All Comments on 'Beating the Heat'

by ChocolateDeviant

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

It was sweet and hot.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Started but disappointed. What school?

Why is a male going through heat?

If he has a migraine as bad as reported he would be lucky to be able to move off his bed, let alone bother answering the doorknock. Even if he could do that his speech wouldn't be as eloquent as written.

ChocolateDeviantChocolateDeviantabout 4 years agoAuthor
Re: UltimateHomeBody

Thank you for the questions and criticism. I'll be honest I started this and had fun just playing with the idea. Currently, I will be writing a more expanded story with a similar lineup, but this one was just a test drive.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 4 years ago
Ooh la!

This is the kind of fucking I used to enjoy before I became disabled. Yes please was all my hubby needed before he came at me. (giggle) I used to imagine he was kind of wolfy cause he is a totally furry man!! I would love to read more about the two of them! Please keep writing and I’ll keep reading!! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I saw some people comment on the "lack of details" but let me tell you, as an avid reader of werewolf fics, I think your story wasn't lacking. There wasn't much to go about regarding the two's backstory, and I like that. Too much details doesn't work all time. I think you gave enough details to explain what really matters. I think those few words were able to explain their "history" real well, like who they are to each other.

This story was really cute. There's something I'm curious about though, I want to know if it's only a one-time thing between them or will it bloom into something more? The two characters have chemistry, I think it would be nice to see more from them.

ChocolateDeviantChocolateDeviantalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Re: To Anonymous

Thank you so much for the great words. These two will definitely appear in more stories, I just haven't found a plotline that I like or that would improve it in a way.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 3 years ago

A little confused. Is she Lilly or Lily?

Did he through her or throw her?

Or, am I being too critical?

ChocolateDeviantChocolateDeviantover 3 years agoAuthor

Re: Justplainjeff

Thanks so much! Sometimes I dont notice those tiny slips. I love the criticism. I hope that those errors didn't stop you from enjoying the story!

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Indeed it is ok to have short stories with are just like snippets of time, some background and details being told and some not, some just hinted upon. It worked in this one, in my opinion.

It is not even the only story where male weres have heat, neither is it the only story with just that kind of symptoms if not getting laid while in heat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChocolateDeviant@ChocolateDeviant
Welcome to my author page! If you like stories that involve attractive men and women going at it, mortal enemies unleashing their frustrations on each other, or couples slowing down and enjoying themselves, then this is the place for you! Just a note: It would be a safe assu...