him and saw the warmth in his eyes.

"Nothing special, class homework, and came here to visit you. Now how are you feeling?" she said the concern apparent in her voice. Julius was gonna speak but she cut him off with her second request, "Be honest Julius."

Julius had his pride about him, but seeing the girl who was concerned enough to bring him food ask for his honesty broke him. Julius sighed and spoke candidly, "Okay my head is fucking pounding, I feel like my body is on fire, and well my body hurts so fucking much," he told her. For some reason, he felt comfortable telling her how bad he felt.

"I may be able to help. Lay down," she commanded him. Julius looked at her confused but when he saw the fierce look in her eyes he complied. "Hang tight for a sec okay?" she said. Julius moved his body onto his stomach and looked at Lilly moved around. She reached into the second bag she brought and pulled out two thick purple candles. She snapped her fingers and a small flame appeared on both of them.

"Ooh I'm telling you used magic," Julius said. Lilly turned and stuck her tongue out at him. She turned back around and proceeded to dig around in her bag. Julius couldn't help but notice her wiggle her ass as she hummed to herself. Lilly had the type of large ass most men loved, a round bubble butt that looked firm and soft at the same time. If he could focus Julius could see her thing through the sheer black material of her pants. The familiar heat returned, bursting through his body. Once again Julius started sweating a bit. He growled low trying to control himself, "Calm down," he scolded himself. The last thing that he needed was for him to pounce on the poor girl.

Lilly could feel Julius' eyes on her and she loved it. She knew she had a nice body considering she had a perky set of tits and wide soft ass. Turning around she saw Julius had his face down in the bed obviously trying to deal with the pain he was in, she was about to fix that. With a jar in her hand, she made her way over to his bed and climbed onto it. Julius looked up at her and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Relax Julius, just lay back down," she said while climbing up onto the small of his back. She had trouble at first considering he was so much bigger, but she found her balance. Julius took a breath as he adjusted to her extra weight. Lilly opened the jar and dug her hand in producing a thick substance. Rubbing her hands together she thinned it out and proceeded to work it into his back. Julius felt the strange heat return, this time it was way more volatile. It started in his gut and expanded through his whole body, warming him in a way that he didn't know was possible. He took another deep breath and was met with the smell of the candles. "That's it Julius breathe in deeply okay? Put that nose of yours to work," Lilly said as she continued to massage his back.

"What type of candles are those?" he asked, genuinely curious.

"Oh, special elven ones I got from a friend. They say they are great and have healing properties," Lilly responded. Lilly's hands were magical she kept kneading his entire back, working her delicate fingers into his strained muscles. Julius felt the small aches and pains go away but something still was off. The bursts of heat had continued with a vengeance, matching his heartbeat as that raced higher. He started to squeeze his arms, digging the elongated claws into the skin. He knew that he was losing control but he was motivated to keep what little he had. He took a deep breath hoping to smell the sweet scent of the candles, but he was greeted with something much different, a musky sweet smell.

Lilly was shocked by how hard his muscles were. He had the look of someone who was strong, but her tiny hands felt like they were working boulders. She didn't mind though, a big part of her had a fantasy or two about mounting the beast below her, her position now was the next best thing. Moving from his upper back she went to his shoulders, grabbing more of the oily substance from earlier she worked it into his shoulders. Julius growled out low in satisfaction, an animalistic response that got her juices flowing. Lilly moved her whole body, rocking her hips back and forth, the idea of massaging him was so erotic to her. She prayed to the Goddess Julius didn't notice her leaking pussy against his back.

There was a tense silence that hung in the air. Unbeknownst to the other, each was turned on. Lilly had her own natural urges that she was feeding slowly, this afternoon would be reserved for her most intimate of memories. Julius didn't feel so pleasant though. He kept fighting against his growing lust, the heat rising to uncomfortable levels. His animalistic side tugged at him, it was screaming for him to mount the girl, to make her his. It was an inner turmoil he could usually avoid, but something this time made it more violent. Was it the close quarters, or was it that wonderful musky smell he couldn't quite place? It didn't matter something was activating that beastly side of him, and he had to control it.

From her perch, Lilly observed Julius carefully. Even though she thought she was doing a good job, she still found him tense like he was stressed out. "Julius," she whispered her voice low.

"Yes?" he answered his voice coming out deeper than usual. It was almost hypnotic the way his vocal cords vibrated creating that bass-filled voice.

"Am I doing a good job?" she asked. It didn't take his hearing to notice the disappointment in her voice. The usually confident Lilly was never one to show anything but confidence, yet he heard her voice crack with uncertainty.

"You're doing great, sorry I'm just a little more jacked up than usual," he said while turning to look at her. It was Lilly's turn to notice the small details, his eyes had turned into a deeper golden color and had an intensity about them. She felt like she was no longer staring at her friend, but at some animal who saw her as no more than a meal. She loved it.

"Your cold that bad?" she asked curiously as to what was the actual depths of his sickness.

"You could say that," he said shyly. Even with the animalistic look he still had this cute look to him that Lily found adorable. It was the same look he wore when she chastised him.

"What do you mean?" she questioned. Julius wasn't in the mood to lie to her so he told her the truth.

"It's not really a cold, but I'm going through heat," he said while laying back down. He was a bit too embarrassed to see her look when she realized what he meant.

Lilly giggled, she knew he was embarrassed but didn't care. She had been in his health class when they went over it, the lesson was clear in her head. "Young werewolves go through what is commonly referred to as heat. For male wolves this in an especially trying time where they will feel increased hunger, rage, lack of control over their were-forms, and an aggressive need to breed," she remembered the female teacher a beautiful succubus saying. Julius was embarrassed that day, and he was embarrassed now. She found it so adorable.

"What's it like?" she asked him, curious for a first-hand account. Julius turned and looked at her the animalistic nature of his stare was still there, but he had a distinct confused look.

"What do you mean?" he asked. He threw on a nervous smile that showed off two shiny white fangs that were not there earlier in the night.

Lilly rolled her eyes and rephrased her question. "What does being in heat feel like? Is it like the book described?" she said alluding to their health textbook.

Julius looked around for a moment, she could tell he was searching for the right way to phrase his response. After a few seconds, he had an answer for her. "It sucks, to be honest. Everything hurts and my body feels on fire. I don't recommend it," he said while smiling unintentionally showing off his fangs.

"That sucks," she said, she didn't have a great way to comfort him. "Mind turning over?" she requested. She had already rubbed down his back, she wanted to get his chest now.

"Uhm you sure?" Julius asked. Even if his bestial side was fighting for dominance he still had control and decency.

"Just flip over," Lilly said in an exasperated tone, she didn't want to deal with him being shy anymore. Something in her had flipped, hearing about how he was in heat excited her. She lifted up a little allowing him to flip over. Julius didn't notice it but Lilly had licked her lips revealing two fangs. Once Julius was on his back she remounted him, this time working her hands into his chest and shoulders. The massage he was getting this time had a different feel to it. Now Julius had a view that let him everything. As Lilly worked her magic he saw her nipples threatening to push through the thin material of her sweatshirt. Part of him wanted to reach out and latch onto the tiny bud and suck on it. In this position resisting the monster inside of him was going to be much more difficult.

Lilly was loving the unprecedented treat she was getting. She was just a few pieces of clothing away from being able to really mount Julius, and she could tell that he really wanted it. She went painfully slow with her massage, savoring the feel of her hands squeezing his traps, then his pecks, and eventually to a stomach that wasn't defined but strong regardless of that fact. She knew that she was making his heat difficult on him, but she did not care, she was lost in her own world of lust. Each time she reached forward she made sure to get her chest close to his face and to grind against him ever so slightly. She was beyond excited, her pussy was dripping now from everything she did. She knew he was excited too by what she was feeling poking her ass. Lilly sat up for a second resting her weary palms and saw Julius below him eyes shut and palms gripped tight fighting his natural instincts.

Julius was fighting a losing battle. Lilly had gotten him so worked up that whatever shred of humanity he had in him was being torn to shreds against the beast that was himself. "Flip her over and fuck her! Make her ride us until she can't walk straight! Make her bare our pups!" his mind screamed at him. The truth was he would love to fuck Lilly, she was pretty with a nice curvy body, the way wolves liked it. The thing that was holding him back as he didn't want to tear her to shreds doing so if he wasn't careful his heat could hurt her. There were more than enough embarrassing stories of partners being intimate during heat for him to draw from. With his eyes still shut he took a calming breath, that wasn't so calming. His nose had picked up her scent a beautiful mixture of flowers from her shampoo and her own juices. He squeezed his eyes tighter, but they flew open when he heard her voice.

"I'm done," she said while leaning so close he could feel her breath on his ear. He looked up at the girl and she was a vision of loveliness.

"Mind getting off?" he asked stuttering a bit.

"Not until you do," Lilly said with her hands perched on his chest. He wanted to say something but she put a finger to his lips. Speaking in a tone that was part sexy part lecture she said, "Look you're going through heat, the best way to make you suffer less is for me to get you off."

"Listen I would love for you to help me but I don't want to hurt you," he said while mentally berating himself for giving up this opportunity.

Lilly through her head back and laughed. Her laugh was hauntingly beautiful and brought the heat to a high point within him. "Hurt me? Julius, I'm a fucking succubus. I was made for sex of all kinds," she said. Driving the point home, she pulled her shirt up from the bottom revealing not only two perfectly round breasts but a set of black bat-like wings. A pair of cute horns then grew from her forehead, and she smiled revealing two pronounced fangs. Julius' golden beastly eyes met her glowing blue ones. Bringing one of her taloned fingers up she drew on his chest and smiled. "What do you say now?" In the moonlight, she looked like a sexy devil who was made to be fucked. Julius knew he was going to lose the battle to the animal within, but he wanted to do one thing first before he let himself go fully.

"On your back," he demanded lustfully. The words came out harsh, but Lilly knew that was his excitement. She stared into his eyes and saw a wild look of need appear in them. She did as she was told laying onto her back and spreading her legs. While he was still human he pulled off her pants, then the tiny fabric she called underwear. Instantly he was hit by the sweet aroma of her pussy. It was a tantalizing smell that beckoned him close, he needed to taste it. Acting without thought he licked at her core, drawing his tongue across her slit. Lilly moaned and wiggled away from him, she had never felt anything so intense. Julius was devouring her, there was no leading her into it, no warming her up he was animalistic in his hunger. Lilly was moaning and squirming, never had she ever been so thoroughly played with. While he didn't have the technique of some of her other tender lovers, his pure excitement more than made up for it. The way he made sure to lap at every part of her fold in an effort to get her full flavor made her hips surge. Lilly couldn't take it and felt herself going mad.

She reached her small hands down and pushed his face deeper into her core. It barely phased him, but her words of encouragement really drove him. "God yes, please more fucking more you animal. Eat me, make me cum," she screamed. In her excitement, her tail came loose, a thin, long, black appendage topped with a triangle end. Julius was lost, his inner wolf had taken over forcing him to act on pure lust. With his claws extended he grabbed her thighs and forced her still. He dived in even deeper, tearing at her pussy with his tongue. Lilly continued to wiggle but the clawed grip he had on her kept her still. "Fuck fuck fuck, yes fuck me with that tongue of yours," she yelled. She could no longer control herself, her hips shot up violently thrashing against him. She was cumming with a tidal wave of force, screaming and drive into his mouth. She calmed down a bit but was helpless as Julius licked her core, he was enjoying himself way too much. "Julius, baby come up here," she said in a pleading tone. Julius growled as he climbed up kissing her body along the way. Reaching her face he planted a big kiss on her. Lilly smiled at him reaching around his neck she brought him down to whisper in his ear. "Julius I need you now, I need my beast," she said in a husky voice. Julius growled excitedly before planting a kiss on her. Julius sat back and proceeded to transform.

12